Escapades of Eva Ch. 71

Story Info
The slaves of Blaze Come Forward.
3.8k words
4
13k
0

Part 71 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still kneeling the beautiful Mistress Syn, Alpha slave and trainer for Master Blaze, raised her head. The nine kneeling beauties around her kept their eyes lowered while their backs were straight, tummies tucked in, breasts pushed forward and bottoms resting on their heels like proper slaves.

Eva noticed something in Syn's outfit then that she had not noticed earlier. Mistress Syn wore a red latex collar around her neck, but it had a tiny black padlock locked in the back. The collar was made of the same substance as the slave's kinky red latex bustier and was about two inches in height. Looking closer she noticed that there was a black leather heart in the front of the collar and it had a red fire symbol in the middle of it. And, just below this symbol was a metal D ring like the ones that are used on a dog collar where the leash would be attached. She decided it must be a symbol for Master Blaze.

When she looked closer at the naked slaves she saw that each of them also had narrow leather collars about one inch high. But these collars were black with a tiny red padlock in the back. The front of these collars only had a red blaze symbol and beneath it was the same D ring for their leash.

Eva felt some tiny tears begin to sting her eyes as she touched her bare throat and wondered if Sir would ever care enough for her to place a collar on her own neck. She knew that would mean that he had finally accepted her submission as suitable and precious enough to belong to him body, mind, and soul. She squeezed her eyes shut on the tears and took her hand from her neck and thought about how proud she would be to be collared by the man who would own her completely, helplessly and permanently.

She made a silent wish that Sir Dan would own her as his slave one day, and permit her to call him Master just as Master Blaze had done with these beauties. They were all quite elegant and beautiful, but something was missing Eva thought, yet she wasn't sure what it was.

"Gentlemen," Mistress Syn began to speak quietly and breathlessly into the microphone making the men move even closer to hear better, "Each of the slaves that Master has chosen tonight has been trained in most forms of BDSM scene play. But each will be presented according to the area of expertise that Master has personally trained and hand picked them for to represent the House of Blaze at this auction."

"I will introduce them first so that you may see them all and have time to make your selection, and then I will open the bids. You will not find better-trained slaves anywhere, so bid generously gentlemen. Tonight you have an excellent, once in a lifetime opportunity to have an expert slave submit totally and completely to your every desire. So, I trust you will bid appropriately when you see the outstanding high-quality slut that Master has created in each of them."

As Mistress Syn spoke Eva saw what was missing. Except for Mistress Syn, the slaves were all kneeling with their knees together. Sir Dan had told her that pleasure slaves, which is what Master Blaze's slaves were obviously trained for, had to keep their knees spread wide when kneeling for the viewing pleasure of the Masters. Eva wondered why Master Blaze and Mistress Syn had neglected to instruct them on that detail? But she was about to find out.

"Let me introduce you to slave Carina," Syn said as she nodded to the girl at her far left.

Just then Eva saw a voluptuous woman with long light blond curls and a smattering of cute freckles all over her lovely body raise up on her knees and look at the audience. She had to giggle for it was the same blond that Sir Dan and the other Masters had put to the whip when they had fucked her with their flogger and crop handles at the beginning of the auction.

Placing her hands on her thighs, and with a mischievous grin, the amazing blond blew a kiss to them seductively parting her knees wide and displaying the cute little naked mound of her pussy. That graceful movement brought murmurs and an appreciative round of that strange applause from the masters as they pounded their shoulders once again.

Eva nodded understanding to herself about why the slaves had kept their knees together. She had always thought that a naked slave kneeling submissively was the most beautiful sight. But to see them move in this way was sexier than she could have ever imagined. In fact, she was suddenly aware of the moisture that had gathered in her own cunt at the sight of the sensuous slave.

She slid her hand down to her pussy and slid a finger inside. She closed her eyes momentarily and fingered her cunt and clit. She wished Sir were with her as she shoved several fingers into her slick cunt. She shoved them in and out several times over and over, harder and harder. And then suddenly, with a big gasp for air, she pulled her hand away so she would not bring on the orgasm that had built to a fever pitch in just a few seconds. She tried once again to focus on the scene in front of her.

