Escapades of Eva Ch. 97

Story Info
"What on earth are you going to do with this?" she gulped.
4.1k words
4.7
19.7k
3

Part 97 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they entered the room that Master Randy was going to he pulled Eva aside. "What you are going to see tonight may frighten you, but you need to know that everyone involved has been well trained in all the safety techniques that will make this a highly erotic, and sensual, scene for everyone observing, and especially the ones performing the scene."

"I tell you this so you won't be surprised or alarmed. If you are not able to see it through just tug on my pants leg and we will leave, but above all else do not say anything after the scene begins. We don't want to startle the participants. Do you understand precious?"

"Yes, I understand Master Randy, and I will be as quiet as possible."

"Good girl," Master Randy said as he patted her on the ass, "Now let's go my sexy little slut puppy."

When she heeled Master Randy into the room Sir Dan gave her a quick wink and a smile before he returned his focus to what he was doing. Eva was pleasantly surprised to see him. She hadn't known that this would be the room he was using to play with Master Randy's Dragonspark.

The room was full of onlookers as Master Randy pointed to an empty spot. She quickly and silently slid into a space near the work table where Sir Dan had laid out his toys and knelt in a proper silk slave posture. She thrust her shoulders back and her tits forward. She sucked in her tummy and placed her hands comfortably on her thighs.

As she peeked up at Master Randy she felt thrill bumps rise all over her skin as he smiled and nodded his approval of her pose. And then he slipped his hand into her hair pulling her head back to face him as he gave her the famous raised eyebrow. With it there was an intense look of desire on his face. Eva was trembling. She could feel herself juicing again in response to Master Randy's steely stare.

"What was it that made her juice so quickly in response to anything this dominant man did?" she wondered. She thought he had not noticed the little gasp she uttered when he grabbed her hair. Still, she heard his low guttural chuckle as he pulled her head to his thigh with a little squeeze.

Eva wondered briefly if she should be embarrassed at feeling so hot for Master Randy's touch while she was in Sir Dan's presence. But, she couldn't even hold that thought due to the incredible heat of wet desire that was gathering in her pussy. Lowering her eyes she gave into the feeling with a little sigh. She squirmed salaciously while she nuzzled his thigh with her cheek.

She suddenly felt the fire in her belly as her orgasm was imminent. She was momentarily panic stricken as she looked to Sir Dan, out of habit, for permission to cum. As usual he seemed to sense her thoughts because he stopped what he was doing and raised that sexy eyebrow. Almost at the same time, she felt Master Randy's hand grip her hair even tighter as he abruptly turned her head to face him again.

Then she remembered that she was to cum without permission from the exciting man who owned her for the evening, she gave him a crooked little grin. "Ahhh, Ahhh, Aiieee!" she squealed as she gave into the intense desire of her body. Then, with a mighty jolt her body and shook and convulsed hard and long as she came three times in a row. She could feel the puddle of hot cum sliding past her pussy lips and trailing down the cheeks of her ass to the floor below. She heard both Master Randy, and Sir Dan, and the other Doms' in the room chuckle.

"Thank you Master Randy," she murmured sweetly. And then, with a naughty grin she looked up and cocked her own eyebrow, adding, "Thank you veeerrrrry much." Sir Dan and Master Randy, and the other men in the room, all howled with laughter as Eva lowered her eyes, composed herself and knelt upright again in perfect pleasure slave position.

Eva had rarely seen Sir Dan play with another sub or slave and she was happy that he had not yet started. She hoped he would demonstrate a scene that she had never seen and wanted to savor this treat.

Still chuckling, her Sir began working on Master Randy's slave Dragonspark. The lovely naked red-haired slave was lying on her tummy on the table in front of Sir Dan. He had pinned her long hair onto the top of her head and was applying some cocoa butter lotion to Dragonspark's entire body as he usually did with her before a play scene. Her eyes were closed and the lovely girl seemed to be enraptured by his touch. Eva had felt Sir Dan's gentle strokes and knew how relaxing and mesmerizing they always made her feel. She was not jealous of Dragonspark but she did feel a bit of envy for the heavenly way the slave was obviously melting under every touch of his soothing hands.

Eva looked at the table with Sir Dan's toys and was a bit puzzled. She had packed his toys before they left home and was surprised to see him add an unfamiliar box to the other toys in his bag. She had been curious but when she asked him what was in it he just said that curiosity was not becoming for a slave. He had then reached down and gave her naked pussy a hard squeeze just to make his point. She loved it when he did that because it always made her very hot and wet.

