Escapades of Eva Ch. 43

Story Info
A trip to the Backroom.
1.9k words
4.65
18.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 43 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready pet?" Sir Dan called as he opened the door to Eva's apartment.

"Yes Sir," she called back. "I am just putting on my shoes Sir."

"Well make a grand entrance for me my sexy slut," he chuckled, "I want to see the whole effect all at once."

Eva slipped on the last five-inch black paten leather stiletto heel. She wobbled a little as she stood up. It had been a long time since she had worn what Sir referred to as 'fuck me pumps'. She giggled at the memory of the first time he had used that term with her.

Then she adjusted her tight form-fitting outfit one last time, admiring her reflection and Sir Dan's usual unfailing good taste in the outfit he had chosen for her. But she had put her own spin on it after looking through some of his lifestyle magazines. She had taken a cue from a famous celebrity that Sir liked and she hoped he would like the way she had chosen to display it for him.

Then, stumbling a little in the incredibly high heels, she grabbed onto the door and steadied herself. And then taking tiny steps she carefully walked to the door of the bedroom. "Here I come Sir."

Eva couldn't help blushing and she smiled thinking of how much fun she had with Sir the day that they went shopping for her outfit. On their last day off together Sir Dan had taken her to a little consignment boutique in a small strip mall that she had not been to before.

He looked so commanding holding her hand while he drove. And he was very Domly in his blue jeans and his tight black t-shirt. She felt so proud of her sexy Sir. As she was licking her lips and lusting for her handsome Sir he pulled into a parking space right outside the store.

As they approached she noticed that there were no displays in the front of the store. She thought it looked a bit mysterious. The glass front had been blacked out and the only indication that there was a store was on the small pink neon sign that hung over the door. It was entitled innocently enough, "The Backroom".

But when they entered Eva found herself in a world of fetish and fantasy that she had never imagined was possible. She was amazed at the wonderful quality and large variety of BDSM toys and fetish clothing displayed.

The sales clerk, was dressed in a school girl outfit with white blouse, plaid mini skirt, black paten leather shoes with white lace socks, and her blonde hair was pulled back in long pigtails. Eva had to admit that the outfit and the clerk's saucy bounce, sweet smile, and easy manner put her at ease, and in the right mood, immediately.

She shyly looked over at Sir. Then she immediately blushed and lowered her eyes when she saw his knowing grin. Sir knew that Eva had a Daddy and daughter fantasy although they had not yet had the chance to indulge that particular role-play. Still, it made her blush to think about how her Sir could make her feel like a naughty but cherished little girl whenever she was around him.

Then she felt him lean close to her ear, and taking her hand with a little chuckle he said, "Come with Daddy now little one." Eva could not help the sudden rush she felt in her cunt when Sir said that. Without thinking she gasped and squeezed Sir's hand. That made him laugh out loud and he added, "Careful, careful Daddy's little slut or I might have to buy you some dry panties."

Sir took her to the first clothing rack and started looking through each outfit with her. Eva asked him what type of outfit he had in mind and he said he would know it when he saw it. All Sir had told her was that he had a special night in mind at their favorite dungeon. And, even when she tried to get him to give her a hint he just laughed and told her she was on a need to know basis.

She looked up at him with a pout on her lips and he turned her around quickly and smacked her bottom. Gasping, she put her hands on her bottom. She couldn't believe he had done that in public. When she heard the clerk giggle she turned and saw the girl wink at her. She realized then that they were in the company of someone who lived the same kind of lifestyle and that put her more at ease.

Sir Dan continued looking through the clothing on the rack. He explained to Eva that he was going to buy several items that could be used in combination with her other clothes to create a number of looks. Eva was not allowed to help unless he asked her a question. She loved having her Dominant choose sexy outfits for her. It made her feel so special and close to him.

While she was quietly taking each item he handed her and draping it over her arm Sir said, "Pet, in a regular store I normally ask your opinion on many of the items I buy. However, I have certain looks in mind and I wanted to buy the essentials that I know will make good fetish wear. But, my challenge and my expectations from you are for you to use your imagination in putting them together. Is that clear?"

"Oh yes Sir," she grinned. She loved this.

Once he had found everything he liked he sat in a big overstuffed leather chair and told Eva to try each of them on in the fitting room. When she was ready she was to come out and model it for him.