The pretty slave Carina with the delightful full figured curves looked directly and boldly at some of the Doms at the front of the audience. She smiled mischievously once again and bent forward. Spreading her knees even more widely she stretched her hands out in front of her on the floor until her large pendulous titties and her entire torso were flat on the floor and her pretty plump ass was high in the air.

Still looking at them and grinning again she stuck her tongue out a tiny bit and wiggled her ass back and forth as some of the men moaned their approval. Several of them were adjusting their cocks in their pants as well, making Eva giggle again.

Then slave Carina put her forehead to the floor and stretched her hands forward even further making her torso flatter and her ass loom even higher in the air. Eva recognized this as the Gorean position that Sir Dan told her is called Karta. Sir had made her memorize and demonstrate each of the poses for him as a test of her submission a few weeks earlier. She remembered that this one was known as a position of obedience.

"I'll bet that sexy little slut will obey anything they want her to from what I saw of her reaction to being fucked by the group earlier," Eva chuckled to herself. "And I wouldn't blame her a bit from the look of those strong handsome Masters."

"I can't wait for one of them to get his hands on me," she whimpered to herself. She squirmed feeling her pussy practically dripping at the thought as she looked at the big handsome men again. Then Eva realized with a new awareness that all true Dominant Masters like her Sir were handsome, no mater what they looked like. Once again she realized that it was truly their strength and the power exchange that she felt and loved so much.

"Carina really loves to be thrust roughly over the knee of a big strong Dominant and spanked until her pretty bottom is as red as a cherry," Syn said breathlessly. And then as the men struck their shoulders once again she spoke quietly to Carina and said, "Rest Carina." And, with that instruction Carina quickly returned to a proper slave stance while leaving her knees spread as she lowered her eyes again.

Then the sexy ebony Mistress whispered into the microphone once again, "Now Gentlemen feast your eyes on Master Blaze's favorite school girl, little slave Wanda."

Then Eva noticed that the petite little beauty that rose up on her knees had thick dark brunette locks arranged in long pigtails with red bows that hung down covering her perky little breasts. She was chewing gum really hard and looking at the men with a childlike frown and the attitude of a brat. She twisted her torso from side to side like a little girl would. Squinting her eyes then she stuck her tongue out at them with the pink bubble gum covering it. Eva could hear the low moans of several of the men.

And then the small dark haired beauty blew a big pink bubble as she looked at the men from under her eyelashes, cocked her head to the side, and slowly and seductively spread her knees. And then she pulled one of the pigtails to the side and threw it behind her shoulder exposing the firm erect nipple of her titty. She twisted the cute nipple with her tiny fingers while she pushed her pussy as far forward as she could, still chewing hard on the bubble gum.

Even though she was almost completely nude she had been permitted to wear a pair of white lace edged ankle socks. The socks combined with the red ribbons, the devilish grin, and the bubble gum gave the appearance of a naughty little schoolgirl. She blew a huge bubble and popped it. And as she caught the long string of pink gum with her fingers she sucked it back into her lovely pouting red lips while wrapping it around her tongue in a most lascivious manner. That made a few of the groaning Masters grab their cocks again.

"Slave Wanda loves role-play and also likes having her wicked little bottom turned red from the whip of a strong Headmaster."

Slave Wanda took her free hand and held her forefinger high in the air. And then she lowered it to the little crevice in her sweet naked pussy and slid it inside as she lowered her head and looked over her eyelashes at the men once more. With her gum back in her mouth, she took the other hand and spread her pussy open while she blew another bubble. When the Masters who were close enough saw her sweet hole they began to murmur and groan again.

"In fact, this naughty little slut is likely to drop into a kneeling position and offer her naked fanny for any man who will take authority over her nasty behavior in school," said Syn as she nodded to slave Wanda who was at the end of the girls on her right side.

At the signal from her Mistress, Wanda made an elaborate production of squeezing her little girl pussy hard, and slowly, and oh so erotically getting to her feet. She was blowing bubbles again and twisting a pigtail with one hand as she swayed her bottom elaborately while she turned her back to the Masters' in the audience.