Eva noticed that Sir Dan had put on latex gloves when he started rubbing lotion on the girl's body, and was using more of the cocoa butter than usual. She noticed that his hands seemed to slide more easily over Dragonspark's skin, and made a mental note to ask him why he used the gloves. Then, as if he read her mind again, Master Randy bent over and whispered to Eva that the lotion was to protect Dragonspark's skin from what Sir Dan was going to do.

Eva looked up at him in amazement. It was getting spooky the way he always seemed to know what she was thinking. But how could he, or her Sir, or any of the other men here know what a girl was thinking?

Master Randy grinned at the look on her face and ruffled her hair as he snickered. Bending over again he whispered, "That's why we are called Masters, hon." Eva almost fell over from the shock of what he said, but was caught in his strong hands as he placed her back on her knees, allowing her to wrap one arm around his leg to steady herself.

She couldn't help peeking up at him once more with a mixture of disbelief, awe, and lusty appreciation. She couldn't believe it but her pussy was hot and hungering for his touch again so soon. She lowered her eyes in bewilderment at herself and he laughed softly all the while.

Sir Dan helped Dragonspark turn over on her back and he applied the luscious lotion to the front of her body. He took some extra time with her supple breasts and rubbed her nipples with his smooth fingers making them rigid. She was obviously enjoying it because she was moaning and her pelvis was heaving in response to his touch.

Eva's Sir took his time rubbing up and down the slave's entire body. Eva could almost feel his stroking hands as she watched him slowly and hypnotically rubbing Dragonspark ever so carefully.

Eva thought the girl had fallen asleep because there was no longer any movement or sighing. Sir Dan finished rubbing lotion on the girl's body and Eva saw him take a jar of some kind of clear ointment out of the mysterious box. It looked a little like the silicone gel that he used on her anally at times.

Sir Dan looked at the lovely girl stretched out before him, ready for whatever he wished to do to her. Eva saw him literally, and seductively, licking his lips. She had seen Master Randy speaking quietly with Sir Dan when they entered the room and she wondered what the two of them had cooked up for Dragonspark. Master Randy's slave was perfectly still and seemed to be breathing evenly, which told Eva that the girl was actually asleep. But, if she was dozing Eva knew it would not last for long.

He leaned over and sweetly kissed Dragonspark. She woke up to his leisurely kiss, and as she kissed him back Eva could see the wanting in the girl's arched back as she silently begged for his touch with her lips. And then, just as the kiss was ending, Eva heard her gasp and saw the wide eyed look on the girl's face as she was literally dragged off the table.

Sir Dan had unexpectedly reached one hand into the girl's lovely red hair and quickly, and roughly, pulled her off the table and onto her knees. Eva felt a thrill throughout her body as she watched Sir Dan unzip his pants with the other hand, exposing a giant throbbing rock hard dick. Eva knew what was coming for Dragonspark and she gasped involuntarily as her Sir demanded, "Suck my cock slut."

Sir Dan pulled the girl to him by her hair and as the little slave opened her mouth he shoved his stiff cock into her open lips. He began slowly pulling his cock in and out of the girl's hungry mouth. All she could do was suck because his hand was wrapped tightly in her hair preventing her from moving. As the girl sucked and sucked the long hard flesh pole that was pummeling her face she heard Sir Dan say, "Do you like that slut?"

"Um hmm," was all the girl could say with her mouth full of the hot cock that was sliding in and out of her mouth again and again. "You like having your face fucked don't you?" "Um hmm," she murmured.

"You know you are going to have every hole fucked by me tonight don't you bitch?" And then, without giving her the opportunity to reply he grabbed her face with both hands and slid his cock all the way into the back of her mouth. Eva could see the large soft balls she loved pressing against the girl's chin, and she heard the little slave gag a bit as Sir Dan's cock penetrated all the way to the back of her throat.

"Take it, take this hard cock all the way," Sir Dan growled as he pressed his cock deeper into the girl's throat, "Take it all slut,"

Eve had never heard him talk like that and she was surprised at how much it turned her on. Her cunt was literally dripping as she watched the sexy redhead begin to suck on his cock like it was second nature to her.

"That's it, take my cock all the way you sexy little trollop," he added as he shoved his cock rapidly in and out, deeper and deeper.

"Ummmmm!!" Dragonspark squealed. Eva knew the girl wanted to cum.

