Escapades of Eva Ch. 88

Story Info
Randy have you been holding out on us?
3.6k words
4.29
10.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 88 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy have you been holding out on us?

Neither Eva nor Lil spoke. They only gave each other silly grins, and mutual sighs of submissive understanding for the much loved rough handling, and the delicious fuck they had just received from their Doms.

Finally, after a moment of rest they both sat up and Eva quipped, "I wonder if they will have any energy left for whoever they buy at this auction tonight?" And with a chuckle and a gleam in her eye that made Lil laugh out loud, she added, "But then, far be it from me to complain."

Eva fetched a couple of cool sodas for Lil and herself and plopped down on the cushion in front of the two-way window. They both took a sip and let out deep sighs of satisfaction at the same time causing them slip into another fit of giggles.

"Eva, I always wonder where they come up with all that energy. Sometimes, I think Master will wear me out, but when he touches me again I am instantly turned on for him. It's just amazing."

"Mmmm," Eva murmured. "But we love every minute of it don't we?" she asked.

"For sure," chuckled Lil. "Oh look," she said, "The last slave onstage is leaving. Does that mean your turn will be soon?"

"I'm not sure," Eva said feeling a surge of stage fright take her breath for a moment.

But, just then a movement from behind the stage caught Eva's eye. She saw Dragonslave peeking through the beaded curtain at the back of the stage again. Then Eva realized when the lovely slave parted the curtain more boldly that she was looking for Master D. But he was standing to the side where she couldn't see him. As she slipped out her hand to part the curtain he suddenly reached out and grabbed her by her wrist pulling her roughly through the curtain and face to face with him.

Dragonslave must have been totally shocked because with a look of alarm, and her mouth dropping open, she immediately fell to her knees in front of him and lowered her eyes. And then Eva could tell as she tried in vain to pull away that he still held tightly to her wrist. With a little fear she looked at Sir Randy who was watching intently with his hand over his mouth.

Eva could see from Dragonslave's expression that she could not read her Master's thoughts. But, from her own vantage point Eva could see that Sir Randy actually had his hand over his mouth because he was trying hard to suppress a grin.

Eva remembered then that Master D had spoken briefly to Sir Randy when he first saw the pretty Dragonslave peeking through the stage curtain. She suspected that they had agreed then on some mischief concerning Sir Randy's alpha slave. Eve grinned to herself then as she alerted Lil as to what was happening, and then their attention, like that of the entire audience, was riveted on the scene.

"Is there a problem slave?" Master D boomed in a most frightening voice as he frowned at Dragonslave.

"No Sir," she murmured, keeping her eyes lowered as she tried again to free her arm from the iron grip of the strong Dominant.

Without taking his attention from Dragonslave, and still holding her arm tightly he spoke to Sir Randy, "Hey Randy, didn't I see you shoo this little one behind the stage when I came in?"

"Yes you did," Sir Randy answered, still holding his hand over his grinning lips.

"And, I assume you intended for her to stay put did you not?"

"Absolutely," Sir Randy acknowledged.

"Well, I have seen her peeking through the curtain several times. That's not staying put in my opinion, is it in yours?"

"No, that's definitely not staying put where I told her to D," Sir Randy replied.

Master D let go of Dragonslave's arm then, but, just long enough to grab her by her long beautiful brunette curls. Pulling her head back and forcing her to face him he said, "You know what they say about curiosity and disobedient nosey little slaves don't you?"

Trying hard to compose herself Dragonslave looked at him wide eyed as she stammered, "N ... No Sir, what do they say?" Eva could see the lovely slave gulp hard as she faced this alarmingly powerful man with the grim expression standing before her.

Master D let go of her altogether as he spread his hands wide and shrugged his shoulders. He feigned great surprise and innocence as he looked down on the mesmerized slave. He shook his head comically and looking at her sorrowfully he declared, "Why they must be punished for not obeying their Master of course."

Eva did not understand why this normally composed and graceful slave looked anxiously from Master D to Sir Randy and back again. Was she really afraid of him or of what he might do to her? Sir Randy removed his hand from his mouth then and gave her a questioning look as if he expected her to answer Master D.

Quickly putting her head to the floor in front of Master D she pleaded, "Please forgive an errant slave Sir."

"I don't know," Master D mused as he stroked his chin thoughtfully. "I think someone should make an example of this for the other slaves here to see, don't you?"

