Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 11

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas part 11
2.9k words
4.33
10.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 111 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had her orgasm stopped than the two men who were fucking her stepped aside, only to be replaced by two more men in the black ski masks. One of them put her bound hands behind her head and immediately shoved a fresh erect cock into her ass while the other man unceremoniously slammed into her cunt.

Without even stopping to warm her up the two horny men quickly established a hard fucking motion as they pulled and pushed her hips back and forth between their thick unyielding flesh poles, as each one tried to out fuck the other. Cher thought that the two crazed cocks would surely split her in two as hard as they were banging and pounding into her body

The man in her cunt bashed and hammered and slammed into her again and again, while the one in her ass was taking his time and slowly ramming his hard prick deeper and deeper into her ass. Cher was already breathing heavy again even though she had just had a fantastic orgasm only seconds before.

She was just barely aware of other men moving around in the room. But she didn't have time to look because she was overwhelmed with a newly burning itch in her cunt for another big climax. As she held her roped wrists behind her neck she relaxed and allowed these incredibly strong men to sling her body back and forth among each other as they gave her the fucking of her life.

The harder they fucked the harder she wanted them to fuck her and she cried out, "Fuck me you horny devils. Ram your hard cock up my ass. Come on you can do it harder. I want it harder. And jam-pack my pussy with that nice fat prick. Don't stop you nasty boys. Pound me, fuck me ... Aiiieeee!"

Suddenly she screamed, "Oh my god, I can feel your cocks pounding together inside me. Dammmm!!!! Fuck me, fuck me hard. Tear me up, make me scream for you." And suddenly she felt unbidden spasms start in her cunt that radiated out into every cell, in every muscle. She knew she couldn't hold it, but suddenly she couldn't speak anymore. All she could manage was, "Maasstteerr!!!"

And as the two men continued to pull her back and forth between their hard pounding cocks, she felt the touch of her Master as he grabbed her hair really hard, just the way she liked it. And as he pulled he leaned in next to her ear and she heard his passion laden voice as he growled, "Cum NOW my cock crazy whore."

And with that her orgasm took over and she drenched the cock deep inside her cunt. And before she finished she felt the hard rod in her pussy slide out and squirt long and hard against her belly as he pressed his cock between her body and his. Just as she finished cumming her energy gave out and she slumped forward.

But to her amazement the huge man in back of her didn't pull out of her asshole. Instead, as the other man let go of her, the man whose stiff cock was still shoved tight in her rectum reached around her waist with one arm and pulled her up by her hair with the other one until she was kneeling upright behind him. He reached around and held her tight against him by her titties as he shoved his hard cock even deeper into her ass and continued pounding into her faster and deeper, over and over.

She glanced quickly at her Master who was leaning on the wall nearby. His eyes were glazed and he was massaging a huge hard-on. He looked at her and cocked that sexy eyebrow as he grinned his pride in her. Finally he shook his hard cock in her direction making her relax and smile back at him as she ran her tongue over her lips to let him know she wanted that hard cock too.

As the man with his cock still shoved hard into her continued to work his prick in and out of her ass another man moved in front of Cher. He grabbed her by her hair and gave her a deep hard kiss forcing his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her hard and long and while he did she felt his stiff cock pushing at her pussy lips.

When he broke away from the kiss she saw that he had his dick in one hand and since he was about the same size as the man behind her it would not be hard for him to spread her pussy lips and squeeze his thick hard cock into her already tight pussy.

She gasped in surprise and a little terror, not knowing if she could take both of them as big as they were. But the man who was taking over her pussy did not penetrate her. Instead he pushed the cock in his hand just inside her slit and began rubbing the head of his soft thick shaft against her clit.

She went crazy then and spread her legs as wide as she could. She began to gyrate her clit on the head of the cock pressing into her cunt. And then she humped back and forth between the shaft pounding her ass and the maddening cock head. Oh she did so love to have her clit masturbated with the head of a man's cock. It made her mad with unchecked lust.

As the man in front slid further into her slit he pushed, and pushed and his fat cock head slowly began to penetrate her tender little cunt. She thought she would faint from the intense pleasure of being stretched tightly again in her cunt and her ass at the same time. He gently fucked her cunt as the other man slammed into her ass in a frenzy.

The cock in her ass drilled in and out, deeper and deeper until she felt it stiffen and suddenly he pulled out spilling his thick semen all over her ass cheeks. The man in front of her paused and held her close for a moment, leaving Cher frustrated and needing an orgasm of her own.

