Escapades of Eva Christmas 2008 Ch. 01

Story Info
Merry Christmas Sir 2008, part one.
5.9k words
3.55
14.2k
1
0

Part 99 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cher snuggled up close to Sir David as he put his arm around her and pulled her close to his side. Without question she smiled as she laid her head on the shoulder of this man who she adored more than life itself. He had behaved very mysteriously with that twinkle of mischief that she loved in his eye as he had ushered her into the car.

She had been checking bulbs and handing him his tools while he decorated the outside of the house in twinkling Christmas lights. When he was finished he had jumped down from the ladder and told her to put the two duffel bags he had placed on the porch into the back of his SUV. Then while she obeyed he ran to grab their coats and lock the house. He had not even let her change out of her jeans and flannel shirt when he had grabbed her hand and pulled her into the car.

"Where are we going Sir?" she had asked.

He raised that eyebrow on his handsome face that always made her smile as he smirked, "That, my dear, is on a need to know basis."

He laughed wickedly when she pouted saying, "But Sir I am not even dressed properly."

"You are dressed just as properly as you need to be for where we are going Pet."

"But Sir," she protested as he put his fingers to her lips hushing her.

"No more questions now my Pet." He commanded, then added, "You trust me don't you my sexy little slut?"

Knowing not to speak again until she was told to she just nodded as her eyes widened with curiosity. With another chuckle he started the car and put his arm around her, pulling her to him as he said, "Well then, get your cute little ass over here." Cher giggled as she snuggled closer into his side.

She knew that when Sir was in this kind of mysterious mood there was some sexy fun in afoot. But then she gave him another quizzical look as he said, "We are going to look for a very special Christmas tree Pet." And with that he pulled out of the driveway and onto the road out of town as he added, "And you will love it."

"Yes Sir," Cher whispered, and she leaned back to enjoy the ride.

As they drove Sir David began to sing Christmas carols. Cher joined in occasionally, but mostly she listened because she loved to hear him sing. And she let that slow smooth deep voice of his lull her into a delightful reverie. She thought about how much she had come to love and appreciate him in their years together. And, she marveled that she never got tired of him and in fact, she told herself, she could hardly believe that she was more in love with him every day. Their life was never boring like some relationships can get. And, she knew it was because her Sir loved to weave that wonderful web of romance and Dominance around her so well that she had come to trust him completely. And he weaved it often. She was so completely happy with Sir David that the love in her heart was almost tangible, and it even produced a sweet ache at times.

She sighed deeply and relaxed. She enjoyed the scenery of the countryside, as they sped along to what she knew was another new adventure with her wonderful Sir. It was getting late in the day and she watched contentedly as distant farmhouses came and went from view. Many of them were decked with bright decorations and twinkling lights. They passed pastures with crops neatly tilled for the winter, and cows and horses meandering among the winter fields as they munched on bales of hay.

She could tell from the starkness of the brown-crusted fields and the way trees were waving that it was cold out and it looked like a snowstorm was hovering in the distance. She was thankful for the warmth of her Sir's body and the toasty car. She was so happy and content, yet, she couldn't help wondering if they were going to find a tree before dark came and the temperatures dropped.

Then she saw some droplets on the windshield and as she looked closer she saw that it was snow. She shuddered at the thought of a cold snowy night like the one she had encountered last year when she was caught in a snowstorm. But she was very thankful that her Sir was with her this time. In fact, he had promised her that he was going to keep her right by his side this Christmas.

They drove on for about an hour and a half before Sir David turned onto a small country road that was almost invisible to the highway. Cher noticed that they were going deep into a thick forest that she had never seen before. In fact, she had been enjoying the time close to her Sir and she didn't even know where she was now.

"Sir?" she started to ask.

"Yes Pet?" he said sternly.

"Never mind Sir," she whispered as she remembered that she was not to ask questions. Sir David chuckled as he wound the car around the curves of dirt roads. It seemed to Cher that they were going downhill as well. Then as they turned another curve she caught a glimpse of the top of a hill through the trees. She shook her head thinking that she had somehow become disoriented. Then she heard Sir snicker again.

