Escapades of Eva Christmas 2008 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was huffing and puffing when her Sir stopped. "Jump on Pet and I will give you a piggyback ride," he said as he turned and stooped down a little.

"Are you sure Sir?"

"Pet?" he barked.

Cher knew not to object when Sir David used that tone of voice. She quickly put her arms around his neck and he grabbed her legs pulling them up around his waist. She was not sure if her Sir could carry her since she was a large woman, but he dashed up the hill and through the woods faster than he had when she was walking. She was amazed at her Dominant's strength. She had no idea he was that strong. But she had to admit that she was very grateful that she no longer had to struggle through the snow.

As she watched she saw that there was another wide strip of land with no trees and soft shinning newly fallen snow. She also noticed that the little creatures were no longer with them. She supposed that was because there was no underbrush anywhere up ahead to shelter them.

She saw that the pine trees had changed as the hill got steeper. Instead of being bare at the bottoms like they had been all of these trees looked like perfectly shaped giant Christmas trees. The branches were thick and full from top to bottom. And, there was a hedge of bright green holly with shiny red berries about three feet high that encircled the trees and the whole top of the mountain. She was curious as to how they would get through the hedge since there seemed to be no openings.

"How do we get in Sir?" she inquired.

As she spoke they reached the perimeter of the holly hedge. She saw the sun was lower in the sky and a peaceful quiet had descended on the lovely late afternoon winter scene. But as they reached the edge of the forest Sir David stopped and set his slave down on her feet. He pulled his slave to him and gave her another long lingering romantic kiss. Then he looked at her again with that eyebrow and a smirk on his face as he lifted his hand and snapped his fingers.

"Oh Sir," she gasped in astonishment.

Suddenly, thousands of brightly colored Christmas tree lights came on lighting each of the many trees. The entire top of the mountain was sparkling, and she could even see the reflection of the lights on the smooth snow beneath them. Each tree was so tall that she could barely see the tops; each one of which had a huge brightly illuminated golden star lighting up the coming night. Each tree was also decorated with every kind of ornament one could imagine and they were all huge, just like the trees.

Sir snapped his fingers again and a section of the hedges in front of them moved back silently creating an opening about a yard wide. He took Cher's hand and entered the Christmas tree forest. When they crossed the threshold Cher gasped once again as a soft tinkle of bells began to play a well-known Christmas carol.

She wanted to ask Sir so many questions about how he knew this place and how he got the hedge to open and the Christmas trees to light up. But, she was incredibly awe struck and she knew that Sir would not tell her anyway. So, she decided to do as Sir had said and relax and enjoy the wonders he had brought her to. But, try as she might she just could not believe that all of her Christmas adventures had been real. But, she supposed, she would find out with Sir at her side this year.

They walked in silence among the Christmas trees. She saw that the snow here was only a few inches deep and she was grateful that it was easier to walk through. She hesitated a moment when she came to a Christmas tree with old-fashioned ornaments. Sir reached up above him and pulled down a large ginger bread man and handed it to Cher. Thanking him she took a nibble and discovered that it was delicious. She smiled brightly at her Sir as her heart filled with love for this special man as she gave him a bite too.

Munching on the treat as they continued on she was finishing the last bite when they came to another holly hedge with the little red berries. But this one was so tall that even her Sir could not see over it. He turned to her, kissed her, and said, "Okay Pet, I want you to enjoy this evening." As she started to speak he put a finger on her lips hushing her. "No questions now. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she said.

"And, you are to do whatever you are told to do. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," she grinned remembering that he had told her the same thing last year.

Seeing her silly grin Sir David laughed riotously, holding his sides in mirth. Then he snapped his fingers again and once more the hedge parted for them to enter. He cuffed Cher's head playfully again and said, "Get moving my insatiable little one."

He pushed her ahead of him as she giggled wickedly. "Yes Sir," she said as she saluted her Sir.

"You are such a silly slut," he said shaking his head in amusement.

When Cher walked through the opening of the hedge she stopped in her tracks. "Oh my, Oh my," was all she could say.

What she saw could only be described as a giant carnival for adults. The entire area was about the size of three or four football fields. Everything was gaily lit with beautiful colored lights and decorated in lovely Christmas décor.

All the men were dressed like elves and Cher was proud to see that her handsome Sir was taller than the other men. She loved her big man more and more each time she looked at him. She could tell that they were in lifestyle company and she even recognized some of the Masters she had met in the local dungeon where she and her Sir lived. So, she quickly moved a little behind Sir David and heeled him, as she knew a good slave should.

