Escapades of Eva Ch. 52

Story Info
Pushing A Limit.
3.7k words
4.32
20.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 52 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva thought she heard someone talking as her dreams began to fade in and out. She heard her beloved Sir's voice talking in hushed tones somewhere in the distance.

Slowly, she began to surface to consciousness. Without opening her eyes she felt the soft pillow under her head and her body sandwiched between a comfortable bed and a warm blanket. For a moment she willed herself back to sleep.

The next thing she knew was someone's fingers stuck deep into her slick pussy, sliding in and out, and her entire body was on fire with sexual passion.

Without opening her eyes, or even thinking, she responded to the intense feeling of being finger fucked by moaning and banging her cunt against the hand that was driving in and out of her softness. She was whimpering and rolling her head from side to side.

Little by little she was gaining consciousness when she felt the familiar pressure of her Dominant's hand as he separated her legs and climbed in between them, sinking his hard cock into the place where his fingers had been. She gasped at the wonderful feeling of his weight pressing down on her.

When she felt his powerful rigid pole push into the hot flesh between her sensitive yielding pussy lips she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms and legs around her man, taking him gratefully and deeply into her warm tender body.

He wrapped his arms around her and nibbled at her neck and lips as he set up a steady pulsing beat of his cock slashing into her cunt. The unexpected intense passion and the feeling of love for this magnificent man brought her fully awake. And she matched each hard thrust of his swollen cock with the complete submission of her tender cunt to his brutal merciless pounding.

She wanted him as deep and as hard in her as he could get. She assisted by holding her legs high and spreading them as wide as she could enjoying the feeling of him pounding his huge hard body into her She loved the way it felt when her Sir would cruelly use her sore cunt after a lengthy fuck. It hurt at first but almost immediately it felt oh so good and she loved every inch of the hard flesh that he was thrusting between her legs.

As he pierced her over and over with his great unyielding throbbing pole she felt an incredibly strong spasm gathering in her cunt. She tried to resist the urge to cum but she was already so hot from being awakened in such a high sexual heat, that she knew she would not be able to hold it.

"Oh Sir," she gasped urgently, "I am so hot Sir I don't think I can hold back a climax. May I please cum Sir? Please? Please?"

"Cum," he said gently as he doubled the strength and speed of his hard cock shoving in and out of her. And as he felt her warm juices begin to flow he let go of his own as he shot his scalding wad into her waiting convulsing cunt. They both came hard and fast, clinging to each other as their bodies jerked against one another.

Eva held on tightly to her precious Dom. He in turn grabbed her hair and pulled her into a deep, tender, passionate kiss and he held her close as their orgasms peaked in one last hard spurt and then Sir Dan collapsed on top of his thankful submissive.

As they held each other and their heavy breathing eased somewhat Eva kissed her Sir's face all over repeating, "Thank you Sir, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Well, well," Sir Dan chuckled, "And good morning to you to my sexy slut. Maybe I should wake you up that way more often."

"Oh yes Sir, please do Sir. I love being awakened that way Sir," and she started kissing his face again.

"Enough you silly subbie," he laughed as he grabbed her hands and held his face out of her reach as she struggled to continue the kisses on his face.

"Yes Sir," she giggled and lowered her eyes from his face, grinning all the while.

"I said enough. I can see those wheels turning in those silly mischievous eyes," he warned with that famous raised eyebrow. She tried to pull her hands from Sir Dan's grip but he held them both with one hand and cuffed her on the side of her head with his other hand. And, with that Eva relaxed into a giggling fit.

The more she laughed the more her Sir cuffed her playfully, and that made her laugh even harder. Then he got tickled watching her silly faces as she tried unsuccessfully to stop laughing. Then no sooner than one of them stopped laughing the other would start sputtering and the laughter would start all over again. They laughed and laughed.

Finally, between giggles Eva said, "Oh Sir I have to go pee Sir."

"Oh really?" he asked with his eyebrow raised again.

"Yes Sir, please may I go Sir?"

Still holding her hands in his he looked at her very seriously and said, "NO."

"Sir, Oh please Sir. Please, please? I have to go really bad Sir. Please."

