Escapades of Eva Ch. 44

Story Info
He flooded her mouth with lusty kisses.
2.7k words
4.69
15.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 44 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eva came out of the dressing room she saw Sir Dan looking through some magazines. He looked so very sexy in that tight black tee shirt.

She walked up close to him and gave him a little kiss on his bicep. He cut his eyes over to her with that smoldering look of his. Then he gave her that sexy once over, head to toe, look that made her wet again even after the orgasm he just gave her.

"Well pet do you think you have enough things to chose from?" he grinned.

"Yes Sir. And I am sure I can do some good imagining with these," she smiled. "The hardest part for me will be deciding which ones I want to wear first. And thank you Sir," she whispered as she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "I love everything."

Sir took the armful of items he wanted to keep then asked the clerk if he could leave them behind the counter and browse in the private room. The clerk took the clothing and giving Sir Dan a knowing smile took a special key from around her neck and handed it to him. She stood aside as Sir and Eva moved toward the back of the store, and as Eva passed by her the clerk gave her a big wink and told them to have fun.

With his arm around Eva, Sir guided her to a plain innocent looking door in a back corner. She looked at her Dom with curiosity. Giving her an evil chuckle he unlocked the door and ushered Eva inside where he quickly locked the door.

Eva had only seen clothing and accessories when they were in the outer part of the store, but when she turned around she gasped in awe. The clothing area had only been about a third of the size of this room. She was shocked at the huge variety of floggers, whips, canes, bondage instruments, and sex toys. She had been in adult bookstores before but she had never seen anything like this.

Sir escorted her around the room explaining each item. Now and then he would grab Eva's arm and turn her around. He would pull up her skirt and smack her bare bottom with one item or another. She would squeal and wiggle her bottom, making Sir smack her again.

Then they arrived at a large assortment of nipple clamps. Sir pulled open Eva's blouse and since she had not worn any underwear, as he had instructed her to, he told her he wanted to try some of the clamps on her bare breasts.

First he showed her some single clamps that looked like little alligator clips. Then he held up some that were similar and had plastic covered ends that were adjusted by screws set in the clamp. They looked painful with their jagged edges and she was glad he did not try them on her.

Then after examining several other types he finally grinned wickedly at her. He had selected something that looked like an innocent group of clothes pins mounted on a long string. He held them up for her to see and motioned her to come close to him. He told her that was called a zipper and prepared to try them on her.

"A zipper Sir?" she asked curiously.

"Yes pet, a zipper. Come here and I will show you." He demonstrated by clamping each pin to the loose flesh around the orbs of her tits. They hurt a little at first but she adjusted to them. Then as there was one left on each end of the line he took each one and stretching her nipple out he carefully clamped one on the lose flesh just behind the nipple.

"Why aren't you putting it on the tip end of the nipple Sir?" she asked.

"This is why pet," he said as he clamped the last one right on the tip of her other nipple.

"Aiiiieeeee!" she shrieked as she jumped. "Oh, oh, yellow, yellow, please Sir."

With a chuckle he released the pin. He sucked on her sore nipple a minute, making her sigh with relief. And then he pulled it out again and placed the pin just behind the tip of the nipple as he had the other one. "Is that better pet?"

"Yes Sir, much better thank you."

"Now would you like to know why it is called a zipper?"

Eva gave him a suspicious look and slowly nodded, "Um, yes Sir??"

Sir chuckled again, and grabbed the loose end of the string on either side of the line. Then he quickly snatched all the clothespins off at the same time.

"Yikes!" Eva screamed, jumping up and down and holding her breasts tight. She felt the sting and searing pain that each clothespin caused, leaving small red marks on her flesh. It only hurt for a few seconds but it had brought tears to her eyes, and as she examined the marks and rubbed her skin the pain quickly subsided. She continued to hold herself and looked at Sir Dan with her bottom lip poked out and a frown on her beautiful face.

He laughed and laughed. "Did you like that pet?" he asked.

"Not really Sir," she replied as she continued to hold her arms across her breasts. Then, suddenly, with a look of surprise on her face she looked up at her Dom and added, "But ohhhh Sir! I can't believe it. After that pain I am really wet and turned on. I don't understand it Sir."

Sir Dan grabbed Eva and hugged her tight while he laughed some more. "Oh you are precious pet."

