Escapades of Eva Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then without a pause he started whimpering, "Oh please Mistress, punish me. Please? I have been a very bad boy and I need to be taken in hand. Punish me, beat me, and bite me, please, please, please."

Mistress Syn pursed her lips then and with a hard angry scowl she put her hands on her hips and looked intently at the man with a no-nonsense glare that could not be mistaken by anyone. When Sir Silly saw her expression he quietly stood up and very meekly lowered his head while backing into the crowd. Eva could hear him whining softly as he poked his lips out and hid behind another Master in the crowd.

When he had moved Mistress Syn took up the microphone once again and composing herself she grinned, tossing back her long hair and with a fiery look at the Masters in the audience she purred, "Now Gentlemen," and raising another warning eyebrow in Sir Silly's direction announced in a sultry voice, "With no more interruptions lets get back to the sexy slaves of Blaze."

... to be continued

12