Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 06

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas, part 6.
2k words
4.36
10.6k
00

Part 106 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next man who won a hand ran quickly to Cher and pushing her back gently he grabbed her slacks and ripped them away savagely, only to be as disappointed as the first man was when he saw more clothes underneath. Helping her back into a kneeling position she felt him feel her hands.

She knew then that he knew something about bondage if he was checking to see if her hands were okay and had good color. She felt a little discomfort from being in the same position all this time. And she knew Master would cut her lose if her hands started to hurt, but since she was enjoying the soft sub space that being tied with rope brought to her she was not about to complain.

Once she was back in a kneeling position she felt the man start to leave and then he changed his mind. She felt the heat of his body as he came close to her face and unzipped his pants. She felt the smooth tight head of an erect penis rubbing against her lips.

"Just a little taste," he said. "We don't want to take all night to get to that hot cunt do we you adorable little whore?"

"No Sir," she giggled as she opened her lips for him to slowly slip his cock into her hot mouth. She sucked slowly and gently as he fucked her mouth a few times. And then with the same tough control that her Master had he pulled his cock out.

"Kiss it goodbye for now slut," he said, and she pursed her lips and kissed his cock head when he put it against her lips once more. "That's good sweetie," he said as he patted her cheek and she felt him move away from her.

Cher did not know anything about poker but the men seemed to play shorter games after that. And they seemed to be more excited, and they handled her more roughly as they ripped her clothes off. She loved it of course. However, they exclaimed their displeasure with Master each time they found more clothes under each removal. Of course Master was laughing hard each time they came away.

When she had only one blouse and one pair of panties left she heard the men fussing because someone had won a second time. And then she felt the heat of a stiff hot cock on her face again. And then she felt her cunt fairly dripping with passion. Oh how she wanted to cum.

"Listen," the man said agitatedly, "This is the second time this cute little trollop has made my cock hard. I don't think I can cool off again. I have to have my turn with her now man."

"Does anyone else object?" Master chuckled. And then hearing no objections he said, "Go ahead man, have fun."

"I have got to see this," one of the other men said and Cher heard the chairs shoved back as they gathered around her and the man who was wrapping a thick rope around and around her whole torso from her shoulders to the middle of her waist.

She was a little puzzled at what he was doing but the soft rope felt so good on her skin all she could do was coo and whimper in her growing need. Then after tying a knot over her bellybutton and dropping a piece of the rope on either side he pushed her back onto the floor and pulled her legs out in front of her. He unceremoniously threw her legs apart while she felt him placing his knees between them.

Then to her amazement and her pleasure he started licking her all around her panties. Suddenly, she recognized him as the man who had made her kiss his cock earlier when he leaned over and said, "I told you I didn't want to wait all night to get to your hot little cunt didn't I, you pretty little whore?"

Suddenly, taken over with lust, and remembering what Master had said earlier about being able to speak when spoken to directly, she taunted the man by saying, "And what do you intend to do about this hot little cunt Sir, besides wrapping me in a rope dress?" She heard the other men clearing their throats and chuckling.

"Oh, you want to know my intentions do you?" the man said as he grabbed her pussy beneath her panties and squeezed it hard, making her squeal. Then she felt his teeth biting her pussy through the fabric. She began to groan and wiggle.

Then she felt him take the crotch of her panties in his teeth and he tugged and tugged until she felt him tear the fabric, and she felt the cool air on her pussy lips as he quickly ripped them the rest of the way off of her body.

Then she had to gasp as she felt a strong hot tongue pushing into her slit licking and poking around her labia and making long sensual strokes all the way up and down her slit from her clit to her ass. Not wanting to break his hold on her cunt with his hot tongue she began to pant as she forced herself not to crush her cunt against his mouth.

He licked and sucked her up and down, and as she heard the other men making quiet provocative noises, she felt his mouth center on her clit as his fingers roughly pried their way inside. She couldn't move the way she wanted to being trussed up the way she was and as the man's stiff tongue played hard with her clit she gulped, "Oh thank you Sir. Please may I cum Master?"

"Cum girl," she heard her Master say, and she spilled her cum silently into the eager waiting mouth as the hot tongue licked and lapped and slurped up every drop.

