Escapades of Eva Ch. 67

Story Info
Slave Missy.
2.9k words
4.41
16.2k
2
0

Part 67 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched the lights dimmed once again and the Masters who were talking hushed and crowded around the stage area once more. Tiffiny had started the auction off with a bang and Eva could tell that the excitement had heightened among the Masters and Doms who were there. She could feel the power in them, and she could swear that she could almost smell it. Whatever it was, it made her shiver with the excitement that emanated from them.

A lilting song began in the background making Eva chuckle when she recognized the nursery rhyme Mary Had a Little Lamb. As the music lowered she heard Sir Dave announcing, "Gentlemen, the girls were never like this when I was in nursery school. Too bad too, because I think I would have grown up a lot faster with girls like this little one around. And now I give you sweetness incarnate ... here's slave Missy!"

Then Eva saw a cute little head peek out through the beaded curtain of the entrance. And then a lovely brunette tiptoed into the middle of the stage. She had long dark thick wavy pigtails held with big white bows at the base of her neck and cascading over each of her large perky naked titties, hiding them from view. She was a bit taller than Eva and was a most luscious BBW with beautifully tanned skin. She could easily see why any man would want to crush this beauty to his chest.

The only other things slave Missy wore were a white leather collar and white ankle socks trimmed with lace. And unlike many of the other subs that were presented earlier in bare feet, she wore a pair of black paten leather pumps. She was holding a huge colorful pinwheel lollipop that completed her little girl look, and she was licking it seductively as she wandered around the crowd looking over the Doms assembled.

Except for her obvious size and nudity Eva thought that Missy was the very picture of a precocious young child with her frank and uninhibited expression of beguiling curiosity. She wondered if this type of character was what Sir Dan meant when he spoke of 'littles'?

Taking little baby steps she walked around in front of the Masters looking at several of them with the open inquisitiveness of a child. Occasionally she would stop and get up closer to examine a Dom as she twisted from side to side while she worked on her lollipop. Now and then she would turn around slowly in front of a Dom, or she would turn and bend over to adjust her socks, giving them a chance to look over her tits or her lovely spankable ass. Then she would stand and look at him innocently from under her eyelashes as she licked her sucker again and moved away.

Eva could see that the Doms and Masters were impressed from the way they were looking back at her lasciviously, licking their lips and examining her body with the same open attitude. Dominant eyebrows were raised often and faces were tinged with delight at what they were seeing.

Then when she reached Sir Randy she stopped. She lowered her eyes and knelt quickly before him with her head bowed. And then she took the hand that he offered her as he lifted her up to a standing position. Looking up at him from under her eyelashes she continued to lick her lollipop as she moved closer to him, wordlessly pressing her body against his.

She brushed her pigtails back over her shoulders exposing her huge titties, which she proceeded to rub seductively all over his tummy. Then without moving away from him she continued to look at him from under her lashes. Then she pursed her lips silently tossing him a kiss as she kept her eyes on him with a long flirty lick of her lollipop.

Sir Randy was grinning from ear to ear as he reached around her with both hands and grabbed two hands full of well-rounded buttocks that he squeezed hard, and long, pulling her even closer to him. Eva suspected that Sir Randy and slave Missy knew each other well as he grabbed a pigtail and pulled her into a long sensuous kiss, which she returned by putting her arms around his neck and leaning her whole body into the kiss.

When the kiss finally stopped Missy smiled up at Sir Randy, still embracing his chest with her tits, and returned to licking her lollipop. With a chuckle and a glint in his eye he turned her around and with smack on her butt he guided her back into the middle of the men. Looking back over her shoulder at him with a cute little pout she feigned hurt feelings at being sent away.

But then, with a little frown, she skipped over to Sir Dave who gave her a hand up onto the wooden auction block. With another lick of her lollipop she turned her bare bottom toward Sir Dave and bent over whereupon he gave her a solid smack on that butt. She jumped, grabbing her smacked bottom with one hand as she pouted once again and handed him the lollipop.

Holding her arms straight at her sides she lowered her head like a petulant child who had been chastised. Then as the Mary Had A Little Lamb melody changed to the slower seductive tune of Let Me Entertain You she began to sway from side to side in time with the music. Looking out into the distance she began to writhe to the melody as she ran her hands up and down over her body.

