Escapades of Eva Ch. 78

Story Info
Blaze's Sweet Slut Syn.
3.3k words
4.19
12.3k
00

Part 78 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sir Dan finished the long slow tender kiss he smiled lovingly at Eva. "Do you feel better now Pet?" he asked as he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Yes Sir, I feel much better now. Thank you Sir," she said as she pressed her face gratefully onto her Dominant's strong steady hand.

"And thank you Sir Mike. That release was quite wonderful, and very welcomed too," Eva replied.

She quickly bowed her head and lowered her eyes under the steady gaze of the striking young man. She felt the hot blush that she knew was instantly reddening her face. She felt so silly, but she couldn't help giggling in the aftermath of the wonderful orgasm she had just experienced.

Amused, Sir Dan wrapped her in his arms again and pinched her nipple through her costume as he bit down on her neck just enough to ignite her pussy once more. And then once again she felt the familiar rush of private humiliation that she loved as she hid her face on her Dom's shoulder making him laugh out loud.

"You are quite welcome my dear," Sir Mike chuckled. "I am always happy to assist a pretty slut such as you. You were quite a treat for me actually."

"Thank you Sir," she murmured with her face still buried in Sir Dan's sleeve.

Still smiling, when Sir Dan stood up Eva gracefully resumed her position kneeling at his feet in perfect slave stance with her knees spread, back straight, titties lifted and pressed forward, and eyes demurely lowered.

Then Sir Mike reached for the girl next to him. He brought her out from where she had been shyly hiding behind him, "It seems you and my sweet pet have something in common Strayangel. Dan and Strayangel this is my own precious slut, Lilangel. "

"It's nice to meet you Lilangel," Sir Dan said as he indicated permission for Eva to look up.

"I am happy to meet you Lilangel," Eva smiled, "And I just love your name."

She extended her hand to a Big Beautiful Blond dressed in a white bustier and short shorts made of soft white leather. She wore white fishnet thigh high stockings and white paten leather high heels. Her hair was thick and wavy and hung to the middle of her back. And, she was aptly named Eva thought because she had the face of an angel.

The lovely girl looked like she was in her early twenties and the adoration on her face for Sir Mike was only eclipsed by a faint look of terror as she stood at his side trembling, and holding on to his hand for dear life. She was wearing heavy makeup and it reminded Eva of the way Sir had told her to dress the first time he took her to the dungeon.

Lilangel kept her eyes lowered; as Eva knew her Dom had taught her to. She turned a little to her Sir and looked up at him timidly from under her eyelashes.

"You have permission to speak now my Pet," Sir Mike told her.

Lilangel leaned a bit forward then as she shyly took Eva's hand and whispered, "Nice to meet you Strayangel. Master just gave me my new name today and I just love it." And then she returned promptly to her previous position next to her Master. Eva thought the girl would faint if Sir Mike had not guided her hand through his arm letting her hold on to him tightly once more.

Eva's heart went out to her. She smiled at the pretty girl and suspected that the she was very new to Dominance and submission. She knew for sure that Lilangel was not only new but also very terrified, especially since she had just witnessed her Master finger fucking another slave. Eva wondered if Sir Mike had prepared the girl for what he was going to do?

Her suspicions were apparently correct as Sir Dan grabbed another slave pillow and put in on the floor next to Eva as he said, "Pet this is the first time this sweet Lilangel has come to the dungeon, and she is also very new to our lifestyle. I am going to leave her here with you for a while and take Mike to meet the others. Take care of her please, and feel free to answer any questions she may have, okay?"

"Yes Sir. I will take good care of her Sir," Eva said, taking care to keep her eyes lowered again in front of Sir Mike. Sir had not told her to avoid eye contact but she felt that it would make Lilangel more comfortable if she assumed the same behavior that she had been trained to use when she was new.

Then as an afterthought Eva bent down and kissed Sir Dan's boot lovingly. She wanted him to know that she was sorry for disappointing him earlier, and very happy that he had forgiven her and allowed her another orgasm. And in his usual way of knowing what was on her mind he bent down and grabbed a handful of hair.

As he pulled her head up and bent her back to face him, he gave her a smile that melted her heart and a gentle loving look as he simply said, "You are a good slave Pet."

Then as gentle as a caress her Sir gave her a look of mischief. And with a voice dripping with sex and passion, he tightened his grip on her hair and with a look of pure animal lust he growled, "CUM NOW!"

With the fire still lying right beneath the surface of her pussy, and the deep voice and dominating command of the man she loved, she gave into the strong pull of her hair. In only a second Eva closed her eyes and let out a moan as another flood of hot love juice escaped her cunt and dribbled onto the carpet beneath her.

And in the midst of her steamy quivering orgasm she almost laughed at the strange thoughts that crept into her mind at such odd times. She wondered just how much slave juice had initiated the carpets and floors in this dungeon. But, to hide the silly smirk that she felt on her face, and to savor the delicious private humiliation, she once again hid her face in her Sir's pants leg as she murmured, "Thank you Sir."

