Escapades of Eva Ch. 18

Story Info
Enter strayangel.
1.7k words
4.18
19.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan took Eva into the private room of the club. He had told her that tonight was for invited guests only. Eva thanked him for bringing her again after the long week they had spent at work. Sir had been so busy he hardly had time to speak to her. He reached out and brushed back a stray lock of hair from her shoulders. She smiled sweetly at him and immediately lowered her eyes. "You are welcome pet," he said. "And pet?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Look at me a while longer pet, I want to ask you a very serious question. I asked you this once before but I want you to think carefully about this before you answer me."

"Yes Sir," Eva said as she focused on her Dominant.

"Pet, what would you deny me?"

Eva thought about his question for a long moment. "Sir, I have learned to trust you and I know that I am safe with you when we play. I know that you are a good man. And you are a responsible and reliable employer and Dom. I have found you to be very understanding and fair with me. I trust you, therefore I would deny you nothing Sir."

"Thank you pet. Tonight I want to officially acknowledge you as my submissive, and continue the training that we have begun. Is that acceptable to you?"

"Yes Sir, it is very acceptable to me." To her surprise Sir Dan gathered her in his arms and gave her a long sweet kiss.

"Good," he remarked, "We will also be on training protocol once again."

She wondered if her Sir planned to use her the way he had the first night that he had taken her to the dungeon. "Yes Sir," she said, and grinning at the memory, she lowered her eyes once again.

As they reached the small foyer of the club entrance Sir Dan handed his invitation to the man at the door. When they were inside and the door had been closed he ordered Eva to strip. "Submissives and slaves must be naked and masked whenever they are inside this club." Eva looked surprised as she wondered how Sir knew about these things while she took off her clothes. He continued, "There are a good number of celebrities who come here and this is the way we protect their privacy."

When she was naked her Dom put a small plain mask on that just covered his eyes. Then he put a mask that had been decorated with sequins and feathers on Eva. He took her collar out of his pocket and placed it on her neck and attached her leash. "Tonight you will have several new experiences pet. You are Mine and you will be used by me or whoever I tell you to. As always you will obey all that I tell you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"And pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"Since you belong to me now I have decided that your new name in the lifestyle will be strayangel."

"Thank you Sir," she grinned. "Why did you pick that name Sir?"

"Well you remind me of an angel, and you are a stray slut if I ever saw one," he chuckled.

Sir Dan held the door for her when they were ready. Entering the room naked brought the familiar rush of private humiliation that she had come to love. Keeping her eyes lowered she kept her shoulders back and proudly held her head high. She belonged to Him now. She kept repeating what he had said to her in her mind, "You are MINE, and your body belongs to me." She wondered how she had ever gotten so lucky.

When they entered the room Eva was surprised to see so many masked men and women and their naked subs. She wondered if there was some kind of convention going on. Sir made the rounds of the room introducing Eva as his sub. He introduced everyone by his or her first name, and he used her new name of 'strayangel'.

She loved her new name and wondered what surprises Sir had in store for her tonight. But, she didn't wonder for long because she was about to have the most unusual experience she ever had.

Sir took Eva by her leash and made one last round of the area and finally brought her to a room to one side of the main dungeon. When they arrived there were 3 slaves in attendance, or so it seemed to Eva. Two of them were women who were dressed only in their plain black masks. Eva felt a strange kinship looking at the lovely barefoot nude slaves who were kneeling demurely with their eyes lowered. She suddenly felt a kind of pride for submissives that she had not felt before. She hoped her Sir found her as beautiful as these lovely little ones. She wanted to be the best submissive for him that she could be. She began to feel turned on thinking about her submission to her Sir. She told herself that she would have to think about that more later. She was excited that just the act of submitting could make her feel so whole.

It turned out that the third woman in attendance was a beautiful red haired transvestite dressed in a black silky thong and a mini black leather corset, black lace stockings, and her mask. She was taller than Eva and the other slaves and she was holding a long whip. She seemed to be the one in charge. Sir Dan explained to her that this woman named Fran was a Domme and that the two women with her were her slaves. Eva found the thought of this man being so feminine and having all the appearance of a female to be very erotic. She wasn't sure why but she felt her pussy getting wet.

"Get her ready," Sir Dan said to Fran as he handed Eva's leash to her. "And pet?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Do everything she tells you to do."

"Yes Sir."

Fran took the leash and lead her away. Eva was a little surprised and uneasy. She did not know what to expect. However, she relaxed a little when she saw her Dom talking to someone close by. She was sure that he was staying close to keep her safe.

Eva looked around her and saw the two female slaves opening the wrists straps on the top of the St. Andrews cross. While they did that Fran pulled Eva's leash until she was up close and face to face with the beautiful red head. "Now bitch," she said, "your Master wants you made ready for his attention." She pulled Eva's leash harder as she spoke and dragged her to the cross. She turned her around facing the cross and each of the slaves grabbed a hand and strapped her wrists in. Then they unfastened the straps for her ankles. "Get your feet in there you little whore," Fran said as she pushed Eva's ankles apart with her feet. The slaves strapped each foot into the bottom of the cross.

"Now, you are ours. We can do whatever we like with you," Fran sneered as she put her whip around Eva's neck quickly pulling her close. She leaned into Eva's ear and licked the earlobe as she murmured, "Are you ready to show your Master what kind of a slut you are?"

"Yes," her said.

Fran leaned back and slapped Eva hard on her ass several times. "That's yes Mistress you little whore, and don't forget it."

"Yes Mistress," she simpered. Eva could not believe how much Mistress Fran was turning her on.

Mistress Fran reached around and grabbed one of Eva's titties in each hand and squeezed them hard. She pressed her body against Eva's and ground her pussy into Eva's bottom. Eva could feel the smooth silk of Fran's panties rubbing against her naked skin. And, to her total surprise she could also feel the beginning of a hard on as the luscious Fran bumped and grinded against her ass. Fran continued to squeeze Eva's titties and she started kissing her neck and her shoulders. Eva found this scene to be very erotic and she responded by moving her ass back and forth against Fran's hard cock. "Stop that and be still slut," Mistress Fran growled. Eva quickly stopped all motion, but she felt her own cunt getting even wetter as Fran handled her body.

Fran held on to one tit as she slipped her other hand down to Eva's pussy. She slipped her tongue into Eva's ear and her finger into Eva's slit as she started rubbing her clit. Eva started to moan and push her pussy against Mistress Fran's finger. She had a brief thought that maybe she shouldn't be enjoying this so much. Maybe she should resist the sexual attentions of Fran and only respond to her Dominant. But, just then, as if Mistress Fran had read her mind, she began to rub harder on Eva's clit. And then she reached further down and shoved one of those beautiful red tipped fingers up into Eva's pussy. She started to fuck Eva as she whispered in her ear, "You like that don't you bitch?"

"Yes Mistress," she said.

"You want to resist but you are too much of a slut to stop aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You would like me to pull this hard cock out of these panties and fuck you wouldn't you?"

Eva wanted to say no, but she could not resist the sexual pleasure she got from imagining Mistress Fran pulling down her panties and burying her hard cock deep in Eva's pussy. She must be a slut she thought, because her pussy was begging to be fucked, and the best part of all was that she wanted the thrill of Sir Dan watching it all. "Yes Mistress," she breathlessly replied.

Then to Eva's surprise Mistress Fran stopped talking in her high-pitched feminine voice. And with the gruff low voice of a truck driver she said, "You want your Master to fuck you hard don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You want to cum like the cock sucking whore you are don't you?"

"Yes Mistress, please," Eva begged.

"Not yet bitch. I have other things in store for you."

...... to be continued....