All the women were dressed in some kind of lovely feminine garb. Some were dressed like Cher in princess costumes. Some were fairy princesses and others were like the sexy characters in a Cinderella fantasy. Others were dressed like ballerinas, angels, mermaids, Santa's helpers, sweet little girls with school uniforms and pigtails. Still others were dressed in a variety of fairy tail costumes. But, all of the outfits had bare pussies and titties exposed and were scandalously short and brief.

Most of the women, and a few male slaves, were kneeling with their hands tied in front of them. They were each waiting quietly with their heads bowed in submission next to one of the various pieces of bondage equipment scattered throughout the carnival area. Others were kneeling obediently on the ground next to their Masters awaiting instructions.

There was a giant Ferris wheel. A huge carousel turned around and around with brightly colored horses and other beautiful animals for the people to ride. A pirate ship was riding around in a little lake, a lighted ski lift moved overhead, and a small lovely old-fashioned ice rink was in one corner. There were large horse drawn sleighs in use by some couples, and other couples riding bicycles built for two. There were many booths with a variety of refreshments and games of chance. There was one booth with the largest display of BDSM toys that Cher had ever seen. It was like a magnificent winter wonderland. And, there was even a small train that was running through and around the entire scene.

In the middle and to one side of the area was a long warehouse type structure that was decorated like a German village. On the other side was what looked like a large dormitory.

In the center of that was a life-size gingerbread house. A white picket fence surrounded it and a path ran from a gate in the middle through a garden of king-sized candy canes, lollipops, gingerbread cookies, and a plethora of chocolate and multicolored candy and jelly flowers.

Right in the front of the house was a small stage with a giant red velvet and white fur throne. Next to the throne were huge bags overflowing with presents and treats on one side and piles of nasty looking switches on the other. It looked like a larger version of every Christmas site for kids to talk to Santa Clause in every mall in every city this time of year. But this one was just for adults.

Several smaller men about four feet in height were dressed as elves and stood guard on either side of the gate, the throne, and other places throughout the fenced in area. They looked the same age as the other men and sported the nice graying beard and mustache that Cher loved to see on Dominant men. They stood powerfully with their feet spread firmly apart, their muscular arms folded across their chests, and an intense no-nonsense appearance on their handsome faces. Except for their petite and perfectly formed features they looked the same as the other Doms, only in miniature size.

Cher was fascinated with the small men and wondered if they could possibly be real elves. Then she shook her head and chided herself silently for having such foolish thoughts. However, with all the strange things she had experienced during the last few Christmas seasons, she decided that she would probably not be surprised at anything that she saw now.

Cher followed Sir David to a large group of men who were gathered in a circle. "Well hello David," one of them said. "We were wondering if you were every going to show up. After all, we can't start without you, you know."

"Sorry about that Greg," Sir David said. "But we can start now if you wish." Cher quickly knelt by her Master's feet.

"Okay everyone gather around," the man named Greg called out.

With the exception of a few slaves whose hands had been tied to their Masters play stations, everyone gathered around Sir Greg. When they were all assembled Sir David stepped into the middle of the group.

"Merry Christmas," he laughed jovially.

"Merry Christmas David," all the Doms answered.

Cher was bewildered that everyone knew her Sir's name. She had recognized a few of the attendees but most of them were strangers to her. She reminded herself that her wonderful Sir had been in the lifestyle much longer than she had when he brought her into it. So, of course she should not be surprised at all of these Doms and Dommes knowing who he was.

"I apologize for being a bit late, but we are all here now and the fun can begin. In a few minutes Santa Clause will be joining us to find out who has been naughty and who has been nice this year," he chuckled. "Mrs. Clause will be here as well to help Santa hand out presents and treats to those who have been good boys and girls. And Sadie, the Green Grinch Domme will help him administer a switch and or a switching to all the bad boys and girls," he added as everyone chuckled nervously and looked around at one another.

"Come here Pet," Sir David said to Cher. She stood up and stepped hastily to his side. "Everyone, this is my Pet Cher."

"Hello Cher," she heard from the crowd.

"Cher these are my friends and comrades."

"Hello everyone and Merry Christmas," she smiled.

"Merry Christmas Cher," they answered. Cher blushed and smiled again, lowering her eyes demurely.

Sir David turned then and beckoned to one of the small elflike people at the gate to the Christmas house. Four of them came to him immediately and Cher could not help the surge of pride that swelled in her breast at how easily her Sir took command of every situation.

Sir David turned to the men and as he put his fists on his hips everyone could hear him as he spoke to the lead man saying, "Patrick, take Cher into custody and tie her to the post. She has been a very naughty little slut. I have something to attend to and I will deal with her later."

"Sir??" Cher protested.

... to be continued

12