Escapades of Eva Ch. 56

Story Info
Wave after Wave.
1.7k words
4.52
15.9k
1
0

Part 56 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva 56 -- Wave after wave

Eva stumbled in the incredibly high-heeled boots as she grabbed the door to the living room to keep from falling. "Whoa," she said to herself as she wiggled and wobbled toward the living room.

She smiled at the memories of her wonderful weekend with Sir Dan at the Backroom. He had used her cunt in every way imaginable and she felt a shudder go through her entire body, and she instantly became wet between her legs at the memory. It was almost the weekend again and the soreness in her pussy was feeling better.

She straightened herself up and held her shoulders back as she took little baby steps around the corner into living room. But just as she stepped through the door her heels wobbled again and she gave a little shriek as she grabbed quickly for the door frame, trying not to drop the whip curled in her hand.

Sir Dan laughed out loud as she stood there with her knees bent together and her ankles spread wide. She was groping desperately at the wall as Sir jumped to her aide and took her hands, steadying her.

She was making little squealing noises under her breath as she tried to stand straight. But the more she tried the more she wobbled, and the more she squealed, and the more Sir Dan laughed. Finally as she seemed to be a bit more steady, he was still holding her hands as he backed away a bit to look at the outfit.

"Oh my precious Pet!" he gasped as he gave her a genuine wolf whistle. "You look absolutely stunning. Why you are the very picture of Bettie Page in her youth." Shaking his head he pulled her into his arms and kissed her dark red lips like he had never kissed her before.

Eva had taken the fabulous clothes that Sir had bought for her at the Backroom back to her apartment the next day. Among them she found a black paten leather bustier similar to one she had seen on one of Sir's favorite tee shirts.

It had a picture of the famous pinup model Bettie Page in a black bustier with a whip in one hand. The black bustier had a tiny bit of a skirt with it, and she put it on with some black net stockings and a lacy black garter belt, and no panties. She put on the thigh high black paten leather boots that he had bought for her. And, she had put a temporary black rinse in her long thick auburn hair, and had crimped it.

With Sir still holding onto one hand she held the black leather whip in the other hand as she tried to strike a pose for him. But no sooner had she lifted the whip than she lost her balance and once again had to cling to her handsome Sir for support.

He was still laughing as he placed her hands back on the doorframe. "Hold it there Pet," he said as he bent down and began to unlace the boots."

"Sir?" Eva protested.

"No Pet. It is really beautiful but I wont have any broken ankles around here. We will take the boots to the shoe shop and see if we can do something to make them more stable." As he slipped the boots from her feet he added, "In the meantime, lets go put those three inch black paten leathers on you. They are beautiful and they will look perfect with your outfit."

"Yes Sir," Eva said, but she could not help having a little pout as Sir led her to the bedroom.

After she put the heels on Sir turned her and held her in front of him to face the mirror on the wall. "Look at you my beauty. I am so proud of you. And I love how you do the little extras to please me and my tastes."

She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and smiled at her reflection. She had seen it earlier but somehow Sir's approval and appreciation in her attempts to please always made her feel more special than she did when she was not with him. And he always made her feel like the most beautiful woman in his world. How could she ever feel anything but love for this wonderful man?

Suddenly she felt a little overwhelmed and a little bashful as she lowered her eyes and whispered, "That is because I want to please you in every way I can Sir. I love you."

He turned her to face him then and as he pulled her to his lips he murmured, "I love you too my Pet, so very much." Eva melted into her Dominant's arms as she submitted eagerly to his kisses.

"You know Pet," he said as he held her at arms length and looked her over once more, "I bet you will win the contest at the dungeon tonight."

"A contest Sir?" she asked in surprise.

"Yes Pet. That's why I told you to go all out in dressing tonight. And I have to say you couldn't have picked a more perfect way. We are having a charity slave auction tonight. But, I am sure whoever buys you will feel anything but charitable toward you tonight." He looked at her with that sexy raised eyebrow that always turned her on.