Then he replaced the zipper on the display stand and took down several pairs of other types of nipple clamps. "Lets try some of these pet. I have to admit that a little pain like that caused by clothespins is preferred by many subs. In fact, sometimes Doms will enter their subs in clothespin contests to see who can put the most pins on their sub. The largest amount I have seen placed on a sub around here is 300."

"300 Sir? Ooooo! ... ooohhh!" Eva grimaced at the thought, as she quickly covered her titties with her arms again, making Sir howl with laughter.

"The main object for nipple clamps for most people pet, is to apply enough squeeze and pressure to excite the nipple without causing serious pain. Now lets try these." Several of the sets of nipple clamps Sir tried were tolerable, and even felt nice. But then he tried a pair on her that pinched really hard.

"Owie, owie! Yellow, yellow, yellow Sir!" she cried as tears came to her eyes. He could see dark red whelps forming around the nipples then so he removed them quickly. He massaged her tits followed by a nice long moment of sucking each nipple until it made her groan with pleasure.

Then he reached over to the display stand and picked up another item made of three pieces of lightweight chain and shaped in a Y. The pieces were held in the middle with a small ring. There was a little clamp attached to the end of each piece. One end of the chain was much longer than the other two. Sir Dan handed it to Eva. "Do you know what this is pet?"

She took the chain and held it up looking at it from all sides, and then she looked at Sir. "Well, Sir I see some of the other pieces of chain with a clip on either end. And I can see that when the clips are on the nipples it will leave the chain draped between the breasts. But, I can't imagine what this one does. What is it Sir?"

"This is a nipple and clit clamp set pet," he explained.

"The clit Sir? Does a clamp go on the clit?" she asked wide eyed with curiosity.

"Yes pet, let me show you." Snickering, Sir Dan took her elbow and led her to a massive wooden table in the middle of the room. It had large metal rings mounted all around the sides of the tabletop. It was a little higher than the average table, but it looked very strong and sturdy.

Sir Dan helped her hop up on the table and she realized that it was just the right height for him to reach her easily without having to stoop down. He instructed her to lie down.

Then he took some soft cotton rope that was attached to each of the four corners of the table and tied one on each of Eva's wrists and ankles, leaving her vulnerable and spread wide open to his every whim. As usual she sighed and quickly relaxed into the soft fuzzy feeling of sub space that she loved when he bound her.

Then pulling her open blouse open a little further, he attached each of the shorter ends of the chain to each of her nipples. The clamps were covered with a thick layer of soft black plastic. Eva was expecting them to hurt when he applied them, but she was pleasantly surprised to discover that they were quite comfortable yet arousing in the pressure they put on her nipples.

Then Sir pulled her skirt up around her waist and he reached between her legs and rubbed her clit until it was stiff. Soon Eva was squirming nicely. With a grin he took the third, and longer, portion of chain and he spread her pussy lips wide and fastened the clamp to her erect clit.

"Ohhhh Sir!" she gasped loudly, "I can't believe how that feels."

"How does it feel pet?" he chuckled.

"Sir it is tight, but it..it... its making me so hot," she whimpered as she began to wiggle her bottom as best she could with her legs spread wide as they were. "Oh Sir...Ohhhhhh! ... Sir!!! Please may I cum Sir?"

"No pet," he said as he reached between her legs. He slid two fingers into her slick pussy and began to fuck her nice and easy.

"Ohhhh Sir! please, please, ohhh ...ohhh ... I don't know if I can hold it Sir. Please!!!" she squealed.

"I said NO bitch," he growled, "you do not have permission to cum. Now hold it." Meanwhile he was fucking her harder and harder.

Eva squirmed harder and tried to buck her cunt against his fingers. She was twisting her head from side to side, whimpering louder. "Pleasssseeeee Sir!" she gasped.

And still holding his fingers in her cunt Sir Dan grabbed the chain set where it was attached in the middle and yanked the whole thing off of her as he fucked her pussy harder. At the same time he ordered her, "CUM NOW WHORE!"

Eva screamed. When he had yanked the chain, snapping the clamps off her nipples and clit at the same time, it had created one quick pain where they had been attached. But, she didn't care or even notice the pain, because it also snapped her clit into an instant orgasm that was more intense than she had ever experienced before in her life. It took her breath and felt as if every sensation she had ever known was centered in her nipples and clit.

