Escapades of Eva Ch. 53

Story Info
What have I asked for now?
2.8k words
4.6
15.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sir Dan and Eva finally got out of the tub he and Eva dried each other off. She noticed that he kept looking at the clock on the bathroom wall. Not wanting to interrupt she kept silent.

When he left the room she quickly wiped down the tub and tidied the room. Then she thought she heard muffled voices like she had heard when Sir awakened her earlier. But when she went back into the small dungeon there was no one but her Sir there.

"Pet," Sir Dan said, "I would like for you to make the bed and put the slave cage back like it was. Then make us some coffee and some of the bagels and cream cheese in the fridge, I will be back soon."

"Yes Sir," she answered wondering what he could be up to now. She busied herself with the chores Sir had assigned her and had the bagels and coffee waiting when he returned. She was kneeling on the floor next to his chair as he entered.

He seemed a bit preoccupied and he patted her cheek as he sat down. He did not ask her to sit in a chair, but handed her the coffee and bagel where she was. Sir had her eat sitting at his feet more often lately. She had to admit that she liked it. In fact, she liked any opportunity to be reminded of her position as his submissive. It just seemed like the right thing to do and the right place for her to be with her Dominant.

Sir did not speak but was looking off in the distance. Eva remained quiet. Then when they were finished eating and she was cleaning up the mess, she saw Sir Dan reach for something over at the side of the dungeon.

She had not noticed before but her Sir was lowering a contraption made of leather straps and lengths of chain from the ceiling. It was similar to the pulley he had in his private dungeon behind his desk at work. Except this one seemed to be a little bigger and had more straps and chains than his had.

She knelt on the floor near where Sir Dan was working and quietly watched. As it got closer she saw that it had a padded plank about a foot wide and two feet long. It was suspended between a three-foot metal pole attached to the top end of the plank, and chains hooked on either side at the end of the bottom of the plank. There were two loose chains dangling near the bottom end of the pulley. Each chain had a leather strap attached to it as well, and Sir was lowering the whole thing to the level he wanted.


Then as she suspected he would, Sir Dan motioned for her to come to him. When she reached his side the plank was about waist high to him. He sat down on it with his full weight and found it held him well even though it did swing a little.

"Hop up here Pet, and lie down on this little platform." And as Eva backed up to the swing like contraption Sir held it still while she hopped up on it. Then he helped her lie down on it, instructing her to lie on her back. When she did she found that it was solid and strong and supported her body from her bottom to the back of her neck.

"Now lay your arms across the bar at your shoulders Pet." And, when she did he attached the leather straps on the chains to her wrists. Her torso and her arms were completely supported. Then he went to the back of her and spread her legs wide, strapping the dangling chains to each of her ankles.

He pulled her bottom toward him a little until her butt was at the very edge of the little padded plank and she was suspended with her legs spread wide. Then he took the two thick straps attached to the plank and secured one around her hips and another under her rib cage, securing the entire top of her body and leaving her legs spread eagle and open to whatever he wished to do to her. She began to shiver in anticipation.

Then since her head was hanging unsupported he reached for a long wide piece of leather strap that attached to the chains at her wrists and placed it under her neck for support. "Are you comfortable Pet?" he asked.

"Oh yes Sir," she purred, as her whole body relaxed. In that position she was perfectly suspended with her cunt open and ready to be invaded at her Sir's pleasure. And yet she was bound tightly enough to feel comfortable and secure in her bondage. The best part was that she felt herself drift quickly, quietly and softly into sub space as she did almost immediately now whenever Sir bound her. She knew he would keep her safe and she loved the feeling of drifting that suspension gave her. "Mmmmmm!" she cooed, as her Sir chuckled.

Eva could see from her peripheral vision that her beautiful Sir's cock was swelling and he held it in his hand as he bent over her from the side and gave her a soft sensuous lingering kiss. Sir knew that when she was in sub space that she could not think or respond clearly to what was going on. He knew that she would not be able to feel the intensity of any pain or be able to use her safe word. She knew that when she was in that condition that her Sir would be very vigilant and would watch her every move and reaction to keep her safe.

