Escapades of Eva Christmas 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right Boss," she heard them all say in unison and soon she heard a flurry of bells jingling around her.

"No, no," she told herself, trying to bring some sense into her confused mind. "Sir could not possible know who this is or where I am. And what about these names? Dasher and Dancer? Donder? Comet and Cupid? And she assumed that the name Rudy was referring to the stag. Rudy? ... Rudolph maybe? No, no, this cant be. This guy is just messing with my head.... I hope." She was afraid again.

She wasn't sure what was happening and she couldn't see anything with the blanket over her head, except for the red glow of the handcuffs that seemed to be shining like a beacon. She was uneasy with the strangeness of it all but at least she was thankful for the warmth of the thick blanket.

Then she felt cold air on her bottom as a body climbed onto the back of the stag behind her. He lifted the blanket behind her and positioned his crotch against her wide spread cunt. The material he wore felt like warm fleece and she felt his hands behind her and heard the sound of a zipper opening.

She felt alarmed once again as she felt his hands spreading her pussy open. Then she felt the warm skin of a hard cock pushing into her tender vulnerable cunt. "Ummmmm,...." She protested the best that she could. Then the slow pushing of the hard cock changed to an abrupt pain as he shoved his meat into her hard, taking her breath away.

"I wont tell you to stop struggling again bitch," the raspy voice said, "Now be still and do what you are told or I may just take a bull whip to your ass instead of giving it a good fuck. Your Sir said you are to do WHATEVER YOU ARE TOLD! And, I am telling you to open up and shut up." And with another deep thrust of his rock hard cock he said, "Do you understand slut?"

She nodded her head and she knew she would never admit it to a stranger who was using her this way, but her cunt was already slick with the lust she felt as the thick cock stretched her pussy. Oh how good it felt to have his hot hard rod piercing her most private place. She was on fire like she had never been with the combination of fear and total helplessness being forced upon her making it impossible to do anything but submit to his desires, in any way he wanted to use her.

She knew then that he was at least a friend of her Sir since he seemed to know him and she knew that her Sir would never put her in danger. She also suspected that her Sir also knew that the man was going to fuck her. She knew that Sir David would not put her with anyone who would use her unless he knew it was a safe and trusted friend. She relaxed a little and decided to just go along with the program and enjoy whatever this man was going to do.

Then the stranger moved as close as he could behind her and holding her ass cheeks he shoved his hot meat as deep into her cunt as he could get it. "Now let's get this whore out of here," the strange man commanded as he made a clicking noise to the stag. With that the deer began to rock her back and forth as he walked forward.

Each time he would walk her body was rolled from side to side and the cock in her cunt would thrust in and out of her deep and hard with each step the animal took. The man behind her did not have to move to shove himself deeper and deeper into her pussy. The strong hands holding her hips tight and the motion and rocking of the stag's body was doing it for him.

With each deep thrust into her cunt she would draw in her breath. She had never been fucked so deeply and so steadily. She was quickly approaching an orgasm. With each step of the stag and each thrust of the man's cock she began to moan softly. She wanted to cum but she was not sure if she should.

She began to whimper in frustration and then as if the beast knew what was happening he began to whinny and snort as the man fucking her grabbed her ass and held on tight demanding, "CUM Bitch! Cum Now! And, don't stop. Cum as much as you want you sweet hot little slut puppy." And the man began to add his own strength to the rocking of the stag and began to pump her cunt harder.

Knowing she would never be able to resist the lust that was being thrust on her she silently prayed for her Sir to forgive her and she let a hot stream of cum flow out of her tightly stuffed cunt and run underneath her onto the back of the stag. She quickly came twice again. Each time she came the animal rocked a little harder from side to side.

And then the strangest thing happened. She began to notice that every time she came the red cuffs would glow even stronger. She was sure that if she did not have the blanket over her head that the red light would be almost blinding in its brightness.

Each time he moved the cock inside her soft little twat would pound her harder. It was not faster but it was slow and easy and deliciously hard. It was almost as if the beast knew what was happening and was walking or trotting in such a way as to drive the relentless cock into her harder and further with each movement.