He cuffed her playfully once more and repeated, "NO."

"Oh Sir pleeeaaassseee!!!" she begged.

Eva's face took on a look of panic and she began to squirm in frustration. "PLEASE SIR, PLEASE!!!" she begged.

The two of them did not have much room to move around in the small slave cage but Sir Dan managed to turn his naked submissive onto her tummy and he gave her a few hard smacks with his hand on her bare bottom just before he slid out of the little cell and quickly locked the door.

In an instant Eva was on her knees in the cage, not being able to stand and she reached through the iron bars pleading with her Sir, "Oh please, please, Sir. I can't hold it."

With a look of great amusement Sir Dan stood up to his full height and crossing his arms on his chest he looked down at his submissive. She was holding her pussy with her hand as she continued to beg. Then after a few moments he said loudly, "Silence!"

Eva knew that she must hush after the way he had spoken. And then she quietly reached her hands through the bars again imploring her Dominant to relieve her torment. There were tears in her eyes and she was squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to relieve the torturous need of her bladder.

Then to make matters worse he walked over to the water glass that was by his bed and he brought it back, then as he stood in front of her once again he downed the water slowly and deliberately. Then with just a little of the liquid left in the glass he stepped closer to her and slowly poured the water on the floor not a foot from her face. Then with a wicked chuckle he bent over and set the empty glass on the floor in front of her.

Sir Dan looked at her a little longer with his arms across his chest once again. Finally as she began to rock back and forth on her knees in an effort to keep from releasing her bladder she looked at her torturer, tears running down her face. 'This is just mean', she thought.

Then as Eva fought back a sob he said, "Pet you know you are my submissive and you must do as I tell you don't you?"

"Yes Sir, I know that Sir," she mumbled.

"Well then," he said as he took the key that he held in his hand and unlocked the cage. "I am going to let you out Pet and I am going to do something new with you."

"Yes Sir," she answered a little more cheerfully at the thought that she would soon be able to relieve herself.

When he opened the door he ordered, "Follow me on your hands and knees Pet," and he walked toward the bathroom.

Eva crawled out of the slave pen and followed her Sir on her hands and knees as he had instructed. She noticed that her need to urinate made her crawl a little faster than she would have otherwise. When she got to the door of the bathroom she headed toward the commode.

"Stop," Sir Dan yelled. "Get over here. I did not tell you that you could go to the toilet." And then his hand came crashing down hard on her bare ass.

"Owie!" she squealed, and she began to cry.

Sir Dan walked over to the huge sunken tub that they had used the night before. Eva noticed that he had cleaned everything up and the tub was sparkling clean and empty. "In here slut," Sir said, indicating the empty tub.

Eva looked at him questioningly.

"Get in the tub, NOW!" he said.

Eve was not sure what Sir wanted but she knew she should behave, and quickly. She climbed into the tub and stopped in the middle still on her hands and knees. She did not look up, but she squeezed her legs together again and prayed that Sir would give her relief soon.

"Now Pet," I want you to get up on the side of the tub like you were last night when I ate your pussy."

Eva climbed onto the side of the tub and leaned back against the wall with her feet on the little built-in bench and her bottom right at the edge of the tub.

"Spread your legs wide you nasty little whore," he commanded.

She spread her legs wide and feeling like her bladder would start leaking any second she looked fearfully at Sir Dan. Sir was squinting at her with a focus that frightened her a little, but she reminded herself that Sir would not hurt her. Then the pressure in her pussy stopped suddenly with what she heard next.

"Pet do you remember what we decided would be very hard limits for the both of us when we first became acquainted?"

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"And what were they?"

"No needles or breath control in any form. No blood play, no children, no pets and no scat Sir."

"That's right Pet. But we never talked about golden showers as a limit did we?"

Suddenly Eva forgot that she had to pee as the shock of what Sir said left her speechless.

"Pet?" he said with a stern look.

Collecting herself the best that she could she fought back a great wave of humiliation laced with fear that she was unfamiliar with. "No Sir, we never talked about golden showers, but I know what they are," she gulped.

A little grin of amusement quickly crossed his face and just as quickly his face became serious. With that steely glare that he got in his eyes when he was going to do something she was not prepared for he began to talk.

