Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 05

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas, part 5.
2.7k words
4.17
12.1k
00

Part 105 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen," her Master began, "Tonight is a special night, and even though you all said you don't believe me I want you to know that the cutie in bondage at our feet is indeed my slave. Isn't that right Cher?" Cher nodded affirmatively. "You may speak when asked a direct question Pet," he added.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master," she said, "Yes I am your slave and you are my beloved Master."

"And what would you deny me?"

"I would deny you nothing Master. I am yours to use and command as you wish Master. Thank you Master."

"You heard it yourself gentlemen," Her Master said. "She is mine to command and she will do anything I tell her to."

And directing his question to Cher he said, "These are the men I work with Pet and you will do anything I want you to won't you?"

"Yes Sir," Cher said, adding, "And I am proud to serve you Master."

"And you will even suck their cocks and let them fuck your cunt and your ass wont you Pet?"

"Yes Master. Thank you Master," Cher said. Acknowledging his dominance so often, and thinking of it's meaning, had turned her on like she had never been turned on. And try as she might she couldn't suppress the big grin that crept onto her face.

Some of the men were chuckling softly and mumbling their approval when she heard the raspy voice say, "Come on my friend, you can say anything but I want to see you prove that she is your slave. Command her to do something."

"Be patient," her Master responded, "All in good time. But first we need to set down some rules."

Cher could hear the men clearing their throats as her Master continued, "First of all, no one is allowed to cum in her mouth or anywhere in her body. You may stick your cock in her mouth, or her cunt or her ass. But you may not cum in her unless you have a condom on. I am the only one permitted to cum in her mouth or in any of her tight little holes. Is that understood?" When the men had grunted agreement he continued.

"The second rule is this. I have already properly prepared her cunt and her ass for penetration. So you may fuck her mouth or her cunt or her ass as you wish, and as much or as long as you wish. And again, no one is to cum in her. However, once you pull out of any of her holes you may cum on her anywhere you want as long as you clean up any mess afterwards."

"If you get hard and want to fuck her again, or if you don't think you can fuck her without cumming, you may cum while you are in her only as long as you put on a condom. The bowl on the coffee table is full of condoms of all sizes and you may help yourself. Is everyone in agreement with that rule?" Cher heard them all agree in unison.

"Now the final rule is that any of you may bind her any way you like and even spank her before, after, or during the time you fuck her. As long as you don't hurt her and as long as you stop if I tell you to."

Cher heard all the men draw in their breath in disbelief. "That's correct gentlemen, for all of you who have always wanted to tie up your bitchy wives and spank their asses before, or while you fuck their cunt or asshole, tonight you are going to be able to live out your dearest fantasies."

Then she heard the man with the raspy voice say, "I have been with my wife almost longer than time and she has never agreed to any kind of kink much less a spanking while I fuck her. I can hardly wait for this my friend."

She heard her Master laugh out loud and continue, "Again, as long as you are careful with her you may use your hand or any one of these spanking implements that I have laid out here. And if you are very careful you may use these to undress her, or just rip it off of her if that suits you."

That last comment caught Cher's attention and she felt a little fear creeping into her mind. What could he be talking about? But then she reminded herself that Master would not let anything bad happen to her. Besides she had ceased to be surprised by his wicked imagination and sexy scenes for some time now.

In fact, she was so used to the way that he played that she did not feel the need of negotiating a scene any longer. But she knew that Master encouraged her to use her safe word when she needed to at all times. And because she trusted him with her very life she almost never had what he called a 'mind fuck' from the fear of the unknown any longer. But this experience was indeed scaring her a little.

"She likes a little rough handling and some rough sex, but she is not to be harmed or the person who harms her will answer to me," he continued. "My cute sexy little cunt here is a pain slut, but within reason and I will stop you if you get out of control. She is mine and while I will share her with you for this night only I will not have her harmed. Is that clear?" he asked as Cher felt him caress her hair lovingly. All the men agreed.

"And just so you will know, I am not breaking out the beer until we are through because it is too dangerous to play like we are going to play with this tight little pussy when under the influence of alcohol. And we don't want to break my favorite toy or no one will get to play with it again." And then the men laughed as they mumbled their agreement.

"Tonight we are going to play strip poker but with a different twist. Instead of each player taking off an article of clothing when he loses, whoever wins each hand gets to remove an article of her clothing. Then once she is completely naked the man who removes the last piece gets to use her first," Master explained. Cher heard the men gasp again, followed by some depraved chuckling.

And then her Master continued, "Once everyone has had a turn alone with her, then the rest of you may take her one at a time or if you want to gangbang you can fill one or all of her holes at the same time. And, at that point, as long as she still wants it, and as long as you don't cum in her, you may fuck her as often as you like." The men all began to cheer and make more lewd suggestions.

Then her Master roared with laughter saying, "Now, you lucky S.O.B.'s lets play some poker."

"Yeah let's play," they all said excitedly, and Cher heard them all moving chairs and shuffling cards.

After a while her knees were beginning to feel sore and when she began to move around uncomfortably she felt her Master hand her the kneeling cushion that she used when she watched television at his feet.

"Thank you Master," she whispered, as he helped her onto it since her hands were still bound. Then she added, "Thank you again Master."

Then she felt him speaking close to her ear as he said, "Pet I know you like a good gangbang under the right circumstances. But if anything gets to be too much for you tonight just use your safe word okay?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you Master," she said.

"And, you may speak when they speak directly to you. Otherwise remain quiet okay?"

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

"And Pet?" he said.

"Yes Master?"

"When these horny fellows have fucked you as long as they want I am going to fuck you over and over when they leave. And then when you think you cant take any more I am going to fuck you for the rest of the night. I want that pussy to be good and sore just the way you like it. Does Daddy's nasty little girl understand?" he asked as he reached for her crotch and gave it a quick pinch.