She was not sure how long they walked like that but the constant rocking of the deer and the periodic thrust of the man's cock inside her made her cum and cum and cum. Finally, just as she lost count of how many orgasms she had the cock of the man behind her began to grow thicker and harder.

Cher was shocked to feel his flesh begin to expand until it had stretched her at least twice the size it was at first. And, to her amazement it was growing longer and harder too. She was certain the huge cock would soon split her in two. It was getting more painful, but the man quickly grabbed her hips harder and began a slow, easy, languid motion sliding his huge member in and out of her tight hole. It felt wonderful and she found herself trying to slide her cunt back onto him in unison with his thrusts that were growing harder.

Then as she had adjusted to his size and was enjoying it he began to pump her rapidly. He was still thrusting easier and faster causing her to moan and whimper with lust. Then he thrust harder and deeper. She could hardly breath with the surprising onslaught of his giant cock inside her slick cunt.

He pounded her over and over, and harder and harder, deeper and deeper. She had never been so thoroughly fucked. He shoved into her harder and when he did the deer snorted and began to trot, moving his flanks from side to side jerking the massive cock inside her from side to side as the man shoved it hard and fast like a maniac into her open slit. She was crying out with pleasure behind her taped mouth and her hands were clutching at the stag's fur as the man's cock twitched.

"Arrrggghhh!!! ..." he cried out as his rough thrust shot the first wave of hot cum, filling her cunt.

The animal swayed her body from side to side even harder and the strong hands held her tight as the cock hardened even more and filled her tender slit with another blast of hot cream. The deer trotted faster and, as if it was planned that way, the man came harder as he continued to shove his still rigid cock in and out of her helpless body.

Cher was holding onto the furry hide of the stag as hard as she could as the strong man rammed her again ... Bam! She heard the bells jingle. Then more hot cum...Bam! Bam! ... Another rock hard thrust and the sound of bells ... Bam! Bam! Bam! ... And finally he gave one last hard torrent of hot spunk that would have knocked her off the animal if she had not been tied on.

Then with a loud groan and another little jingle of those bells, she felt him slump over onto her soft warm body and he just held her while the buck slowed back down to an easy trot. He left his softening cock in her and she felt him kissing her back through the blanket.

Once they had rested a bit the man called to his companions, "Vixen, come take my place, and don't forget her Master's instructions." Then without stopping the gait of the animal he slid his cock out of her warm pussy and she heard his feet land in the crunchy snow.

She was confused and afraid again. Where were they taking her? And, what was the strange man talking about when he referred to Master's instructions? Where was her Sir and what did he have to do with what was happening? This was crazy.

What if Sir called her? Her purse and phone and warm cloths were in the car. Sir would not be able to contact her if he called. He would never be able to find her. Hot tears began to flow down her cold cheeks again.

But before she could think about it any further a new body jumped up on the stag's back and pulled the blanket up over her ass again. She felt him lean over her as he whispered in her ear, "If you think that fuck was good wait till you feel this 9 inches flaccid." The voice chuckled and she felt him pulling her cunt open again and another hard cock was stuffed inside so hard and fast that it took her breath away."

She was aware that she had not seen any of these men's faces but she was so turned on and cock hungry that she no longer cared. She just wanted them to keep fucking her. So, once again she felt the ebb and flow, the synchronicity, between animal and man as the tow of them began another wonderful fuck.

Again the animal trotted and rocked his haunches hard from side to side, and the man held her tight as he kept his long thick hard cock shoved tightly inside her cunt while the continuing motion gave Cher another wonderful fuck.

This man's long cock thrust deep inside her over and over. He shoved and jammed his growing penis into her tiny hole. She was glad the other man had stretched her already because she nearly went wild when he stuck the already long hard rod into her fast and hard. He fucked and fucked with amazing energy and she could not do a thing except cum over and over drenching the enormous cock wedged tightly in her tight cunt.

And, as before, the stag helped with his quick swaying movements every time she came on his back. Then as he began to trot a little harder the man fucked her and fucked her again and again, and she came and came until she feared her cunt would run dry. But she didn't have to worry long because she felt the wonderful thick warm liquid fill her little cock stuffed pussy over and over as the man, incredibly, had orgasm after orgasm, filling her with delightful hot lubricant again and again.