"Pet, there are different kinds of personal humiliation and you have experienced some of the more obviously sexual ones. Now I am going to take you a little deeper." As he focused his attention on her face he added, "Do you trust me Pet?"

She thought about it a moment and reminded herself that her Sir had never hurt her, so if he wanted to try something new she was sure that he would keep her safe as he always had. "Yes Sir, I trust you with my life Sir."

"Good," he said, "Now I am going to teach you about some private humiliation that is more subtle and actually more sensual than what you have experienced so far. I am also going to teach you some more about controlling your bodily functions on command. The first thing I want you to do now is spread your pussy lips with one hand and masturbate with the other hand in front of me."

"Yes Sir," she whispered, as she looked at Sir questioningly. She was sure that she would not be able to hold back her urine if she masturbated, but she began to finger her clit as she was told. She rubbed her clit softly and looked at her Dom to see if she was doing as he wanted.

He acknowledged her with a nod and after she masturbated for a moment she realized that the sensation in her clit was overruling her need to pee. She leaned her head back against the wall and began to feel a spasm take hold of her cunt. She drew in her breath hard, "Sir!?" she said insistently.

"CUM NOW Pet!"

And, Eva released the pent up orgasm with a force that surprised her. When she started to sit up Sir Dan said, "I did not tell you to stop Bitch! Keep masturbating."

Startled she began to rub her clit once more and within just a few seconds her Sir said urgently, "Cum now and cum hard Whore." And to her delight another intense climax made her pussy shudder with release.

No sooner had she finished cumming than Eva realized that her need to urinate was even stronger than before and she looked up at Sir Dan quickly with pleading eyes.

"Not yet you nasty little girl," he snapped. "You like being a nasty girl don't you slut?"

Lowering her eyes with the suddenness of her lust at his remark, all she could manage was nodding her head.

"I didn't hear you bitch," he growled, and he stepped close to her and grabbed her hair hard, pulling her head back painfully.

"Yes Sir, I like being nasty for you Sir," she quickly agreed. She could feel her pussy getting slick again.

Then he grabbed a nipple and twisted it adding, "In fact, I think you love doing lewd disgusting things with that naughty little snatch of yours don't you, you nasty girl?" He said as he gave her a reproachful look that sent wave after wave of lovely humiliation through her entire body.

"Oh, yes Sir," she cooed, as she wondered how his brand of humiliation seemed to make her so hot, and so helplessly under his complete control when he wished to focus it on her. She had always thought the term humiliation was supposed to be something bad, but the way Sir did it was just about the best turn on she had ever known and she felt her whole body go limp with lust at his words. Again she sighed passionately. She also held her legs together as she held her pussy mound tightly trying not to pee.

"Now Pet," he began as he stepped back to get a better view of her, "I want you to start a stream of urine when I tell you to, and when I say stop I want you to stop it in mid stream. Then when I say pee I want you to start the stream again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I will try Sir."

"No Pet, you will not try you will OBEY ME! Wont you?" he said with that steely glare in his eyes again.

"Yes Sir," she whimpered praying that she would be able to do what he wanted.

"Okay now, starting can be a little slow at first because I know you are a little nervous since you have never had anyone watch or control your bathroom functions. But that is a Dominants prerogative isn't it Pet?"

"Yes Sir," she murmured as she lowered her eyes and focused on not letting her bladder relax.

With that he stepped into the tub opposite her and sat on the edge of the tub where he could see well. "Now take your fingers and spread your pussy lips as wide as you can. I want a clear view of what you are doing."

"Yes Sir," Eva said and she spread her pussy wide as he instructed. Her face reddened immediately as she felt the burn of guilty humiliation in her cheeks. She realized that this display of such an intimate function was a direct order from her Dominant and was out of her control, and turning her on incredibly. She felt delight and shame at the same time knowing that her Sir was ordering her to do something that was so very taboo by most people's standards.

"Now are you ready?" he inquired.

