Escapades of Eva Ch. 36

Story Info
What did he have in mind?
1k words
4.11
17.8k
1

Part 36 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eva heard Sir Dan's car pull out of the driveway she sank to her knees. She was so hot and so turned on after the surprise fuck he had given her. But the orgasm he gave her only made her hotter for his touch. An involuntary sob escaped her lips as she put her hand between her legs and squeezed her cunt hard.

She wanted to stop the incredible need he had created in her, but holding herself was not helping. Biting her lip and knowing she could get caught any minute she slowly slid her finger onto her slippery clit. She began to rub. She started to cry. She knew she was doing wrong, but she could not stop. She continued to rub her clit. She told herself she would just take some of the edge off.

She rubbed harder. She cried harder. She rubbed some more and began to cry and sob as if her heart would break. She thought that she was safe enough because she would be able to hear if Sir drove up again. She rubbed her hard little clit a little more. It felt so good and now she was sobbing harder than ever. Tears were flowing down her face. Why was she crying so hard she wondered?

Suddenly she stopped. Her heart sank as she realized that disobeying Sir by masturbating when he had told her not to was bothering her even more than her incredible need to cum. She continued to kneel on the cold dark cement floor and cried her heart out. Her whole body was shaking with the deep wracking sobs. She couldn't explain why but felt like she would never stop crying.

She knew that her Sir trusted her to do as she said she would. And, even after the worry he had caused her earlier that evening when she thought he was angry with her, she also knew that he had never lied to her. She also knew that even though she may be able to get away with masturbating, she would never be able to live with her own deception or look into his trusting eyes again. Her wonderful Sir meant too much to her.

She quickly pulled her hand from between her legs and hurried upstairs to the kitchen for a tissue. She felt so ashamed about what she had nearly done. But she also knew that she could not live with her conscience if she had gone ahead with it. She blew her nose and ran to his toy bag to do as he had told her. Then as she opened the bag she stopped and thought about her handsome, kind, and exciting Sir. Then she smiled.

She was glad that she had been strong and had obeyed him. She loved him so. She shuddered when she imagined his face if she should ever intentionally disappoint him. She couldn't even think of doing that. She never wanted to feel the guilt that she knew she would have if she did any less than what he had asked of her.

He didn't ask that much and he was always so fair and good with her. No, she decided, she was not willing to take a chance of disappointing him that way again. She might mess up unintentionally sometime, but she vowed to do her best to never again take that chance.

She laid out Sir's crop and the blue suede flogger on the coffee table. She was excited because she did so love it when he flogged her with that particular toy. It was so thick and felt so good on her bare back and buttocks.

She ran into the bathroom and brought back a couple of hand towels and a new tube of lubrication, just in case Sir would want them. She put them down next to his toys. She wondered if she should bring anything else but decided that since he did not specify she should only bring what she knew he would want.

Then she went back to the bathroom to take a quick shower after sitting so long on the dirty basement floor. While the water ran down her back she grabbed her razor. She smoothed some hair conditioner on her pussy and quickly shaved it. She wanted her cunt to be clean and smooth the way Sir liked it. Sometimes he would shave her, but she wanted to keep herself smooth for whatever he had in mind tonight.

As an afterthought she went into the bedroom and took out his smoking jacket and slippers. She couldn't stop herself from burying her face in his jacket. It smelled of his favorite cologne and she did so love that smell. It made her knees weak. She sat on the bed for a moment and cuddled his jacket to her breast and face. But, realizing she was getting turned on from his scent she felt the wetness between her legs begin anew. Not wanting to weaken again she jumped up, sprayed some perfume on her body and hurried back to the living room. She laid the jacket and slippers next to his recliner.

She looked around the room to make sure everything was as it should be. Satisfied, she went to the kitchen. Since they had not had dinner she made a couple of sandwiches from the meatloaf she had prepared. She added some chips and put the rest of the dinner up. Finally she prepared some drinks and cut a piece of the cheesecake that he loved. She took the snacks to the coffee table.

Just then she heard Sir Dan's car pull into the driveway. She grabbed the air freshener and quickly sprayed around the room. Then she hurried to the middle of the living room. She knelt and put her forehead to the floor. Leaving her bottom in the air she stretched her arms out on the floor in front of her. She spread her legs apart so Sir would have easy access to her naked cunt.

She heard his key in the door and involuntarily held her breath. She knew she was wet and suddenly she was anxious. She remembered the hard furious fuck from earlier. What did he have in mind?