Escapades of Eva Ch. 24

Story Info
Using a slut.
1.1k words
4.31
25.6k
1

Part 24 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva heard a quiet knock on the front door and she felt Sir Dan leave the bed. She was still blindfolded so she couldn't tell what was going on. She heard voices whispering in the living room and a few minutes later she felt Sir sit down on the bed next to her. "Pet?" he said.

"Yes Sir?"

"Do you remember that I told you I would fuck you every way possible tonight, and that fucking you good and hard is what I wish?"

"Yes Sir, I remember," she said as she rubbed her sleepy eyes beneath the blindfold. She wasn't sure how long she had slept but she did feel better. Remembering what Sir Dan had done to her earlier made her pussy wet all over again. She could swear he was making an oversexed nymph of her, and she loved it. What could he possibly have in store for her now?

"Well now that your naked cunt is mine I want to use you properly. What I did not tell you is that I will have help fucking you." Eva cocked her head to one side as if in surprise. "Don't worry pet," he continued, "I have invited a few close friends over to help out. Also, I assure you that everyone here is drug and disease free. I am not going to tell you what I have planned. You are now Mine and I may do as I wish with you, but I want everything to be consensual with us. So tell me, do you trust me?"

Eva thought about it for a minute. The thought of being used by other Dominants was exciting, especially knowing that she was submitting to what her Sir wanted. But she was momentarily concerned about what Sir would be doing and she said, "Yes I trust you Sir. But, will you be here with me the whole time? Please?"

"Yes pet, I will be with you. And you can always trust that I will keep you safe. You can also be assured that anyone else that I include in our play will be as safe and trustworthy as I am, or they will not play with you."

"What are we going to do Sir?"

"Oh no pet. I said that I would not tell you. It will be a surprise, but you will like it."

"Yes Sir," she said hesitantly.

At that Sir Dan kissed her hard and deep. While he was probing her mouth with his tongue he slid his fingers into her cunt and fucked her fast and hard while he kissed her over and over. He was pounding her wet cunt and sucking on her lips. She was moaning around his kisses as her breathing increased. When he stopped his kiss she felt him lean down and take her hard little nipple in his mouth. He pumped her pussy with his hand harder and harder as he sucked and bit her flesh. She felt her cunt start to tense and she breathlessly gasped, "Oh Sir please may I cum?"

"Yes my precious pet," he moaned as he kissed her again. Eva came hard as she whimpered and moaned.

As she caught her breath Eva felt Sir take her hands loose from her bondage and he helped her sit up. Then she heard the rattle of her leash, which he attached to her collar. "On your hands and knees bitch," she heard. She knelt on the floor and waited. "You will not stand unless I tell you to. Whose bitch are you?" he demanded.

"I am your bitch Sir," she said.

"Whose cunt is that slut?"

"It is your cunt Sir," she replied.

"That is right. It is My cut and don't forget it."

Then Eva felt Sir pull on her leash and she crawled along behind him. As he walked he continued, "Pet you have submitted to me. I now own you. And, that means that I can do with you as I wish. Right now I wish to have my friends play with my new submissive toy. They will each use your cunt to their satisfaction. You will not disagree with them, and you will not talk to them. You will quietly submit to their will and let them fuck you, or suck you, or you will suck their cock any way they wish. If you need anything you will address me only. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"I will be right here next to you," he said as he smacked her lightly on her bare ass.

Sir had led Eva crawling on her knees while he talked. Now he stopped and told her to assume the position. As she had learned she immediately knelt with her forehead resting on her arms on the floor, and her ass in the air with her knees spread wide for inspection. Then Eva was treated to the most amazing humiliation she had known yet. It thrilled her to the tip of her pussy.

She knew that there were others in the room, but with the blindfold on she could not see them. And then she felt the thrill of anonymous touches. Someone reached down and stroked her ass. Then suddenly he slipped his fingers into her cunt. He stroked her for a moment and while he did she felt two others fondling her titties. One of them pinched her nipple while the other pulled and kneaded her with his entire hand. She felt someone grab her hair and pull her head up while he moved the tip of his cock all over her face. He started trying to push his cock into her lips and she felt another hand pulling her cunt wide open as he slipped a finger into her cunt and her ass at the same time. She smelled the aromas of hot bodies as the myriad of hands probed and prodded her in every orifice. She also felt cocks rubbing on her titties and her back and arms. She swore she could overdose on the sensation of male body parts.

"Gentlemen," she heard Sir say, "Meet my slut strayangel. She will service you tonight. Be nice and show her how a slut should be used."

She could feel her face flush red hot with humiliation as she felt their hands all over her again. Then she heard the telltale pop of drink cans open in the kitchen. "This is going to be a long hot night my friends. Cold soda anyone?"

Eva felt the cock that was probing her lips and mouth move away. Then she felt her Sir hold a can of soda to her lips. "Drink my little cum slut," he said gently. While she drank the soda she wondered if everyone could see the telltale goose bumps of the deliciously intimate humiliation as she reveled in the myriad sensations of sensual anonymous touches that had her entire body alert and alive with the sweet torture.

... to be continued...