Escapades of Eva Ch. 23

Story Info
Thank you my sexy Sir.
1.9k words
4.45
20.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva was exhausted and she was not sure if she could take any more playing. As if Sir Dan read her mind he said, "Pet you have had enough excitement for one night. So, I have decided that we will continue your initiation tomorrow night. For now I will take care of my property."

"Yes Sir," she sighed, grateful for the opportunity to rest.

Having said that he led his submissive into the bathroom. He took her blindfold off and ran her a hot bubble bath as she sat on the commode and waited. She was really tired and sore and even though she knew that she should be taking care of her Dom she could hardly move. Sir Dan helped her into the heavenly hot water and helped her lay back. He told her to relax and soak her bruises and aches for a while. While she was gone he went to the kitchen and made sandwiches and soda for them both. When he returned they ate and chatted about the evening. And then he helped her wash her hair and dried her with a big fluffy towel. Eva was beginning to feel a lot better.

"There is one more thing you have to do for me pet," he said as he finished combing her hair.

"Yes Sir?"

"I need you to get on your hands and knees once again."

"Yes Sir," she said as she promptly obeyed her Sir. Once again Eva got on her hands and knees. This time as he replaced her collar and leash he led her into the bedroom without her blindfold. When they arrived she was a little shocked at what she saw. Sir's queen size bed was on one side of the room and tucked in to the foot of the bed was a small single size bed. As she wondered what he had in mind he led her to the smaller bed.

"From now on when you sleep with me you will stay here in your pet nest," he said. "You will sleep there unless I ask you to sleep with me. If you wish to get into my bed for any reason you will always ask my permission first. From time to time when you have earned it you will be given the freedom to sleep with me without chains. That freedom when it is given will reinforce who you are and remind you of your place with your Master. If you displease me you will not be given permission to sleep near me. At those times you may sleep elsewhere in the apartment, and you will think on why you are not being allowed to sleep in my bed. Also, when you are allowed to sleep in my bed you will wait for directions about where to sleep. You may be given permission to sleep at my side, at my feet, or wherever else I may wish you to sleep. Also you will sleep when I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she said.

While she tried to take in all that he had said she looked around the room. When she did he took off her leash and reached for a rather long length of chain with cuffs attached to each side. He immediately secured the cuffs to her wrists. In the middle of the shackles was another length of chain that held a clip on clasp that he explained could be removed when she needed to get up in the middle of the night. Sir Dan also explained that at times she would be allowed to stay up and use the computer, but she was to keep the shackles on at all times unless told otherwise.

Eva thought about all that Sir had said. She was a little shocked at first that he wanted to keep her chained at night. But, she had to admit that it was not a lot to ask, and he had seen to her safety first. And, he had kept her safe until now.

When she agreed Sir fastened her to her lead. "Where would you like to sleep tonight pet?" he asked. She saw that the lead to her chain was actually long enough for her to comfortably move from her bed to his and to other places around the room.

She felt the need to stay close to him after all they had experienced that night but she really wanted to be assured that he was happy with her so she left the choice up to him. "Sir I would really like permission to sleep with you please," she said sweetly as she rubbed her head briefly against his shoulder. "And I will sleep wherever you wish me to." She also had to admit that she was turned on by the idea of her Dom taking such responsibility for her safety.

"For now pet you need to sleep and I need to catch up on some emails, so, I want you in your own little pet nest for now."

"Yes Sir," she said.

As Sir Dan helped her into her 'own little pet nest' he covered her with a comfortable quilt and he tucked her in and kissed her sweetly. Then he kissed each of her eyelids and said; "Don't forget that we have more surprises for you tomorrow, but for now sleep with the angels when you sleep pet."

"Thank you Sir, and you as well," she murmured as she closed her tired eyes.