When the man in her ass had wiped her bottom clean the one who had been teasing her clit moved around behind her. She was still on her knees when she heard the familiar snap of latex and she knew he had slipped on a condom. And then he gently pushed her forward until she was on her hands and knees. She thought he was going to fuck her ass, like the other man had, and started to move back toward him but he caught her and with one arm around her waist and the other holding his cock he coaxed her cunt back onto his stiff pulsing prick as he leaned back on his heels. Suddenly he pulled her down onto him hard, slamming her silky cunt onto his lap until his rod was lodged all the way in her hungry pussy.

Since her cunt was still wet with her own cum after being stretched wide deliciously by the last huge cock she quickly and easily submitted to his long plump prick as he pulled her back and forth and up and down by her hips, slamming her onto his thick bulging erection .

Gasping at the sudden impalement, she involuntarily clamped her muscles around his thick shaft making her besieged cunt crave more and more of him. And then, she started sliding her tight little pussy up and down on his cock. She bounced up and down and up and down, each time crashing herself down hard and fast onto the fat prick that penetrated her soft hole.

After a few minutes of letting her fuck her own snatch with his unyielding prick he grabbed her hips and crushed her sweet dripping cunt down hard onto him and held her there. That made her whimper even louder in her maddening lust as she kept squeezing his prick with her cunt in a frenzied effort to cum. Finally he cuffed her on the back of her head as he held her down tight on his pulsing rod and admonished, "Be still slut."

"Help me out here," he said to the others, and several of the men helped him lift her as he kept his dick shoved tight into her pussy and they moved the two of them onto the coffee table. The man carefully laid down flat on the table. And the others helped Cher to kneel on top of him, facing his feet, with his pecker still shoved all the way into her cunt.

She was amazed at how gentle this man was even though he had impaled her deeply in one of the most intimate parts of her body. He pushed up into her pussy carefully and then he said, "You have this ramrod all to yourself now baby, so show me what you want my cock to do to your tight little twat."

And with that he slapped the side of her thighs, making her jump and squeal with passion as she quickly started moving up and down again on his hard shaft. She wriggled and bounced on him cramming her body down on him as hard as she could. She wanted to be pierced and stabbed hard by his wonderful cock deep inside her body again and again. Squealing and whimpering and thrashing around on his cock she cried out in abandon. She felt out of control as she wildly fucked her own tight cunt with his huge accommodating prick.

Once she fucked so hard she almost fell over but another man stepped forward and held her up with his hands clamped tightly onto her jiggling titties. He squeezed and pulled on her tits as she bounced up and down swallowing the gigantic pole lodged firmly into her tightly clutching slit.

She cried out in abandon as she stabbed and pierced her own naughty nether region as hard as she could until she thought she would break her own pussy in two. She grunted and moaned each time she drove her body down onto the man's rigid cock, forcing it as far and hard into her cunt as it would go, while he held onto her hips to keep her from sliding off.

Then the man who was squeezing and tugging on her titties knelt down over the legs of the man under her. With a little help from his friends they managed to pull her legs out in front of her and pressed her down onto her back while the man underneath her wrapped his arms around her waist. He continued to hold her tight and slowly shoved his huge unrelenting phallus in and out of her ravaged pussy.

And then the man in front laid his body down on top of her as he slowly pushed his cock into the tight pussy that was already full of the long hard cock behind her. She froze momentarily, unsure if her little cunt would take both men.

But she didn't have long to think about it as both men pushed and pulled on her until they had stuffed her cunt full of their hard meat. It hurt having her cunt stretched and expanded so wide and full at first. But soon she squealed in hot blooded delight as they quickly set up a rhythm between them and started double fucking her cunt hard and fast.

She couldn't believe how her tight little pussy had taken them both as they stretched and stretched her cunt with both cocks until she thought it couldn't possibly take any more. But once they succeeded in cramming her cunt full of colossal man meat, and began to rock into her simultaneously, she loved how much fuller and tighter it made her pussy feel.

And then, as these huge powerful men had her at the mercy of their insistent dominating cocks, they forcefully crammed and packed her fuck hole beyond belief. She thought she would surely swoon from an overload of sensations as they both grabbed her hips and held her tight between them while they fucked hard into her pussy until she thought it would surely burst. At the same time, in unison, they stuffed and banged her tight little twat like it had never been stuffed or banged before.