Then before she knew it the man pulled his semi hard cock out of her, and as he pulled the blanket over her ass and patted her she heard the man with the raspy voice say, "I think its safe enough that we can un-gag her now. We are far enough away that we won't draw attention to any noise."

Then the man who had just fucked her leaned over her body and reached under her blanket. And with a jingle of his bells he quickly pulled the tape from her mouth. The sudden pain made her shut her eyes tight from the sudden pull of the tape, as well as the brief blinding light from her shiny red handcuffs in the darkness. She drew in a delicious breath of fresh air through her mouth and whispered, "Thank you sir."

Just before he tucked her blanket back in around her he slid one hand under her titty and gave it a nice squeeze and said, "You are quite welcome and thanks for the great fuck Cher. You have a sweet little cunt there. Merry Christmas from your buddy Vixen." Then with a deep chuckle he pinched her nipple and jumped down leaving her alone.

She heaved a big sigh and soon the rocking motion of the stag, the warmth of his body, the blanket that covered her, and the emotional release of her tears, and her many orgasms made her sleepy. She also enjoyed the rubbing of the animal's fur on her cunt with her legs spread wide as she rocked back and forth.

As she drifted in and out of a shallow sleep she found herself awakening again with strong feelings of lust. Somewhere in the back of her mind she told herself that she should be fighting any sexy feelings out of respect for her Sir. But, she also reminded herself that he had told her to do as she was told.

Finally, as Cher came awake from a hot and forbidden sexual dream, she realized that the proud beautiful stag had come to a standstill and the crunching footsteps she had heard all along their trip had stopped. As she awakened fully to the chilling draft of the blanket being removed from her warm naked body she felt the strong hands untying her from Rudy's back.

And then one of the men wrapped the blanket around her and carried her as if she weighed nothing into what looked like a small recreational vehicle about the size of a mini van mounted on a giant snow ski. The man holding her bent over and shoved her into the cheery light of an open door. She had not seen the light outside but once she was inside she saw a most marvelous sight.

Inside the tiny enclosure was a covered room about six feet long, five wide and four feet high. It was lushly padded and lined with red and white silks and furs. There were small white Christmas lights around the top of the comfy little lair that gave off a soft sensuous light. Large red and white pillows were scattered around and in the corner there was a small red leather bag tied closed at the top.

She had raised herself into a kneeling position under the low ceiling and when she felt someone come in behind her she said, "This looks like a luxurious little satin cave in here." She wanted to say more but before she could she felt herself pushed forward roughly onto her tummy. And, just as she turned her head to see who it was the man reached over her head and quickly blindfolded her. And then he attached her cuffed hands to something she could not see and she was held fast by her captors once again.

"Its just big enough for a couple of old fuckers to sample your naughty little cunt. Now be quiet because the rest of us are about to get our turn to ravish that tasty little pudding between your legs," and she felt someone else enter the small enclosure with him as he growled and roughly jerked her legs open and shoved a long hard cock into her hard and fast.

He fucked her feverishly as his rigid dick hammered her soft yielding pussy. She was gasping for air with the furious attack of the hard pounding meat lodged in her tender hole. He fucked her so hard and fast that she wondered how long it had been since his hungry cock had tasted a pussy.

"It's been a long time," he growled in her ear as if he heard her thoughts. He pounded and pounded her relentlessly over and over. He pummeled her hard and fast until finally he jammed his cock hard and deep. As he dug his fingers into the ample flesh of her ass he shot his wad hot and hard into her demanding, "Cum with me my sexy little cum holder."

She bathed his cock with hot cum and she heard his balls slap against her wet pussy as he pulled out a bit and shoved his cock hard and fast once more. He filled her hole with his spunk once more as it overflowed and ran out with her own cum and down her thighs.

"Merry Christmas and thanks for the fuck from Donder bitch," he murmured as he rolled off of her.