"Oh Sir," she gasped in surprise, "I never heard of that. Are you going to sell me?" she could not help feeling excited because she knew her Dom well enough to know that it would be for fun and he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. She also knew she was in for something very exciting if it was going to be at the dungeon.

"Yes Pet. I am going to sell you to the highest bidder," he chuckled, "And in that outfit I am sure you will bring the highest bid of the evening?

"Thank you Sir. What happens there Sir?" she asked, wild-eyed, innocent and breathless.

"Oh Pet," he guffawed, "You look just like a delicious pastry right now." He kissed her again holding her close. And Eva's look of excitement changed to a sultry look of passion as she looked up at him from under her eyelashes.

Sir was holding her close enough that she could feel his raging hard-on poking her through his pants. And he was already pressing eager fingers between her legs. She moved a bit so that he could reach her better.

Sir Dan was pulling her bottom toward his hard cock with one hand as he used the other one to unzip his pants. Eva's arms were wrapped around his neck and she held on tightly as he backed her up against the closet door.

When he had her properly pinned between him and the door she knew what he wanted and raised one leg, wrapping it around his waist. He was gasping and groaning and smothering her with kisses as he held her leg with one hand. And, holding her ass with the other hand he pulled her to him as he swiftly slid his stiff swollen cock hard and fast into her wet cunt.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out as he penetrated her hungrily. She received her Dom into her cunt uncontrollably as she ground her pussy hard against his merciless pummeling shaft.

He fucked her and pounded her pussy over and over pulling at her and digging his fingernails into the soft flesh of her ass. She bucked back against him as hard as she could, welcoming him into her slick warm hole.

She wanted him to possess her, to conquer her totally, mind, body and soul. She wanted this man she loved so much to own her, to posses her, to control and dominate her, and to take her, any way and every way he could. Suddenly, her mind and her body snapped and she went wild.

"Oh Sir, please fuck me," she cried. "Fuck me, fuck me, and fill me up with your hard hot cock. Please Sir; I need you hard and deep. I need to feel you smashing into my cunt. Oh please Sir fuck me harder, harder ... Aieeeee!" she wept as he fucked her harder and deeper.

"Oh yess Sir! Yesss Daddy! Like that. Cram my naughty little cunt full of your hot meat ... Oh!!!! Yesss!!!! Harder Sir, harder and harder," she groaned as she held onto his shoulders digging her fingernails into him.

She threw her head back and moaned and screamed over and over while he gave her the fucking ride of her life. She met every stroke with her pussy, slamming back into him, taking it deeper and deeper. "Split me Sir," she squealed, "Yess, yess, fuck me, fuck me deeper with your mighty cock Sir. Oh Sirrrrrr!!!! Fuck meeee!!!!" she begged as she slammed her cunt onto his powerful cock hard and fast taking him deeper and deeper.

He grabbed her hair and held her still as he took the soft flesh of her neck in his teeth and bit down hard, driving her wilder and wilder in her passion while he slammed into her with all of his weight. She shrieked her lust as she submitted her tender cunt to the brutal assault of his rigid cock.

"Oh lord Sir," she shrieked, "Don't stop! Please don't stop my Master! Fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me. Oh Sir, please fuck me. Make me cum for you!"

"I will fuck you slut until you can't take any more," he growled into her ear. And as he bit her again he grabbed her hips and pounded her hard against the door holding her motionless as he slammed all his weight into her helpless cunt. And he fucked her, and fucked her, long and deep and as hard as he could, pounding his throbbing cock again and again, over and over into her still tender cunt.

Thrusting and slamming, he rammed his iron hard rod into her as hard as he could until he suddenly grunted, "CUM SLUT!"

"Aiiieeeeee!!!" she yelped. And as Eva's orgasm rolled through her entire body she let her hot juices bath Sir Dan's spasming cock as he threw his weight against her, pinning her helplessly to the door.

There he filled her cunt over and over with wave after wave of hot cum. She felt her wonderful Sir filling her cunt full with his slick hot cream as it mingled with her own cum and slid down the inside of her thigh.

... to be continued