Escapades of Eva Ch. 59

Story Info
A long deep passionate kiss.
1.2k words
4.61
13.4k
00

Part 59 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva was very glad that Sir Dan allowed her to remain the kneeling position she had been in when he made her cum in front of the strange sexy man. Trembling and quaking throughout her entire body she had grabbed her Sir's leg as she came hard and long. And since he had not made her move she continued to hold onto him for support.

She was breathing hard and still trembling, but she was also holding onto him while he talked to the Doms with him. And she was hiding her face against his leg as well. She had been startled at how hot she had been, and how hard she came, when Sir Randy had looked at her the way he had. She was also a little embarrassed to look him or Sir Dan in the eye. She did not understand how and why the handsome Sir Randy had that effect on her.

It wasn't that she loved her Sir any less, in fact she felt even closer to him than ever for some reason. And, she knew that he would not have made her cum if he had a problem with it, but somehow in the back of her mind she wondered if she had cheated on her Sir somehow by getting that turned on by another man, and displaying her passion so obviously in front of everyone.

Besides, she thought all of Sir's Dom friends were good-looking men but none of them had that effect on her. She was truly puzzled at her own reactions. Was she so accustomed to Sir Dan being in control of her that she was no longer able to exercise self-control? With her eyes still closed she squeezed her Sir's leg a little harder. And then, as if he could read her mind she felt him pat her head and stroke her hair as if to say that all was well.

Then she realized that this was just one more reason for her to be amazed at her Sir. How was he always able to know what was going on with her? He was never shocked by anything concerning her, and he always seemed to know just what to say and do to make her feel better. Suddenly she was overwhelmed with the love she felt for this man. Sir Randy might be able to turn her on, but she was sure she could never love anyone as much as she loved her wonderful Master. She gave him another little squeeze and relaxed once again as she held onto his leg. She felt like such a very lucky cherished little girl, and a treasured wanton slut in his arms all at the same time. She smiled to herself.

After her Sir and his friends had chatted a bit Sir Dave showed up to let them know that the auction was about to begin. And as the other Doms went to find their subs and slaves Sir Dan took Eva's hand and told her to rise. He looked lovingly at his slave and brushed a stray lock of hair from her cheek as he took her in his arms.

Suddenly feeling the rush of humiliation that she had with Sir and Sir Randy she lowered her eyes and stammered, "S, S, Sir, I am sorry, I ..."

Sir Dan put his hand over her mouth to stop her from talking and said, "Pet don't worry about it, you did exactly what I wanted you to do. I have known Randy for a long time. In fact he taught me a lot of what I know about BDSM. And he knows a lot about women and their sexuality. He also appreciates a hot little slut," he said as his arm encircled her waist pulling her closer to him.

Looking deeply, intensely and steadily into her eyes Sir Dan made his lovely submissive squirm with the wetness that suddenly grabbed her between her legs making her gasp. He chuckled, and she saw that gleam she loved shining in his eyes. Then he grabbed a handful of her hair and held tight as his lips neared her ear, and he added in that low sexy voice of his, "Actually I love the way you heat up and cum so eagerly for me, and I wanted him to see what a hot little slut you are. Randy is one of the most honorable men you will every meet, but he does love the ladies, and they know it. In fact, I may just have him do some additional training for you. After all, he does know how to train and use a slave very well."

Eva's mouth dropped open at the thought of being turned over to that sexy man. She looked at Sir Dan Sir with eyes wide with fright. He laughed out loud then and reaching down and grabbing both of Eva's butt cheeks in his hands he gave her bottom a squeeze and speaking quietly in her ear again he added, "Would you like that pet?"

Eva was so stunned she could not answer. Like a deer mesmerized by a bright light in the night she was so overcome with surprise that all she could do was look open-mouthed at Sir Dan as his words brought a new super charge of sensuality, and private humiliation to her hot little cunt. Totally against her own will, all she could do was react to the need of her body.

She began to breath harder and wrapped her arms tightly around him for support as she pressed her cunt up against the front of his crotch. She was so overwhelmed with sexual heat for him and the idea of being used as a slave for him. She was aware only that the hot juice that was about to release from her cunt overpowered her suddenly. Unable to speak and frightened that she would cum against her will she looked up at her Sir in desperation.

And with that steady gaze that went right to her pussy, Sir Dan pulled her hair harder, holding her immobile in defenseless, vulnerable submission to his will. Then he began to spank her ass hard with his free hand.

Smack! Went his hand firmly on her ass cheek, leaving her wide eyed and focused rigidly on his face. Everything in her froze.

Crash! He hit her soft ass again. She dug her fingers into his back as she held tighter to her Master. Still unable to speak all she could manage was a little squeal that begged for release.

Bang! He released a third solid strike on her backside as he growled low and deep into her ear, "Cum Bitch!"

And just then all the sexual tension, and fear, and the final release of her Sir's words on her brain together with a the violent quake in her pussy she felt the release of hot fluid erupt from her pussy. She came so hard she thought she would pass out, but her Sir still held her tight in his powerful grip and before she could respond he covered her mouth with a long deep passionate kiss.

... to be continued