Escapades of Eva Ch. 97

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked at her Sir she saw him slowly pull his fist out of the girl's wet cunt. Dragonspark could hardly move so Sir Dan grabbed a towel and dabbed the wetness on his arm and hand, and cum that had puddled under her bottom. He covered her with a blanket they had brought from home. Then he pulled a stool up close to the table and put his arm around the slave's waist and stroked her hair. Eva knew that Dragonspark was deep in sub space and her wonderful Sir was giving her some aftercare.

After a moment she saw Dragonspark look at Master Randy and blow him a little kiss. Then as he lifted Eva to her feet they approached the table. As Master Randy slowly stroked his slave's hair he looked deep into her eyes with an expression of deep love and admiration. Then Sir Dan pulled Eva to him and wrapped his arms around her giving her a sweet kiss.

And then, after a few moments in each other's arms Sir Dan guided Eva to the table that held his toys. He opened the mysterious box that he wouldn't let her see when they left home. After removing the lid he handed it to her and said, "Lay these out for me will you pet?"

Eva looked inside the box. It was full of brightly colored candles of all sizes and shapes. She pulled out a big fat red candle about a foot long and looked incredulously at Sir Dan. "What on earth are you going to do with this?" she gulped.

... to be continued.

p.s. To everyone who has emailed encouragement about my stories I want to say, I am currently trying to finish my bachelor's degree, as well as working, which takes quite a bit of my time, but I promise I will continue to write these stories as quickly and as often as I can. Thank you for your support, and sweet cum dreams to you all.

12