Escapades of Eva Christmas Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she looked up the stranger slowly pulled off the ski mask he was wearing. She could see him smiling as he pulled the mask up over a full white beard and moustache. And, as he pulled it up over those blue eyes and rosy red cheeks she also saw a full head of curly white hair.

When he winked at her, her mouth dropped open and he said, "Remember Cher, be careful what you ask for because you just might get it."

As he unlocked the door and then the screen and started to turn away she looked out at the end of the porch and saw a shiny red sleigh and a team of reindeer stomping and snorting as if they were anxious to go. Still speechless, she looked at the stranger as he gave her a nod and walked out the door.

And as he jumped into the sleigh she heard him laugh out loud and say, "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas and thanks again for the fuck Cher." And away he flew leaving her laughing and wondering how the heck he had gotten into the house.