It hurt like crazy at first but soon she couldn't get enough, and she lifted her legs around the man rutting into her cunt from the front, and she spread them as wide as she could to take him into her deeper and deeper, as she screamed, "Fuck me you nasty boys. I'm so full of hot hard cock that I could bust. It hurts soooo good and I love it, I love it. Make it hurt some more ... Pleeaassee! fuck me hard. Ram my cunt with your hard pricks."

And then she began to cry with the intensity of her unrestrained passion as she chanted over and over, "Pleeaassee! ... Pleeaassee! ... Pleeaassee! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard and deep, and don't stop ... Pleeaassee! ... Pleeaassee! ... Pleeaassee! Don't ever stop ... Fuck me, fill me, pound me! ... Hurt my pussy like that some more ... Pleeaassee! ... Pleeaassee! ... Pleeaassee! ... Don't stop, don't ever stop ... Pleeaassee!" she begged as she let herself be double stuffed and double fucked to her heart's delight.

Then, in answer to her continued pleas, they drove their hard cocks into her body with all their might, drilling her harder and faster as they rammed her together, slamming into her again and again.

The man in front grabbed one of her tits and pulled it up to his lips where he sucked it into his mouth and chewed on it, making Cher squirm and shudder in ecstasy as she was overcome with the sheer pleasure of being fucked, and sucked, and stretched wider and deeper and harder.

Suddenly the man sucking bit down hard on the middle of her tit, pulling her flesh back and forth in his teeth. She yelped from the pain. But then the sensation of the pain turned quickly to sensual pleasures making her and squeal and moan and whimper, as she cried out for more and more.

The men fucked harder and harder, pulling and pushing into her with the stiff pricks that impaled her sensitive little cunt. And as they rocked back and forth in and out of her hard and fast they dug deeper and deeper into her quivering hole. She was so full of cock that her clit was being rubbed nicely as well, making her hotter than a firecracker.

They banged her so hard and stuffed her so full it seemed to her that they were hell bent on actually tearing her cunt in two. And she loved it, begging for more and more. They fucked her hole over and over, in and out, in and out, stuffing and shoving and filling her completely with their duel pistoning tools as they hammered and pounded her again and again.

She was in such blissful rapture that she thought she would never recover as they crushed her between their huge bodies and shoved, and rammed, and stretched her wide and deep, pinning her quivering slit with the pounding fury of two strong bulls out of control.

Her orgasm was at the edge again and she was so overcome with the incredible sensations that she could not help crying out to her Master, "Oh Master ... Master I love being fucked this way. Thank you; thank you, thank you Master," she whimpered, thrashing her head from side to side in her erotic frenzy.

"Oh lord, Master I think they are going to split me in two with those delicious pounding cocks. I don't ever want them to stop Master. Ohhhhh ... Ohhhhh ... Ohhhhh! Master help me. I can't hold it any longer Master. Please let me CUM for you Pleeaassee! ... Pleeaassee! ... Pleeaassee!,"

And, when she heard her beloved Master say, "CUM NOW GIRL!" her eyes rolled back in her head and while a hot hard heavy orgasm shook every cell in her body she collapsed against the men.

While they supported her spent body between them they kept fucking harder and harder and deeper and deeper, over and over. They crammed those stiff twitching cocks into her slick pussy as hard and deep as they could. They pushed and pulled her between them in a fever of passion, harder and faster, deeper and deeper. They double fucked her to the core while they rammed their pricks again and again into her gentle submissive little cunt until finally she felt both cocks stiffen and begin to jerk.

And then, unable to move at all, Cher feared that they would disobey Master's rules and cum inside her. But then the man fucking her cunt from the front pulled out just in time to press his spurting cock tight up against her belly. She felt his hot sticky cum spurt against her pubic mound as he humped against her body a few more times until his erection subsided and his climax ended.

And at the same time she felt the cock underneath her jerk and drive deep once more. She remembered thankfully then that he was wearing a rubber as she felt his cock grow harder momentarily. Then she heard him suddenly cry, "Oh Fuuuccckkk!!!" And then she felt the warm sensation of his hot jism fill the condom in her pussy.

Cher wanted to say something but all she could do was let out a deep sigh of satisfaction as she and the two men crumpled into an exhausted heap against one another.

... to be continued