She turned around and around slowly, looking at her tummy as she ran her hands over it. As if fascinated she slid her hands behind her to stroke her ass and the back of her thighs as she turned so the men could get a good look. She bent over at the waist then and spreading her legs wider she reached between her legs and ran the side of one hand along the crack of her ass. Then she reached her hands behind her and spread her ass cheeks to the admiring murmurs of the entranced men.

She turned and swayed seductively as she reached up and pulled the ribbons from her pigtails, letting her long brown curls fall softly around her shoulders with a shake of her head. Eva could hear the men murmuring and sighing approvingly. Missy turned again holding her massive titties with a rapturous glazed look on her face as she turned herself on playing with her nipples. She parted her lips seductively while she was doing a very slow bump and grind poking out her pussy further with each gyration. Eva could tell she was begging to be fucked hard and deep by one of these big handsome Masters.

She slowly lowered her hands a bit placing them under her enormous firm breasts, holding them up for the men to see as she squeezed them over and over and licked her lips lustily. She presented her titties to the men one at a time. As she kneaded her tits roughly she pinched them and pulled them out by the nipples, stretching them and pulling them forcefully as she looked at the men with hungry desire in her eyes. The men moved closer around her.

And then licking her lips again she pulled one of her tits up high and lowered her head to lick her own nipple, then as she licked the other one she drew it into her mouth and sucked on it as she looked shyly at the men. The men made loud hooting sounds of appreciation when they saw that.

And then, as if she were oblivious to their presence, she cupped and massaged and sucked on one titty while she slid her other hand down to cup her smooth hairless pussy. Spreading her legs a bit and pushing her pussy forward again she looked up shyly at the audience and parted her lips softly as she let one finger slip into the slit of her pussy. She began to massage her clit.

As the men gathered closer she heard a voice in the distance saying, "That's it pet. Show them what you've got." Eva thought that must be Missy's Dom encouraging her when he added, "That's right pet. Show them what a squirter that tight little pussy of yours is."

Then having been given permission Missy quickly sat down on the auction block and pulling her knees up she spread her legs for all to see. Reaching between her lace socks she spread her cute little pussy for easy viewing as the men gathered even closer. Once they were close she held her pussy lips open with one hand and began to circle her clit with the finger of her other hand.

One of the men said he couldn't see well so Missy lay down and scooted her bottom to the edge of the auction block. She lay down spreading her long lovely hair on the wooden block behind her. She lifted her legs straight up and spread them as wide as she could while she continued to manipulate her clit. She alternated running her finger from her clit to her asshole and back again, masturbating that fleshy little pleasure button each time. The men in front of her knelt down then to get a closer look at what she was doing.

From that position Eva could see everything. Suddenly she felt hot and wet. She had not realized how much she was getting turned on by Missy's exhibition. She couldn't help reaching down to grab her own pussy. She slid a finger into her own slit just the way Missy was doing and started to rub her velvety clit. Then she remembered what she was doing, and not wanting to disappoint her Master again she pulled her finger out and just grabbed her pussy tight in an effort to slow her growing lust.

Missy had her head resting on the far edge of the little auction block and was rolling it back and forth as she masturbated her clit faster and faster, over and over. She began to moan and hump her pussy against her own hand and all of a sudden her pussy jerked and Eva could see a steady stream of cum shoot out from her cunt, and as the men gasped in appreciation it sprayed all over the face of the man closest to her.

Instead of being shocked the man who Eva recognized as Sir Todd looked at Missy's Dom, Sir Charles, who stood nearby and asked, "May I?"

"You may," acknowledged Sir Charles with a nod. With a word to his submissive that she should obey Sir Charles took a step back, but stayed nearby. Eva could see that Missy relaxed when she saw that her Master stayed close.

Eva had not noticed when the Sir Todd had donned a latex glove, but he reached forward and quickly shoved three huge long fingers deep into Missy's slick glistening cunt. Missy gasped at the sudden massive penetration of her small tender open pussy, but she quickly began to fuck back against the thick fingers that were ramming her hard and fast. She continued to rub her own clit as the handsome man fucked her fast and hard and with a vengeance.

Eva could even see Sir Todd grimace with the effort and strength that he used to fuck Missy. Eva wished it were her pussy that was getting fucked hard like that. She squeezed her pussy harder to try and calm the raging passion that was taking her over.

