Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cher was enjoying the spanking. It was turning her on more and more as he penetrated her asshole at the same time. It was hard to bring herself up from the sub space that she had dropped into enough to speak but she managed to whimper, "Yes Big Daddy, I won't play with bad boys. I promise Big Daddy."

"That's good because Big Daddy will have to punish.

"Oh please don't punish me Big Daddy," she mewled, "I will be good I promise. I will take your big ole cock any way you want to fuck me with it, like a good girl Big Daddy."

"But you need to learn the facts of life missy so Big Daddy is going to show you now what bad boys like me do to little innocent girls like you."

"Yes Big Daddy," she whined piteously.

"And I am going to show you what happens to little girls like you if they don't mind their Daddies and stay away from nasty boys."

"Yes Big Daddy. Show me please Big Daddy," she gasped as she took the long hard cock deep into her ass. She loved it. She loved every inch and she wanted more. "Show me Big Daddy, show me. Why shouldn't I play with nasty boys Big Daddy?" she coaxed.

And as he slammed her asshole deeper and faster he grunted, "Because they shove big hard cocks into sweet little girls like this baby," he grunted as he continued to fuck her hard and deep. "They pound your little ass until they make you scream sweetie. And they make you take it as hard as they want to give it to you. And you can't fight them or get away."

"Oh Big Daddy please show me how they will make me take it," she said breathlessly as she was being pounded over and over with her legs tied up and her pussy open wide. She loved every minute of this delightful abuse.

"I will show you girl. They will make you take it like this," he yelled as he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her ass and then slammed it back into her making her scream. "That's it baby. Take it. Take it all, take every last inch ..." and he banged, and slammed and ground his huge cock into her asshole. Shoving deeper and harder he cried out, "Cum for Big Daddy now my little slut puppy."

And as she felt his hard cock get even harder for a moment and begin to jerk and tense her orgasm rocked her as her cunt sprayed hot cum all over his pounding prick. He stroked into her hard a couple of more times and then he pulled out of her ass quickly. He took his huge cock in his hand then and aimed it between her widespread legs and sprayed hot cum all over the top of her pussy.

Once he had finished he collapsed on top of her, and ground his softening cock into his own cum on her belly. When he got his second wind, while still lying against her, he untied her ankles and wrists. He pulled her legs around his thick waist and helped her wrap her arms around his heavy shoulders. And then wrapping his arms around her waist he cradled her, rocking her, for a time. Finally he pulled her into a deep hard kiss.

"Thank you baby," he murmured into her ear with that familiar raspy voice, "You have fulfilled many of my fantasies tonight."

"You are welcome, and thank you very much Sir," she said as she marveled at how tender this man was who had just been handling her so roughly. But she decided that she liked it anyway, as she slipped from consciousness.

... to be continued.

12