Escapades of Eva Christmas Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he beat on her he began chanting "Slut", "Bitch", "Cunt" and other terms of humiliation. It startled her, but, again she did not dislike it, in fact she found she was getting wet. She tried to close her mind to any kind of pleasure. After all she did not want to betray her Sir by enjoying anything with this man.

He hit the first titty again, harder this time. Then he hit the other one even harder. "Dam fucking slut cunt," he growled, and he hit her twice as hard. Then he began to slap her titties faster. First he hit one then the other, harder and harder.

To her amazement she found that she liked what he was doing. Snickering to himself he slapped even harder. Then he grabbed both titties with both hands and sank his fingernails into them. He grabbed the ample flesh and squeezed hard. He pulled up on her titties hard enough to pull her up off her back a little as he twisted and clawed and pinched her over and over.

She was quiet but she was breathing heavily. She really liked this treatment but she felt a guilty flush of humiliation for her Sir heating her cheeks as her body betrayed her mind. The dark stranger began to beat her titties with blows that were even harder than slaps. Her cunt got wetter and she wished this anonymous attacker would fuck her as she started to moan.

"So, you like this don't you, you dirty little whore?" She moaned again. With a gleeful chuckle he slapped and punched and pounded her and called her names until she began to moan and whimper rolling her head from side to side.

He sat down flat on her abdomen then and she could feel the hardness of his cock attempting to push through his pants. He was rubbing his rock hard meat against her cunt and she tried to push her pussy back against him wanting to be fucked. Then suddenly as she started to tense her pussy against him in an attempt to cum he stopped. The stranger stood up over her and even though she could not see his face she could tell from his heavy breathing and the heaving and jiggling of his shoulders that he was greatly amused with her attempts to fuck her captor.

"Not just yet Pet," he chuckled and he stepped back from her. Now she was puzzled. He had called her pet again as if he was familiar with her. Not knowing if it was her Sir or a stranger was making her nuts. What was worse, whoever he was, he now knew that she was turned on to him sexually, which also caused her a great dilemma if he really was her Sir. What would he think of her being so turned on by someone who was not Him?

Her hot tears began to flow once again. As she watched him, without looking directly at him, she saw him step over her and bend down to pick up his knife. "Don't move bitch or you know what will happen."

"Yes Sir," she murmured.

"Good girl," he said and moved toward the kitchen. Sir always said good girl just the way this man did, but with his voice disguised she still was not sure of his identity. The suspense, and the possible consequences terrified her.

She heard him rummaging around in the refrigerator. She heard the pop of what she thought must be one of the imported beers she had brought home for Sir. He was the only one she knew who preferred that brand. She didn't know what to think and she began to sniffle as more tears fell down the side of her face. She was really afraid once again.

The man returned to the living room with a beer in one hand and was stuffing a fistful of some of Sir's favorite fruitcake in his mouth. He looked around the room as he ate and drank. He picked up some of the paddles and inspected them. Then he saw the rope and picked some of it up throwing a pile of it down next to Cher. She watched what he was doing suspiciously. She saw him pick up a couple of dildos and put them back on the table. Then he picked up a few other toys and put them back.

He strolled around the room looking at what was there. Then he spied the tennis racket hanging from the coat rack. It was Sir's rack, the big one that he liked to practice with. He walked back over to her and stood over her feet with the tennis racket in one hand and looking back and forth from it to her. Then walking over to the fireplace he turned his beer up and finished it. He let out a big belch and rubbed his belly as he turned back to her.

He put the tennis racket down on the sofa and grabbed Cher by her feet. He dragged her over a few feet to the side of the carpet. When he did she felt pain in her arms as he dragged her with her wrists still bound. Her hands were numb but she still could feel the pain. He watched her grimace from the pain and said, "That's alright my Pet. I will take care of that pain in your arms in a minute."

Sir knew she could not take having her arms behind her back for long and he would normally let her loose about now. Maybe it was Sir after all. She shook her head a little wishing she could stop thinking about it. Whoever it was she was still frightened and the tears started again.

