Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 07

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas part 7.
4.4k words
4.36
11.6k
00

Part 107 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Cher heard one of the men say to Master, "Hey my friend. All of us are so hot and all this waiting is going to give us a good case of blue balls if we don't get our hands on your slut. So, can't we hurry this up a little?"

As the other men voiced their agreement Master said, "Okay men, let's scrub the poker and just draw for the highest card to see who will have her next. And then we will move ahead to phase two."

The other men agreed when she heard the man who had just fucked her say, "Wait a minute guys I have an idea." And all she heard then was more whispering and some excited exclamations from the others. Then there was some shuffling of things around the room. And among the other sounds she heard the man with the raspy voice laughing saying, "Ho, ho, ho that's rich Buddy."

Hearing that voice again made the hair stand up on the back of her neck, yet she still couldn't figure out why.

Then she heard some more shuffling of the cards and she imagined them each choosing from the deck as they called out the number of the card. Cher felt like a kid in a candy store wondering what wonderful sexy fun would come next. But even though she was enjoying herself with these strong men she was glad her Master was with her. At one point two of them chose a queen and they wanted to draw again.

Finally, she felt the man who won approach and grab her hair tilting her head back. She couldn't suppress a private smile. They sure love to pull hair she thought. And it is a good thing that I love it as much as I do.

She could hear the others gathering around again. But, this man did not rip the last blouse off of her. Instead she felt him cutting the buttons off one at a time with what she thought was a knife. Then she knew it was a knife when she heard it slice through the fabric as he quickly pulled it free from her body and discarded it.

She was completely naked now and helplessly exposed to all these strange men. She could feel her nipples harden at the naughty thoughts of what could be in store for her next.

She felt the thrill and the fear as he ran the sharp tip of his knife down the middle of her chest and between her now bare titties. And then she shivered when the excitement ran through her as she recognized the confident touch of an expert in knife play. She relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of her own eagerness once she knew that she was safe from harm and in skilled and knowledgeable hands. She cooed and softly murmured her pleasure as his blade scraped all around her titties and her nipples.

Then she heard the man say, "At last. My cock is ready for this little cum slut now." It was the man with the raspy voice and she wished she could see him. The curiosity of who was fucking her was tormenting her, but she remained silent lest he stop.

And then she felt the sharp edge of steel travel upward until the point rested just below her chin in a threatening manner. "Suck me slut," said the raspy voiced man with the knife menacingly.

With a little smile for the twinge of lust that hit her between her legs, she parted her lips sensuously. And to her surprise she received a cock that was so large she had to stretch her mouth wide to take it all in.

She couldn't believe that it was even larger than the last man's cock. Shivering with the lust that gripped her pussy now she wished she could see it and hold it, but more than that she couldn't wait to feel it slicing hard into her ravaged cunt.

It was so huge that she was barely able to suck it all the way in. She felt her mouth stretching to the limit and she longed to have it stretching her cunt as well. Just the thought of this mammoth pecker filling and stretching her little snatch almost made her cum.

But before she had it in her mouth long enough to suck it the man said, "Enough for now bitch. But don't worry you are going to get plenty of this bad boy soon when I fuck every hole you have."

She couldn't help letting out a sound of disappointment as he jerked the hard dick away. "But never fear you little fuck toy that was just a taste. I'm not through with you. I'm going to fuck your mouth again, and then your pussy, and finally your cute little asshole. So get ready for Big Daddy baby," he laughed as he reached down and pinched a tit.

After that the men could not wait any longer. They tried to convince Cher's Master to let them use and abuse his slave now. But, Master wouldn't be swayed.

"Now men," he said slowly, "Hold your horses. We have much more in store. This is only the end of phase one and we have lots more to come. So, let's let our buddy over here have his turn. Pound your meat if you can't wait." And then, amid surprised and reluctant responses she heard them whispering quietly once again.

Then she heard some zippers and clothing being removed and she supposed that some of them really couldn't wait. But she couldn't think about it for long because the man was grabbing her hair and pulling her off the pillow. When she was on her knees she felt the point of a knife at her chin again.

"Now slut," the man said, "Crawl on your knees and let me get you over to the sofa. By the way," he added addressing her Master, "May we let her speak freely now my friend?"