"Yes Sir," she said. 'What a rush of conflicting emotions,' she thought to herself. She felt awkward and bashful doing such an intimate act for her Sir. Yet she felt proud too. She couldn't imagine what would be sensual about something she normally thought was so gross. Yet, her whole mind and body was alive and alert to this new form of examination by her Sir. She sighed deeply in spite of herself.

Then before she knew it she saw his erection beginning to grow between his legs as he viewed her cunt closely. Then to her amazement she began to feel erotic sensations and an unconscious tensing and releasing in her cunt knowing she was displaying herself to her Sir in this way. She found herself holding her breath and spreading her cunt even wider for his viewing pleasure. She wanted so badly to be fucked.

"NOW PEE BITCH!" he commanded her in much the same way he made her cum on command.

Eva was shocked at herself as she felt the hot liquid begin to flow from her bladder down her cunt slit and down the crack of her ass. She could not help looking and she saw the yellowish liquid running down the side of the tub.

"STOP," he snapped.

With a concentrated effort Eva managed to stop the flow of urine as she chocked back the desire for full release.

"PEE!" he ordered.

And, once again she let the flow begin. She was beginning to feel some relief, but then to her complete astonishment as she saw Sir's cock getting harder she began to feel the wonderful thrill of humiliation that she enjoyed so much with him. And, more than that, she was surprised to feel her pussy getting wet and slick and she suddenly wanted Sir to fuck her hard and deep. But, instead she forced some more pee to release from her pussy.

Then as she was wondering if she had enough urine to get much practice at this she heard, "STOP!" Then to her delight she found that she was able to stop the stream more easily than before.

Then Sir Dan stood up and walked toward her with a raging hard shaft sticking out from over his soft yummy balls. Eva found she was getting hotter and she began to breath a little harder as her eyes were glued to her Sir's hard cock.

"Now hold your cunt wide open, be still, and just feel," he told her as he squatted down in front of her pointing his dick toward her cunt. And suddenly she saw a stream of yellow liquid erupt from his penis and she felt the hot fluid falling on her wide spread pussy and directly onto her sensitive clit. She was overwhelmed with the sensuality of such an intimate and basic bodily function that her beloved Sir was performing on her. She was highly aroused and she found that she liked it ... a LOT!

She thrilled to the sensation of the warm liquid pressure, much like when she directed the shower nozzle onto her clit when she bathed. But to add to her excitement of this sensation was the wicked knowledge that it was her Sir's piss that was creating this very naughty pleasure.

She sucked in her breath with the raw sensuality of it all. She looked quickly at Sir Dan's face and saw that his eyes were glazed over and focused between her legs. Suddenly the pressure of the steady hot stream on her clit, and the primal feeling that took over her senses as she felt her Sir's precious liquid on the deepest and most private part of her body made her tremble as she gasped urgently, "Sir? Sir? Please let me cum Sir. I am begging you Sir."

"CUM NOW you nasty Bitch!" and Eva felt her cunt explode in strong, steady, pulsing orgasms. And then to her delight before her orgasm had stopped she heard, "Now PEE Slut!" And, Sir Dan let another stream of his hot urine flood her clit, making her squeal with abandoned delight as she released more of her own golden flow.

"Cum Again Pet," Sir ordered urgently as he released the final stream of his piss onto her clit.

Then the combined release of pressure from her orgasm then urinating, and the eroticism of her Sir peeing on her clit created an overload of sensation that made her whole body shake and shuddered and quake as her cunt and her bladder released again one right after the other.

"Aaiiieeeee!!!! Oh Sir, Oh Sir," she mumbled over and over through her sobs and tears as her whole body shuddered with a final climax.

Suddenly her Sir was at her side holding her tenderly as she wept with joy. While he held her he reached over and started a warm bath in the tub and he held her closely showering her face with kisses.

"I own every part of you my sexy little slut, even this part. And, this is not the end of it, we will be practicing this more in the future," he breathed into her ear as he wrapped both of his strong arms around her and pulled her into a sweet sensuous kiss. When she looked down Eva was amazed that her Sir had not cum after the delightful and nasty pleasure they had just shared.

As they sat in the warm water together, and she had regained her senses somewhat Eva looked at her wonderful Sir in wonder and said, "Who knew pushing a limit could be so much fun Sir?"

... to be continued