Escapades of Eva Ch. 32

Story Info
He said she would have to work for it.
1.4k words
4.34
17.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 32 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan removed his clothes, his hard cock still standing erect. He walked over to Eva and with a naughty gleam in his eye he began rubbing the head of his cock on her clit again. Getting up close to her ear he said, "Pet you have been such a good girl tonight. I am proud of how quiet you have been. Now I am going to test your ability to be silent even more. Are you ready?"

With her eyes still lowered she shook her head yes, however she wondered how much more of this sweet torture she could take. She was already so hot and Sir had just built her up to another strong orgasm and had not given her release. She was mad with frustration and lust, and she felt her bottom lip stick out in reaction to the incredible frustration she was feeling. She thought to herself that this must be the same kind of aching pain that men experienced called blue balls. She nodded yes once again as the tears ran down her face.

With a deep chuckle Sir Dan shoved his cock between her legs but not penetrating her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lovingly as he slid his hard stiff erection back and forth between her legs. She tried to rub her cunt against his hard cock but he kept it just far enough out of her reach that she could not get near enough to it to rub herself on him with any friction. She was so frustrated that she let out an involuntary sob.

"That's ok pet we are almost there. You are ready to cum aren't you my little slut?" Eva nodded vigorously trying not to look into his eyes and plead with him to fuck her hard. As she sniffled he grabbed her hair once again and kissed her lovingly.

Reaching once more into his bag he brought out a nasty looking switch. It was just an ordinary switch like her mother used to use to spank her with. Inwardly she recoiled remembering the terrible punishments her mother had given her with just such an implement. With fear in her eyes she riveted her attention on Sir's hand. He struck his thigh a few times and Eva could hear the crack of the switch just above the music outside. Then as if she had realized for the first time she became aware that she was naked and tied just feet from her coworkers and many strangers on the dance floor nearby. She felt the sweet humiliation knowing she would be switched and fucked just feet from everyone else, she felt fear of the switch, and most of all, she felt the incredible frustration of needing to cum.

Just then Sir Dan brought her attention back to the moment. She cringed at the whooshing and cracking sound of the dreaded switch. Suddenly she felt afraid again. She hated switches and she was not only afraid of the pain they could bring, but she also feared that the noise would be heard outside. But, her Sir was just cracking the switch at his side, as if he was waiting for something. Eva did not know what to think. She shut her eyes tight and prayed she would be able to withstand what was about to happen. Against her will she felt hot tears roll from her eyes down her cheeks. She sobbed.

Then she felt the tip of the switch tracing patterns all over her belly and her breasts. Sir was dragging the tip lightly over her skin everywhere. He ran it up and down her pussy and her legs. He ran it back up around her torso and up to her neck and face. He wasn't hurting her at all. In fact she liked the gentle way he was teasing her with something she had always hated. As he walked around her he continued to trace her backside with the switch. She was enjoying the sensual touch, but in the back of her mind she wondered when he would strike and end the pleasure. But he did not. As he traced her body occasionally he would strike her bottom or her tits and pussy, but the strike was not painful. It stung, but it did not hurt.

She was relaxing more and more as she told herself she had been silly to fear this tall handsome man with the steel gray hair. Suddenly, she felt foolish for ever doubting that her Sir would hurt her. Even though he had given her much pain in the time they had been together, he had never hurt her. He never went beyond what she could tolerate. Even at times when he struck her a bit harder, causing her body to tense up, he always backed off to a lighter stroke when she said, "Yellow Sir." Now he was switching her just hard enough to turn her on again. She had tensed up and lost her sexy feelings when she began to fear the switch, and now that Sir was using the switch in a most sensual way she felt herself relax and the tingling in her pussy began again. Sir Dan switched just a little harder and was rewarded with sighs and gasps from his lovely submissive.

And then he began to switch her a little harder and faster. Moving around to the front of her he held a titty in one hand and administered light quick switches on her nipple and around the luscious mound of her large bosom. Then he held the other tit and gave it the same lashes. Eva could see the red switch marks appear on her skin and as her Sir slowed down a little he knelt before her and switched her smooth shaven pussy. She was amazed at how turned on she was from something that she had always feared. Even as he began to switch her pussy a little harder she loved it and began to grind her cunt in response to his switching. She noticed that they both were now moving and switching in time with the music. Eva thought what a wonderful dance they were enjoying with each other. She leaned her head back and sighed at the sheer enjoyment of what he was doing to her.

And then Sir reached up and with one hand he spread Eva's pussy lips until he could see her erect clit. Then with the tip end of the switch he began to spank her clit. He did it soft enough that it turned her on like she had never been turned on. She was sighing and breathing heavy as he attacked her clit with little feathery switches. Then as she began to buck against his spanks she felt him slide the larger end of the switch into her cunt. He was fucking her with it. It did not fill her cunt the way it did when he entered her with a dildo or his cock, but the light touch and rapid movement in and out of her cunt and along her clit were driving her crazy. She began to move her pussy against the switch a fast as she could, and as her breathing got heavier and she neared an orgasm Sir stopped and withdrew the switch. Eva had her eyes closed and was rolling her head from side to side but as soon as he stopped she snapped her head up and almost forgot to keep her eyes lowered. Instead she gritted her teeth and gave a low growl from the back of her throat.

Sir Dan laughed, and standing up he reached around her body and gave her a couple of hard switches on her ass. Eva shut her mouth tight but he could still hear the little sound of exasperation that escaped from her. "Look at me pet," Sir said as he pulled her hair and held her close to his face. When she lifted her head she had a look of real anger and frustration. Sir Dan could not help laughing as he held her face tight for a hard passionate kiss. "I said you would have to work for this didn't I pet?" he said as she nodded her head still frowning at him. "Well things are about to get better sweet slut." And, he pulled away from her.