"Now Pet," he whispered, "Its time for some instruction." Eva could not respond or even wonder what he was talking about, she was so deeply into that wonderful sub space. She felt like she was in a high and dreamy state. She felt wonderful. But a soft little murmur was all she could manage in response to his words.

Sir leaned over and took the ample nipple of her huge titty in his mouth and started a gentle and steady suction on her already hard little fleshy nub. She began to moan with pleasure as the intense feeling of her wonderful Sir's mouth raced immediately from her tit to her clit. "Ohhhhhh!!!" was all she could say.

Then Sir Dan walked over to some knobs on the wall near the pulley that held her and he turned a few of them. As he did Eva heard a soft whooshing noise overhead and when she looked up she saw the sides of a dark cover slowly sliding to the sides exposing a large screen television underneath. Once it was open she saw the screen come on and a porno film in progress.

She saw two well built men with black hoods and what looked like brief black leather thongs struggling with a cute little dark haired actress whose hands were tied behind her back. She was trying to pull away from them as each of them kept a tight grip on her arms. She pulled back and forth and twisted from side to side, begging to be released, and finally broke free, only to have them grab her again before she went a single foot away from them.

One of the men slapped her hard knocking her to the floor. She screamed and Eva could see some blood on her lips. Then without waiting for her to stand up again the men each took an arm and they dragged her bodily to a thick, sturdy, black leather covered table nearby. One man picked up her feet and the other took her arms and they threw her roughly up on the table.

She pleaded with them to release her. She was crying and coughing as tears ran down her cheeks and sweat glistened on her body as she still tried to fight them off. As she watched through her sub space haze Eva thought the little actress was incredibly realistic in her performance.

Finally, the man nearest her head slapped her again, jerking her head to one side as he snapped, "Stop struggling Bitch. You are going to get fucked good and hard whether you like it or not. Your Master gave you to us with instructions to rape you. Now you can do it the easy way or the hard way, I don't care. Either way you are getting a couple of hard cocks shoved into that sweet little body of yours. So shut up!"

Then he slapped her again and the girl stopped struggling as she began to weep softly. Wild-eyed with a mixture of fear and curiosity she looked at the hard glare in the eyes of two huge men, and slowed her crying to a sniffle.

Without waiting the man who had taken her arms quickly grabbed her long hair and parted it. He placed half of the hair through a large hole at the top of the table and tied it together with the other end holding her head still with her own hair. And then he placed a leather strap attached to the table across her throat, subduing her and making her stop struggling lest she strangle herself or pull out her own hair. When she stopped moving the man who had held her feet spread them open wide and tight, making her cry out as he strapped her ankles to the edges of the wide table.

Eva saw the wide-open shaved cunt of the woman jerk as one of the men, naked now with a long, thick, hard cock, jumped up on the table between her legs. He unceremoniously stabbed her between her soft thighs with one swift cruel shove of his hard meat deep into her pussy. She heard the actress cry out in pain as the hooded actor pounded her fast and hard without mercy. He jammed her helpless cunt with long inflexible piercing stabs of his unyielding penis, slamming into her over and over.

The girl was crying and begging him to stop once again. Eva thought the actress was very good to be able to react so convincingly to such realistic looking rape. Just then the other actor grabbed the girl by her hair and shoved his equally huge cock between her lips. "Shut up and suck my cock you pretty little whore," he growled as he began to pump the girl's face stifling her sobs.

Just then Sir returned to sucking Eva's titties and he was fucking her cunt with long slow strokes of his fingers as she looked at the erotic scene overhead. Then picking up the pace Sir finger fucked her hard and deep and fast. She was so hot watching the little actress being raped she knew Sir Dan could tell by the slickness in her own pussy. "Please may I cum Sir?" she begged.

"Not yet, Pet," Sir said as Eva began to moan in frustration.

She was breathing heavily as she saw the other actor, who was fucking the girls face; slap the ass of the man who was pounding the cunt of the little actress. Then he stopped and no sooner had he moved aside than the second man shoved his long hard cock into the pretty girl hard and deep as well. He also fucked and fucked her over and over, fast and deep not giving her a chance to move between the pressure on her neck and the weight of the huge hard man slamming against her body, reaming her cunt over and over.