Then before she could get her breath the man flipped her onto her stomach and put her on her knees while he held her head to the floor with one hand. With the other hand he guided his cock quickly into her slick hole. And then he drove the thickest hardest cock she had ever felt straight into her and began to bang her cunt with all the force he had pent up. She cried out with the first pain of having her cunt split so wide and crammed so full of the hard flesh.

He was stretching her cunt wider and wider as he stuffed his long fat prick into her over and over. He fucked her and fucked her deeper and deeper and harder and harder. She loved being fucked doggie style like this man was doing but she was usually able to hold her ground with her hands. All she could do now was keep her head down and her ass in the air as this fellow packed his thick meat into her hole again and again. He pounded and pounded deep into her aching hole.

And then she felt him reach around for the two ends of the rope that were attached to her belly and pulling one on either side he lifted her ass up tight against his groin. And then she was on her knees as he ground his cock into her. He groaned, "Now whore I am going to ride you like the nasty cock teasing little bitch you are."

And then he did just what he had threatened. He stretched her so wide and deep with his huge cock that she squealed once again with the delightful pain as he cruelly impaled her tender cunt.

He pulled the rope tight and hard as he continued to fuck deeper and deeper into her pussy. She couldn't move a muscle. All she could do was submit meekly to his pounding and slamming as he rode her and rode her hard. He was pulling her to him so tightly that she swore his cock was hitting her belly from the inside.

"Ohhh ..." she started to speak.

But the man fucked her even faster and harder as he snapped, "Shut up bitch and let me ride. Open that nasty cunt and take it all the way. Take every bit of this eight inch power driver slut." And then he doubled his efforts as he fucked into her with the rhythm of a horse and rider. Now and then she could feel him slap her ass with the ends of the rope and he would make a clicking noise like horse riders do.

And then he started spanking her ass and chanting, "Go baby, go. Let this big stallion's cock ride fast and hard, ramming into your pretty pink pussy. Go slut." And with the tight hold he had on the rope and the fierce powerful bucking of his big hard prick she imagined that this must be the way a mare felt when she was mounted by a huge stallion.

And, the way he was talking to her was making her wild, and she couldn't help screaming out, "Yes, yes, yes ... ride me like the stallion you are. Ride me; ram me, harder and harder. Make me scream for you!"

He was giving her cunt the ride of her life as he pounded her hard and steady over and over and over. He drove his rod deep into her, mercilessly slamming and pounding and battering her helpless cunt harder and harder and harder until she thought he would rip her pussy apart.

"Arrrggghhh!" she screamed as her climax neared its peek. "Please let me cum Master," she begged.

But all she heard was, "I'm leaving that up to this big fucker to make you cum at his pleasure, Pet."

Then as she moaned the man dropped the rope and pulled her head back by her hair and he bent over her back and pounded her deeper and deeper, harder and harder. Reaching around her waist she felt his fingers groping at her clit as his cock pounded her nonstop again and again. He rubbed her clit hard and as she felt his huge cock jerk inside of her she heard him at her ear as he bellowed, "NOW YOU NASTY LITTLE CUNT! CUM NOW......................."

Then she felt his cock stiffen and jerk again. As he suddenly pulled out of her he laid his cock between her naked bottom and his own tummy. And she could feel his hot steamy spunk spurt hard against her, covering her back side, and yet he never stopped diddling her little clit, spanking it now with a steady beat of his finger.

When she felt him cum again her trembling cunt flooded her inner thighs with her own hot juices. He shot his jism onto her once again, and then a forth time, and each time she met his climax with her own until he finally collapsed on top of her, driving her back to her belly.

And finally as she felt one last squirt from his hard cock she gasped and tried to breathe under his weight. Satiated, her own breathing slowed and she felt his cum slide down her ass cheek and onto the carpet where he had nailed her.

Once she got her wind again she thought of how her Master had made her submit to this man and she gasped, "Thank you Master, thank you."

Both the man who had fucked her and her own Master said, "You are welcome," at the same time making her smile to herself.

She heard the men slowly get up then and move back to the card table clearing their throats and she heard some sounds of frustration from some of them. She wondered how long some of them could hold out after watching the lewd lascivious proceedings occurring in front of Master's Christmas tree.

The man with her wiped the cum from her with one of the discarded rags and removed the rope from her body. Just before leaving he returned her to her kneeling position on her pillow and kissed her hard. "Thank you for the fuck you cute little whore," he said before leaving her.

Something about his words stirred something inside of her. It felt like a memory but she wasn't quite sure what it was.

... to be continued