Escapades of Eva Ch. 85

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pretty slaves hung their heads as they followed on their hands and knees, sniffling and sobbing all the way. And as they moved through the crowd Eva thought this was the worst kind of humiliation. It was nowhere near the fun of the sexual humiliation that she had always enjoyed with her Sir. And just when she thought it couldn't get any worse for them she saw several Masters shaking their heads and saying, "Tsk, tsk, tsk."

Eva found herself confused by the events she just witnessed. She felt that Master D was well within his rights to chastise, and punish, the slaves for being so unkind to slave Lisa. And yet, she also felt bad for them because their humiliation, though deserved, was nothing like the fun of sexy humiliation. This was serious. This was real punishment. This was something that she never wanted to experience with her Sir.

Lil must have felt the same way and she summed it up when she gulped saying, "Wow, I have heard of private humiliation and I love it with Master, but that was real deep down humiliation and was neither private nor sexy."

"Yeah," Eva commiserated.

Then, with a little laugh of delight Eva felt much better as she nudged Lil silently while nodding toward slave Lisa. The two of them giggled excitedly when they saw the lovely slave was brimming with joy as she followed beautifully behind the exquisite Mistress Brandy.

... to be continued

12