He fucked Missy harder and harder and deeper and deeper as he reached over to twist and pinch one of her titties. Eva could see Missy's large body and her huge titties jiggling up and down in time with the massive fingers that pushed and shoved and pounded the defenseless cunt Sir Todd was fucking in front of him.

Missy began to moan and thrash her head around when he stood up and pounded her harder and deeper and faster. He pulled her ass to him with his free hand as he placed his crotch up tight against the hand he was pummeling her with. Eva could see that he was hard under his leather pants as he banged the queen size girl harder and deeper, in and out, over and over. He slammed his fingers into her cruelly using the power and weight of his thrusting crotch to jam his rigid fingers into her harder and deeper and faster.

Suddenly, as he banged Missy's cunt over and over he heard her whimper and then he quickly stepped back while he continued to fuck her harder and harder, and since she was in the throes of her own passion he rubbed her clit at the same time that he pounded her pussy. He motioned for the other men to step aside as he slammed her pussy deeper and deeper, harder and harder, faster and faster until she began to squeal fervently.

"Please don't stop Sir," Missy begged.

And then with a few more deep thrusts she began to tense and Missy's entire body jerked and spasmed and she cried out for release, whereupon Sir Todd continued to rub her clit. Then as he moved to the side, and after a few more deep pounding thrusts, he removed his fingers. He was rewarded then with another river of hot cum that shot straight out across the room.

But instead of stopping the man shoved his fingers back into her still shuddering body and began to fuck her harder than ever. She went wild as he jammed his fingers deep into her while he rubbed her tender clit. With another gasp she lost her breath under the ravaging assault on her soft yielding pussy. He rammed her over and over and over, pounding, hammering and beating her pussy hard and fast and deep. And once again as she tensed he kept rubbing her clit and jerked his hand free as her juices shot out harder and further than ever.

Missy was gasping and breathing hard as Sir Todd said to her, "Good girl sweetie." He then turned to a friend who stood near him shaking his head in amazement at the way Missy could squirt. Sir Todd asked him for the tape measure that he kept on his belt and when his friend handed it over he then measured from the auction block to where the cum squirts ended.

Standing up triumphantly he announced, "Seven feet three inches."

All the men shouted and cheered and began to pat Missy's Master on the back with words of amazement and approval and congratulations on having such a fine slave. Then Missy's Dom took her hand and helped her sit up. When he did there were cheers and murmurs once again for the remarkable squirting sub. Meanwhile, Eva was laughing in amusement of how easy it was to please a room full of perverts.

While Sir Charles helped her stand up once again on the auction block he reached over to Sir Dave and retrieved the lollipop which he gave back to Missy with a look of pride and approval for his special girl. She shyly beamed for her Owner as she licked contentedly on her sweet.

Once she was standing on the block again Sir Dave's voice came over the loudspeaker, "Well men after that astonishing presentation lets get right to the bids. What am I bid for this delectable morsel of slave flesh?"

"I bid two hundred dollars," said the Sir Todd who had just fucked Missy.

"I bid three hundred," came a voice from the crowd.

"Four hundred," said another.

"Five."

"Six," said Sir Todd again.

After a few seconds silence Sir Dave called out, "I have a bid of six hundred. Do I hear another?"

"I bid seven hundred," came another voice in the crowd.

"Seven-fifty," said someone else.

"Eight hundred," said Master Gregory who had bid on Tiffiny earlier.

The crowd quieted and Sir Dave chuckled, "Is eight hundred all that anyone will bid on this amazing champion squirter? Come on men, what other slave do you know who can squirt seven feet?"

"I bid nine hundred," called Sir Todd who was leaning over looking at the wet spot that Missy had left.

"Come on, come on men," Sir Dave prompted, "just think of the pleasure this powerful cute little pussy can give you. Do I hear another bid? No? Okay, okay, nine hundred going once, going twice ..."

"I bid one thousand," yelled Sir Todd jumping up. Then as if he was just coming to his senses he realized that he had just outbid himself and he had a good laugh with the other men. "One thousand it is," he said to Sir Dave good-naturedly.

Sir Dave called out; "One thousand once, twice, three times and little Missy belongs to Master Todd for the evening.

Sir Todd quickly helped Missy down from the auction block. Then putting his arm around her, he pulled her possessively to him as he reached over and gave her a little pinch on her nipple. He had a huge grin on his face as his friends patted his back and congratulated him on a good purchase. Then he led her away toward Sir Charles to negotiate their scene.

... to be continued.