"Yes you may. Pet your silence is lifted."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

And then, as he pulled on her again the man said, "Are you ready you wicked little whore?"

"Yes Sir," she responded and she let herself be guided by her hair and the point of his knife toward the sofa.

Once there he pushed her forward until she could feel the edge of the sofa. She thought he wanted her to bend over it. But as she started to do so he pulled her back roughly by her hair almost making her fall over backward.

Then she felt his foot nudging her legs apart and he gruffly demanded, "Up on those knees bitch and spread em wide. I want to make sure that you are open and helpless when I pound you with this giant prick."

"Yes Sir," she mumbled.

And then when she was steady on her knees again he pulled and pushed her further back until her bottom was resting on her heels. Then the man untied her hands and with the rope he tied her right wrist to her right ankle. And then from somewhere he took another piece of rope and tied her left wrist to her left ankle. She was puzzled about this position.

Before she knew it he and another man had placed her sitting up on the sofa on her bottom facing the front. They pulled her bottom to the edge of the sofa cushion then. And the way her wrists were tied to her ankles it caused her knees to be spread wide. Her whole body and her naked pussy were splayed open shamelessly and she was helplessly on display, as well as completely at the mercy of this rough character.

Her pussy was already damp again as she felt herself handled ruthlessly. She shuddered with the thrill of being dominated so completely and helplessly. All she could do was relax and enjoy the tight bondage of the man's ropes and the private humiliation she always loved.

She started to feel the soft haze of sub space filtering into her consciousness. She knew this was going to be fun and she let out a huge sigh and a little chuckle. Just then the man shoved his fingers into her open snatch and wiggled them around. She knew he would discover that she was wet. He diddled a bit more and when she started to moan he pulled his fingers out.

"Yep she's real ready," he chuckled, and the other men laughed as well.

She began to coo and sigh again as she felt the tip of his blade work its way down from under her chin, between her titties and finally down the middle of her abdomen where it came to a rest at the top of her slit. She gasped as she felt the flat side of the blade slide between her pussy lips and rub ever so gently against her clit. She was incredibly turned on but she was incapable of moving. So, she allowed herself to submit completely to the feeling of the deep sub space haze that his blade had created. She drifted for a moment enjoying that space.

As she became a little more conscious of her situation she realized how turned on she was and how much she was enjoying being displayed in this wonderfully vulgar manner. She wanted to beg to feel his knife on her clit again but she also did not want to pull herself too far out of the sub space.

She especially liked the fact that being this lewd and nasty was completely out of her hands, and that she could just lie back and enjoy it. But then she was suddenly brought out of her reverie when she felt his fingers shoving some cold lubricant into her little hole.

"Ahhhh!" she exclaimed as the hungry cock immediately found its mark. And she felt her cunt being stretched wider and further than she had been stretched by the man who used her before. She was whimpering as he took his time, slowly pushing the thick steel hard rod further and further into her pussy. He actually had to shove with some might to get it into her, even with the lubricant.

And then he began to rock slowly in and out of her cunt. It made her struggle for breath as this man abused her naughty little slit. He stuffed it so full, packing it with his burgeoning shaft until she thought he would truly split her in two. And the best part was that she loved every second of it.

As the lubricant made her tight little pussy expand more easily he continued to fuck her little by little, maddeningly, infuriatingly slow. She tried to hump his cock a little but she was tied too tightly to move. She began to sob in her frustration.

She heard him chuckle as he continued to torture her cunt. She hated the torment but she became burning hot feeling her soft pussy being stretched beyond belief. And being displayed so crudely and obscenely by these strong dominant men who she couldn't even look upon made her wild. Those feelings coupled with the deepening sub space made something in her mind flip like a switch. She literally lost all control of any remaining sexual self-consciousness or inhibition.

Thrashing her head from side to side in her slave heat she was completely overcome with her helplessness and his now rapidly thrusting cock. He was cramming her chubby little naked pussy so full of his hot meat that it hurt. But it hurt so deliciously.

Unable to stop herself, and sobbing with her urgent need she cried out, "Yes, yes, yes, Sir please fuck my little pussy."

"If you want this bad boy to pump your little hole sweetie BEG FOR IT," he bellowed.

