Escapades of Eva Ch. 38

Story Info
Fuck me slut
1.3k words
4.57
21k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 38 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir tossed the crop onto the coffee table and picked up the flogger. He ran the falls over Eva's bottom and around her shoulders for a few seconds.

Then he began to stroke her ass softly and steadily. "On your hands and knees," he ordered. As she assumed the position he began to slap her harder with the flogger. He kept the pace steady and vigorous as he moved back in front of her.

"Stay in that position and suck my cock bitch," he growled, as he bent over and kept flogging her ass and shoulders. He picked up the pace again and flogged harder as Eva greedily swallowed his cock as far into her mouth and throat as she could. Sir Dan began to hump her face while he flogged her.

She could feel the heat on her skin and she knew he was turning her ass bright red with the flogger. She sucked contentedly on his thrusting dick as Sir assaulted her face. She worked her mouth up and down oh his hard cock. She loved sucking on him and that coupled with the flogging was getting her wetter than ever.

When Sir would increase the speed and intensity of the flogging Eva would also increase the sucking rhythm on his cock until they were flogging and sucking in unison. She could not believe just how incredibly turned on she was. She knew she would come any moment and began to alert her Sir by squealing and moaning and wiggling her bottom.

"Cum," he said, "and cum as much as you want while you suck me my sweet slut," and he fucked her face faster. Before she even finished her orgasm she sucked harder in a frenzy of sexual and sensual feelings. She started to moan loudly then she felt a silent snap in her head and suddenly she was calm and every movement felt soft and exciting to her. She felt as if she was floating.

Sir flogged harder and even though she was aware of the increase in strength she also knew that she was so deep in sub space that it did not matter to her. Every stroke of the flogger felt wonderful and without being told to she came over and over with each and every deep stroke of his cock.

In a daze, she tried to look up at him as he bent to the task of beating her so beautifully. Yet, she found that she could not focus on his face. She felt her eyes roll back in her head and she felt like she was sucking automatically without being aware of anything but the flogger slapping her and Sir's cock fucking her mouth. She began to hum absent mindedly as she sucked.

Just then Sir Dan pulled back and slipped his cock out of her mouth as he looked in her eyes. "Oh geeze!" she heard him exclaim. "Baby is flying isn't she?" he chuckled. He took her face in both of his hands and looked into her glazed eyes.

He stooped down throwing the flogger to the side and reached under her arms pulling her to him. He kissed her slowly and deeply as he slipped his hand between her cunt lips. He held her that way and shoved his fingers into her wet pussy fucking her quick and hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck then and kissed him back humping his fingers for all she was worth. "Oh my god. Oh my god," was all she could say around his kisses.

"Oh Sir," she shrieked.

Suddenly she dug her fingernails into his back and he could feel her body tense and freeze as she looked at him frightened. "Its ok pet. CUM! CUM NOW BITCH!" he demanded as he grabbed her hair and bent her backwards with one hand while he finger fucked her with the other. She tensed again and began to tremble as her orgasm gripped her.

"Aiiiiii," she screamed, and as she cried out she came over and over until she finally collapsed, her Dom's hand still holding her up by her hair.

Sir sat down next to her and pulled Eva's head to his chest. He kissed her hair and her face over and over while she caught her breath. He looked lovingly at the softness and beauty of his submissive's face as she closed her eyes and melted into his arms. He reached up and brushed a strand of her lovely auburn hair from her eyes. Then he kissed her again.

Once her breathing seemed to be more even he reached between her legs and fingered her clit. Even though he could see she was drifting off she immediately began to twist and squirm at his touch.

She began to pant and she grabbed his arms. Suddenly, she gasped and her eyes flew open. Looking at Sir Dan in a bit of panic she whispered, "Oh Sir, I ... I ... I cant believe I am ready again. Sir may I please cum?"

Her eyes opened wider and she looked at him in surprise when he said, "No pet. You may not cum now." She closed her legs together on his hand and shut her eyes. She began to rock herself back and forth trying to stave off her impending orgasm.

Sir Dan sat her up and quickly lay down next to her. His throbbing cock was still erect. "Ride me bitch," he snapped, "And hurry."

Eva couldn't believe how hot she felt seeing his urgency. And, he had never asked her to straddle him before. She remembered in her past that was one of her favorite positions. She suddenly felt tingles cover her whole body and she shuddered at the incredible slave heat she was feeling. She wasn't sure she could hold back an orgasm in this position.

She quickly mounted him and spreading her cunt open with her hands she sat down fast on his wonderful hard cock. She cried out as the hard meat penetrated her body, taking her breath away. She mewled and whimpered as she began to hump her wet cunt up and down on his hard shaft. She fucked his cock with all her might. She banged and banged his thick shaft over and over.

Sir grabbed her swinging pendulous tits tightly and shoved his cock up into her hard and fast. "You may come as much as you like pet," he gasped. Then the two of them bucked and fucked each other over and over. Eva could not believe how good it felt as she came all over Sir's cock. And, she knew it was dribbling down the crack of his ass.

Suddenly, after several more orgasms of her own she felt his hard swollen cock stiffen even more and start to twitch. She made her cunt as tight as she could. She squeezed her muscles together and then relaxed, then squeezed again and relaxed as if she was sucking his cock with her cunt. She took him as deep as she could with each thrust and continued to fuck up and down as she squeezed his rock hard cock over and over.

Grabbing her hips tightly, Sir Dan shoved his cock up into her several more times and as she felt his cock stiffen again she knew he was going to cum. She fucked him even harder as he yelled, "Fuck me slut."

She heard him groan loud and long as he released his cum into his lovely submissive's soft hot cunt. She came hard one last time with her wonderful Sir. Then he pulled her head down on his chest and, as they both began to breath easier, he wrapped his arms around her and they lay satiated and contentedly in each other's arms.