Then as Sir Dan and Sir Mike quietly left the room Eva fell forward very dramatically onto her own slave pillow making Lilangel giggle a little. Pressing her face into the soft pillow Eva moaned, "Oh my lord what wicked things that man can do to me with only a word."

In a moment she collected herself and looked up at Lilangel who was kneeling on the pillow next to her and still looking nervous and frightened. Jumping up onto her knees she gave the startled girl a big hug and a smile saying, "Lilangel you can relax. Its just us girls now and believe me we need to rest up for what promises to be an exciting evening."

Lilangel grabbed Eva's hand and with eyes wide and a anxious gulp she whispered, "Strayangel is it always going to be like this?"

"Does that frighten you Lilangel?"

"Yes it does. I just love Master with all my heart, and he can do things to me sexually that I never imagined could be done. But it is so new and so different from anything else I have ever experienced. It is scares me so, but at the same time I love it and I want more. But then I feel so ashamed sometimes of the fantasies that I have since meeting Master. Do you ever feel like that?"

"Oh yes," Eva confessed. "That feeling is what is called private humiliation. It is the most fun part of being a good slut. It is kind of embarrassing but it is such a strong turn on for me knowing that my Sir not only likes it but also encourages me to experience as much of it as I can. Hasn't that happened to you?"

Nodding agreement Lilangel relaxed the tension in her back a bit and leaned back against the chair behind her. "Strayangel," she confessed as she looked up, "this is all so exciting. I love it but I am scared to death." And with a look of confusion she added miserably, "I was not raised to be this way. I was always taught that good girls aren't supposed to enjoy sex."

Eva reached over and gave the girl another little hug, "I could tell you are frightened. But, don't worry about anything. No one here will hurt you. I don't know what your Sir has in mind, but whatever it is he and every other man in this place will protect you. The number one rule here is that nothing can be done that is not safe, sane, and consensual. And, not only does every man here abide by that rule, the will protect any submissive or slave that is here as well."

"Really?" Lilangel asked hesitantly.

"Absolutely," Eva chuckled. "Do you enjoy sex?"

"Oh yes," Lilangel gulped and her eyes took on a dreamy look as she added, "Especially with Master. I never knew sex could be so wonderful." She blushed a little as she put her hand between her legs and gave in to a little squeeze of her pussy. And then her voice shook a bit as she whispered, "I feel like I can't get enough. Is that bad?"

"Oh my Lilangel," Eva laughed, "If you like it don't worry about it. And, if you have chosen to give your submission to Sir Mike don't worry about what anyone thinks besides you and him. Just enjoy whatever your Sir wants. He wont let you be harmed, and if he encourages it why not let yourself go? Wouldn't you like that?"

Lilangel nodded so enthusiastically then that Eva laughed out loud and patted the pretty girl's hand reassuringly. "Strayangel?" Lilangel asked hesitantly, "Master says that he will never do anything that is a hard limit and that I must consent to whatever we do. But, now that I know that my sex is appreciated and wanted I want it more and more. I feel like I will never get enough. And, Master says he wont share me with another Dom unless I want to. But I feel like I would be betraying him if I enjoy sex with anyone but him. Do you understand?"

"Of course I understand. I felt that way in the beginning. But don't worry. If your Sir doesn't want anyone else to use you he will let you know. But if he has left it up to you that means he is okay with it. A good Dom won't tell you to do something he doesn't believe in," Eva assured her.

"But, he also knows that you wont feel comfortable until he earns your trust enough for you to submit completely and of your own free will. And, believe me, you can trust him. All the Masters here are very honorable and they take great pride in earning the complete trust of their subs and slaves."

Still holding her pussy Lilangel closed her eyes and said breathlessly, "Oh I hope so Strayangel. I really hope so. But, you know Master has also started training me to cum on command. Have you ever heard of that?"

Giving Lilangel a big smile and a wink Eva chuckled, "Oh yes Lilangel. That is something that most Doms do right away, and it's really wonderful."

"You mean he can really train me to do that?" Lilangel said with a look of disbelief.

"That's a guarantee Lilangel," Eva said, "And you are going to absolutely love it. Hasn't he started your training yet?"

"No," Lilangel responded, "But he said we may start that and a few other things this weekend."

"You are in for a treat. Actually, knowing the men here, you may be in for many treats. But believe me, you will enjoy them all. I'll tell you what, I will get us some cold drinks and then I will sit with you here and I will answer as many questions as I can. Would you like that?"

"Yes, thank you Strayangel," Lilangel said breathlessly as she let her shoulders relax a little more."

"You are quite welcome Lilangel," Eva said, "But just call me Stray when we are alone if you want to. That way we since our names are similar perhaps that will save us from any confusion."

"Thank you Stray, and you can call me Lil," Lilangel said.

As Eva went to get the cold sodas Lilangel asked, "Is Strayangel your real name?"

"No," Eva said as she handed Lilangel her soda. "That is the nickname that my Sir gave me to use when we are here in the dungeon. He said that no one uses the real names of submissives and slaves here. It is for their own safety and protection. Just as I am sure Lilangel is only the name Sir Mike gave you, right?"