Jumping at the sudden unseen grope, she replied with a giggle, "Yes Daddy, and I promise to be a good little girl when you let me play with all the nasty boys."

"Good Girl," he said, "And this is just for Daddy's little girl for Christmas."

"Thank you Master Daddy," she said as he took her in his arms and kissed her.

"Are your hands feeling all right Pet?"

"Yes Master."

"Well let me know if they get numb or if you have a problem.'

"Yes Master. And thank you Master," she replied as he lovingly patted her cheek.

Before leaving her on her pillow he whispered, "And I am proud of how you are handling the acknowledgement of my dominance Pet. Are you enjoying it?"

"Oh yes Master. Thank you Master."

The men laughed and joked while they played cards. And, Cher tried to think about something non-sexual because her twat was wet and she was already trembling as the fire in her cunt began to burn with anticipation. But she could not redirect her mind so she decided to listen closely to the voices around her and try to recognize them.

They sounded so familiar and she had been around Master's Buddies at work but she could not recognize them among the voices here either. But then before she knew it one of the men was cheering and the sound of his voice was coming closer.

"Woohoo," he yelled, "I never thought I would enjoy winning at cards this much."

And then as the men laughed and made crude remarks Cher felt him pulling on her blouse. She could hear him grunt as he ripped her old shirt open. Then she understood why Master had her dress in old rags. But when the man found that there was another shirt underneath he let out a curse and said, "No fair. I want to see some skin. How many clothes do you have on her anyway?"

"Enough to make it interesting," Master said.

"Well, with your permission I am going to get a little feel of some skin anyway."

"So much for the rules of the game," someone said followed by much laughter and more lewd remarks.

She felt the man stand up in front of her as Master laughingly gave him permission. And then he grabbed a handful of her hair. And as he tilted her head back she heard a zipper. And then she felt a stiff hot cock poking at her lips. He ran it around her face and chin and neck just as Master had done earlier. "Suck it slut," he growled as he poked it at her lips.

Cher opened her mouth then and felt the strange cock slide between her lips and over her tongue. She automatically closed her warm mouth around it and felt him glide the stiff fleshy rod in and out of her mouth while he held her head with an iron grip on her hair. He slid it back and forth a little faster as she took the hard pecker all the way into her throat.

And then he slid it almost out of her soft lips until she was sucking gently on the head. With a vulgar grunt he then pushed it all the way back into her throat. She heard the man's heavy breathing and felt his cock getting harder. And to her surprise the harder it got the thicker it became.

His hands were clamped hard on her shoulders. He had let go of her hair and she sucked on his meat contentedly, wishing all the while that he would put that fat cock in her pussy. The man grabbed her face then and began to shove his cock in and out faster.

She was afraid he was going to cum in her mouth when she felt his dick jerk. She was alarmed by the rule Master had established. But, she wasn't permitted to speak and her mouth was full of man meat, and she didn't know what to do. But she realized Master was in control as he cleared his throat as a little warning to the man.

"We are not in a race here man. Save some for later," Master said as the others agreed.

She felt the man tense and squeeze her shoulders tightly as he reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud plop.

"Come on man," some of the other men said. Give the rest of us a chance. Come on and play."

"Not yet," the man growled, "I can't wait any longer."

And then the stiff prick forced its way between her lips once more. And as the man held her head still with both hands he started shoving his stiff shaft in and out of her face. He slammed his meat in and out of her lips fast and furious, and she tried her best to keep up the sucking motion. He shoved his cock in and out, rapidly shoving it deeper and deeper, until she felt it banging at the back of her throat. He slammed and pounded as he penetrated her hot mouth over and over.

She was happy that she had good gag reflexes and she had been proud when Master had first complimented her on her sucking abilities. But, what she really loved was how watching her have her mouth forcibly fucked always turned her Master on and made him incredibly hot for all of her holes. He could go at her all night after seeing her used by other men. And knowing that she was pleasing him always made her cunt start to quiver like it was doing now.

She leaned her head back a little more allowing the head of the man's dick to bang against the back of her throat as she maintained a good sucking motion with her cheeks.

"Oh my god," the man groaned, "What a fucking mouth you have honey. I have never been sucked like this .... I ... Ahhh! ... Oh godddddddd!!!!! That's it. Take it, take it all. Take every inch of my rod," he yelled while he fucked her mouth faster and faster.

She was afraid he would cum in her mouth, but then she remembered that Master was in control, so she sucked harder while she slid her head rapidly back and forth on his twitching cock, taking him deeper and deeper into her throat, and sucking and sucking.

"Take it, take it, take it," he groaned. "That's it you nasty girl, take it, take my meat, and take it all ... take ... Arrrggghhh!!!"

And then he suddenly jerked his cock out of her mouth again. He grabbed her hair with one hand and yanked her head back. And before she had even closed her soft lips she heard him grunt again. Then he ejaculated hot thick creamy cum under her chin and all over her chest and titties. He squirted and squirted and she was amazed at how much jism he produced.

Just as she thought he was finished she felt his hand grip her shoulder hard and he slapped the head of his still semi-hard cock against her chin and cheeks a few times.

"Ohhhh goddd!!!," he cried again. And then once more he spewed cum all over her chest, letting it dribble down her cleavage. And then when she heard him breathe again he rubbed the softening cock around and around in the sticky cum on her skin, as if he was savoring it. Cher wondered why that was such a fascination for men.

In a moment she felt him wiping her off with the torn garment as he whispered, "Thanks for some good sucking baby. I enjoyed it."

She felt the man move away from her. And then she could hear the other men slapping him on the back as he told them how good Master's little slut was. And soon they were shuffling and dealing cards again.

... to be continued