Escapades of Eva Ch. 21

Story Info
Just wait till he gets you home
1.2k words
4.35
27.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mistress Fran's slaves had laid out a variety of instruments she and Sir Dan motioned for them to come to her. Then the slaves helped them put on hospital scrubs and latex gloves. Then they began to talk. As Fran picked up the lubricant she said, "Dr. Dan what do you think we should do with this patient?"

"Well, Dr. Fran I think first we should take her temperature. Just to make sure she does not have a fever."

"I agree," said Mistress Fran. She turned to the cart that the slaves had laid out and picked up a thermometer about two feet long and as big around as a pencil. It was obviously a type of joke, but Sir Dan took it and shook it hard. With a lot of waving his hands around he finally slid the thermometer that Ms. Fran had lubricated into Eva's cunt. Eva was trying not to laugh when she felt the cold instrument slide into her hot cunt. She gasped a little.

After pulling it out and pretending to read it Sir Dan said, "She does not have a fever Dr. Fran. Perhaps I should do a physical examination."

"I agree Dr. Dan," Mistress Fran said.

With that Sir Dan popped his latex gloves at the wrist and slid his finger into Eva's cunt. Eva immediately began to moan and move her hips. Sir Dan pulled his finger out and reached down and smacked her bottom hard with his hand. "Be still bitch," he exclaimed. He spanked her ass a couple of more times and then stuck two fingers into her cunt. Eva tried to stay still, but Sir was making her so hot wiggling his fingers in her cunt that she could hardly stand it. He stuck a third finger in her and began to fuck her again. She was bucking her hips against his fingers in spite of herself. Sir Dan pulled his fingers out and said, "I told you to be still slut. Can't you obey me?"

"Yes Sir," Eva said.

"I think you need more convincing young lady." With that he reached over to the tray and grabbed a small crop. He started hitting her clit lightly and as he did he growled, "I," and he smacked her. "Said," smacking her again. "Be," two smacks, "STILL" and he smacked her three times. Eva was squealing each time the crop struck.

"Yes Sir," Eva said as she wished she could rub the place where the crop had stung her.

The next thing Sir Dan did was reach for a long silver speculum on the tray next to him. Mistress Fran handed him the lube, which he used profusely. The slaves moved in next to him and each held a knee spreading Eva wide and holding her still. Then Sir slid the cold speculum into her vagina making her jump a little. She was accustomed to this treatment from going to the doctor; however, her doctor never inserted it slowly and sensuously like Sir Dan was doing.

Sir Dan slid the instrument in and out a few times making Eva moan again. When he saw that she was well-lubricated and getting wet he started spreading the speculum slowly. He was careful not to spread too fast or too hard. He wanted Eva to enjoy the feeling. She gasped a little when he started stretching her. He stretched her ever so slowly until he could hear her breathing rapidly. He could tell she was enjoying it. Then Sir Dan left her spread wide as he reached for her clit. He rubbed her clit with his lubed hand quickly. He rubbed her until her muscles began to contract around the speculum.

"Please may I cum Sir?"

"Yes slut cum NOW!" he said, and he saw that Eva was bearing down on the speculum with her pussy. Her spasms began and he could see her cum squirting out of her cunt.

When she stopped cumming Sir Dan closed the speculum and slid it out. Then he slid three gloved fingers back into Eva quickly. He started fucking her fast and furious. "Cum bitch," he ordered. Eva came right away and no sooner had she finished than he said again, "Cum again whore." She came again moaning loudly. "Again my cock sucking cum slut." Eva came long and hard.

As her breathing slowed Sir Dan went to the instrument tray. He motioned to Mistress Fran and she picked up a large can of shaving cream. When she filled his hand with the cream he began to apply it to Eva's cunt. He spread a thick layer of lather on her and let it set for a minute. He explained that it would soften her hair and make shaving easier. And then when he wiped his hands Mistress Fran handed him a straight razor.

Eva was watching with great interest. The straight razor looked ominous. She had used a disposable razor on her legs many times, but she was unsure about the one her Sir was holding. Still looking a bit worried she told Sir that she had never been shaved and especially with a straight razor. Sir Dan winked at her and made an evil grin. He grabbed her hair with one hand and held the razor gently next to her throat. "Then you should never play with razors my pet," he chuckled. As he gently stroked her from her throat up to her chin he said, "Actually, you will get to feel this blade a lot dear." Eva trusted him but she still had a look of apprehension in her eyes.

Sir Dan began to shave. Taking short strokes he stretched her pussy tight each time he stroked. He shaved a little at a time being very careful and gentle. Eva saw that she was safe, and she even liked the feeling of Sir's blade sliding on her skin as he shaved her. She even wished that she could enjoy this nice feeling elsewhere on her body. The stroking of the blade on her now smooth and tender skin made her relax and she started cooing in spite of herself. The more Sir Dan shaved the more pleasurable Eva's experience was, until she was moaning loudly with the passion that she felt.

She could not believe that she was so turned on by being shaved. But she had to admit that it did make her feel very special. Not only was Sir doing a good job with her, she was also feeling very connected to him in a special way that she could not describe. She realized that she was now truly his and this body now belonged to him in a way that she had not felt before. She also felt proud to submit to him for this special experience that she had never felt before and would not feel again. This was a first time experience that could never be repeated in the same way with anyone else. She felt the tears beginning to well up in her eyes. Suddenly she wanted Sir to fuck her hard and never let her go.

As he wiped the last of the lather off of Eva's skin he took off a glove and slid his hand along her naked cunt. "How do you like it?" he asked. Eva loved the feeling of his warm hand sliding up and down her pussy.

"I love it Sir. How do you like it?"

"Just wait until I get your home," Sir Dan said with a gleam in his eye.