"Oh please Sir," Dragonslave begged with her head still on the floor, "I beseech you to have mercy on a poor slave."

"Hmmm," he said as he continued to stroke his chin for while.

Unable to stand the suspense Dragonslave lifted her head a bit to see what Master D was doing when he quickly grabbed her hair and lifted her to her knees as he bellowed, "I don't think so slave. I can see your curiosity has no bounds." And, turning to Sir Randy while he held the shocked Dragonslave bent over backwards he bellowed, "Randy, will $50,000 do? I REALLY want to teach this one a lesson."

"Well D I can hardly turn down a bid like that can I?" After nodding agreement to Sir Dave on the bid, Sir Randy walked over to look down at his surprised slave. "And you my sexy slut, it's never too late to learn a lesson about obedience is it?"

With her head still held back in Master D's iron grip she batted her eyes at her Master and apologized through gritted teeth, "No Master, it's never too late. Forgive me Master. I will obey you to the letter next time, just please forgive me. Please Master, please don't leave me Master, Please?"

Eva and Lil looked at one another. Sir Randy surely wouldn't leave his alpha slave in the hands of this dastardly looking coarse man, would he?

Ignoring her pleas, Sir Randy looked at Master D and suggested, "I think you need to bind this one up real good D. She can be slippery, and I know I can count on you to teach her obedience very well."

"I agree Randy," Master D said. "Stand up slut," he added and he pulled Dragonslave to her feet by her hair.

As he started to pull a length of rope from around his neck Master D stopped as Sir Randy cleared his throat. "Don't you think she should be clad just as your other slaves are D?"

"Yes of course Randy. But, where do you think we should start? Here maybe?" Master D said as he felt Dragonslave's bare bottom peeking out under the slinky black satin that was barely covering her. Dragonslave jumped a bit when he cupped her ass cheek in his huge hand and squeezed it.

"Or maybe here," Sir Randy said. He was standing on the other side of her and slipped his hand into the front of her frock and began massaging the huge firm fleshy orb.

"Or maybe this one?" Master D said as he slipped his hand in to fondle the proud flesh of her other tit. Eva thought Dragonslave would swoon as she pressed her knees together and threw her head back moaning. Enraptured by the double fondling of her titties by the powerful men she began to moan and whimper. But Eva had to smile when she saw Sir Randy smirk as he put a hand on her back to steady his slave hot girl on her feet.

Master D still had his hand on her bare ass when he took his hand from her tit and swiftly slipped a finger into the slit of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh!!! Master," she sobbed, as she leaned her shoulder against her Master's chest.

"Oh no," Sir Randy said as he stood his slave upright, "You're his for the night my love. So take it like the perfect passion pet I know you are. And, Pet?"

"Yes Master?" she sobbed pitifully.

"Tonight I am sure that D is going to fuck the crap out of you, so let yourself go and have fun as only MY slut can do okay?"

"Yes Master. Thank you Master," she sobbed as she squeezed her knees together harder. But, Eva saw the smoldering passion that suddenly possessed the hungering body of Sir Randy's slave.

But, instead of moving away from her, Sir Randy reached for the black braided ribbon that was holding his pretty slave's tiny garment closed under her titties. Untying the ribbon he let the lovely black satin slit slide open on both sides. And with a little flip of his finger the entire garment slithered off her soft creamy shoulders and glide silently to the floor.

Suddenly, Dragonslave stood tall with her shoulders back, her tummy tucked in, and her titties pressed forward. She stood proudly in her nudity before her Master wearing nothing but his collar. The oohs and ahhs were heard around the entire dungeon at the sight of Sir Randy's exquisite slave. And then, smiling proudly, he tweaked one of her nipples as he nodded to Master D and moved to the side.

Master D squeezed her pussy mound and Dragonslave moaned again. He quietly slipped the braided black satin ribbon from Sir Randy's hand as he stepped behind the gorgeous slave and before she knew what he was doing he knelt down behind her and pulled her into a sitting position with her nude pussy straddling the leather of his huge knee. In that position she was forced to spread her knees.

Eva could see the slave snuggle her open cunt down onto the smooth leather covered knee. The lovely girl was no fool. After all, Eva thought, what self respecting slave could pass up such sensuous lusty feelings?