She watched the stranger slide the loveseat in the living room over in front of the fireplace. As she watched she realized that she was getting cold lying there nude and she wished that she had lit a fire earlier.

Then her captor did a strange thing. He turned the loveseat around with the back facing the fireplace, kicking the pile of rope over next to it. Then he picked up a second pair of handcuffs from the pile of Sir's toys and returned to Cher. He rolled her back onto her tummy and began to rub her arms. " Be still and don't try anything you fucking whore," he said.

"Yes Sir."

He unlocked the cuffs from one wrist. When he did he rubbed the free hand for a minute and rolled her onto her back again. She tried to move her arms but they were stiff and she didn't have much feeling in them. She also saw that her hands had turned blue. She was puzzled again. Sir would never let her stay bound until her limbs went numb. He had told her that was dangerous.

Then the man dragged her up by the wrist that was still cuffed and after he rubbed it a little to get the circulation started again he twisted her wrist roughly behind her back and grabbed her around the neck with his other arm. Pressing his face to her ear he growled, "Ok you fucking whore you are going to get fucked tonight, and fucked good and hard. And, there is nothing you can do about it except take what I give you. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," she said meekly and she lowered her head as he painfully twisted the arm that he held behind her back and pushed her over toward the fireplace. When he had her in front of the over-stuffed Queen Anne loveseat he pushed her hard onto her knees on the seat.

Walking around in front of her with the cuffed wrist still in his hand he grabbed her other hand and pulled her up over the back of the chair until he had both of her hands stretched out tightly in front of the fireplace. He took the loose end of the handcuff and attached it to a cast iron ring that was imbedded in the top front end of the brick fireplace. He grabbed the other hand and clicked the second pair of cuffs on and attached the other end of that one to the fireplace as well.

Then he pushed and pulled the loveseat back from the fireplace a little at a time until he had Cher stretched out until her tummy was resting on the top of the seat and the upper portion of her body was stretched out over the floor. She felt as if she would slide off the back of the sofa and hit the floor at any second. Suddenly she was felt helpless and afraid.

Then the stranger walked around behind her and one by one he grabbed a leg and lifted it up onto the wooden arm of the love seat where he tied it securely. When he was done she was stretched out in front of her and her legs were spread as wide as he could get them. She was completely helpless now and totally at his mercy. She couldn't move and she couldn't say anything. She began to sob softly.

When the man had her securely stretched and spread eagled he walked around in front of her. "How do you like that bitch? Was I right when I said you would not be able to do anything about what I am going to do to you?"

"Yes Sir," she sobbed. Then he grabbed her sore titties and pinched them hard, pulling the nipples down until her skin was stretched out from the mound of her titties. She stifled a scream under her breath. "Good girl," he said.

Then he reached over to where he had laid the tennis racket. He took it and positioning it under her he began to gently spank her titties one at a time. She was sore but it felt good the way he was spanking her. Her big titties bounced and jiggled around and he spanked them harder. Now and then he would stop and grab one of them with both hands and squeeze the whole titty rolling it around and pulling and squeezing in his hands.

Then when she started to breath deeper from the pleasure she was feeling he walked around behind her and smacked her bare ass with his hand. First he hit one cheek then the other. He smacked her rhythmically as he increased the intensity until he was spanking her rather hard. Then as she expected he smacked her with the tennis racket.

He did the same as he had with his hand and spanked her with the racket harder and harder. With each stroke she stifled a squeal with her mouth closed. She tried to be quiet but she couldn't help responding to the pain. Fortunately, he did not try to quiet her. He spanked harder and harder. She could feel her ass getting hot and she knew it was very red by now. "This is what happens to nasty cunts don't you know?"

"Yes Sir," she said between clenched teeth.

He stopped and she felt him move away from her. She tried to look around behind her to see what he was doing but she felt like she was going to fall so she hung her head down between her outstretched arms and waited. In a moment she felt his hand rubbing her hot bottom. Then he ran his hand down between her ass cheeks and down to the slit in her pussy.