When she returned Sir was holding a long handled crop and smacking it against his hand each time she came out of the fitting room. He would indicate with the crop that she should turn around, and as she did she would strike a sexy pose for her Dom.

Then he would comment on each item she showed him. Each time that she turned to leave the room he would swat her on the bottom with the crop and tell her which item he wanted her to keep. Eva was sure there had never been a time when she enjoyed shopping so much.

Then once when she came out of the dressing room she saw Sir Dan whispering and giggling with the sales clerk. When he looked up and saw Eva he returned with a big grin to stand over her with the crop. She always knew that those grins meant something exciting was about to happen.

Feeling a little frisky, she turned around and bent over in the extremely short skirt she was modeling for Sir and wiggled her bottom. And then he grabbed her with one arm while he quickly spanked the bare bottom she was showing to him with the crop.

She couldn't help laughing and jumping and wiggling around saying, "Owie Sir," with each spank of the crop. Finally, with that sexy eyebrow raised Sir told her to get dressed and to her surprise he squeezed into the small dressing room behind her.

He jerked the curtain shut and shoved her roughly up against the full-length dressing room mirror. He pressed his full weight against her hard, making her cry out with surprise. In that position, and with his strength, it was impossible for her to move. With the palms of her hands and the side of her face pressed against the mirror she began to whimper softly, gasping for air.

Her Sir had pulled the short skirt up over her bottom to her waist. She felt him reach under his body and she heard the soft whisper of his zipper opening. The next thing she knew he had grabbed her ass spreading it wide and slammed his hard cock right into her soft helpless pussy from behind. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard, fast and steady.

Eva turned her head a bit and as she was gasping and moaning she caught the lascivious sight in the mirror of Sir's face and his body banging into her under his savage onslaught. Seeing the lust on his face and feeling his hard cock slamming into her from behind made all sense of reason leave her mind. All she could do, all she was allowed to do, was submit to her Dominant and give her mind and body over to Him and the primal feelings that engulfed her.

Eva knew the store clerk was just outside the dressing room and she tried to be silent, but Sir was fucking her so hard that she couldn't help moaning a little when she heard his balls slapping loudly against her. She shuddered with the lust that gripped her, and she felt her cunt getting slippery as she took his cock hard and deep into her hungry pussy.

"Oh god, Sir, please don't stop," she stammered.

He fucked her harder and faster then, never pausing or stopping. Pinned against her this way she could do nothing but let him fuck her, as he wanted. She could only surrender helplessly to his pounding lust. But then she loved it that way. She always loved it when he was unexpectedly rough, cruelly and mercilessly banging her cunt with his steel hard rod.

She was delighted that he was using her as he wished. He was using her as the slut she was. She was His. She was his pet, his whore, and his bitch. He owned her body. He possessed her heart and soul. She was his helpless captive and he was her wonderful powerful Master. He made her weak with desire. He made her ache in the deepest part of her for his touch.

She began to cry softly. "I love you Sir, oh how I love you," she whispered.

She felt her cunt begin to tremble and without waiting for her to beg for it, her Sir grabbed her hair hard and growled in her ear, "Cum slut." With a soft squeal of release she drenched his cock with her hot fluids.

At that point Sir grabbed her hips with both hands and shoved his cock into her with all his strength almost making her lose her balance. "Arrrghhh!" He moaned as he slammed into her again and again filling her pussy with his hot cum over and over until she could feel it running down her inner thigh. Finally, he made one last thrust into his beautiful submissive, moaning, "Take it whore. Take it all." Eva shuddered with the last of her orgasm.

Then, after taking a moment to catch his breath, he pulled his softening cock out of her and quickly turned her around to plant a long sensuous kiss on her lips as she wrapped her arms around the man she loved.

He pulled up his pants and zipped his fly. As he did Eva and Sir both saw a wet stain on his jeans from her cum. Her face immediately reddened and she looked at Sir Dan saying, "Oops Sir???"

"Done worry pet, that's the least of what you have to worry about today," he said with another mischievous grin, he leaned over and kissed her again taking her bottom lip between his teeth. He bit her just hard enough to make her squeal. She grabbed her lip as she poked it out at him, and twisted her face into a silly frown.

Sir laughed and, failing in his attempts to look serious, he cuffed her lightly on the side of her head. He told her to finish changing her clothes and meet him at the register, adding, "You are about to take a trip into the back room pet."