"Not yet. I'm not ready bitch. You hold that cum cuz I'm gonna hump your pretty face just like it was your tight little pussy. And, I don't want you to cream until I say so. Take this cock," he growled, "Take it all the way you little slut. And don't you dare cum until I say so."

Eva could hear his balls slapping against the girl's chin as he fucked her face faster and faster. She looked around the room quickly and saw that all the men were holding the cocks that were stiffening beneath their pants.

Master Randy held his stiff dick too, but Eva was surprised to see that his face showed the immense pride he felt for his slave at that moment. Sensing Eva's interest he slid his hand into her hair again and pulled it hard. Eva could tell that he knew she wanted to cum too.

Sir Dan continued fucking the girl's face faster and faster. Dragonspark couldn't even move under the onslaught of his pounding cock. Eva could also see that he was pushing it even further into the slave's mouth and she knew all the girl could do was relax her throat muscles and breath through her nose as the hard pounding cock found its way in and out, in and out, faster and faster, and deeper and deeper into her waiting throat.

Finally Eva saw her Sir shove his cock all the way into the girl's throat and pause as he moaned, "Take this slut ... Ahhhh!"

Eva saw her beloved Sir's cock jerk inside Dragonspark's mouth several times and she knew he was filling her mouth with hot cum. She could also see the excess cum that was dribbling around her lips and down her chin. The girl was whimpering with her need. Sir Dan held his cock in the hot little mouth for a little while longer.

At last as the little slave sobbed and held her hand over her pussy, Eva's Sir pulled his softened dick out of her mouth with a plopping sound and he quickly zipped back up.

"Good girl," he said to the whimpering slave. He reached down then and lifted the girl quickly and effortlessly and placed her back on the table. And then, Sir Dan stuck his fingers in the jar of gel and took a glob of it out.

He reached between the moaning redhead's sexy legs, and having separated them, he quickly slipped a couple of fingers into her plump little pussy. She gasped and loudly moaned her arousal parting her legs even farther as sign of her appreciation and a silent entreaty for more.

He began to slide his fingers in and out of her pretty pussy and Eva could see that Dragonspark was definitely hot and horny because Sir Dan's fingers were wet from the girl's juices. He quickly set up a rhythm of deep hard strokes in and out of the lovely slave's cunt. And, as she moaned and squealed, he began to pound her harder over and over. He shoved his fingers in and out and deeper and deeper.

Then he slowed down to long deep sensuous strokes in and out of the voluptuous little cunt. Eva knew he was trying to slow down the girl's orgasm.

"Ohhh!" the girl exclaimed, "Don't stop. Please Sir Dan don't stop. Don't ever stop. Please fuck me please. Fuck me, Fuck me."

Sir Dan renewed the deep pounding of the pretty cunt and he slammed his fingers in and out of her deeper, deeper, deeper, until she was crying for release.

"Fill me, oh please, I need it. Please fill me full Sir Dan. Harder and harder pleeaassee!"

Sir Dan looked at Master Randy momentarily and Eva saw him nod approval. And then, as Dragonspark squirmed and cooed her appreciation Sir Dan slowed down making her moan in disappointment. And then he pushed a third finger into her cunt making her moan even louder. Then suddenly, he slid all four fingers of his hand into the slave's wet cunt.

Eva couldn't believe her Sir was practically fisting sweet little Dragonspark. She let out a little gasp at what she was seeing. She didn't think the girl could take it all. But, Eva quickly learned that was exactly what the little slave wanted as she moaned and begged Sir Dan to fuck her.

"Please Sir Dan. Please fill me all the way pleeaassee!" Dragonspark pleaded as she tried hard to push her pussy onto Sir Dan's hand. "Stretch my little pussy all the way. Fill me, fuck me. Please put your whole hand in me. Please fist me Sir Dan, pleeaassee! I need your fist to make me cum, please, please, please."

He pushed his fingers in and out of the little cunt slowly and steadily. Eva knew that Dragonspark was probably accustomed to being fisted, but she had never seen it done. She felt her own cunt growing slick with pussy juice and she groaned again wishing it was her own cunt being stretched so.

As she watched Sir Dan slid his hand out a little and with his free fingers he reached into the jar of lubricant and slathered more of it on his hand liberally.

"Ohhh do it Sir Dan, please do it all the way," the girl begged, "I beseech you please fist me. Please, please, please."