And then as she bent over at the waist she spread her legs so the men could get a good look at her little naked pussy and her little pink asshole from behind. Then just as seductively as she rose she gradually knelt down with her back to them and raised her arms over her head as she slowly and deliberately crossed her wrists. And then, swaying her ass a bit, and with her wrists still crossed she looked back over her shoulder and winked at the audience and began blowing another bubble.

Then she slowly crossed her hands across her titties and bent forward until her forehead touched the floor. In this position her entire backside was bared to the moaning men as she raised her ass higher and spread her knees wide again for them to see. Eva recognized this position as the one known as Kneeling to the Whip.

"Now I know that each of you gentlemen would love to get your hands on that nasty little girl wouldn't you?" Syn cooed as every man in the room affirmed their approval while many adjusted themselves once again. "Thank you Wanda you may rest," she said as slave Wanda stood up very gracefully and turned around to face the audience.

She popped a bubble very loudly as she knelt back down and looked at them again over the top of her eyelashes. She grinned and winked again before lowering her eyes. Eva heard many of the men exhale and cough a couple of times and she had to giggle again at the sight of the crotches in the room that seemed to be growing.

Looking back to her left Mistress Syn nodded to the girl next in line to Carina. This girl was a stunning Asian girl who was also tiny and had the most beautiful dark brown thick and shiny straight hair that reached to the middle of her buttocks. She had a lighter complexion than most Asian girls that Eva had seen. She looked like an elegant china doll and the large tight fleshy globes of her upturned titties were much bigger than most girls of her race. However, Eva thought she looked exceptionally beautiful and wondered what this girl's specialty would be.

She didn't wonder long as this elegant gorgeous slut stood up slowly at slave Syn's nod. She smiled shyly while she held her titties up for the men to see. Moving very daintily, she took one tiny step toward them and began to twist one of her large erect nipples with one hand while she squeezed her pussy quickly with the other one.

And then she lowered her head shyly and with a little curtsy she bent at the waist and pulled her wonderful hair over her head. Her long shiny hair actually touched the floor and Eva heard several men suck in their breath. Then placing her hands behind her back and crossing her wrists she spread her legs in what Eva recognized as the Hair Position.

The girl remained in the bent over position as Syn spoke again. "Now please let me introduce you to a girl who is a delightful dream for any Master who enjoys hair bondage. Pull it, play with it, or tie her to a whipping post with her own lovely hair. Or, perhaps one of you would enjoy having her wash you and dry you with that beautiful hair, or, even have her do a delightful walk on your back with those dainty feet."

At that point slave Asia lay down on her belly on the floor with her feet facing the audience. She spread her legs as wide as she could while spreading her ass cheeks with her hands giving the men a good view of her ass and her little naked pussy. Then she crossed her wrists at the back of her waist and turned her head to one side.

Eva recognized this as the Bara position that invites a Master to bind her and use her at his pleasure. Eva found all these positions to be very beautiful and she hoped that Sir Dan hand found them so when he had tested her on them.

Holding a hand toward the girl with a sweeping gesture, slave Syn added, "Gentlemen, Master has named this one Asia for obvious reasons and she is a magnificent, compliant, well-trained slave, and tonight your fantasy is hers to fulfill in any way you please."

Mistress Syn continued, "Rest now Asia."

And then in compliance the exquisite slave stood back up with her wrists still crossed behind her. As Asia raised herself from the Hair Position several of the men made more sucking noises and sighs as she flipped her head from one side to the other making heavy waves of her dark dazzling locks settle into place behind her back. She looked at them timidly just before she lowered her eyes and knelt with her legs spread widely in a perfect pleasure slave position.

With a flowing gesture of her hand the luscious ebony Mistress purred, "Now my friends Master is presenting these two as a set, however it is not two for the price of one," she admonished with a shake of her slender finger.

As she indicated the two slaves on her right side Eva saw two voluptuous full figured slaves rise to their knees with their eyes still cast downward. Slave Syn proudly announced, "This is Annette." And then the lovely beauty with long thick wavy auburn hair looked up at the men and smiled prettily with a sultry nod of her head.