He turned out the light over her bed and turned on a small night light across the room next to his computer. And then he settled down to work. Eva snuggled down into her pet bed and closed her eyes. She thought over all the events of the evening and she had to smile to herself about all of it. "Boy, I really am becoming a shameless slut," she thought as she enjoyed the body rushes from all the good fucking she had with Sir. "He makes me insatiable," she sighed, "and I love every moment with him in or out of the bed."

She thought about how lucky she was to have found this kind and sexy man. She loved the way he quietly handled her. She was also taken with how much he seemed to know about the lifestyle and how much his friends admired him. She wanted to take care of him also, in every way she could. But for now, she decided to take care of his property as he had requested and let herself sleep.

She snuggled down once again as she reached to touch the leather collar on her neck. And she heard the clink of Sir's chains as they held her to him. Suddenly she was aware of just how good she felt lying safe and secure under her Sir's watchful eye. She loved the restraints. They reminded her of the safe feeling she got whenever he would bind her. She thought that as soon as Sir would let her she would petition to be allowed to sleep shackled safely next to him in his bed. She liked the peaceful and secure feeling of letting Sir make the decisions that she knew would be in her best interest. "How wonderful," she thought, " to have this man care enough to take care of me." And, she took one last peek at Sir before she drifted off to sleep."

Eva was not sure when it happened, but sometime in the middle of the night she awoke to her Sir rubbing her pussy. As she became conscious she realized that he had been rubbing her clit until she was on fire for him. She tried to put her arms around him only to find that he had tightened the slack on her chain until he had pulled her arms tightly over her head until she was unable to move. When he saw her eyes open he spread her legs roughly as he climbed between them. His cock was as long and hard as she had ever seen it. "My precious pet," he murmured, as he let his cock sink slowly into her hot cunt. Gently he fucked her. He slid his hard cock in and out of her slick wet pussy. He sighed each time he shoved it all the way into her. She was not sure how long he fucked her but she was sure that she wanted it to last forever. She loved being awakened sexually. That was the most intensely sexual feeling she ever had in her hot pussy. She moaned and began to breath harder as he fucked and fucked. She was not sure but the thought of being chained and used at his pleasure was almost more than she could stand.

"Fuck me Sir, please fuck me," she begged. "Fuck your little slave girl Sir. I am your slut. I am yours to use whenever and wherever you wish. Use me up Sir. Fuck me, fuck me," she whimpered rolling her head from side to side, "Please fuck me harder Sir."


With that Sir Dan began to fuck harder and faster. He picked up the pace and fucked over and over. He shoved his shaft into her as hard as he could until he felt his cock beginning to tense, "I will use you my pet. I will fuck you and I will use you. You are my slave and I am your Master. I will chain you and I will fuck you at will, and you will always keep your cunt open and available to me no matter what. This is My cunt, and you will be careful to always take care of it for me."

Sir Dan pulled Eva's legs up while he got on his knees. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders enabling his cock to get as far into her as possible. He shoved and fucked her with abandon as she dangled from the chains at the head of her little bed. He fucked and pounded her again and again. "Open up bitch. Take me as hard and as deep as you can." And, he pounded and pounded her soft cunt until she was crying out in passion. He was so hot that he was growling as he pummeled her hard and deep. While holding her legs high in the air he grabbed her thighs and fucked harder and harder. As he fucked he cried out, "Take me whore, take all of me in your naughty little cunt." His cock began to jerk and he let loose his cum into her. "Cum bitch," he grunted, and Eva immediately came with him. As they both came again and again she felt herself shudder with release. Eva could feel their hot juices flowing together down the crack of her ass. Just them they both had one last spasm.

As their breathing returned to normal Eva felt Sir reach above her and he unhooked the chain from the head of her bed. Sir Dan let go of her legs and collapsed on top of her with his softening cock still inside her cunt. She raised her shackled wrists and wrapped her arms around him enjoying the clanking of her chains as she did. As he nuzzled her breasts with his face she whispered, "Thank you my sexy Sir," and she fell into the most peaceful sleep she had ever known.