Escapades of Eva Ch. 70

Story Info
Sir Dan gets a quickie.
2k words
4.23
13.7k
0

Part 70 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she cried out to herself and with a moan of misery she took in a deep breath and grabbed her pussy and squeezed hard, half doubling over, hoping the pain she was inflicting would stay her wetness. She could feel tears of fear that she would disappoint her Sir again in the corners of her eyes as she concentrated all her attention on repressing the growing need to cum. 'Oh I need to cum soooo bad,' She groaned under her breath.

Suddenly, her entire body stiffened in fright as she felt strong arms encircle her from behind. Before she knew what was happening she was quickly picked up from behind and thrust face first against the comfortable overstuffed chair behind her. She was forced to her knees and bent over at the waist with brute force. And before she could get out the squeal that had started on her lips her face was thrust forcibly into the cushion.

Her arms were pinned beneath her and. She struggled to move her head so she could breath, and then she felt a sharp slap on the back of her head. Fearing who might have attacked her and what he was going to do she tried to struggle against him again. With one hand the intruder grabbed her hair and kept her face turned her firmly away from him on the seat cushion. But at least she was able to breath.

At the same time, with his own legs, he forced her knees apart where she knelt. And he slapped the hand that held her head across her mouth to silence her. Her heartbeat raced as her body shook with fear. She tried to struggle again and scream behind the hand on her mouth. Where was her Sir was when she needed him?

The next thing she felt was a heavy body pinning her tight against the cushion and a huge rock hard cock shoved unceremoniously into her slick cunt from behind. She was unable to move under his powerful strength and the stranger immediately began banging her pussy with brute force in and out, hard and fast. He rammed and slammed into her so fast that it took her breath again. Harder and deeper he jammed his thick hard meat into her again and again.

She had always wondered how it would feel to be raped but she never expected it to happen in this place, and without her consent. She surely did not expect it to frighten her so much or be like this at all. Her Sir had not given anyone permission to use her that she knew of. She was so frightened. Who was this stranger forcing himself on her? Was he going to hurt her? She started to cry.

This was not a consensual scene and she did not want to submit. But, at the same time her pussy was so hot and hungry from the sexy show out front that she really wanted to submit quietly to this man's invasion of her soft helpless little pussy. Yet she knew she must not give in. She whimpered in lust and thrust back once more against his ruthless onslaught of her defenseless cock hole. But she could not shake him off and he held her tighter and fucked her harder and faster.

She needed to be fucked, but she knew she could not give in to another man without her Sir's permission and she had to alert him, or someone, anyone, to her dilemma. So, with her eyes squeezed shut against the forceful rape of her vulnerable pussy she struggled hard and started to scream behind the hand on her mouth. She knew she needed to call out for her Sir.

Then to her surprise she heard, "CUM NOW SLUT!" And then with her eyes still closed she recognized the feel and sound of her own Sir. And with a huge sigh of relief she relaxed a little. "Oh Sir ... ," she started to say, but then he smacked the back of her head again and she heard, " Shut up bitch."

And as he crushed her tender pussy harder and deeper with every stroke of his stiff rod she was delighted to hear, "I told you to CUM NOW SLUT," and he slammed into her even harder pounding her so hard and fast the she was not able to move at all. So, willing herself to relax, and in grateful submissive obedience to her Master, she let out a loud moan as a monumental orgasm grabbed her whole body and shook her hard with blessed sexual release.

Then she heard her beloved Sir Dan chuckle, "I knew you would probably be in dire straights my pet." She was constantly amazed at how he always knew when she needed to cum. And she had to smile to herself as the thought of how often he told her not to cum before her turn at the auction, and, he surely had given her some wonderful unexpected orgasms.

But most of all she was relieved that the danger that had frightened her so was over. She made a mental note to discuss it with Sir Dan when they had time.

And, as she gratefully leaned her head back onto the much-loved shoulder of her wonderful Dominant he surprised her as he slid his cock out of her and squeezed her once more from behind. And then he mashed his still hard cock into the warm flesh of her ass as he growled, "CUM AGAIN BITCH." Instantly, he bit down hard into the soft skin at the curve of her neck and shoulder making her squeal with delight and convulse repeatedly with the unexpected orgasm that gripped her entire being once again.

Then he surprised her once again as he picked her up and spun her around from the chair that he had her bent over. He placed her on his knees facing him and pushed her head back against the overstuffed chair cushion. He looked at her with a look of deep hot passion that quickly made her wet again.