"CUM again bitch," he shouted over her loud groans as he continued to pound her pussy hard and deep. Eva came again, and again, and again as the spasms in her cunt sent shock waves throughout her body in time to each thrust of Sirs fingers. "Again SLUT!" he demanded.

Eva came again as the hot liquid squirted from her pussy onto the table. And as the spasms rolled through her again she began to cry and gasp. Another spasm hit her hard right in the middle of her cunt. "Ohhhhh Sir, ohhhhhh," she stammered over and over.


Sir Dan quickly released her wrists and ankles from the ropes and helped her to sit up. As he moved his body between her legs he put one arm around her hips and slid her down from the table. As she stood on her feet she could feel Sir's hard cock through his pants. She looked up at her Sir with tears and a smile on her lips.

"Thank you Sir," she whispered. Then he grabbed her hair and kissed her hard, holding her close for a long moment. Eva sighed and melted into her Sir's strong arms as hot tears flowed down her face.

When he released her he began to massage her sore titties again. And then he looked passionately into Eva's eyes. Then suddenly, as he bent to kiss her he grabbed both nipples and said with a grin, "Of course there is nothing like the warmth of flesh is there pet?" Then he gave both nipples a good hard twist making her gasp and squeal with the sudden shock.

Before she even finished squealing he had grabbed her around the waist. With one hand he grabbed a titty and bent to suck on it. At the same time he ran his other hand up under her skirt and squeezed her cunt lips together just hard enough to make her writhe and squirm. As he looked again at the lovely face of his submissive he saw that her eyes had glazed over with pure lust.

She began to moan and pant softly. Sir quickly jerked her hands behind her and held both wrists with one hand. And then with the other hand he slipped a finger between her cunt lips and began to rub her clit gently for a moment. She gasped sensuously at his touch.

Then with that feathery tapping motion that she loved so much he began to spank her stiffening clit. He would rub softly for a moment, and when she began to moan, he switched to spanking her clit firmly and steadily. He switched back and forth between rubbing and spanking. Then finally, spanking steadily, Eva began to beg, "Please Sir may I cum?"

"No," he growled and he stopped moving his finger. Eva whined in disappointment and just as she thought he was going to stop completely he began to spank her clit harder and faster making her squirm and whimper quietly.

"Please Sir, please," she begged.

"NO," he said again and stopped moving his finger. Eve cried out in frustration. She squirmed and writhed around trying to rub her clit against his finger. Then he pulled his hand away making her let out a sound of exasperation.

"Please Sir," she whined, "Oh please I beg you. Please, please let me cum."

Sir Dan grabbed her pussy again and shoved his finger between her pussy lips and again began to finger spank her clit. He spanked hard and fast. Then when he felt her begin to tense he switched to a rubbing motion. Her panting changed and she began to moan and rub her cunt against his hand. Then he began to spank again and again, faster and harder until she was gasping for breath.

"Sir please, please?"

"CUM NOW BITCH!" he snapped. Then he shoved three fingers hard and fast and deep into her, pounding and mercilessly stretching her helpless vulnerable cunt. Her pussy began to spasm and as she bucked against his fingers her hot cum squirted over her Dominant's hand and once again down her inner leg.

With Sir still holding her wrists in bondage she collapsed against his chest and her breathing calmed. "Oh thank you Sir," she mewled, and she rubbed her face against him.

Sir Dan caressed her face with his free wet hand. She could smell and taste her own cum as he stuck each finger into her mouth ordering her to suck it clean. Then squeezing her close to his body he wrapped his arms around her and his loving and tender kisses turned to hot passion.

She could feel his still hard cock pushing against her wet pussy. She responded with a low sexy growl as she raised her lips to him and rubbed her cunt against his hardness.

"You sexy little cunt," he hissed between his teeth. "Now I am going to treat you like the hot fuck bitch you are." Eva batted her eyes at her Sir and smiled sweetly.

Then grabbing her hair tightly he said, "I love you my sweet little one. Now, just wait until you see what comes next my horny little cum slut. I am going to show you what happens to cock sucking whores." And chuckling, her tall, handsome Dominant with the beautiful steel gray hair again pulled her tight against him as he flooded her mouth with lusty kisses.