But as Dragonslave leaned her head back against Master D's shoulder she felt him abruptly push her forward and quickly tie her hands behind her with her own ribbon. Then he pulled the bound woman back against him by her hair as he reached down in front of her and forced her legs even further apart.

Eva knew instantly that Dragonslave was already wet as Master D easily shoved two fingers into her cunt and began to fuck her steadily. He thrust his huge fingers in and out and in and out as he held her to him with his free hand cupped around her titty. She whimpered seductively as she wiggled her pussy around on the fingers that were fucking her hard and deep.

"She squirms and wriggles so prettily doesn't she Randy?"

"Oh yes," Eva heard Sir Randy chuckle from across the room, "And she begs very well too."

"Mmmm good to know my friend," he added as he stuck a third finger into the already crowded pussy and continued to fuck her hard and deep.

"Ooohhhhh!!! Master," Dragonslave began to moan at the threshold of an orgasm. And just then Master D stopped and picking her up bodily he positioned her on her knees next to his feet.

"Oh NO sweet slave," you don't get off that easy. "Disobedient slaves don't get special treats. You hold that orgasm that is making you so crazy."

Dragonslave was kneeling at Master D's feet and Eva could see her squeezing her pussy and releasing it as she tried to keep from cumming without permission. "Ohhhhh, please Sir, please give me release, please. I am begging you," she pleaded as she scooted nearer to his leg where she began to kiss and caress his knee as she snuggled against him.

She looked up at him so innocently and pleaded, "Pretty please Master D. I am so hot. I implore you please, please, please. I will please you well Sir. Just Pleeaassee allow a poor slave release. Any way you wish, just please fuck me some more and let this slave cum for you Pleeaassee?"

"Oh the disobedient slave wants to cum huh?"

"Yes please Sir. Please," she begged as the normally poised and self-assured slave kissed his leg again and again. She was trying her best to entice him to touch her again and Eva could see the glazed look on her face and the squirming of her thighs. She knew the feeling well and her heart went out to Sir Randy's beautiful slave.

Just then Eva noticed Sir Randy's other three slaves peeking through the stage curtain. She thought she saw Master D notice them as he glanced over at them without even moving his head.

And, as the tall gruff looking Master started to move away from her Eva and Lil joined the gasps of everyone in the dungeon as Dragonslave uncharacteristically screamed, "FUCK ME PLEASE SIR! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Master D looked briefly at Sir Randy who nodded his approval. He then knelt in front of Dragonslave and squeezed her cunt. Eve could see Dragonslave getting weak and she was glad the girl was kneeling or she just knew her legs would give out. "So, you want to be fucked do you slut?"

"Oh yes, yes, please fuck me Sir please," she sobbed hungrily.

"Well, didn't your Master ever tell you to be careful what you ask for?"

"Yes Sir," Dragonslave said uneasily.

"Well you are about to find out just what that means. Do you know what a Sybian is little one?

"No Sir," she answered.

"Well this is a Sybian. Show her men."

"Lil," Eva said as she got up close to the window and bent over to see Dragonslave's face, "Look at this. She is smiling to herself. She's not afraid, she loves this."

"You're right Eva," Lil giggled. And gesturing toward the stage she nudged Eva, "And look over there."

Eva and Lil could both see the other three slaves that belonged to Sir Randy all but falling through the curtain onto the stage as they tried to see what was happening to Dragonslave. Eva nudged Lil and pointed to Master D who was looking over his eyelashes at the other slaves. And Sir Randy was holding his hand over his grins again.

Master D signaled his men. And then one of the bikers lifted the kickstand on his bike, which was still at the front of the auction floor. He maneuvered the motorcycle next to the auction block, with the back of the bike facing the audience.

And then one of the other men reached into the bag on his motorcycle and pulled out a small silver case about the size of a large book and twice as thick. He opened the case and took out a black leather covered box. In the front of the black box were several hollow latex dildo's of different sizes.

Then the man took one of the slightly curved dildos out and came to Dragonslave where he rubbed it all over her face and titties, letting her feel it. She began to moan and squirm again.

"So," Master D said, "How about if I fuck you with that?"

"Oh yes, please Master. Please fuck me with that. Please make me cum," she whined and wheedled. "You won't be sorry Sir," she flirted, batting her lashes sexily, "I will take really good care of you. Just please make me cum for you, Pleeaassee?"