What was her Sir up to she wondered? For the past several Christmas's she had enjoyed some extra special sexy surprises that she knew her Sir was aware of. And yet, he never talked about it or asked what she had experienced, other than what she had told him. He had just given her that raised eyebrow and a look that said; don't spoil it by asking too many questions.

She wondered if he had something up his sleeve, but he had only said they were going to look for a special tree. So, she accepted that he knew what he was doing and went back to enjoying the sights.

And then she noticed as they drove there was a blanket of snow under the trees. Yet there was no accumulation in the fields they had passed yet because it had just begun to snow. Perhaps this is snow that had already fallen and had not melted yet due to the denseness of the woods. But, at the same time she could not recall having heard anything about snow on the newscasts recently. She wished she could ask Sir about it but she knew better and she went back to watching the peculiar scenery.

As she watched she noticed that there were pairs of rabbits and squirrels and chipmunks hoping around everywhere in the snow. Birds were landing on the trees that lined the seemingly unused road they were traveling. It seemed as if the birds were gathering to greet them and they were singing loudly and so cheerfully. And, then about a hundred feet back from the road she saw a brown bear with her twin cubs picking something from a bush. And then on the other side of the road she saw a full-grown bobcat rubbing his back on a tree trunk. And there was a cougar a little further back.

Cher suddenly became afraid for a mother rabbit and the babies she saw following her. She was afraid that the cougar, or the bobcat would try to eat them. But then a couple of squirrels scampered down the tree the bobcat was scratching himself on, and as they went right past him he just looked at them and yawned.

"What kind of place is this?" Cher wondered. She couldn't believe that all the animals seemed to be unafraid of predators or anything else. They seemed to be happily mingling with one another. Yet, she also thought it was strange that they would all be wandering around in this weather, and not safe and cozy in a den or cave.

She was about to say something to Sir when suddenly he started to drive the car up a steep winding hill that seemed to be even thicker with trees and shrubbery. She could still see wildlife wandering around in apparent safety together even though the snow was deeper the further they traveled. But as they drove on the thicket became so dense that she could barely see more than ten feet from the car. She saw an occasional critter scamper onto the side of the road to look at the car.

Then to her surprise the road was no longer visible due to the snow covering it. Then it just ended in front of a thick copse of trees. She wondered how they were going to find a Christmas tree in this crowded undergrowth, much less make their way home with it. But she didn't say anything or ask any questions, as Sir David had instructed. But her biggest surprise was when they got out of the car.

"Oh my Sir! How very weird and wonderful this is," Cher couldn't help commenting. Then not sure if she should have spoken she looked at Sir.

But instead of being angry with her for speaking Sir David just laughed heartily. And then he grabbed the jackets she had brought out with her, and threw them back in the car. Cher was absolutely amazed that even with what looked like four or five inches of snow on the ground it was very comfortable outside. It was cool but not at all cold. She guessed that it was because of the closeness of the trees and that they were preventing any wind or drafts from getting through.

But, what was even more surprising to her when she turned around to look at the car and where they had come from was that she could not see any footprints. With her mouth dropping open she turned again to Sir David.

"Never mind that Pet," he chuckled. And then he grabbed her hand and headed toward the woods.

"Sir," she said as he pulled her, "Shouldn't we bring the jackets in case it gets cold?"

Sir David stopped abruptly, "No Pet we wont need them where we are going. However, I almost forget to bring our supplies. With that he ran back excitedly to the car and pulled out the two duffle bags. He gave one to Cher and grabbed her hand again as he carried the other one.

Cher had to giggle as he started skipping through the woods with her. She had no idea he was so excited about where they were going. But she didn't laugh for long because the wooded area was so dense she was not sure if they could get through. It seemed that the trees were only inches apart.

She could see that they were pine trees and they were so tall and thick that she could not see the tops. However, the tree trunks were bare for ten to fifteen feet before she could see where the bottom of the tree tops began. She knew that Sir David was more than six and a half feet tall but the bottoms of the trees were well over his head. The pine needles and pinecones were the largest she had ever seen. She saw a pinecone that was almost the size of Sir's head. It was mind-boggling.

