Escapades of Eva Ch. 64

Story Info
Tiffiny.
1.9k words
4.47
16.3k
1
0

Part 64 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen," she heard Sir Dave announce over the loudspeaker, "Feast your eyes on the ever lovely Tiffiny,"

Eva saw a delicate foot emerge from behind the curtain. The lovely slave further displayed the soft barefoot curves of a graceful sensuous leg for the admiring whispers of the audience. Then as her hands parted the curtain further she turned around and backed out as more of her shapely curves came into view. Tiffiny was a petite blonde about 5' 4" in height with lovely thick strawberry blond curls that hung to her waist.

She knelt for a moment before the masterful audience with her head bowed and her eyes lowered in obeisance. And then she rose with all the grace of a ballet dancer and after a little curtsy she began to twirl and prance like an Indian princess around and around on the stage. Eva was fascinated to see that she wore a wide collar of dark brown braided suede strips about two inches wide with lovely turquoise beads and feathers delicately intertwined. She had never seen such an unusual collar and wondered who Tiffiny's Master could be.

She wore an Indian headband with three long strands of the same dark brown suede with more of the turquoise beads hanging behind each ear. Each strand had a brown and white feather on the end that dangled seductively over the large lush pink nipples of her bare breasts each time she moved. She also had a long strip of the same braided suede with beads and feathers on the ends tied loosely around her waist. The Indian belt hung seductively about her hips just above her navel, and the feathers on the ends just barely brushed her cute little bare pussy. There was the same suede with feathers and beads draped around each of her ankles as well.

Her pale lightly freckled skin and strawberry curls were highlighted by the dark brown of the suede. And with each movement the tinkle of the beads and the sight of the feathers sexily brushing her titties and cunt mound produced a seductive beat that matched each lithe movement of her sinuous and entrancing dance. Eva could literally see some of the Masters licking their lips. And she was amused to see the dancer twirl near them and quickly move away when one of them would reach out to touch.

This girl knew how to work a room, Eva thought to herself, not to mention how she had raised the lustful heat in the eyes, and the bulge in some of the pants, of the men who had crowded closer as she danced. It was obvious that Tiffiny knew exactly what she was doing. Eva also made a quick mental note to ask her Sir if she could take some erotic dance lessons.

Finally, Tiffiny stopped in front of the small auction block and Eva could see that as she struck a sexy pose she slowly licked her dainty full-bodied pink lips and put her fingertips to her mouth, blowing a kiss toward the stage. She followed that with another glimpse of her soft little tongue licking slowly around the top edge of her lips. Eva could hear lusty gasps of appreciation from the Doms. Eva smiled as she felt the sexual heat start to grow even hotter in the crowd.

"Gentlemen," came Sir Dave's voice over the loudspeaker, "She walks, she talks, she floats like an angel through your most passionate dreams."

Turning her back to the audience Tiffiny looked back around at them and stuck out her tongue with a mischievous grin. She stepped up elegantly onto the auction block as Sir Dave offered her a hand. And then she began to turn around and around on it slowly, sensuously.

She seductively turned her back to the audience, looking over her shoulder at them once again as she dropped to her knees on the sawdust strewn auction block with her legs spread wide. Pressing her forehead to the floor she reached her hands around to her bottom and briefly spread her ass cheeks wide to give the men a brief view of her sweet pussy and little rosebud asshole. She rose up again and turning back around with her arms across her chest she pursed her lips and blew a kiss, which gained her a few wolf whistles from the men.

"More, baby, more," one of the men hooted.

"Let us see some more of you," another called.

But Tiffiny only turned her back to them once again. This time as she swayed her bottom back and forth seductively she bent over at the waist and spreading her legs a little she poked her soft pink little ass out at them and wiggled it back and forth. Standing up again she teased them by putting one arm over the nipples on her breasts and her free hand over her pussy. She turned to face the audience and as they began to whistle she quickly turned her back to them again.

"I gotta have some of that," one of the men in front moaned, dropping to his knees in lust. Looking over her shoulder at him Tiffiny shook one finger at him and pursed her lips as if she was scolding him, which only made him moan even louder. He clutched his hair comically and swayed his head from side to side as if he was in agony. The other men chuckled.

Eva chuckled at how Tiffiny had taken control of the audience, but she also had to admit to her own chagrin that she was getting very wet watching the sexy scene in front of her. And, every time she heard one of the men growl something sexy she had to fight very hard not to let herself get too turned on.