Master D took the dildo and signaled to his men. And then, four of the biggest burly men picked Dragonslave up and laid her down on her back on the motorcycle. Her bottom was at the back of the cycle's passenger seat with her legs positioned on either side. The men spread each of her knees as wide as they could and tied them securely to the back of the bike.

One man untied her wrists and steadied her shoulders and head, while another man retied them under the driver's seat. The sexy slave was spread eagle on the bike and with an evil gleam in his eye Master D slipped a condom on the dildo. In that position everyone in the dungeon could see what was happening now.

And then, spreading her pussy lips with one hand he rubbed the tip of the dildo up and down her slit, making her coo and moan. He gently slipped the head of the fake cock into her already wet pussy and moved it around without sliding it in any further.

"Oh please Master, please fuck me," Dragonslave begged in frustration. She tried to move her pussy onto the cock but the men had tied her tight enough to keep her motionlessness on the bike.

"Or maybe you would prefer one of these," he chuckled as the man who brought him the dildo slipped condoms onto the other ones. One by one, Master D slipped the head of each dildo into the sobbing slave's cunt.

He wiggled the second one around in her just a bit and she begged a little louder, "OH Please! Master, Pleeaassee fuck me. I need to cum so bad. Pleeaassee, Pleeaassee, Pleeaassee!"

Stroking his chin again Master D said, "Or maybe you would like one of these." And he slid the third dildo into her a little farther. He slid it in and out twice making her cry out.

"Ohhhh!!! Yes, yes please. Please don't make me wait. Pleeaassee, Pleeaassee! Fuck me with that one Pleeaassee Master."

He snatched the dildo from her cunt, and grabbing her hair he pulled her head up from the cycle seat and put his ear to her lips and said, "What was that again?"

"Please fuck this slave Master. I am so hot and I need release. I am begging you, Pleeaassee."

Then with another sad comical look he kissed her lips and bellowed, "I don't think so. You disobeyed you Master and I am afraid you won't get out of punishment that easily."

Master D nodded to one of the men who brought the black box to him. It looked like a simple black leather covered box with a small protrusion at the front. And, then by way of demonstrating he held the box up in one hand and one of the dildos in the other.

"Gentlemen," he said to the audience, "And you, you cute little slut," he said to Dragonslave as he popped the dildo onto the protrusion, fastening it to the box. "This is a Sybian machine."

And, then he flipped a switch at the back of the machine and it began sliding the dildo back and forth in a perfect slow fucking rhythm. He had placed the box between Dragonslave's legs and the dildo was only inches away from her pussy. Eva could see the slave's eyes widen as she tried her best to move closer to that slow moving latex cock sliding back and forth, and back and forth.

But, she was still tied tightly to the motorcycle and could not do anything to reach the mesmerizing machine that held so much promise of multiple orgasms. Eva felt her own pussy begin to juice at the thought, and Lil was already squeezing her pussy in frustration.

Speaking loud enough for everyone to hear, but still addressing Dragonslave he added, "This can fuck you slow and easy like this."

And then he slid the head of the fake dick just inside the opening of her pussy like he had done earlier. But, as soon as she moaned he pulled it out, making her squeal in disappointment.

"Or it can fuck you faster like this," Master D continued and he flipped the switch again and the machine began a more vigorous pumping motion. Dragonslave was rolling her head back and forth as he slid the cock head into her slick cunt.

And then Eva could see that the slave was trying so hard to ignore what was happening. But the movements of the Sybian cock in and out of the opening of her cunt made her head roll again as her beautiful long brunette locks swirled around and over the edge of the bike seat. And then he stopped.

She was already moaning and whimpering as she begged once again, "Pleeaassee Master Pleeaassee. Don't torture me. Please fuck me Pleeaassee."

Ignoring her pleas he flipped the switch again and as the dildo slid back and forth at an incredible speed he added with a big grin, "Or it can fuck the daylights out of a horny slave like you. But you wont get to experience that you naughty little slut."

And, he turned the machine off leaving the head of the Sybian cock just far enough outside of her pussy that she could feel its nearness but would not be able to make contact with it.

"Arrrggghhh!" she howled.

Just then Sir Randy's other three lovely slaves interrupted the scene onstage with much surprised squealing. A couple of Master D's men had rushed to the stage curtain and grabbed the surprised girls' arms dragging them onto the stage.

12