"Open your mouth," he snarled. Eva found her Sir up on his knees. And then, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and bent her head back. Then he straddled her. His clothing was down around his ankles and his rock hard pulsing cock was pressing insistently against her luscious red lips.

With a little smile at the thought that her Sir was in dire straights as well with all the sexual energy in the dungeon, she looked up into his eyes lovingly and then she parted her soft red lips. 'Mistress Syn's encounter with Sir Randy must have affected Sir more than I realized,' she thought. Then she slowly and sensuously twirled her warm wet tongue around his dick as she prepared to leisurely suck his demanding prick into her warm mouth.

But, feeling the urgency of his need as he grabbed her head and impatiently pushed his cock quickly into her mouth she realized that his need for release had been as urgent as her own. Eager to please him and satisfy his desire she put her arms around his legs. And submitting her mouth completely and totally for him to fuck as he pleased she quickly began to suck on his pistoning rod.

She relaxed her throat muscles to avoid any gag reflex as he shoved his meat deep between her sucking cheeks and into her throat cavity. She positioned her head in such a way that she could take the full length of his cock comfortably. Focusing on breathing through her nose, she alternated a gentle sucking pressure on the length of his cock, and then releasing the pressure while making a little swallowing motion as the head of his penis hit the soft skin at the back of her throat.

She set up a sucking and swallowing rhythm in time with his fucking as he plunged his throbbing meat into her mouth over and over. He fucked her mouth hard and deep. And then when his shaft would occasionally near her lips she would encircle the head with her tongue.

She nibbled and sucked and nuzzled the soft hair of his crotch. She loved the smell and feel of him. She loved everything about this man who ruled her world. And then still holding her face with both hands he began to fuck deeper and faster. She knew then that he needed relief badly so she reached a hand up to gently cup his scrotum. As he spread his legs a bit to allow her to reach him better she gathered both of his balls in one hand and began to softly squeeze them with the same pace that he was fucking her mouth.

Her pussy was slick with her heat again and she started to breath hard around the cock that was pummeling her pretty face. She was in great need and couldn't help whimpering as she sucked on her man. He slowed his pace just a bit as he ordered, "Cum my hot little bitch." He pulled her hair hard and as she convulsed with her release he slid his cock down deep enjoying the feeling of the head rubbing against the soft warm flesh of her throat.

Then while hot fluid was still escaping her cunt he pulled his cock out and quickly flipped her around and mashed her face against the seat cushion behind her again and just as he had done earlier he raped her tender pussy from behind with renewed vigor as he slammed into her cunt banging her hard again and again.

And then, to her renewed surprise, he grabbed her again and as if she was no heavier than a little rag doll, and without missing a thrust, he slammed her down onto her belly on the floor. He pressed the weigh of his whole body onto her and crashed into her cunt slamming and shoving and thrusting into her sweet body with all his brutal ferocity. She loved feeling his weight on top of her, and she loved his hard fucking even more.

"Yes, Sir, yes, yes, fuck me. Please fuck me hard Sir. Pound my pussy as hard as you can. Pleeaassee!!! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me please." She begged. And then she felt him rise up on his knees and grab her buttocks as he continued jamming her cunt full of his rough hard pounding manhood.

She was breathing hard and unable to resist or move in any way. With the fury of each thrust she cried out, "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me, harder and harder and harder. Oh, Master please don't stop. Don't ever stop."

And he did fuck her harder and deeper, and faster. He fucked deep into her cunt faster and faster. He fucked her with a vengeance. He fucked her so hard that she could barely breath. She had no choice but to submit to his powerful driving force as he pounded, and pounded, and pounded her cunt. She could do nothing but take his hammering prick any way he wished as he punished her little pussy over and over, deeper and deeper, again and again.

Eva loved every thrust, every shove, she wanted it to hurt her down inside as only her Master's fucking could do.

"CUM," he snarled and she obliged him with a hot juicy cum bath all over his throbbing pounding cock.

And then, her orgasm had not even fully ended before she heard, "Again Pet, Cum with me Nowwww!!!!" And as she came again she felt her cunt being filled with his hot creamy juices and the commingling of them with her own cum as it dribbled out of her pussy and slit down her inner thigh.

He collapsed on top of her then, and she took the full weight of his body with a grateful sigh. When he regained his strength, she heard the rustle of his clothing as he rose up. And then, she let out another big sigh and smiled as she heard him say, "Be still and rest for a while now my Pet. You have pleased me," as he quietly closed the door behind him.

... to be continued.