Escapades of Eva Ch. 19

Story Info
Mistress or Mister?
1.9k words
4.4
21.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Mistress, I am begging you. Please let me cum." Eva could not believe how hot she was and how much she wanted release.

Mistress Fran stopped and stepped back from Eva, "No you may not cum. Not yet bitch." She bent over and bit Eva's shoulder until she cried out. She did so love to be bitten, and Mistress Fran seemed to know that. She tried to stop herself from being so hot, but Fran bit her once again bringing her a new level of desire.

"Oh Mistress please, please," she cried out.

"No you cock sucking little slut. Now be still."

Mistress Fran stepped back from Eva far enough for her to see the woman adjusting her stockings. She pranced around the room for a moment exaggerating each movement until Eva's eyes were glued on Fran. Eva could not believe that this exquisite female was really a man. What's more she could not believe that it turned her on so much. Pretending to pose like a fashion model Mistress Fran pranced over to Eva. She reached her hand around in front of Eva's face and waved her fingernails and asked, "Do you like these lovely red fingernails bitch?"

"Yes Mistress," Eva gasped as she tried to ignore the hot wetness that was still between her legs from where Fran bit her. "They are gorgeous Mistress."

"Well show me how gorgeous you think they are." Mistress Fran moved and slid her body in front of Eva's until the two of them were face to face and Fran was squeezed between Eva's body and the huge wooden cross. She pressed the full length of their bodies together and then she reached down between Eva's legs and started feeling around in her pussy. "I said show me bitch," and grabbing Eva's hair she pulled her into a long hard wet kiss with one hand while she shoved a couple of fingers up into her hot cunt. She fucked Eva for a minute while they kissed. Then she pulled Eva by her hair again, separating them from the kiss. And then she stuck the fingers that were in Eva's pussy up to her lips. "Suck me whore," and she slid Eva's wet fingers into her own mouth. "Suck," she growled, and Eva began to lick and suck her own juices off Mistress Fran's fingers.

Eva was so hot she could not stand it. She glanced at Sir Dan and saw that he was watching her with a look of pure passion on his face. When Eva saw him she sucked even harder on the woman's fingers. She started moaning and turned her head just a little so he could see her licking Mistress Fran's fingers like they were Sir's cock.

Suddenly, she was slightly shocked and titillated as Mistress Fran nudged Eva's pussy with her hard cock. When Eva looked she saw that Mistress Fran had pulled her panties to the side exposing a huge hard on. Her cock was at least seven or eight inches long and hard as a rock. Mistress Fran reached inside her corset and pulled out a condom and quickly slipped it on her hard meat. She noticed that Mistress Fran's balls were bare and she was rubbing the rigid dick just inside Eva's cunt right on her clit. She rubbed her clit back and forth and up and down. Eva could hear Mistress Fran's breathing becoming harder and harder in time with her own moans. Eva was dying to cum and she was sure that Mistress Fran was too. Eva loved nothing better than being masturbated with the tip of a hard hot cock. She groaned and whimpered.

Eva was crying from the tension, as she sobbed, "Oh Mistress I can't hold it any longer. I need to cum now. Please, please I am begging you."

Just then Mistress Fran pulled Eva's hair again and in a low gravely male voice that made Eva shudder with passion she commanded, "Cum whore, cum you cunt." She rubbed the cock against Eva's clit until Eva cried out one last time. The hard cock on her clit and hearing the male voice was the last straw. Eva came harder than she ever had. She cried out letting herself cum over and over. She came hard and long as her hot juices flowed over Mistress Fran's cock and down her own legs.

"Wow," Eva giggled to herself, "Was that a Mistress or a Mister?"

Looking around, Eva was astonished to see that Mistress Fran's cock was not hard any longer and she had not even cum after all the hot sexy talk.

The next thing she felt was the scrapping of Mistress Fran's long fingernails scratching from Eva's shoulders all the way down her back and down to her ass and legs.

"Ohhhhh," Eva mewled as she drew in her breath at the wonderful feeling of the other woman's fingernails.

"Come here," Mistress Fran said, and her slaves moved to either side of her. While Fran continued to run her nails up and down Eva's body one of her slaves began to scrape along her arms. At the same time the other woman reached around the cross to the front of Eva and ran her nails around her titties and up and down her stomach. "Harder now," Eva heard and all three women began to scratch harder. At first she felt a little pain, but she adjusted to that quickly and began to moan and whimper as she abandoned herself to their ministrations.

"Give me my crop," Mistress Fran said. When the slave handed the crop to her she and the other woman both moved to the side, as Fran began to slap all over Eva's back and bottom. She spanked her lightly with the crop for a little while. And then she started slapping harder and faster. Eva began to moan and move around in response to the delightful whipping she was getting.

