Escapades of Eva Ch. 68

Story Info
Slave Mistress Syn.
2k words
4.21
14.4k
1
0

Part 68 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sir Todd left with slave Missy, Eva squeezed her pussy once more as hard as she could to stop the growing lust. She took a deep breath and concentrated on the sight of her handsome Sir who was standing next to Sir Randy.

She was so proud of her leather clad Master and she was deeply in love with him. With a little gulp she took a deep breath, and felt happy that she had successfully avoided disappointing him. Yet, she was still very wet so she squeezed her pussy once more as hard as she could. In a moment the pain she was inflicting on her slave hot cunt was finally sufficient to calm the raging lust that she had felt after the spicy scene she had just witnessed.

She noticed that the men in the audience who held drinks took a long swallow as they tried to calm their own lust. The pretty naked squirting slave had affected all the men. Eva could tell by the way some of them, thinking they were being nonchalant, grasped their dick and gave it a quick squeeze. Others were pulling their pants up at the waist and trying to adjust the pressure on their growing cocks as they looked around the room to see if others were watching them.

Eva couldn't suppress a giggle when she even saw her own Sir Dan brush his hand across the swollen front of his trousers as he also looked around the room. She thought that little slave Missy had done a wonderful job on arousing the entire audience. And, she wasn't sure how much longer some of them would be able to wait to get their own hands on a hot slave.

Eva noticed that the slaves' Tiffiny and Missy were kneeling on the floor next to the Masters who had bought them. She wondered why they had not been taken immediately to a dungeon room and used appropriately. But, since she had never been to a slave auction before she was sure she would soon find out. Taking a sip from her cold drink, she finally released her grip on her cunt and turned her attention to Sir Dave who was about to introduce the next bidder.

"Is everyone enjoying the slaves that have been presented so far?" Sir Dave called out.

In response, all the men began to slap their open hands against their shoulders in what Eva assumed was a type of applause. Some of them nodded and others whistled and once again she could see some of them grabbing their cocks.

"Let's get on with it," one man called out. "I want one of those cute little sluts right now."

"Or two of them," another man called out, making everyone laugh and pound their shoulders over and over. Eva made a mental note to ask her Sir about that strange type of applause.

"Well your wish is my command men," Sir Dave said with a huge grin. He added, "More sweet sluts coming up."

The hot pounding beat of a sexy song began. In a moment as his voice came over the microphone Sir Dave waved his hand and someone lowered the music. "Gentlemen," he said with a twinkle in his eye, "I am sure you are all familiar with Master Blaze and his Slave Mistress Syn."

Nodding and looking around at one another, all the men in the audience began to grin evilly and emit low growls and wicked chuckles in response to Sir Dave's question. Eva suddenly snapped to attention. Her Sir had told her a little about this couple. He said that Syn was Master Blaze's slave, but that she was the slave trainer for his House. So, even though she was slave to him he had placed her in the position of Mistress to the other slaves that he owned.

She sat up a little straighter to see as much as she could. From the little Sir had told her and the delightful reaction of the Masters' in the room, she wanted to see what would make a slave a Mistress as well.

"Well it is my pleasure to inform you that my friend Blaze has generously offered ten of his top slaves for your entertainment tonight." Sir Dave said with a flourish as he raised his hand and indicated the area behind the men.

All the men began to beat their shoulders once again as they turned toward the back of the audience. A spotlight from somewhere began to shine on one of the most handsome and most roguish looking men Eva had ever seen. She wondered why she had never seen this strange man before as she watched a very tall slender man in the center of the spotlight that she supposed was the infamous Master Blaze.

He held his head high and had jet-black hair that was slicked back with a thin black handlebar moustache. He had a black cape pulled around his entire body. And when the men began to applaud faster and harder he smiled and nodded, whereupon he parted the cape as he held out his hands in a gesture of acceptance.

When he did Eva saw that he was very well groomed and decked out in an exquisite dark red tuxedo and a black shirt with ruffles down the front and at the sleeves. She could even tell from this distance that his dark dreamy eyes and long black eyelashes eclipsed his romantic Renaissance appearance. He looked like a very loud version of a romantic vampire, or perhaps even the devil himself. His entire appearance was very striking, strangely alluring, and definitely unforgettable.

"And, of course, his Syn will be presenting each of his slaves to you in the most wonderful way she has of showing off her Master's property," Sir Dave continued. "My friends, you are in for quite a treat, for now I am going to turn this portion of the proceedings over to the sexiest Slave Mistress in town." And as he gestured grandly toward the beaded stage curtain he announced, "Men allow me to present the Mistress of sin herself, Slaaaave Mistreees Syyyyynnn."

