Escapades of Eva Ch. 77

Story Info
I am so proud of you, my Pet.
1.6k words
4.32
13.4k
1

Part 77 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes lowered all Eva could see when the door opened was Sir Dan's feet and the black leather pants of another man and the white heels and white fishnet stockings of a woman.

Sir Dan walked up next to where Eva was kneeling on a slave pillow. As he ran his hand tenderly over the top of her hair he said quietly, "Pet?"

Happy to hear him call her by his pet name for her again, she looked up timidly as she smiled into his gentle loving eyes. She also let out a silent sigh, because his smile and the use of her Pet name led her to think that he had forgiven her for her indiscretion.

"Mike this is my Strayangel. Pet, I would like you to meet Mike.."

"Yes Sir," she said to Sir Dan, "Thank you Sir."

"I am happy to met you Sir Mike," she said, as she looked up to see one of the most intriguing couples she had seen yet.

She smiled sweetly at the clean-cut handsome young man, with dark shiny black hair and long dark eye lashes. She took the hand that he offered her and she couldn't help blushing when he held her spellbound momentarily with his piercing light blue eyes that flashed with lust as he gave her a quick once over from head to toe. But, even though she had never seen him before there was something familiar about him.

"It is my pleasure I assure you strayangel."

Eva looked quickly at Sir Dan who had apparently noticed her blushing since he was grinning at her evilly. "Pet, Mike is Master Blaze's son."

"Oh, I thought you looked a little bit familiar Sir Mike," Eva said smiling at the young man again. She felt herself blush once more since Sir Mike still held onto her hand, and held her still in the steady gaze of those piercing blue eyes.

She guessed that Master Blaze must surely have trained his son in the same lifestyle. She could see he was young. Nevertheless, he had the same commanding presence and the strong masterly energy of the older Doms she had met. His energy made her pussy just as wet as she had been in the presence of the other powerful men she had met.

"Dan you were exactly right in your description of this dreamy little slut. I congratulate you on this lovely vision? She is the very image of Bettie Page," Sir Mike added with a big knowing grin and a raised eyebrow that Eva had also become accustomed to with other powerful men.

"And she blushes so prettily," he added, making Eva blush even more as she felt the heat rising on her face. She wished he would let go of her hand because she could feel moisture beginning to gather in her pussy once more from the powerful energy she felt from his hand.

"Yes she does, doesn't she," Sir Dan replied. He didn't seem bothered by Sir Mike holding onto her hand, but Eva felt herself start to tremble.

"And I'll bet she juices nicely too, doesn't she?"

"Oh yes," Eva's Sir chuckled.

"May I?" asked Sir Mike with a knowing look.

"Yes of course. Be my guest," Sir Dan grinned.

Eva looked up at her Dom with alarm on her face. And, as if he had read her mind again he said, "It's okay Pet. Just do what comes naturally for you. Let Mike know what a wonderful little slut you are."

"Yes Sir," she said still with apprehension. She couldn't help taking a quick peek at Angel's face to see if she was uncomfortable with her Master flirting. But Angel still had her eyes lowered.

"Sulu Pet," Sir Dan ordered, bringing Eva back to attention.

"Yes Sir," she said.

Recognizing the order for the prone position that her Dominant had taught her, Eva quickly lay down on her back on the carpet. She kept her hands by her sides and spread her legs as wide as she could to wait for his command.

"Mike?" he said as he nodded toward Eva with that infamous raised eyebrow.

"Ahh, yes," Sir Mike responded as he dropped Angel's hand and stooped down in front of Eva. He reached down, and as Eva suspected, he reached between her legs. He swiftly slid his fingers into her naked slit and felt for her clit. Finding it, he began to gently and rapidly rub Eva's fleshy little button. She immediately began to squirm to the artful touch of this young stranger.

Because of how hot she had been all evening, the unexpected sweet humiliation she felt at displaying herself before her Sir made her naughty cunt dribble instantly.

"Oh my," Sir Mike said, surprised. And he quickly shoved two fingers into her slick cunt and began to pump the delightfully horny little slut's snatch for all he was worth.