"Right," Lilangel smiled at Eva. "How long have you been in this lifestyle Stray?"

"Not quite a year," Eva replied.

"Really? You seem to be very experienced."

"Oh no," Eva laughed, "Sir is still teaching me, although he has definitely given me a lot of wild and wonderful experiences. How long have you been in the lifestyle?"

"Only about six weeks," Sweetlilangel replied. "But I love being dominated by my Master. I have never known a relationship that is so sexy and so thrilling. It gives me goose bumps just to think about it. I just can't get enough," she declared, looking at Eva once more with wide eyes.

"Hehehe," Eva giggled. She reached over and gave Lilangel another quick hug as she said, "It is okay Lil I feel the same way, just as I am sure every submissive or slave feels about their Master. Sexual intensity, trust, and the depth of commitment in our relationships are what it is all about. So, enjoy sweetie. You have hit the jackpot with a Dominant man. Now let's watch and I will let you know quickly what is happening."

Looking toward the two-way mirror Eva saw that slave Wanda and was kneeling at the feet of a man who she recognized as Sir Stan, and Asia was kneeling with Sir Frank. Both were obviously the men who had won the beautiful slaves' bids.

Eva was quietly explaining the scene to Lil. But she couldn't help a little giggle as she heard Lil give a big sigh when she spotted her Master and Sir Dan who had rejoined Sir Randy at the front of the crowd of handsome Masters.

Eva saw that slave Sierra was kneeling in the middle of the stage next to Master Blaze who was announcing, "My Sierra is sold for twelve thousand to Gregory." Master Blaze lifted Sierra to her feet, and as he had done with the others he kissed her cheek and placed her hand in the hand of the man who had just won her bid.

"Now," he continued, "Let me introduce ..."

"Hey Blaze," a man in the middle of the crowd called out, "I thought you were going to have nine of your slaves plus Syn. We have only seen eight."

"Well number nine is a very special slave, and we will get to that. Just hold your horny horses my friend," he with a wicked laugh.

"Well if she is more special than these beauties I can hardly wait," the man called back.

"Patience, patience," Master Blaze said. "First of all let's finish with the girls. Come to me now my little pets," he said to Annette and Veronica.

As the girls rose gracefully to their feet they came to their Master and knelt gracefully on each side of him. "Okay now men," he chuckled into the microphone, "Here is every man's dream. Here are two beauties, one on either side to double your pleasure. And, believe me you will love them."

"They come as a set, but they are not two for the price of one. They are warm, sexy, and loving. And they are up for any kind of kinky playtime you can think of. In fact, they may even teach you some naughty kink that you have never thought of. So, open those wallets and bid big."

As the bidding started Eva swiftly whispered to Lilangel about what had been happening with the slaves of Master Blaze. The bidding had reached five thousand when something exciting began to happen.

As the men had started to bid on the two girls Eva and Lil saw four men make their way to the front of the stage. One of them spoke up and said, "Okay Blaze why don't we hurry this up. Doyle, Chris, Mitchell and I," he said indicating the three other men gathered around him, "want to do a real old fashioned gang bang with these hot little sluts. And we want to play with these little pretties all night in the pens below. We bid ten thousand a piece. So if anyone here wants to go higher than forty thousand let him speak up."

Annette and Veronica looked at each other in surprise and Eva could see them both licking their lips as they smiled excitedly at each other. Chuckling at the slaves' reaction he put a hand on each of their heads as they knelt at his feet. Master Blaze looked around the room then. "Are there any higher bids?" his voice boomed over the loud speaker.

The other men in the dungeon looked at each other with their eyebrows raised, but no one spoke. "Okay," Master Blaze said, "Forty thousand going once for these answers to any man's wet dreams." And as he looked around again he said, "Twice." Still no other offer came and so the handsome Master looked at the man who had bid and said, "Peter, I want to be sure a dungeon Master is present through the whole scene. Is that agreeable to all of you?"

The four men nodded their heads and Master Blaze looked at the slaves at his feet and they both nodded their enthusiastic agreement to the sale, and then he laughed cheerfully and called out, "Three, and my pretty pair goes to this gang of hot horn dogs for forty thousand."

He took each of their hands and lifted them up, giving each of them a sweet kiss. Then to everyone's surprise the four men who had bought the smiling girls yelled, "Woo Hoo," and all ran to claim their prizes.

Sir Peter and Sir Doyle grabbed each of the girls by their hair and then bent them over in the leading position. As they guided them toward the back of the stage the other two men began rubbing their hands over the slaves naked asses and whistled under their breath as they held on to their stiffening cocks. Everyone was laughing and several of the men in the audience made some rather obscene remarks about the fun that was about to be had by the gang.

Finally, as the crowd settled down again, Master Blaze walked to the center of the stage where Mistress Syn was kneeling in perfect pleasure slave stance just as the other slaves had. But, instead of strutting and flirting with the men she knelt quietly and submissively with her eyes lowered.

Smiling proudly, Master Blaze looked at her silently for a moment and then he announced quietly and seductively, " Okay men, tell me now how much do you want Blaze's sweet slut Syn?"

... to be continued