Escapades of Eva Ch. 51

Story Info
Sleep with the angels Pet.
1.5k words
4.55
13.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 51 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eva finished licking her own cum from Sir Dan's face she took his face in her hands and gave him a hard sensual kiss, zealously driving her tongue into his mouth. She could still smell the fragrance of her pussy juices on his face and she was amazed that she was wet again just that quick.

Pulling her face away from his she gasped, "Oh my Sir, I have become an insatiable slut for you."

He responded by seizing her in his arms and crushing her lips and her body cruelly to him in an iron grip of passion. She could not believe how his roughness turned her on even after all the sex they had that day. And still she melted to his touch with soft sighs and moans.

"Are you just figuring that out Pet?" he snarled passionately as grabbed her mouth once again with his prying lips and probing tongue.

She was still sitting on the edge of the tub and her sexy Sir was spreading her legs open wide again as he positioned his hardness against the lips of her soft cunt. She relished his lingering kiss and wrapped her legs around his waist as she pulled him closer with her legs.

"Oh you little she devil," he grunted as he guided his stiff cock with one hand between her steamy pussy lips. Just as the head of his meat began to force its way into her she pulled him to her with her feet, hard and fast, gasping at the wonderful feeling of his manhood taking her sore pussy once again. He hurt her, but it was a delightful kind of pain and she clung to his pistoning cock with her legs and her hungry cunt.

As her Sir's hot cock sliced into her hard and fast he fucked her over and over. She knew he would not be able to hold his orgasm for long with the strength and power that he was pounding into her. He slammed her faster and faster, harder and harder.

She groaned and grabbed his face once again. This time she forced her hard tongue into his mouth and taking his tongue gently between her teeth she began to suck on it softly as if it were a mini cock. At the same time she humped her hips against him with the same fervor that he was fucking her.

He fucked her harder and her mouth sucked steadily on his tongue. He slammed into her and dug his fingernails into the soft flesh of her ass as he pulled her tightly to him. He mercilessly rammed and slammed his cock into her sweet pussy over and over. And the more she sucked softly on his tongue the harder he banged her cunt. In and out, in and out he fucked again and again.

She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and soon he grabbed her hair and his kiss turned his hard probing tongue into a pulsing rhythm that matched that of his pounding cock. He fucked and fucked and fucked. And her mouth sucked on his tongue in sensuous time to the raping of her soft little cunt. She loved the way her Sir used her so roughly. It made her feel so feminine and so fucking hot.

Finally, as he pulled her hair harder, she felt him slam into her brutally and he crushed her to him once again. She felt the spasms in his cock begin, and he slammed her again and again. She felt the hot cum filling her tender little hole, and she clung to him with all her strength. He rammed her once more hard and deep and she felt more cum filling her. She began to whimper.

"CUM NOW SLUT!" he demanded and without even thinking about it she let her cum flow, mixing with his and flowing out of her pussy. He battered her cunt again and again telling her to, "CUM," each time. And together they released their liquid passion onto one another as they held tightly together.

Finally, with one last squirt of his cum into his submissive's sweet cunt he slid his fingers deep into her hair and pulled her head to his chest as he clung to her. She lay motionless panting and heaving and trying to catch her breath. And, as she did she could feel her muscles clasp his cock involuntarily squeezing the last of his cum from him.

They lay there for a long time in each other's arms, quiet, resting. And, as Sir Dan pressed his cheek to Eva's he whispered, "I love you my Pet." There were tears in her eyes as she quietly snuggled closer to her beloved Dom, kissing the soft turn of his neck.

After Sir Dan rested for a while with an exhausted Eva in the hot tub, he saw that she was falling asleep. He shook her gently and said, "It is time for you to be in bed Pet."

"Yes Sir," Eva murmured as she tried to sit up. And as her exhaustion took over she began to slide down in the tub. Grabbing the side and trying once again to get up she added, "I will clean this all up in no time Sir."

"No you won't Pet. I said it is bedtime," he corrected her as he slipped his arms through hers to keep her from sliding all the way down in the water.

"Yes Sir," she whispered, "I am pretty tired after all the wonderful sex today. But, I loved it all Sir." And as Sir Dan helped her out of the tub and began to dry her off with a thick fluffy towel, she inquired, "Sir will we be able to come here again sometime?"

"Oh my pretty Pet," he chuckled as helped her sit on the commode while he combed her wet hair, "We are not through with this time yet. We have only been here for one day. We still have tomorrow to enjoy."

Eva looked at her Sir with a little surprise and fear in her eyes. "Sir, where do you get all your energy?" she asked breathlessly as her shoulders drooped in fatigue.

Sir Dan laughed heartily and pulled his lovely submissive to her feet. "I think it has a lot to do with you my pet. I get hard every time I look at you, so what do you expect? It has been a good while since I have had a sweet pet like you and since neither of us are getting any younger I want to get all of that naughty pussy that I can, while I can." He winked at Eva as her eyes grew wide in surprise, then he led her out of the bathroom while she leaned heavily on him.

"Thank you Sir," she whispered as she clung to her strong Dominant.

Then, instead of leading her toward the bed he led her to the built in iron cage. "Pet," he said, "We are both very tired and I want us both to rest well because there are more surprises in store and we will need our strength. So, that is why I am going to put you in the slave pen tonight."

"Yes Sir," she moaned in disappointment. She had wanted to lie in his arms tonight, but she thought he must be displeased with her because she had sat on the bed without permission.

Then as if he read her thoughts he smiled at her and brushed a stray lock of auburn hair from her face and added, "It has nothing to do with you sitting on the bed Pet. That has been forgiven. I just want you to sleep here and get some rest, and soon you will see why. I promise."

"Yes Sir," she said. She had to admit that she did not have any strength for anything else at the moment and she would just be glad to lie down and sleep.

As Sir led her to the cage he reached down and opened the door, which was not locked. Eva had not noticed earlier that there was a nice comfy looking futon pad on the floor. Sir helped her get down on her knees and she crawled on all fours into the cage. Sir told her to lie down and he brought a pillow and a blanket from the bed for her.

He leaned into the cage and put the blanket over her as she snuggled down on the pillow. And as he looked at her drooping eyes he smiled and said, "Go to sleep my Pet. You will be safe and warm in here, just like when you sleep on your own little pet bed at my house. I am not going to lock the door, or shackle you in case you need to go to the bathroom," he said and he gently stroked the side of her cheek with the back of his hand. "You are my own lovely Pet," he added.

"Thank You Sir. I love you," she whispered. Her eyes slowly closed and she heaved a deep sigh treasuring the feeling of her Sir's touch as she drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The last thing she heard was Sir Dan's soothing voice saying, "Sleep with the angels when you sleep my Pet."

... to be continued.