Escapades of Eva Ch. 93

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan reached for the collar and leash that Sir Randy held and he put it on her. Eva was so excited she couldn't stay still. Her Sir gave her a funny look as she bounced up and down on her toes and chewed on her lips while he adjusted the collar. And then she began to twist back and forth. She just couldn't stand still. And, she couldn't stop smiling.

"What is going on with you Pet?" he asked with a look of concern.

Suddenly, she didn't know what to say to her Sir.

"Pet?" he asked, expecting an answer.

She looked down trying to carefully weigh her words. But when she began to speak her low confidential tone only grew louder and louder as the only thing that came rushing out of her mouth was, "Oh Sir I can't believe that the sexy Sir Randy bought me. He is so hot ... I mean ... I'm so hot ... Oh Sir please forgive me but what if I cum the first time he touches me. I know I will Sir. Why my pussy even felt him from across the room when we first met. What if I am not experienced enough? He turns me on so much Sir. Oh Sir what am I going to do?"

But Sir Dan couldn't answer her concerns because he was laughing so hard he was crying. Sir Randy was doubled up laughing. And, Dragonspark, who was still kneeling at Sir Dan's feet, was giggling uncontrollably.

"Oh Sir Randy I am so sorry," Eva began.

"Don't worry about it Pet you'll be fine," Sir Dan said.

"Master has that effect on all women strayangel," Dragonspark giggled.

Sir and Dragonspark continued to chuckle. And then, Sir Randy took Eva's leash, and hooking his fingers under her collar he pulled her to him and kissed her hard, taking her breath away and making her pussy drip.

"There," he said, "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No Sir," she gulped as she looked into those sexy eyes.

"And did you cum?"

"No Sir," she added blushing hotly.

Sir Randy bent down then and taking his slave Dragonspark's chin in his hand he gave her a sweet kiss. "Have fun love."

"Thank you Master. I will," she crooned.

"Now you sexy little thing, let's get on with this evening. I have a lot in store for you." Sir Randy quipped as he lead her away on his leash.

Giving her Sir a silly look and a big grin, she literally skipped away leaving him laughing, as Eva blew Sir Dan a kiss good bye.

... to be continued

12