She did relax a little when she realized that Sir knew the way. In fact, it seemed that as they moved along there was a definite labyrinth effect and Sir seemed to just know which way to turn. But some of the trees were so close together that they had to turn to the side and squeeze through at times.

But the biggest shock came when she looked back at the way they had come. She could not see any apparent path going back. It was as if the trees had moved for them to pass then moved back to block any exit. "Sirrrr!!!" she squealed as she grabbed his arm in fear.

"What is it Pet?" he asked as he stopped to look at her.

"Sir, I know this cannot be but look," she said as she turned to look behind them. "There is no way out."

"Oh you silly subbie," he exclaimed as he tousled her thick auburn curls, "Don't you know that everything is magical at Christmas time?" Then laughing delightedly he began pulling her behind him once again.

Cher did not say anything else, but even though she told herself that she was seeing things she kept looking back and still could not see any way out. Yet, once again, she had to trust that her Dominant knew what he was doing and would never let any harm come to her. He may give her some nice pain she grinned to herself, but he would not let her be harmed. However, she was sure that if she thought about it any longer she would freak out, so she just looked ahead. But, she held onto Sir's hand as tight as she could. She could hear him chuckling again as she did so.

For what seemed like another hour to Cher, they continued to walk and dodge this way and that through the trees that seemed to get closer and closer together. Finally, Sir David led her out of the thicket.

She saw then that they had been walking up a mountainside. At the place where they came out of the trees it looked like a twenty-foot section had been cleared of woods and shrubs. It was covered with a foot of soft snow but she was amazed that it was still only cool and not freezing like she had expected. And there were still no tracks in front or behind them. But what she saw next was incredible.

The top of the mountain was covered with the same huge trees but they were not as close together and she could see many more animals that seemed to be living peacefully together. Besides sweet little bunnies, squirrels, and chipmunks she saw ocelots, badgers, and beaver. There were panthers, black bears and polar bears. There were even exotic animals like lions, tigers, and colorful birds commonly found in the jungle. All of the animals stopped for a few seconds to look at Cher and Sir David as they continued their trek towards the top of the forest. But soon the animals went back to what they were doing.

Sir looked at Cher and gave her a big loving smile. "Do you trust me Pet?"

"Yes Sir," Cher murmured, "Always."

"I want to thank you for your trust and I am putting you on limited silence as of now," he said as he brushed a stray lock of hair from her cheek. You will not speak to others without my permission, but you may speak to me only when you really need to. I know you will do well and before we proceed I want to wish you a very special Christmas Pet." That was all he said as he held her close and kissed her deeply and passionately. And then pulling on her hand he once again hurried her along.

They trekked on through the trees for another half hour. Cher was amazed at all the special animals that lived there. She felt like she was in some kind of sweet and friendly twilight zone. Finally, Sir stopped and turned to Cher. "Strip my sexy little slut," he grinned.

Cher couldn't help a little giggle when she saw the mischief in his eyes and on his face. With that cocked eyebrow he crossed his arms across his chest and watched her as she quickly took off all of her clothes.

"The shoes too," he added.

Cher was expecting to feel icy cold beneath her bare feet as she removed her shoes. But she was taken aback once again as she discovered that the snow was cool but not as cold as she expected.

Finally, Sir David bent over and opened the duffel bag. He pulled out a cute little pink and white fairy princess costume that didn't quite cover her bottom. Then he handed her a pair of pink ballerina shoes that laced up to her knees with pink ribbons. "Put these on Pet," he said. Cher took the things and put them on. However they didn't cover much and of course her bare little pink pussy was visible for anyone to see. Then Sir pulled the top of her costume down below her titties leaving them bare also.

And then he pulled out a palette of make up and as Cher giggled, "Sir, I didn't know you knew how to do that," Sir lowered his head and peered out from under his eyebrows and with a frown to quiet her he proceeded to paint her lips eyes and cheeks. He did not let her look at herself but she could tell that he had painted her as a fairy princess. Then he completed the outfit with a lovely little wreath of flowers and ribbons that he placed on her head.

