Escapades of Eva Ch. 54

Story Info
Will I ever stop cumming?
1.5k words
4.53
21.5k
2

Part 54 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva 54 -- Will I ever stop cumming?

Eva only got a glimpse of her Sir as he moved aside and out of her sight. Both of the huge men were chuckling evilly. A little frightened at her Sir's disappearance and her sub space still clouding her brain she began to feel alarmed.

Where was her Sir? Was she still safe? And how could she have just seen these men on the screen above? Yet there they were with their huge cocks getting hard again on either side of her.

Then she looked back up at the screen and again saw the tiny actress still spread-eagled on the table. The thought occurred to her that perhaps the scene she had seen was not an act. They had left the girl tied and they had said that her Dom had given her to them to rape. Maybe it was real, Eva thought, and maybe they were going to harm her.

"Sir?" she called out anxiously. She began to struggle to free her arms from where Sir Dan had tied her. What had she asked for after all? And, what did her Sir have in mind? All she could think of was that she should get away from these men.

Each of the men grabbed a titty then, and began to twist it. One of them growled, "Don't waste your energy trying to escape bitch. You're not going anywhere."

Then the other man grabbed her hair and pulled it hard as he moved closer to her and began to rub his cock, which was as hard as ever, against her lips as he added, " That's right. We specialize in raping hot pussies like yours slut. And no little bitch has ever escaped us."

Since the frightened Eva did not know what to think she kept her mouth closed. The man then began to spank her face all over with his hard cock and yell obscenities at her.

"Open your mouth you little cock sucking little piggy," he snarled as he pulled her hair harder moving her head to the side where he started spanking her face hard and fast.

She closed her eyes in defiance but she had to admit that feeling the strange cock striking her face, coupled with the unfamiliar humiliation, was turning her on.

"Open those lips so I can shove my cock down your nasty throat." Then he pulled her hair so hard that she could feel tears of pain stinging her eyes. Then to her surprise the man slapped her face hard as he added, "Do as your are told like your Dom commanded you fucking whore."

She wondered what her Sir wanted her to do. Should she give into rape by these strangers, or should she fight them to try and save herself for her beloved Sir? Then as her sub space cleared from her mind a little further she quickly looked up wondering if the poor little raped beauty was all right.

Then to her surprise she saw the little actress still tied up just as tightly as before, and there between her legs diddling her bare cunt was Sir Dan. He was grinning at Eva from the television screen.

Then she saw that the girl was cooing and wriggling her bottom trying to get Sir to finger fuck her. Sir blew Eva a kiss on screen and proceeded to mount the girl and drive his hard cock into her sweet little pussy. The sight of her Sir fucking the girl filled her with overwhelming lust.

Just then the man standing to Eva's side began to slap her titties with sharp painful blows as if in support of the orders she had been given to submit. He wasn't harming her but she found that she really liked having her titties slapped hard like that. Then he slapped her wide-open pussy and he began a rhythmic process of slapping her titties and her pussy back and forth.

"Take it bitch. I am going to spank this nasty little cunt and you are going to take every slap and like it. And then you are going to suck on my buddy's big hard cock and take every one of his ten inches you cock sucking whore," he chided as he quickly spread her pussy lips with one hand and spanked her clit hard and fast with the other hand. Eva gasped.

She didn't want to admit it but this treatment was turning her on more and more. And her Sir seemed to want her to allow herself to be taken by these hooded men. But she was still fairly deep into sub space and everything began to take on a surreal quality. She began to feel like she was watching herself as well as experiencing each and every sensation very keenly.

Then the man pulling her hair pulled harder and snapped her head back over the edge of the board that supported her. He stepped up closer to her face and poked her soft skin with the hard flesh between his legs. She could smell the odor of male cum and the fresh scent of the girl he had just raped.

Or had that really been rape? Eva wasn't sure. She just knew she felt very, very high and all her senses were reeling.

Then the man brought her attention back to what was happening. He supported her dangling and helpless head in one hand as he slapped her hard on the other side of her face. Eva was so surprised and taken aback that she opened her mouth in shock.

At that very instant he guided her head back further until it was dangling upside down and he shoved the long huge stiff cock between her open lips and rammed it straight into her throat making her gag.

Then all she was aware of was his cock in her mouth and his balls slapping against her eyes and nose. And the repetitive slapping on her cunt and titties was driving her wild. She wasn't sure if she should feel guilty or happy for enjoying it so much.

She was in shock at this harsh treatment, but before she could react the other man stepped between her legs. And as the cock in her mouth began to slide in and out the man between her legs jammed the biggest cock she had ever felt into her cunt making her groan.

Still not knowing quite how she should react she had to admit that the assault on her pussy came easily since this rough treatment had made her wet and hot as a firecracker. So she decided to do as her Dom had ordered and relax and open herself to whatever these men had in mind.

They began to pull her body between them as one held her face while he fucked in and out of her mouth. She had never felt her mouth stuffed so full.

And, the other one was pulling her cunt back and forth as he stretched it painfully wide with his enormous hard pounding meat. Eva began to squeal in lust as her body was pounded hard and deep and fast from one end and then the other.

Then as she felt an orgasm building in her cunt both men started spanking her titties while they fucked her. The sensation was driving her wild when suddenly she felt the man in her mouth bend over her body and bite the titty he was squeezing. And, as if that was not enough, the other man shoved his cock in and out of her ravaged pussy as he bent over her from the other end and bit her other tit hard.

Both men fucked her holes over and over hard and deep. And they bit her again and again tearing and pulling the flesh on her ample breast back and forth with their teeth. Then the man who was fucking her pussy began to bite the flesh around her hips and abdomen.

She loved being bitten and this was like a sensory overload. She was out of her mind with overwhelming and intense lust like she had never experienced before. She wanted to beg to cum but could not with her mouth full of cock flesh.

Unable to speak or move the helpless captive could only cry out from around the huge cock as she let her body tense and shudder and cum uncontrollably in the throes of the pleasure and pain that these two men were inflicting on her.

They continued to fuck her, and bite her, and they tore at her flesh with their fingers as well. It was as if they too could not get enough of her any more than she could get enough of their total attack of her body. The more they pounded her the more she drenched the cock in her cunt.

Then as unbelievable as it seemed to her both men fucked her even harder and harder and at the very same time the cock in her mouth shoved deep into her throat and the one in her cunt pounded one last time and both men held her tight and still as they both said in unison, "CUM WHORE!"

Then Eva came in a long rolling orgasm that shook her whole body over and over in intense ecstasy until she found herself wondering, "Will I ever stop cumming?"

... to be continued.