The girl was squeezing her eyes shut and crying uncontrollably. But as the hooded man continued to stab her tender little cunt Eva saw the girl's cries change to sobs and moans of pleasure as she helplessly gave in to the erotic pleasure as the anonymous men wildly and powerfully impaled her pussy again and again.

At this point Sir Dan moved into position between Eva's legs, and just like the actors, he too shoved his erect member into his submissive's helpless cunt. He pulled her back and forth on the swinging platform as he shoved his cock in and out of her with ease. It was much like when she had played with him in the sex swing the day before but this time she was on her back and bound helplessly before him. Each time he pulled the platform toward him his rock hard cock sliced into her widespread vulnerable cunt making her cry out with lust and passion.

He rammed her with his cock pulling her onto him with greater and greater force, pounding her trembling pussy. He fucked Eva in and out in time with the man on the screen. Between her sub space haze and the intensity of the feeling that Sir was pounding into her body she was trying hard to ask to cum, but once again, all she could do was moan frantically, "Ohhhhh Sir!"

Then to her pleasure and surprise her Sir said, "Cum Bitch! Cum Now?" And she felt the hard release of her cunt shake her whole body as she came and came on her Dom's cock slamming in and out of her tender pussy. Hot cum drenched his balls and dick as he rammed her again and again. She couldn't help cumming once again and her pussy shuddered and quaked with blessed relief.

As she came Eva could see both of the hooded men on their knees on either side of the table. They were jamming their fists up and down on their massive cocks and soon, as her Sir's cock banging into her cunt slowed down, she felt it jerk inside her at the same time as the actors spewed their abundant cum all over the bare little pussy of the tiny actress. They had used her for their own pleasure and had not even made her cum. For some reason that turned Eva on even though her own orgasm had just ended.

Then Sir shoved his cock in and out as hard as he could, pounding and stabbing Eva's cunt with a strength and force that nearly took her breath away. He grunted, "Cum again Bitch!" And, as she let loose her hot slick liquid she felt the powerful rush of her Sir's hot creamy cum filling her hungry cunt.

Sir Dan leaned his weight onto his sweet submissive as he cradled her in his arms with his softening cock still tight inside her pussy. As she rested in his strong arms she looked up at the television again. All she could see was the little actress's open cunt covered with cum. The girl was still tied with her hands behind her and her neck and ankles strapped down. She could not see the men with her.

"What a funny way to end a film," she thought to herself. But she forgot about it when she heard her Dominant speak.

"Pet, did you like that," he queried.

"Oh yes Sir," she whispered. She felt like she was flying in a cloud.

Sir pulled his cock out of her wet pussy with a plopping sound. He walked around to her side again and taking her face in his hands he said, "Do you want more Pet?"

"Oh yes Sir," she said excitedly.

"Are you sure my little slut puppy?"

"Oh yes Sir. Yes, Yes. Please? Please may I Sir?" she cooed. She was still enjoying her sub space but just thinking about more of that hard fucking made her pussy wet again, yet she couldn't help wondering where he would find the strength so soon.

"Well Pet, your wish is my command," he said with a wink. Then laughing he added, "Besides, haven't I told you to be careful what you ask for?"

Eva looked at her Dom with a little surprise and also a bit of fear at what sounded to her like a loaded question. Timidly she admitted, "Sir you know I love it when you fuck me."

"Uh huh," he grinned. He walked around to her head and holding her face where she could only look into his eyes he said, "You know I own you don't you Pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"And you know you must do whatever I say don't you Pet?"

"Yes Sir," she said a little more slowly, looking at his face closely to see what he was up to.

"Well Pet now I am going to tell you one thing."

"Sir?"

"Do as you are told," he said simply, and then she heard him raise his voice and call out, "Come and get her guys."

And before she knew it the two hooded men with the giant hard cocks in the film appeared on either side of her. Her mouth flew open and totally shocked, she looked quickly at the screen, only to see that the little actress was still there where they had left her, and she was whimpering to be released.

Looking back at the two men and then up at her Sir in surprise, she said, "Oh my Sir, what have I asked for now?"

... to be continued.