He had no sooner lifted his weight off her body than she felt another body take his place. Another hard cock pushed urgently into her cunt and began another fast and furious fuck. This man's dick was not as long but it was delectably thick. And as he set to ramming her hot crack she felt her little cum pot being stretched with delicious pain. He grabbed her hair and leaned his entire body onto hers and as he proceeded to violate her deep and hard he whispered in her ear, "Merry Christmas from Comet cum slut." And he pumped and pounded her and stretched her pussy wider than it had ever been.

She moaned and cried out with the pain, but not wanting him to stop she whimpered, "Oh thank you Mr. Comet and please fuck my pussy harder... please!"

He tightened his grip on her hair and slammed into her with deep powerful strokes over and over making her cry out time after time with the sweet pain of having her hole expanded so tightly. Then he slowed a little and just as his cock pulled out of her cunt he pushed against her asshole. She tensed with fear that his giant cock would rip her in two. Just then she heard the man with the raspy voice say from outside the enclosure, "Down Comet. Her ass is mine."

She heard Comet sigh as he propelled his huge cock back into her cunt hard and held it there. Then she felt him reach around her and begin to rub her clit. As he fingered her he resumed reaming her pussy with slow, deep thrusts at first. But, when she began to moan deliriously with the heavenly sensation of being stretched tight and fingered simultaneously, he picked up the speed of his dick sliding back and forth into her harder and harder.

She began to cry and tremble and he rubbed her clit harder and slammed into her faster and more forcefully. "Cum slut," she heard, and as she let loose a torrid stream of hot juice she felt the delightful force of his cum shooting into her as he continued to fuck her. He jammed her harder and harder, faster and faster, and she could hear the sloshing sound of his meat slapping in and out of her cum drenched cunt, and finally with one last hot spurt he shoved into her and stopped. And yet his magnificent dong was just as hard as ever.

She was wondering what was happening as she felt an icy blast of air as another man entered. With his cock still pushed unmercifully into her vulnerable cunt Comet grabbed her hips and turned her onto her side.

He reached around her and pulled her top leg up and back over his legs. When he did she was surprised as she realized that his legs were still covered with the soft suede-like fur that she had seen on the men's legs earlier in the light of the car. In fact the only skin she felt was on his upper body and his cock and balls. "How strange," she thought.

"Here you go Cupid," he said, and as she felt his soft cock slip out of her she felt another hard cock quickly replace it. The one called Cupid grabbed her hips and as Comet wrapped her leg over Cupid's thigh he proceeded to fuck her fast and hard as she lay on her side. As he held her hips tightly he began to push and pull her back and forth as he sawed in and out of her tender cum slick hole.

"Ohhh!" she cried out at the hard fast pounding motion. His cock was not as thick as Comet's but it was twice as hard. It hurt her. But, once again as her body adjusted to the raping of her little hole it became another sweet pain. She could not help moaning louder. He fucked her faster and harder, and without slowing a bit he pulled her hips with his hands and slammed into her tight little cunt with his inflexible tool of flesh.

"Aiiiiieeeee!!!" she screamed. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she squealed, "Harder! Harder! Please! Harder!" and she began to hump her cunt as hard as she could onto the steel-like shank that was impaling her vulnerable softness.

If her hands had not been cuffed and suspended tightly over her head, she knew she would have grabbed the hard muscular body that was rubbing against her titties. He was fucking her so hard and fast that she lost all sense of reasoning. And even the knowledge of his fur covered legs left her thoughts as she submitted to the maddening lust that this man was vigorously pounding into her luscious yielding body.

Out of her mind with sexual fever she yelped, "Fuck me as hard as you can." And Cupid banged into her with cruel abandon. "Ohhh! Ohhh! Aiiieeee!" she shrieked, "Fuck me, bite me, and use me up."

"You've got it bitch," the man snapped and as he fucked her harder and deeper he leaned into her and bit down hard on the smooth supple mound of her titty. He fucked into her with abandon and as she wept with joy and lust each time his teeth came down hard on her flesh. With each bite she cried out and came long and hard. The padding beneath her was soaked and still he fucked her without stopping. He bit her and pounded her cunt again and again. He slammed into her body harder than she had ever experienced. And, every time he penetrated her tortured cunt she would scream and cum, over and over.