Escapades of Eva Ch. 61

Story Info
Softly she began to cry
1.8k words
4.6
15.3k
1
0

Part 61 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva hurried back from the ladies room at the dungeon. She had to wait in line and she was the last one to arrive in the room behind the stage at the slave auction. All of the slaves had freshened their makeup and some had changed clothing. She was glad that she was still in the beautiful Bettie Page type outfit that her Sir had bought for her. If she had to take the time to change she knew she would have arrived too late for the show to begin.

When she reached the back room she saw Sir Dave beckoning her. She knew she had never experienced an auction like this and she did not know what to expect. But since she had decided to do what she thought was natural for a slave she ran to him and dropped to her knees before him.

With a big smile he gave her a look of surprise and approval as he said, "Why strayangel, you do that as if you were a trained slave."

"Thank you Sir Dave, do I really?"

"Oh yes little one. You are quite a lovely slave. Has your Master taught you that?"

"No Sir. He wont even allow me to call him Master yet. Do you think he will some day?"

"Why strayangel," Sir Dave chuckled, "I have no doubt that one day he will even collar you. You are a natural you know? You have a slave heart already"

"I am? I do?" Eva beamed.

"Oh yes pretty pet," he smiled as he cupped her face in his hand. "And, I have to admit that I don't know why he hasn't put his collar and his mark on you yet. You are quite beautiful and any Master in this place would be proud to have you as his. But, perhaps Sir Dan just wants to continue your training a little longer before he has you beg for his collar. But I will tell you that he has made it very clear to every man in here that even though he enjoys sharing you a little that you are his Pet and his only."

Eva felt her throat tighten and the tears of love start to sting her eyes again as she lowered her eyes demurely and whispered, "Thank you Sir Dave."

"You are quite welcome slave strayangel," he chuckled as he offered her his hand. And as he helped her to her feet he removed the golden number from around her neck and put another in its place. She noticed that it was the last number, putting her as the last to be auctioned.

Then he said, "Now I want to let you know that in a few minutes some more out of town Dominants will be coming in and we will start the auction. But we have decided to let you be the last slave to go on the auction block. You look quite fetching tonight and we want to make sure that everyone is here and gets a chance to bid on you. Also, we don't want them to see you before it is time so I am going to take you to a special room where they cannot see you, but you will be able to watch everything."

Eva was a little startled that she would be hidden away, but she was pretty sure that the we Sir Dave referred to was himself as well as her Sir and Sir Randy. That must have been what they were talking about together before she went to the restroom. Just thinking about the way they were looking at her made her pussy wet again. But she decided that she should go along with what Sir Dave wanted and be a good little slave. After all she wanted to make her Sir proud of her.

Sir Dave led her to a door off to the side of the stage area. On the way he stopped behind the stage to exchange the numbers for Sir Randy's slaves as well, putting them in the auction line just before her. She wondered why the Doms' didn't auction them last. They were all such lovely and well trained slaves. She was sure they would be the biggest hit of the evening when everyone saw them all together.

Sir Dave took her hand then and when they reached the door he escorted her inside. As she entered she noticed that they were on the inside of a room with a large two-way mirror. He escorted her to the mirror and told her to make herself comfortable.

There were some large high-back black leather chairs that looked like overstuffed thrones. But, wanting to stay in slave mode she chose one of the slave pillows on the floor by the chairs and knelt on it facing the stage area. She was impressed at how well she could see not only the stage area but also most of the main dungeon.

"Are you comfortable?" Sir Dave asked.

"Yes Sir, I am very comfortable Sir Dave," she answered giving him a pretty smile.

"Well there are some sodas in the refrigerator behind you if you would like one. I am going to start the auction now and I will return for you a few moments before we need you on stage. Will you be all right?"

"Yes Sir," she answered, and she watched him leave and shut the door behind him.

And then, before she had turned around good she heard the door open again. She saw it was her Sir and as he peeped around the side of the door he said to her in hushed tones, "Pet, I have an assignment for you while you wait."