She couldn't suppress a gasp as he fingered her clit for a moment. She knew she was very wet and as if he read her mind he gave a short triumphant laugh and plunged a couple of fingers into her cunt. He began to pump her hard and fast. She could not help moaning. She tried to hump against him but found that too made her feel like she was falling. So, as he had said she was entirely at his mercy, but she didn't mind because she was engrossed in the feel of him fucking her.

He slowed for a moment and she felt him insert another finger. He was stretching her pussy so tight and she moaned out loud. He fucked her for another moment then he withdrew his hand. When he inserted his fingers again she noticed that he had lubricated them generously and she liked the slick easy way his fingers filled her and slid in and out. He slowed again and she gave a moan of exasperation.

Again he chuckled. "Not yet Pet." Then he inserted a forth finger and she began to gasp for breath from the ecstasy she felt at being stretched so far. The man had enormous fingers and he was stretching her so much that she was feeling a bit of pleasurable pain. He fucked her some more and she wondered if he was going to try to fist her.

She wasn't sure if she could take more, but she didn't have to worry about it because she felt an orgasm building as her cunt started to tense. Then he stopped and pulled his fingers out. Again she moaned in frustration. Wasn't he going to let her cum?

Then she felt him putting a couple of fingers inside her and stretching her cunt. The next thing she felt was a hard object being inserted in her lubricated hole. It was hard but it was not smooth. He slid it in and out of her cunt slowly and easily. She could feel that it was not as thick as a man's penis but it was a nice size and it was long. In fact, it hurt a little more than she wanted and she gave a tiny squeal. She did not want him to stop, and she did not want to make him angry by making too much noise.

Then she realized the object was the handle of the tennis racket. That realization made her juices flow a little more. What a turn on it was to be fucked by such a common object, and she had to admit to herself that being fucked by an anonymous stranger who had her completely under his control was a major turn on as well.

The man fucked her with the handle of the tennis racket a little more then he took it out and smacked her on the ass with the webbed end. Smack, smack, smack! He came down hard and fast on her ass. He spanked her for a while, and then he shoved the handle back into her cunt. In and out, in and out this man fucked until she was wild with passion.

She couldn't help it. "May I please cum Sir?" she begged the way she would with her Sir.

"Yes," he growled with the same intense passion in his voice, "Cum NOW you cock sucking bitch."

She came long and hard as her body jerked and tensed over and over. The hot cum came gushing out of her cunt and she felt it running down the inside of her thighs. For an instant she wondered if the blood from earlier had mixed with the intense and abundant cum that shook her to her very core.

Then instead of pulling the racket out of her pussy he slid it back in and she felt him prop it up under the loveseat in a way that kept it in if she stayed real still. "Hold it there bitch and don't let it fall if you know what is good for you," he said and he walked back around to the front of her.

"Yes Sir," she moaned as she tried to clamp her cunt muscles around the handle.

Standing to the side of her he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "Look at me slut," he ordered. She looked into his eyes and he growled, "Suck my cock you fucking bitch!" and he shoved the hard cock that was sticking out from his open crotch up to her lips as he pushed her head back down between her arms. "And, you had better suck it right."

She opened her mouth and sucked in the hard meat that was offered to her. Her head was the only thing she could move. But again, out of fear of falling if she moved too much she was forced to move as little as possible and just take his cock into her hot mouth as far and as hard as he wanted her to.

He shoved up into her mouth and pushed down on her head with the fist full of hair that he had wrapped around his fingers. At first he slid it into her mouth slowly taking long easy strokes. Then he began to stroke her mouth more forcefully. He shoved his hard cock in and out, pushing it a little farther each time.

Then he picked up the speed and began to fuck her faster. She clamped her lips on him and sucked the best she could as he shoved farther and farther into her mouth until she began to choke on it as his cock went all the way into her throat. She breathed the best she could and sucked and sucked on that hard cock. She felt his cock begin to jerk and just as she was expecting him to cum he jerked his it out of her mouth and walked around behind her.

