Escapades of Eva Ch. 26

Story Info
An anonymous fuck.
1.7k words
4.45
26.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men took turns using various toys to beat her. And, Eva was rolling her head from side to side and moaning her enjoyment of their ministrations. Not being able to see who was touching her, or when they were going to touch her kept Eva in a permanent state of goose bumps. She loved it and she wanted more. She began to gyrate her hips in response to the pure lust she felt. She loved being helpless, and vulnerable and used this way. She knew her Sir would keep her safe, so she let herself go and began to whimper wildly.

"Please Sir," she cried, " May I please cum?"

"Not yet bitch," she heard Sir Dan say in that low deep voice that always made her hornier than ever.

Finally, one man said, "Wait a minute." Eva was still kneeling with her legs spread wide and the man shoved his lubricated fingers into her cunt and fucked her hard and fast. She began to buck against his hand. And then he reached down and grabbed her beneath her knees and pulled her legs out in front of her. He lifted and spread her knees wide and continued to fuck her pussy. She felt a man spreading each of her legs wide and hold her perfectly still. She could not move. All she could do was submit to their deliciously wicked pleasures. "Oh Sir," she moaned. She was breathing heavy when the man pulled his fingers out and inserted his hard cock into her cunt. Eva loved having her cunt fucked.

He started fucking her slower and someone else inserted a finger in her ass as the hot cock was sliding in and out of her easily. Then she felt two fingers in her ass and the man moved them around and around to stretch her for what was coming next. Then she felt more fingers, as her ass was being stretched wider and wider. The man fucked her ass fast as the cock in her cunt fucked her steadily. Then the action slowed a little as the man fucking her cunt grabbed her hips and turned her on her side, holding his cock tight inside her all the while. Then the man who had been fucking her ass pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his cock. He shoved the slick cock into her ass quickly. She felt two sets of strong hands on her hips as the men pulled her back and forth while they fucked her ass and her cunt at the same time. Eva was moaning and whimpering and crying out with passion. She was being double fucked hard and fast and she loved it.

While the two men were busy fucking her another man straddled her titties and pulled head back. She was glad that whatever her arms were draped over was solid since the weight of all three men was pressing hard against her. The man then pulled her hair back hard as he shoved his cock into her mouth. "Agghhh!" he groaned as she began to suck on his hard cock. He was fucking her mouth fast and deep in no time. Meanwhile the two men who were fucking her were stroking her hard and deep. She felt like a rag doll as they all pulled her body back and forth. They fucked and fucked while Eva sucked cock for all she was worth. Then just as before she felt a cock in each hand, which she quickly started to squeeze and pull on firmly, and she slid her hands up and down as well as she could with her elbows tied down.

"You like having this hard rod in your ass don't you bitch?" she heard. Eva could not answer even if she had permission because the man with the cock in her mouth was fucking her hard and deep hitting the back of her throat as fast as he could. Eva sucked and sucked and she tried to squeeze her ass muscles tight to aid the man fucking her ass to reach his orgasm. Just then she felt the cock in her mouth fill her up with hot cum just as the cock in her ass made one final shove. His hot cum filled her ass. She swallowed the cum in her mouth as fast and hard as she could, but there was so much of it that some spilled out between her lips and dropped onto her tits.

No sooner had that man moved away than the man in her cunt pulled out, moving quickly behind her where he shoved his cock into her tight wet ass. Another man scrambled to her front and shoved his cock into her slick cunt. He had a huge cock and she moaned hungrily as she felt her cunt being stretched tight. Eva started humping the men back and forth as she shoved her ass hard against the cock that was there. At the same time she bucked her cunt up hard against the huge cock. As the men were fucking her she cried out, "I love this Sir. Sir please, please may I cum?"

"Yes pet," she heard and she let her orgasm go as the spasms enveloped her.

The men fucked her fast and furious, pounding her ass and her cunt at the same time. Someone else quickly grabbed her face before she had finished her orgasm and shoved another hard cock into her mouth as he roared, "Cum again you cock sucking bitch." She recognized her Sir's voice as he shoved his cock down her throat. The constant fucking of her ass and cunt and her Sir pulling her onto his cock with her hair made Eva so hot that she came again over and over.

Her Sir and the men in her cunt and her ass all moaned in lust at the same time as someone else said, "Fuck that pretty little cunt. Fuck her harder and harder like the little whore she is. She needs to be filled with cum. Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her." And as the men came in her cunt and ass she felt her Sir's cum starting and she swallowed hard and fast as she let her own orgasm go again. And then her hot cum covered the softening cock in her cunt. The men all let out a deep growl and they came again. Eva had never had so much cum in her and on her before.

Just as the men with her Sir finished cumming she thought she could take no more. But she was in for a surprise. No sooner had the men moved than she felt several of them turn her onto her back and pull her legs out in front of her. They propped her knees up on something that held her weight and spread her cunt wide. Then they tied her knees and calves to what she was propped on. Now she was suspended in mid air between what her arms were propped over and whatever they had put below her knees. She was spread wide and every orifice was open and ready for whatever they wanted to do next.

She felt the men with the cocks in her hands still fucking her fists hard and fast. Then they stopped and pulled away from her and move closer to her body. She felt one of them shove his cock up her cunt from behind. He fucked her a few times and then he shoved his cock into her hard and stopped. And then much to her surprise she felt a second cock trying to push into her cunt with the first one. Just as she was sure that they could not get both cocks in her cunt she felt the second man push hard and steady until she was stretched wide with both cocks lodged tightly inside her cunt. The men started to fuck her cunt together until they established a rhythm. She had never been so full as they both fucked her poor tight pussy. Eva loved it and she felt that she would go out of her mind with so many cocks fucking her.

" Sir," she whimpered, "I am so hot I want to be fucked over and over forever. Sir I am so full of cock I think I am going to bust. I love it Sir. I love being your cum slut. Oh Sir, please may I cum?"

"Cum slut," she heard him say.

The men who were double fucking her cunt bucked wildly in and out. They shoved and pounded her cunt as fast and hard as they could. Eva was sure they would bust her pussy open but it felt so good she did not care. She did not know anything except the wonderful pain of having her cunt stretched wide and pummeled hard and deep. She was crying out incoherently as she felt her naked cunt stretched and fucked harder and harder and harder.

"Now whore," she heard from one of the men. "Take it all. Take all this cum on you and in you. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you bitch," he snarled. Then she felt his cock in her hand and another cock in the other hand. She was so over loaded with the fucking that all she could do was grab the cocks and try to hold onto them. But, she barely had her hands on them when she felt their cum squirting out onto her closed fists.

"Take both these cocks in your nasty little cunt slut," said one of the men in her pussy and they fucked as hard as they could. She felt their cocks start to twitch and spasm inside her. They moaned out loud and continued to fuck until she felt their hot cum filling her cunt.

"You whore. You bitch. Take this you cock sucking slut." Eva felt someone grab her hair and pull her head back as he squirted hot cum on her face and she felt it dribbling down her chin and neck.

At the same time she felt cum on each of her titties and the men in her cunt fucked and shoved and pounded into her once again and then she felt the last of their cum as well.

Finally, she heard Sir say, "Cum pet." And she came over and over and over.

All she could think of was the joy she felt with this anonymous fuck that her Sir had blessed her with. She just managed to say "Thank you Sir," as the last of her cum sent her into a blissfully soft and quiet place as she slipped into the edge of consciousness.