Suddenly, Mistress Fran smacked her on the butt hard. "Ahhh," Eva cried out.

Mistress Fran hit her harder... Smack! "Owwww."

Mistress Fran started hitting her hard and fast around her butt.

"Aieeeee!" Eva squealed.

After spanking Eva for several minutes Mistress Fran stopped and called for another toy from her slaves. One of them handed her a small leather paddle and she immediately started spanking Eva with it. She spanked her over and over as Sir Dan's sub moaned and cried out. The spanking was not hard enough to hurt really badly, but it was hard enough to thrill Eva. She loved the little sting that she felt each time the paddle struck.

A few minutes later Mistress Fran exchanged the paddle for a heavy leather flogger. As Eva's arms and legs stretched her helplessly in bondage, Fran began to flog her hard and fast. Eva could hardly catch her breath as she was flogged over and over. She could feel her back and her bottom getting hot and stinging. She knew that she had red lashes all over her as Mistress Fran flogged even harder. Eva was crying out and she could not believe how the pain that Mistress Fran gave her was actually turning her on.

"Ow...Ahhhh...Oh god," was all Eva said again and again.

"You want to cum again don't you bitch?" Mistress Fran exclaimed.

"Oh yes please Mistress. Please may I cum?"

"Not yet you greedy whore."

Mistress Fran handed the flogger to her slave and took the long leather whip from around her neck. She stood back from Eva and cracked the whip a couple of times. The sound of the loud cracking frightened Eva a little. She was not sure if she liked this. Looking around she saw Sir watching with intense interest. He did not seem to have a problem with the whip so Eva decided to relax and trust that he knew what Mistress Fran was doing.

"Crack!" went the whip right next to Eva's head. In spite of herself Eva cringed.

"Crack! Crack!" this time Eva felt the sting of the whip on her ass. Eva jumped and groaned. The strike of the whip stung but it did not hurt too much. Eva decided that she could take it.

"Crack!" Eva felt the whip on her ass again. Mistress Fran struck her over and over with just the tip end of her whip on Eva's butt. Eva closed her eyes and embraced the pain. She could not believe that she was wet again. She wanted to cum so badly. And Fran's whip stung her again and again. Eva was moaning and groaning loudly in time to the rhythmic sting each time the whip landed on her skin.

Finally, Mistress Fran stopped. She told her slave to hand her a condom. She grabbed the handle of her whip and slipped the condom on it. She stepped behind Eva and reached around the St. Andrew's cross and slid the whip handle into Eva's slit. Eva was wet and the handle slid easily along her hot cunt to her asshole and back. Mistress Fran grabbed Eva's hair with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the handle of the whip. And then she slid the handle back and forth until Eva was whimpering and begging for release. "Not yet you little cunt," Fran growled as she continued to drive Eva wild with the masturbation.

"This is called the whip caress," Fran whispered in Eva's ear, "And you love it don't you, you little slut?"

Eva gasped. "I love it," she replied, and Mistress Fran laughed out loud

Then Fran surprised Eva when she ordered her slave to hand her the lubrication. She rubbed some of it on the whip handle. Again she slid it along the length of Eva's cunt. Occasionally, she would slip it into her cunt just long enough to fuck her two or three times. Just as Eva was getting into the feeling of the handle in her cunt, Mistress Fran surprised her by pausing just long enough to push the handle slowly into Eva's ass. The humiliation was strong. Eva could feel her face getting red. She felt cum juice beginning to dribble from her cunt as she thought about Sir Dan observing her being publicly fucked in the ass. Mistress Fran slowly pushed the handle in and out of Eva's ass as she moaned again. Mistress Fran fucked a little harder and Eva cried out. The beautiful Mistress fucked little Eva again and again in her ass. Eva was humping her ass against Fran's strokes. The more she humped the harder Mistress Fran fucked.

At last she cried out, "Oh please, please Mistress. Please let me cum. I don't think I can hold it any longer."

Just then she heard Mistress Fran say in that deep baritone voice, "Cum slut," as she bit Eva hard on her shoulder while she fucked her ass faster.

"Oh my god, Aiiieeeee!" screamed Eva. Just then her cum shot out of her pussy with enough force that it could be heard splashing on the floor beneath her.

Suddenly she felt Mistress Fran pull the whip out of her ass. Eva moaned one last time as she slumped against the cross that held her up. And then she felt Sir Dan's arms circle her as he pressed his whole body along the length of Eva and held her between him and the cross. He talked and cooed to her knowing that she was deep in sub space. He held her tight for a long time. Finally, in her haze she managed to say, "Thank you Sir."

...to be continued...