How could her Sir make her endure this all trussed up like she was and unable to get release? Didn't he know what a hot horny slut he had made of her? And, what was worse was that she knew she should close her eyes so she would not be able to get turned on, but she was unable to turn away from the sexy sight. She was so very hot, and so very frustrated thinking about keeping that darn paper towel dry ... Grrrrr! What a sadist her Sir could be. She started to sob quietly as she was also compelled to watch.

As the man in front of Tiffiny began to moan and groan louder she covered her breasts and pussy once again and began to twirl around and around on the little wooden block. While she twirled she raised her hands behind her head lifting her long thick curls and displaying her titties.

Then she turned around swaying her hips to the musical sounds of her beads as she exhibited her sexy face and form for the men. Even though she was petite she was well proportioned with large pendant breasts and full hips that Eva knew any man would love to hold. Her bare pussy seemed to leap into view as she began a slow bump and grind action on the little stage. The crowd began to cheer.

"Gentlemen, who wants to have this exquisite creature for their very own tonight?" Sir Dave asked.

The men began to make wolf whistles and Eva grinned when she saw Sir Dan right in the middle whistling with them. She told herself gratefully that even stately and honorable Doms were wicked perverted little wolves underneath it all. And, laughing out loud she told herself that she did love a naughty pervert.

The next thing Eva knew Tiffiny had reached above her head and grabbed the manacles that hung overhead, and holding her weight with her hands she lifted her feet a little and let herself dangle there. She feigned a pout and a look of helplessness as she swung herself back and forth on the chain.

"Won't anyone buy a poor slave?" she entreated them with pouting lips. At that point the wolf whistles doubled and all the men started to laugh and hoot.

Soon Eva heard, "One hundred dollars," from the man in front who Tiffiny had been teasing.

"One hundred and fifty," another called.

"Two hundred."

"Three."

"We have three hundred," called Sir Dave. "Can anyone top that for this lovely promise of heavenly delights?"

"Three hundred and fifty," called the man who had started the bids.

"Four hundred," Eva heard Sir Randy's voice boom over the noise. All of a sudden everything got quiet and some of the Doms looked at each other questioningly.

"Five hundred," she heard from the back of the room, and she saw Sir Randy grin. She realized then that he was baiting the other Doms, and it had worked. Eva laughed delightedly from her hiding place behind the two way mirror.

"I have a five hundred dollar bid," Sir Dave called out, "Are there any more bids?"

"Six hundred," Eva heard from the back of the room.

"Now Sir Michael, it's no fair bidding on your own slave. Give the other men a chance," Sir Dave laughed.

"Yeah! no fair," the other men shouted.

Tiffiny stood up and while she held onto the shackles over head with one hand she used the other one to blow her Master a kiss as she mouthed the words 'I love you' to him.

"I bid six hundred and fifty," came an offer from the other side of the room.

"Seven hundred," she heard.

"Eight hundred," came the bid again from the man in front.

Just then she saw one of the handsome Masters who had been quiet up until then approach the stage. The crowd hushed. The tall handsome Master with the slender build and the dark barbershop handle bar moustache and goatee pulled a folded bill out of the watch pocket in his vest and said quietly, "I bid one thousand dollars."

The man in front frowned.

"I have one thousand dollars," Sir Dave called out, "Do I hear another bid?"

"Eleven hundred," was heard from the man in front.

Tiffiny dropped to her knees and lowered her head and eyes in perfect slave stance and respect to the two Dominants who were bidding for her.

"Twelve," raised the voice of the man who had bid one thousand.

"Fifteen hundred," countered the man in front.

No one moved or spoke.

"I have fifteen hundred once, twice ..." Sir Dave paused to look at both men who had bid.

The man in front smiled triumphantly. But soon his face dropped as everyone heard, "I bid three thousand."

Everyone gasped including Eva and Tiffiny.

"I have a three thousand dollar bid. Are there any others?" Sir Dave called.

"Three thousand going once, twice," and he paused for anyone else to counter the offer. When no one responded Sir Dave ended with, "Three times and the lovely slave Tiffiny goes to Master Gregory for the evening."

Immediately Tiffiny hopped down from the auction block and knelt at the front of the stage with her hands on her thighs and her eyes lowered demurely. Master Gregory took a collar and leash that dangled at his side and he put it on Tiffiny. And then he led her away into the crowd toward Sir Michael to negotiate his slave's scene for the evening.

The crowd applauded and whistled, making congratulatory comments as Sir Gregory led the pretty slave away.

Eva felt tears again, but they were not from grief as they had been earlier. She smiled as she quietly sobbed, knowing that she had just witnessed something that had touched her to her soul. She wasn't sure why or what it was, but she knew that she wished it was her being collared and led away by her own Sir Dan.

... to be continued