"Yes Sir?" she asked.

"You are to masturbate every forty-five minutes while you wait, but," and he pointed his finger at her and with a stern look he said, "You are not to cum. Is that understood my little slut?"

"Yes Sir," she whimpered. She looked at her Sir with a pout on her lips and as he howled with laughter he closed the door and she was alone once again.

Just then Eva saw a group of extremely handsome Masters enter the dungeon. She knew they were all Masters because they all had on leather pants and vests, belts with the triskel like Sir wore, and various types of leather hats.

Sir Dan had told her once those men who were recognized Masters dressed that way and wore all their leathers, including their hats, even indoors. They all had to pass certain tests in the presence of other Dominants to demonstrate their expertise with various kinds of scene play and techniques. And they had to earn each piece of their 'leathers' by passing a test, with the final piece being the leather hat.

Sir had told her that submissive men and Doms who were not of Master level were not permitted to wear leathers in this dungeon. He had told her that the Doms and Masters who frequented this dungeon were of the Old Leather School of BDSM training. He had also told her that Dominant women had to earn their leathers the same way, but that many of them could chose to wear dresses and bustiers' made of leather since they were women.

As she watched the incredibly sexy leather group enter Eva noticed that she could almost feel the energy coming from these men, just as she had with Sir Randy. She wondered what it was that made her feel that way. She realized then that she always felt that energy with Sir Dan, but she had thought it was just because of how sexy he was, and how much she loved him.

She had heard Sir Dan speak of people exchanging power in the BDSM lifestyle, and she made a mental note to ask him if the way these men made her feel was what he meant.

She wasn't sure why, but it felt like raw sexual energy that reached her even in another room, through the looking glass, and across the distance of the dungeon. She could feel it in her cunt like a vibrating itch that she could not satisfy. It was the same feeling she had whenever her Sir turned her on. She suddenly felt overwhelmed with the sight and feel of the men in the dungeon and she could not help putting her hand between her legs and touching her clit.

Ohhh it felt so good. Then she snatched her hand away. She was afraid of getting in trouble with Sir for touching herself. Even though she was alone she felt a twinge of guilt. But, then she remembered that Sir had told her to masturbate. So, as she watched the graceful fluid movements of confident Dominant men walking through the dungeon she began to rub her sensitive little clit.

As she rubbed herself softly she realized that she was actually overwhelmed with the lust that permeated everything around her. Every man she saw, even though they were varied in size, coloring, and personal grooming, walked and carried themselves with the same strength and confident demeanor.

The itch in her pussy grew stronger and she began to squirm. She wanted to be fucked. And, she wanted to be fucked long and hard by these men. She wanted to succumb to the raw sexual energy of each of them. She wanted them to fuck her until she begged them to stop. She wanted them to fuck her into unconsciousness.

She felt so hot she could hardly bear it. She got off her knees and sat down on the pillow, leaning back on the chair behind her. She spread her legs and continued to rub her clit with one hand while she shoved two of her fingers into her cunt. She fucked herself fast and hard as she lusted over the sexy men who seemed to surround her. She plunged her fingers in and out of her juicy cunt over and over. She fucked herself in and out, in and out, slamming her fingers into her cunt as hard as she could.

She was breathing hard and she knew she was almost ready to cum. So, she put all her fingers into her cunt and shoved them in and out faster and harder. She filled her own pussy and stretched it wide as she shoved four fingers in and out almost swallowing her entire hand. She rubbed her clit harder and faster. She fucked herself over and over enjoying the feeling of having her cunt filled and stretched while she looked from one Master to another imagining how their cocks would feel slamming in and out of her.

She started to feel the familiar clench of her cunt on her own hand that signified that she was about to cum. Then she remembered that Sir had told her not to cum. She whimpered loudly and with a great deal of disappointment and effort she clasped her legs together on her hand. She removed her finger from her clit and as she pulled her hand away from her cunt her heart sunk with frustration and softly she began to cry.

... to be continued.