"Please Sir, please fuck me faster. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me harder," she begged, "Fuck me over and over. Make me scream Sir. It hurts so good please make it hurt again and again. PLEASE SIR! "

When he stopped moving his thick cock inside her pussy he started to pull it out as he snapped, "I said beg for it bitch. You must not want it very badly."

"Oh please Sir, please don't stop," she begged prettily, "Please don't make me wait. Please Sir, please fuck me. Shove that stiff cock as far and as hard into me as you can."

"What?"

"Please fuck me Sir," she whimpered

Then she drew in her breath hard because she felt the edge of his blade pressed up against her throat as he shouted, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU BITCH!"

Shuddering again in her excitement and her deep throbbing lust she cried out loud and clear, "Please Sir, please. Fuck me deep and hard. Fuck me over and over. Make me scream Sir. It hurts so good. Please make it hurt again. Hurt me; fuck me, over and over and over. Push that big bad prick into my naughty twat and pound me with it. PLEASE SIR! DON'T STOP! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

And before she even finished her sentence she heard his knife drop. And then he stopped going slow and slammed his gigantic phallus deep, deep, deep into her eager insatiable hole. He pumped and pumped her over and over filling her like she had never been filled.

"Yesssss!!! Don't stop. Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, pound me," she begged and as the man poured more and more abuse into her little hole. And then she added for her Master's benefit, "Oh thank you Master."

And she knew he was referring to her crude wanton language when she heard, "You are welcome Pet, and I am proud of you." Having his open approval in front of all these horny men made her mind want to beg even more wildly.

"Mister please fuck my cunt. Please stretch my soft little cunt wide open with that big bad boy, fill my cunt, ream my asshole, and fuck me over and over. Fuck me HARD!! Please, I beg you, PLEASE." she screeched as he lodged his pulsing shaft tight up into her and beat and hammered her cunt faster and deeper. She wanted to fuck back but being spread tight and wide like she was all she could do was beg and wait.

He pulled her ass cheeks closer to him as he bent hard to his task. She could hear his balls smacking against the sofa cushion as his cock pounded hard into her. He drove his huge cock deeper and deeper into her as he growled, "If you want it little girl you are going to get it. With you all trussed up like a roped calf you are going to get Big Daddy's best and you can't do anything about it." And he pounded her harder and harder.

Falling right into the older man, younger woman role she begged, "Yes, yes, please fuck me harder Big Daddy. After all I am only eighteen years old and my pussy has only been fucked by my professor and the boys at school. But I need a grown man to fill my little cunt. Please fill me Big Daddy. Fuck me, fill me up, and tear my tiny little hole up. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck your girl's cunt Big Daddy, and then fuck me in my tight little ass. Fuck me in all my holes Daddy ... Pleeaassee!! Fuck me until I can't sit down Daddy."

"You got it baby," he growled again as he bent over and bit one of her titties, chewing on it as he pummeled her tight pussy and pounded it mercilessly over and over. He pulled on her hips and shoved and pounded with frenzy until finally she begged, "Oh Daddy please let me cum for you, please Big Daddy. Please let your girl cum on your big cock Daddy ... Pleeaassee?"

"Not yet," he snapped as he unexpectedly slipped his cock out of her cunt.

"Arrrggghhhh!" she groaned.

"Now baby it is time for you to learn an important lesson," he said gruffly, taking on an authoritative demeanor.

"What Big Daddy? What is it?" she begged as she tried to move her wide-open cunt closer to his cock. He slapped her cunt sharply and then turning her a little to the side he spanked her ass cheeks hard a few times.

"Owie!" she yelled, even though she really loved it.

"I am going to show you what happens to bad little girls who play with nasty boys now," he said.

"I won't play with nasty boys Big Daddy. I promise."

"All the same," he warned, "You need to learn not to do the things I am going to show you with any boys except your own Daddy and Big Daddy. Do you understand?"

"Yes Big Daddy I understand. But I am a good girl Big Daddy and I promise I won't play with bad boys. Why I haven't even had a date yet and I am almost out of school. But I will just play with you and my Daddy, because you fuck me real good. Please won't you fuck my little cunt some more Big Daddy? Pleeaassee?" she said ever so sweetly as she tried to coax his huge cock back into her ravenous cunt.