She felt him pause for a moment and she heard the soft sound of him rubbing something on his meat. Then very quickly he stepped up behind her and shoved his hard cock into her asshole. She screamed with pain. And, as he shoved his cock in and out of her hard and fast she adjusted to the intense pain the best she could since he had not stretched her first.

She half expected him to be angry with her but she realized that he was beyond caring how much noise she made. He was humping her asshole with frenzy, fucking her over and over. He pumped and rammed her ass as he dug his fingers into her flesh. She felt the handle of the tennis racket ramming into her each time he shoved his cock into her tight ass.

She felt her cunt tense from the intensity of his cock pounding into her with all his strength. He fucked her over and over, and as she whimpered, "Sir?" he commanded "Cum you fucking whore. Cum now while I fill your sluttish cunt with my hot cream."

He pounded her more and more and as she felt his hard cock begin to jerk and the hot juices from his heavenly fucking start to fill her ass she heard him grunt, "Cum NOW cum with me," and she let herself go and came over and over each time his cock jerked inside of her. When she felt the last of his cum fill her ass he leaned over the way Sir always did and wrapped his arms around her and gave one last shove of his cock before it began to soften.

As both of them began to breath a little slower he slid his cock all the way out of her ass and he bent over and bit her hard on her ass cheek causing her to cry out with the pain and the pleasure of such a sudden and delightful bite. He bit down and shook the flesh in his mouth ripping at it as if she was a rag doll. She squealed and silently wished he would not stop because even though she just came the bite had her hot all over again.

He pulled off of her and she heard him go into the bathroom and as she heard the sounds of him washing his cock she smiled to herself. She knew now that this was her Sir. He had the same gentleness even when he was being rough. And, he had done and said so many of the little things she had learned to enjoy about their sex. Yes, she was sure this was he, her beloved Sir.

Then he came back into the living room. He went to the fireplace and unlocked the handcuffs. Then he pulled her up into a standing position and he bent over and picked her up and carried her on his shoulder and sat her down in the booth of the built-in breakfast nook near the kitchen. When she sat down he reached under the center pole of the table and locked the loose ends together so she could not free herself. Then he placed the key to the cuffs on the kitchen counter. The double cuffs left her just enough length to put her hands up to her head.

He went to the refrigerator and got a glass of orange juice. Bringing it back he grabbed her hair once again and gently fed her the juice until she finished it. Leaving her cuffed to the table he went back into the living room and returned with an afghan that was draped over the sofa. He wrapped it around her nude body and she was thankful for the warmth. She looked up at him and smiled, and when she did his lips formed into a thin angry line and he slapped her face. She reeled back from the force of the slap and she looked at him in total surprise.

Once again she was puzzled. Was this her Sir? Why wasn't he letting her go? Why did he keep hurting her? She shook her head. She didn't want to wonder anymore. "NO," she told herself, "This is Sir, he is just not ready to stop the scene." So, she lowered her gaze and took on an appropriate stance of submission.

"Did you enjoy what you got this evening?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," she smiled.

"Good. I enjoyed capturing you, and I especially enjoyed the ass fuck. Maybe I will do it again sometime."

"Thank you Sir," she giggled, " I enjoyed it too, even the rough stuff, and even though you really frightened me a lot. I would enjoy doing a scene like that again too Sir."

"Oh really?" he asked as he walked over and picked up the cordless phone and put it on the table in front of her.

"Yes Sir," she replied as she looked curiously at the phone and then at him. She said nothing.

"What makes you think it was a scene?" he chuckled. Then as he looked at her he said, "Look at me bitch. And answer the phone." A couple of seconds later the phone rang and as she reached to answer it the stranger opened the door to the driveway, which was well lit by the floodlight.

She looked up at him and as she picked up the phone she said, "Hello?"

From the other end she heard her beloved Sir saying, "We are about ready to take off Pet. The snow has let up. And you know its funny, but they were not expecting snow here until late this afternoon and it came down hard and fast like a blizzard. But it has let up now and the planes can take off, so it looks like I will be able to make it home by midnight. So, what have you been up to this evening Pet?" She couldn't believe it but that was her Sir's voice on the other end of the phone.