Whimpering and wriggling her whole world seemed to suddenly focus on her salacious throbbing clit. Eva started to hump the young man's fingers. He slid a third finger into her hungry twat and he pounded her pussy hard and deep making her gasp loudly. He shoved his fingers in and out of her pussy faster and harder, again and again. Deep and hard, making her cry out with lust.

"She juices very nicely, and very, very quickly, " Sir Mike laughed as he pounded her hot hole. "And I sure do love to find a cute little slut like this who can go from zero to sizzling as quickly as this one can."

He chuckled at her reaction as Eva lifted her bottom and bucked against his fingers and hand as he fucked her warm velvety little crack. She was breathing harder and gasping and panting breathlessly with every grinding movement as he pressed his thumb on her clit and began to flick it as he shoved his fingers in and out, in and out, and in and out.

"Sir? Oh Sir?" she cried out, "Please may I cum Sir?"

"Well, at this point I think that is up to Mike," Sir Dan laughed quietly. "After all, he is in control of that insatiable burning little snatch of yours. If you want it you will have to beg him my Pet."

Gasping as her cunt was pummeled over and over by the strong hand of the handsome young Master, Eva began to wail, "Sir Mike pleasseeeee?"

"Please what slut?" Sir Mike teased as he throttled her cunt harder and harder.

"Please, please Sir Mike?"

Sir Mike doubled his efforts then and as he pounded her cunt faster and faster he growled, "Beg sweetly girl. What exactly do you want?"

"Oh please Sir Mike," she wept. As he slammed his fingers into her deeper and deeper he rubbed her clit harder and faster making her cry out again, "Please, please, please, fuck me Sir Mike. Please fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me hard. Make me cum Sir Mike. Please make me cum."

He suddenly stopped all movement in her cunt and she began to cry as she tried to fuck his hand again. But he shoved his fingers into her hard and held her clit tightly as he pressed all his weight onto her pussy forcing her to stop moving. She drew in a sharp breath as she began to sob.

"What was that bitch?"

Eva sobbed desperately as she tried in vain to move and wiggle against him. "Please Sir Mike, " she wept. "Pleaseeeeee!!!"

"Please what little one?"

"Please fuck me. Please make me cum," she whined as she dug her fingernails into the carpet beneath her. She was in misery needing release. Then she suddenly remembered what her Sir had said.

"Sir Mike please fuck me again. Please make me cum," she cried out sweetly. "I beg of you Sir, please? I beg you ... Pleeaassseee!!!" and before she could finish Sir Mike shoved his fingers in and out of her cunt hard and deep and fast, making her squeal, "Please, please fuck me. I beg you Sir please may I cum? Please?"

Without answering Sir Mike slammed and pounded and fucked the distraught slave over and over until finally she shrieked, "PLEASE MAY I CUM SIR MIKE? PLEASE????" Oh, would he never give her release? She knew not to cum without his permission but she was so hot she didn't know if she could hold it, and she started to cry.

Then right in the middle of fucking her cunt good and hard he abruptly stopped all movement. And then he bent his fingers up, pressing them against Eva's g-spot at the back of her pelvic bone, and behind her clit. Then he rubbed her clit hard and fast manipulating her g-spot at the same time.

And as Eva began to squeal and cry, rolling her head back and forth in frustration she heard the most beautiful sound as Sir Mike grabbed her hair hard with his free hand and said quietly, "Cum slut."

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Aaiiieeeee!!!" Eva cried out as her pussy twitched and jerked, and then a hot river of cum flowed again and again, soaking Sir Mike's hand and the carpet beneath her.

"Wow! Dan my man, I must say your strayangel is definitely slave hot and beyond," chuckled Sir Mike as he released Eva.

Still shuddering and shaking as her rolling orgasm began to subside, Eva looked up at her Dominant. He immediately stooped down and gathered her limp body into his arms. And as he brushed a stray lock of hair from her face he kissed her lips. And then he tenderly pressed his cheek against hers and murmured, "I am so proud of you my Pet."

... to be continued.