Eva let out a needful groan as she watched her Sir gently slide his fingers and thumb into the girl's cunt. And then, he pulled it out a little bit before he gradually put his entire hand into Master Randy's slave. Eva subconsciously held her breath as she watched him slide his well lubricated hand in and out, and in and out of the simpering slave.

He was obviously going slowly to allow the girl to become accustomed to his whole hand. Then after a few moments her breathing quickened and he obliged her increasing passion by picking up speed as he slid his hand in and out a little faster. Dragonspark adjusted to his hand quickly and had already begun to hump his hand moaning for more.

"Oh my Sir," she squealed, "Please fuck me. Fuck me hard I need to be filled. Please fist me. I need to be fisted. Please, please make a fist and fuck me with it. Fuck me harder and faster please Sir Dan. Grind your fist deep inside me. Fuck me down deep please, please." The girl was thrashing her head from side to side as she tried to take more of Sir Dan's hand. But, suddenly he pulled his hand out of her cunt.

Eva saw her Sir fold his fingers up into a fist and straighten them out again. She gasped again and looked at Master Randy questioningly, and a little frightened. Master Randy bent over Eva then and whispered that Sir Dan would fist his slave gently until she adjusted to it. He said that the girl had two children and her cunt was more elastic because of it. He assured her that the girl would not be harmed and he added that it was one of Dragonspark's favorite things. And then, he let out a low chuckle at the sight of Eva's face when he told her that she may be next.

And then, Eva saw Sir Dan's hand curl into a fist just as it disappeared into the lovely slave's cunt. He fucked her gently with it at first, and Eva could see his eyes glaze over as he shoved his fist in and out of the petite fuck hole. She had seen that in women but this was the first time she saw a man's eyes glaze over. Sir Dan slid his fist in and out of the little cunt, in and out, in and out, slowly, steadily and firmly.

"Please Sir Dan, please don't hold back I love being stretched like this and I am near my orgasm. Please fuck me harder and faster, please, please, please. Pound me with that fist Sir Dan, pleeaassee!!! FUCK ME!!!"

As if he were answering a prayer Sir Dan straightened his body as he thrust his fist into her a little harder. She began to breathe heavily and hump against his hand taking his fist deeper and deeper. He took that as a sign and began to shove his fist into her harder and harder. She begged for him to fuck her faster, and he slammed into her faster and faster.

Eva saw him crook his elbow as he worked hard to bang Dragonspark's cunt harder and deeper. She was crying out loud, but Eva knew they were tears of ecstasy and her wild writhing was only silent pleading for more and more. And Sir Dan obliged as he slammed and crashed in and out of her cunt with his powerful fist.

Eva couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him pound the girl again and again as half of his arm seemed to disappear into the sweet little cunt. Suddenly, Dragonspark pulled her legs up in the air and spread them wide as she grabbed her knees giving him total access to her vulnerable pussy. And then, Sir Dan put one knee on the table to get more leverage and he slammed and slammed that little pussy that was stretched wide to welcome his powerful assault. He battered the girl deep and fast and hard, again and again.

She moaned and groaned, writhing in ecstasy, and finally she cried out, "Oh Sir Dan, I'm so full of you and I love it. I love it. More, more please give me more, pleeaassee."

Sir Dan then redoubled his effort and fucked the slight girl with his fist deeper and deeper, faster and faster, in and out and down deeper and deeper. Dragonspark spread her knees as far as she could to take as much of his fist as she could. He fucked, and fucked, and Eva was wishing with all her might that it was her being fisted. And then, she saw Dragonspark's legs stiffen with her impending climax and the girl begged again.

"Ohh, Sir Dan I need to release. Please, please, please may I cum, please?"

"Yes you insatiable nasty little slut. Cum and cum hard ... NOW!!!"

And as he continued to slam his hard fist into her deeper and deeper, and faster and faster, she began to squeeze her knees and tense her bottom. She seemed to teeter on the edge of orgasm, but not for long. Eva's Sir slammed into Dragonspark deep and hard as he made one last punch, yelling, "NOW BITCH! NOW!" And Eva saw the girl's entire body shudder and shake hard as hot cum shot out of her upturned cunt again and again.

Eva groaned and grabbed her pussy, and swiftly Master Randy entwined his fingers in her hair, pulling her head back to face him. He pursed his lips and cocked an eyebrow. Eva didn't need any further convincing. She closed her eyes and wrapped both arms around his leg and came and came and came, over and over until she could hardly stay up on her knees. She was glad that she had his leg to steady her.

12