Escapades of Eva Ch. 50

Story Info
She licked every drop.
2.3k words
4.71
17k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 50 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva 50 – Y - She licked every drop

When Sir Dan got off of Eva he untied her hands and smacked her bottom. "Now slut," he said, "Go fix us something delicious to eat." And, he reached for her hand to help her up.

Once she was on her feet Eva lowered her head and her eyes and quietly said, "Thank you Sir, and I apologize for sitting on the bed without permission." There were still tears in her eyes from the shame she felt for her transgression. But, Sir Dan only took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, sweetly and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes.

"It's okay pet. You are forgiven and all is well again," he said. Then before he let her go he reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks and said, "Besides, I was also glad to have a chance to fuck this sweet ass again." He chuckled as he turned her around and gave her a little push toward the kitchenette.

"Yes Sir," she giggled.

"And pet, make it something quick because I have some more fun planned.

"Yes Sir," she answered as she wondered where her handsome silver haired Sir got all his energy.

Switching on a small light near the microwave in the small kitchenette, Eva knelt down and opened the small refrigerator. She spied some luncheon meat, and cheese, and onion rolls, and several other items that she knew Sir loved.

She quickly made a couple of sandwiches and arranged them on the clear crystal plates with the gold trim. She added some ready-made potato salad. She found some of the smoked oysters that Sir loved, and she placed the delectable little tidbits decoratively spelling out the words Sir's Slut on his plate. Smiling to herself she added a pickle slice and poured some soda into two of the crystal wine glasses.

She noticed some lovely red napkins and as she took two of them down she started to laugh remembering how Sir had teased her about a red lace napkin at a restaurant one day. She mentioned it to Sir and they both had a good chuckle at the memory.

Just then Sir Dan sat down in one of the folding chairs at the little table. Eva slipped to her knees at his feet and taking the wine glass in both hands, the way she had seen it done at the dungeon, she held it to her naked belly. Pressing it into her abdomen she then lifted the delicate glass and lovingly kissed the side. And then lowering her head she held it up to him with both hands.

Sir Dan took the glass and sipped the soda. Then he said, "How sweet my precious Pet. Do you know the significance of the serve you just did?"

"No Sir I don't, but I have seen other subs do it and it looks very pretty and submissive, and I thought you might like it," she said as she kept her eyes lowered.

"I do like it pet," he replied. "That is called a Gorean serve. And, it is very lovely and sensuous."

"What is it all about Sir?"

"The Gorean lifestyle is a special type of Dominance and submission that is practiced among Masters and their slaves. Not all Dominants are Gorean, although they do have a lot of the same principles and ethics. Also, a lot of non-Gorean Masters like the different serves and positions that are used by the slaves and they have their subs and slaves trained to do them as well."

"It sounds interesting Sir," Eva commented, "Where can I learn more about it?"

"I have some books and web sites on the subject of Gor pet, and I will show you some of them when we get home. Also, if you wish sometime I may consider sending you for some slave training"

"Thank you Sir I would like that. And Sir, I love learning more about the BDSM lifestyle even though we have not had a lot of time for reading lately."

"Well pet we will have to fix that. It is time for you to go a little deeper in your education of the lifestyle anyway. I will give you some more links and some of my books to read, and I will have you record your impressions of what you learn for me in your journal. But you are not to stay up reading all night like you did in the beginning. Is that clear?" he asked with that familiar raised eyebrow.

"Yes Sir," she chuckled, "And thank you Sir." Then she took the plate with his food and offered it to him in the same manner as she had offered his drink.

Even though she had her eyes lowered, she could hear the smile in his voice as he saw the message on the plate and said, "Thank you my sexy slut."

They ate their food and Sir began to tell her a little about the books of Gor. When they were finished he told her to pour them both some more drinks and clean up while he prepared for the next surprise. Then he took the drinks and went into the bathroom and shut the door. She heard the water running and when she finished she did not know what Sir wanted her to do so she decided to kneel on the carpet and wait for his instructions.

In a moment the door opened a crack and in the dim candle light of the small dungeon she could see that Sir had lit candles placed all around the bathroom. "Come pet," she heard and she hurried to the door. When she opened it she once again found herself in awe of her handsome, romantic Sir.

She had only seen a little of the bathroom earlier through the door. But now that she was inside she saw that not only was she surrounded by lots of thick red candles lighting the room; the large sunken tub was also lined with huge bouquets of fragrant red roses.

"Ohhh," she sighed, "What beautiful flowers Sir."

Her handsome Sir was standing in the middle of a huge tub of bubbles. She loved looking at his nude body. He had a lot of that sexy graying hair all over his body making him so soft and snuggly, yet he bulged with hard muscles at the same time. He really was in good shape for a man his age. He was just about perfect she thought and the sight of him always made her wet.

He offered her his hand as she stepped into the warm water with him. When she came close he wrapped his arms around her and showered her with sweet sensual kisses. She did so love kissing the sexy lips of this beautiful masterful man. He always made her so hot. She sighed.