Eva could also see that the slave had a little silver ring in her belly button. She had a light complexion and was a little more than pleasing plump. Eva thought that she was extremely pretty and that any master would love to crush her soft vulnerable body to his chest and use her as the hot slut that she seemed to be.

"And this is Veronica," Syn said as she presented a light skinned black girl with enormous titties and long curly reddish brown locks that reached to the middle of her back. Slave Veronica made a little curtsy on her knees as she looked up with a bashful giggle and nudged the red haired beauty next to her.

Then both of the girls turned and looked at each other as they wrapped their arms around each other's waist. Then with titties pressed together the slave Annette pulled slave Veronica into a deep lingering passionate kiss, accompanied by the raised eyebrows and surprised looks and smiles of the Masters.

"Now, now girls," Mistress Syn admonished them, "Save some of it for the Master who will own you tonight." As the girls broke apart and held hands they faced the audience once again with beautiful and mischievous smiles as they slowly and seductively spread their knees as far apart as they could without toppling over. Still standing close together each of the girls grasped one of their own titties, presenting it to the men, and with the other hand they reached down to their partner's pussy and stroked and squeezed it a little.

As they licked their lips Annette, who Eva took to be the more dominant of the two since she initiated each movement, parted her lips sliding her tongue delicately around her lips as she cast a sultry smoldering look at her partner. Eva could see that she also had a pierced tongue with a little silver ball in it. Cocks were pressed through leather pants again, and Eva could have sworn that some of the men were actually licking their lips.

Both girls began to squirm seductively and then they turned to face one another and started grinding their pussies together. Veronica tilted her head back in ecstasy as Annette cuddled one of her huge tits and bent to suck on it. She pulled on the nipple with her teeth dangling it and stretching it out as far as she could.

Veronica whimpered passionately and then Annette dropped the tit, and grabbing her lover's head she pulled her into another lingering kiss. Veronica closed her eyes and started to moan delightfully as she humped her lover's cunt harder. The look of passion on her face was intoxicating to all who observed them, and some of the Masters started to cough and adjust their clothes again.

The exchange between the two magnificent big beautiful women was so hot and sexy that it caused Eva's cunt to get slick once again. She found herself wondering what it would be like to touch another woman intimately like the two slaves were doing.

"These two are lovers Gentlemen," Mistress Syn explained, "And they both have a strong desire to share their love with the right Master. They are exquisitely trained in Erotic Massage as well as many other BDSM specialties. And Gentlemen," Syn giggled, "They also tell me that they have a deep desire to take their Master between them and make a Master sandwich."

As some of the Masters chuckled Mistress Syn raised an eyebrow the way that Sir often did. "So, since having two sexy women to play with is a fantasy of many red blooded Dominants, don't miss your chance. Dig deep into your wallet Gentlemen and fulfill a lifelong fantasy tonight. After all it is for charity isn't it?"

Syn grinned then and leaned over to tap the titties of each girl with her crop, and then she pursed her lovely red lips and in a voice dripping with sex she added, "And wouldn't you just love to have these two on either side of you tonight keeping you warm and submissively offering their naughty sexy charms for you to use any way you wish?"

Just then Sir Silly Sean broke the sexual tension in the air by comically dropping to his knees once again and reaching his hands out to Mistress Syn as he blurted out, "I only need your charms Mistress. Pleassee!!! Beat me, bite me make me wear your charms out in any way that YOU WISH!!! Oh Baby Pleeeese!"

And then he pantomimed grabbing her in his arms, and humping the air as he squealed, "Oh yes, yes, yes ... make me behave you strong nasty slave slut." And, as he blew kisses in the air at her the men laughed and several of them made more lewd suggestions of what she could to with him.

Suddenly he prostrated himself on the floor reaching in the air for her. Then he flipped over on his back and humped the air murmuring over and over, "Yes, yes, yes ... Oh baby YESSSS!!!

Mistress Syn, still kneeling, frowned and leaned over and gave the crotch of his jeans a hard smack as she growled, "Sir Silly don't make me have to tell you to stop that again."

12