When he finished, Sir David took something else out of his bag and donned a cute green and brown elf costume. Cher held her hand over her mouth to keep from giggling since he was the tallest elf she had ever seen. Then she giggled again as she realized she had never seen any elves. But she lost it when Sir put his hands on his hips and struck a silly pose for her.

"Sir, you look sooooo cute!" she chuckled, trying not to laugh out loud.

With that Sir David cuffed her playfully on the side of her head. Then he picked up the empty duffel bag and slid it inside of the second one. Then grabbing the bag in one hand and his slave in the other he said, "Lets go see Santa," and he made her hurry along as he skipped through the forest once again.

Sir was six feet and seven inches tall and Cher had to skip very hard and very quickly to keep up. As they moved she saw all the little animals coming to line the little path that wound its way upward. They seemed to be curious and the little ones tried to hop and skip behind them as Sir pulled her along, but they couldn't keep up with him.

"Sir where are we?" she asked.

Suddenly, Sir David stopped and looked at his slave as she tried to catch her breath. "Pet," he said, "Do you remember the last two Christmases?"

"Yes Sir," she replied sheepishly, as she tried to look innocent remembering the wild sex that she had with someone who claimed to be Santa, and his friends. But, of course, since she was a practical and reasonable adult she knew that could not be the case. She must have had a vivid sex dream or a hallucination from the freezing cold before the rescuers found her almost buried with snow while she was stranded in her car. But she decided to play along with whatever her Sir was up to."

"Don't act like you are not guilty of being the shameless sexy little slut I know you are, and were on those occasions," he chided her. "You know not much gets past me don't you?"

"Oh yes, I sure do know Sir," she giggled. Without thinking she put her hand on her bottom and rubbed the place that her Sir had paddled her the last time she had tried to get away with something. At that Sir David burst out laughing.

"But you know that could not have been real Sir," she quipped.

"Oh???" Sir David said, "Are you sure about that Pet?"

Suddenly Cher stopped joking as she looked at the serious face of her Master. "It must have been a dream or an illusion brought on by the freezing conditions I was in."

"And what have I told you about being careful what you ask for Pet?"

"Yes Sir," she replied slowly as Sir's expression placed some doubt in her mind about what she had convinced herself was a kind of winter mirage last Christmas. "You told me I might get what I ask for, but you don't possibly think that was real do you Sir?" she asked as she flipped her head a little trying to brush the idea off as silly.

"Well suffice it to say, that I don't intend to let you spend another Christmas without some more of that kind of fun," he said as he shook with laughter. "Did you enjoy it Pet?" he hooted.

"Well," she hesitated as she looked at him suspiciously, "I know I enjoyed the memories that were left in my head Sir."

"Well if you enjoyed it who cares if it was real or not? Just know that you are going to love what is about to happen. You do trust me don't you Pet?"

"Of course Sir."

"Then just relax my sweet girl and enjoy the incredibly naughty Christmas party that I am taking you to," he said as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"A CHRISTMAS PARTY??? ...YES SIR!" Cher cried with joy as she grinned from ear to ear. In her enthusiasm she twirled around and stood as high as she could on her tiptoes and hugged her Sir. "And, I know this will be extra special since you will be with me Sir. Thank you so much Sir," she beamed as Sir David bent over enough to receive the kiss she was trying to plant on his cheek. "Oh Sir, Merry Christmas," she exclaimed.

"Merry Christmas Pet," he said as he gave her a big hug that lifted her off her feet. He gave her a sweet lingering kiss before he put her back down. And then he cocked that famous sexy eyebrow of his as he added, "But just you wait until you see what is in store for you my little princess." And, with that he grabbed her hand and picked up his toy bag and resumed their hasty hike up the hill.

Cher noticed that the higher they climbed the deeper the snow became. It reached the middle of her calf and she began to slip and slide as she tried in vain to keep up with her Sir. Finally she gasped, "Oh Sir, the snow is too deep for me. I cannot keep up with you. May we slow down a bit please Sir?"

12