Melting against his strong body she reveled in the sight and feel and smell of him. Still kissing her he gently pulled her down into the warm bubble bath with him. She discovered that the tub was very large and there was a built in bench to sit on and stretch their legs out. Sir then reached over to the side and flipped a switch. Immediately, air jets came on and the water began to swirl transforming the bath into a luxurious hot tub.

When they leaned back against the side of the tub Eva laid her head back. "Oh Sir this is .... Mmmmpfhhhh." Sir's lips covering her mouth in another soft and tender kiss silenced her.

"Shhhhh pet," he whispered, "Don't talk anymore, just feel." And he smothered her with kisses once again.

Sir Dan kept his submissive in his arms for a long time, kissing and fondling her like a horny teenager. Eva did not say a word. She loved every minute of his tender, romantic caressing. Then he reached for their drinks and as they sipped them he put an arm around her and they leaned back in the water and relaxed.

Eva found it incredibly exciting and sensual to sit in silence in the warmth of the water with her Sir's arm holding her lovingly. She leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes with a heavy sigh. She heard Sir chuckle and he held her a little closer.

After a while Sir Dan sat up and took the empty drinks and put them on the floor. He then turned to his lovely submissive and began to kiss her and fondle her once again. Eva felt like a young girl enjoying a heavy petting scene with her Sir. She was turned on and began to return his kisses with a little more passion.

Sir had one arm around her shoulders as he kneaded and caressed her breast with his free hand. Finally, he leaned over and lifting one of Eva's large breasts he began to lick and kiss it. He took the ample nipple in his mouth and began to suck slowly at first. Then he sucked a little harder.

As he sucked her titties, first one and then the other, he slid a hand down between her legs. Sliding his hand between her cunt lips he began to rub her slit softly with the side of his hand. He knew how much that turned her on and Eva began to moan as the passion took her over. She knew her pussy was wet, but she wasn't sure if Sir would notice since they were in the water, so she moaned a little harder to let him know how much he was turning her on.

Sir rubbed a little harder and soon he was tapping her clit with his fingers. Eva breathed harder and began to whimper. Her Sir had already fucked her over and over that day, and yet she was still amazed that he could get her going again. He began to alternate between rubbing and spanking her clit until she was rolling her head back and forth and moaning loudly.

"Oh Sir," she gasped.

Sir rubbed and spanked her clit a little harder, still kissing and chewing gently on her full lips.

"Oh Sir," she whined, "I need to cum. Please may I cum Sir?"

"Not yet," he growled around her bottom lip as he gently bit and sucked on it.

"Ohhhh!" she sighed in frustration.

Then suddenly Sir let her go and told her to sit up on the side of the tub and lean back against the wall. Eva shivered as she left the warm water and sat on the back of the tub. As she held onto the sides Sir immediately spread her knees wide and pulled her bottom to the very edge of the tub.

He was still immersed in the swirling bubbles from the waist down and he reached between her legs separating her pussy lips, and then he leaned forward and rubbed his face in her pussy. That felt absolutely wonderful and she squealed and opened her legs even further. He licked the length of her cunt slit from the bottom to the top and then he ran his tongue down to the bottom again.

Eva moaned loudly as her Sir licked and sucked on her pussy over and over. Pressing her legs even further apart he slid his warm tongue up and down her slit and now and then he would take one of her labia between his lips and suck and nibble on it making her squirm wildly.

Finally he started sucking on her hard little clit. He would suck a little and then he would lick it with his tongue like he was licking an ice cream cone. Back and forth he sucked and licked her little button over and over. And then she felt his finger slide into her cunt.

He finger fucked her gently as he continued to suck and lick her clit. And then he slid a second finger into her as he nibbled steadily on her clit with his lips and teeth. Then she felt a third finger stretching her soft tender little hole wider as he began to fuck her harder. He sucked and licked and fucked her again and again.

He shoved his fingers as far into her as he could ramming her cunt over and over. Then she felt him suck her clit between his teeth and he began to suck and flick his tongue harder as he shoved his fingers in and out filling her with that sweet torture.

"Oh Sir please may I cum? Please, please, please Sir?"

Sir Dan lifted his face just long enough to say, "CUM NOW WHORE!" And he quickly sucked her clit back into his mouth and sucked it and sucked it as he pounded her with his fingers.

Eva cried out and her orgasm began to shake her as Sir continued to fuck and suck her cunt. Spasms shook her hard as her hot cum shot out onto Sir's chin. And, still he sucked and fucked her over and over. He lapped up her cum as fast as he could. In response she came again and again. And as she let loose one last huge squirt of hot cum he kept fucking her with his hand as he leaned upward and raped her mouth with her Sir's own cum soaked lips.

Eva then threw her arms around his neck and as he shoved his fingers hard into her she sucked his tongue into her mouth and gave him a long sensual kiss. When she was finished she ground her cunt onto the stiff fingers that were stretching her wide and she licked every drop of her cum from his face.

... to be continued.