And, as she watched Eva felt her mouth drop open at what she saw next. Stepping through the beaded curtain was a magnificent Nubian Goddess. The sultry black woman strode confidently around the stage and through the crowd. Eva could see the men almost drooling over the tall girl's glowing dark chestnut brown skin and full long black curls that hung about her shoulders and down to her waist.

Her appearance was even more striking due to the blood red strapless latex bustier that cinched in the waist of her lovely figure. It was the same color as Master Blaze's tux and was trimmed with a dainty layer of red lace. However, the skimpy thin latex of the bra just barely covered her huge thrusting titties. She had on a pair of the same dark red latex thigh-high boots with spike heels covering her shapely legs in a most seductive way. And, she held a fearsome looking crop in one hand.

The red bustier flared a bit at the hips and came to a little rounded point just below her softly rounded belly highlighting her crotch. Like any other slave she wore no panties and Eva could see her cute little naked pussy peeking out underneath her costume.

But, Eva found her attitude to be the most striking thing about this vision with the sparkling black eyes and full dark red lips. With her head held high, her shoulders back, her hands on her hips, and the crop still in one hand Mistress Syn strolled around the crowd as if she knew everyone. She looked them up and down as she inspected each one.

She was batting her eyes at some, and nodding sexily and speaking softly to others. She gently patted some of them under the chin with her crop as she gave them a knowing wink. Finally she sauntered sensuously back toward Sir Dave. She stopped once, still with her hands on her hips and looked back over her shoulder as she puckered her lips and blew a kiss at the crowd.

The crowd began to whoop and holler and call out sexy suggestions that led Eva to believe that these men knew Mistress Syn very well. The beautiful ebony vixen strolled quickly to Sir Dave and grabbed the microphone that he offered her. And then she said to them in a deep husky voice that virtually dripped sex, "Now, now boys calm yourselves. You know Mistress Syn knows each of your preferred sins and fantasies." And blowing the crowd a sultry kiss she added, "And you know that she knows how to fulfill and satisfy each one of them as well, don't you?"

Just then, the same Dom who had dropped to his knees at the front of the crowd with slave Tiffiny dropped to his knees on the floor once again and reaching out both arms to Syn he growled, "C'mere you sexy lil bitch and let me show you how I can fulfill you honey!" And, he started groping and blowing kisses in the air at her, making her throw her head back in laughter.

"Don't forget sweetie. I already had you," she said as the men howled with laughter. "And, if I remember correctly you were on your knees when I was finished with you then too, weren't you? "

The Dom threw himself face first onto the floor with his arms outstretched toward Syn as if he was in agony, murmuring, "Beat me, bite me, oh baby ... Pleeaasseee!!!!"

"Can we say Switch anyone?" she squealed with glee.

Grinning knowingly, the other Doms hooted and howled boisterously and called out even more suggestive expletives to Syn after that, and some of them even openly grabbed their crotches.

With the microphone in one hand and her other hand with the crop on her hip again, the brown beauty walked over to the prostrate Dom. Placing one red spiked heel on the back of his head she threw her head back in amusement as she laughed, "Gentlemen, gentlemen, a little decorum please. Don't you recognize a man in need?"

The entire crowd roared even louder then and Eva could see Sir Randy and her Sir Dan holding their sides as they shrieked with laughter at the antics of the Dom on the floor. He had grabbed Mistress Syn's foot and was kissing it over and over, holding on for dear life as she dragged him halfway into the middle of the stage area. Finally she gave him a little smack on the top of his head with the crop and wrestled her foot free while he pretended to cry and kept reaching for her.

Mistress Syn drew herself up to her full height then and with a serious expression on her face she announced, "Now Gentlemen, lets get on with it. We mustn't keep my Master waiting," and as the crowd quieted a bit she continued, "As you all know the House of Blaze is renowned for its highly trained pleasure slaves."

"Each slave is personally trained by myself to fulfill the every whim and desire of our exacting and demanding Master Blaze. He must personally accept each girl as a unique and perfect pleasure slave before her training can be complete. Once she has been found deserving to be called slave by our Master, it is well known by the local community that there is no Master anywhere who will find better slave meat."

"Tonight my Master has chosen the cream of the crop among his treasured slaves to help raise funds for this noble cause. Nine of my sisters and I will be presented for your approval. Each of the nine is an exquisitely trained pleasure slave, but so far our Master is the only one who has used them. Tonight whoever buys one of our slaves at this auction will have the pleasure of breaking her in for public use. And, if anyone wishes to buy her to keep for themselves afterwards he may inquire about it with Master Blaze."

"I, on the other hand, am already broken in. So, come and get me if you think you can afford me." Mistress Syn chuckled with a big wink that brought more hoots. Laughing delightedly at their reaction she added, "Now Gentlemen may I present the slaves of the House of Blaze?"

... to be continued