Falling out of character for a moment the man laughed and she could feel his stiff cock poking at her pussy as he pinched her nipple and snickered, "What a sweet enticing little slut you are." And then spanking her ass hard with his hand he demanded "Now shut up and listen to me girl."

"Yes Big Daddy," she grinned. Oh how she wished she could see this man with the raspy voice.

"Throw me some more of that lube," she heard him say to someone. And in less than three seconds and without turning her over he was pressing the tip of his huge slick cock slowly and steadily into her tight asshole.

She had never been fucked in the ass without being in the doggie style position and she wasn't sure how this was going to be. But she did like feeling him pressing onto her pussy and squeezing her titties at the same time that he pushed his cock into her asshole. She was sure she would faint from sensation overload, but she gave up that notion as he entered her tight hole.

"Aiiieeeee!!!!!!!!" she screamed. But she didn't complain, instead in her little girl voice she moaned, "Please Big Daddy, please fill my ass up all the way. Fill your baby's ass full of Big Daddy's cock please. I can't stop you all tied up this way you know. Please Big Daddy please fuck me, fill me, jam that bad boy into your slutty little girl ... please, please, please."

And then in response to her pleas he shoved his cock a little further in and pulled it out a little before pushing it back in a little further. He fucked a littler deeper each time he thrust into her.

He wanted to gradually get her accustomed to his size an inch further each time as he cooed to her, "There you go baby. Big Daddy is going to make that asshole feel real good. That's it sweetie. Take it. Take Big Daddy in your tight little ass. Take me baby, take me ... that's it sweetie ... you're doing good honey. Big Daddy is gonna fuck you deep and fuck you sweet," he chanted in a gentle singsong manner as he fucked her steadily. He crooned to her as if he were really singing to a young girl. And, Cher was surprised at how hot she was and how deeply and easily she had gotten into the role.

The man pushed his cock a little further into her asshole and as she groaned he continued, "You like getting Big Daddy's cock in your precious little fuck hole don't you baby?"

"Oh yes Big Daddy," she moaned, "I love getting Big Daddy's cock anywhere he wants to fuck me with it. Fuck me Big Daddy. Don't stop, please don't stop."

And as she felt his balls mashing into the back of her ass, and the hair of his groin pressing into her open slit she knew he was all the way in her. She couldn't help squealing. It hurt like crazy, but she knew that if she could hold out it would be wonderful in a minute.

Not wanting to dissuade him, and crying through the pain she gulped, "Harder now Big Daddy. Please fuck me a little harder. Fuck my Daddy's sweet baby for her please Big Papa."

Then to her joy he started sliding his fat cock in and out of her easily. Grateful for the care he was taking with her she whimpered, "Oh yes Big Daddy. Yes, yes, please fuck me harder now Big Daddy, harder please."

And then the man let his lust fly as he shoved his greased cock into her over and over, harder and harder. He pounded and pummeled, and ground his long hard fat cock into her little ass and banged and banged and banged her over and over.

He bent over her then leaning his large tummy onto hers and squeezing her titties again as he slammed into her ass. She loved it, and she wished her hands were free so she could hold him in her arms while he fucked like a jack hammer into her tender little hole.

Then just as she was feeling the tension of an orgasm rising he pounded her again ... Pow! ... deep, deep, deep in her ass he banged her over and over and over and then he shoved his cock all the way in and held it.

"Little girl?" he moaned, as he smacked her ass sharply with his hand.

"Owie! Yes Big Daddy?" she whined.

He smacked her again, harder as he roared, "You are not to do this with anyone but your Daddy or Big Daddy is that clear?"

"Owie! Yes Big Daddy," she squealed. "I will only do it with you and my Daddy. I promise."

And, while she spoke he fucked her ass harder. He fucked and spanked her ass over and over, harder and harder and when she yelled "Owie" again he fucked her as hard and fast as he could. He fucked like a pile driver, piercing her asshole over and over, deeper and deeper, making her scream.

Suddenly he grabbed her hair with one hand while he steadily spanked her and fucked her ass as he snarled, "And remember, don't you ever let me catch you playing with bad boys like this. Do you hear me missy?"

12