Escapades of Eva Ch. 48

Story Info
Is that all You've got Sir?
1.3k words
4.66
14.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 48 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had rested Sir Dan took Eva down from the sex swing. As she stepped down and felt her weight settle on her knees she stumbled a little. Sir Dan caught her around the waist and held her close. He kissed her hard as he pulled her head back by her hair.

"Are you alright pet?" he inquired.

"Yes Sir, just a little weak from that incredible orgasm Sir," she answered, rolling her eyes pleasurably.

Chuckling, Sir said, "You ain't seen nothing yet pet."

Eva laughed out loud, "Oh my Sir. Can I take any more? Or should I say can You take any more?"

"Well pet," he grinned, "As long as you don't ask a Dominant if that is all he's got when he has some kind of toy in his hand."

"I will remember that Sir," Eva said as she put her hands over her bottom and backed away from him giggling.

"Oh come here you silly sub," he quipped as he grabbed her hand and began to drag her across the room."

"What now Sir?" she asked as he pulled her along. "Inquiring minds want to know. Or do I want to know Sir?"

"Well pet, we are on our way to the Back Room, but I want to fuck you all day so we will take a little side trip in a while."

"Isn't this the Back Room Sir?" she asked incredulously.

"No pet," her Sir laughed, "This is sort of the in between room."

"Oh," she said, surprised.

"Actually, my little slut, there is a whole lot more to this innocent looking place than you ever imagined. And, believe me, you will have lots of sexy fun as I introduce you to it bit by horny bit," he chuckled.

Then, grabbing her and pulling her to him, he snarled under his breath with that deep growl she loved to hear as he kissed her hard once again. Then before he took his mouth from hers she felt his tongue parting her soft lips. Holding her head still he began to explore the depths of her mouth.

When he did she took his tongue gently between her lips and began to suck softly and seductively on it. She delicately sucked up and down on his tongue as if it were a small penis. Breathing harder, he put both arms around her waist and held her even closer. While she continued to suck on his tongue she held his face in her hands, just as he had often done to her.

Feeling no resistance from him, she sucked just a little harder and she could feel his cock growing stiff as he held her ass tightly against his groin. She, in turn, pressed her ample breasts hard against his bare chest, and began to rub her soft pussy back and forth against his hard on while she continued to suck his probing tongue. Sir was breathing even harder and finally he took her arms in his hands and pushed her away.

"Oh my lord pet, what are you doing to me?" he gasped.

Smiling sweetly at him she inquired, "Did you like that my sexy Sir?"

"Dam girl, you never cease to surprise me," he said as he looked at his hard cock standing straight out in front of him. He added, "And, you never cease to get me hard again and again you little vixen." Quickly he turned her about and smacked her naked bottom good and hard.

"Oh," she cried, "Owie Sir!"

Sir laughed again and he took his hard cock and smacked her thigh with it, "I wonder if I could make you say yellow by spanking your ass with this."

Eva laughed out loud as she jumped back from him. Then as he grabbed at her she jumped back even further leaning her ass back against the thick sturdy table nearby. Looking him straight in the eye with a grin, she seductively lifted one leg and put her foot up on the table, spreading her cunt for his viewing pleasure. Then she patted her soft naked pussy and smirked. "Is that all you've got Sir?" Then a little more boldly she giggled adding, "Give it your best shot Sir."

With that look of mischief that she loved he grabbed her hard and roughly flipped her over onto her tummy. He pushed her head face down bending her over the table. Then before she knew it he grabbed her between her legs and spread her pussy wide. He thrust his cock into her fast and easy and began to fuck her hard and fast.

Eva had to grab the edge of the table to keep from sliding forward onto the floor under the onslaught of his hard meat jabbing into her soft slick cunt. "Ohhhhh Sir!" she squealed. In the position he had placed her she could not move forward or back. Her cunt was spread open wide and she was completely vulnerable to the pounding he was giving her helpless pussy with his rock hard cock.

"Ohhhh Sir!" she gasped again. He had taken her by surprise with his hard and fast pounding over and over. She felt so incredibly hot and helpless as he ravaged her pussy with his rough fucking. "Please may I cum Sir?" she begged again.

Sir Dan did not answer her. Instead he fucked her harder again and again with his strong body as he rammed his steel like rod into her. "Sir pleasseee!!! I am begging you," she gasped.

Still with no answer her Sir pulled his cock out of her cunt and shoved it quickly into her ass. She gasped and cried out. She was pleasantly shocked that the lubricant from his earlier fucking kept his fast assault from hurting her. Relaxing and giving into the lust, she laid her face on the table and moaned over and over at the wonderful feeling of his cock jamming into her over and over.

"Oh yes my Master, fuck my ass. Fuck me, please fuck me," she moaned. Then he rammed into her over and over with long deep strokes for a few more minutes. She was trying hard not to cum and disappoint her Sir. Then she couldn't stand any more as she screamed, "Please Sir I cannot hold it any more."

Sir Dan rammed her as hard as he could as he snapped, "CUM WHORE! Your Master is going to fill your ass full."

Eva came with a jolt and her cunt spasms shook her hard and long. Then Sir Dan fucked her again ramming her as hard as he could, deep and rough, and she felt the warm silky feel of his cum filling her ravished asshole. He came again and grunted, "Cum again bitch." Hot liquid spilled out of her cunt again and she felt her Sir's cum fill her tender little hole once more.

And as she felt their commingled love juices run down her inner thighs she clamped her ass muscles down hard and tight on his cock, squeezing him. And then she began to milk his cock as she contracted and released her muscles again and again, sucking every last drop from his cock and balls.

"Ohhh my lord you fucking cunt," he moaned as she felt his cock fill her ass once more with hot cum. When she felt his cock stop jerking he moaned loudly and he collapsed on top of her.

After a few moments Eva began to giggle. "What is so funny slut?" he asked.

"I was just wondering Sir," she chuckled.

"Wondering what?" he growled.

"I was just wondering if that's all you've got Sir?" And she felt her Sir smack her hard on the back of her head, making her laugh uncontrollably.

... to be continued