Escapades of Eva New Year Special

Story Info
Happy New Year 2006.
2.7k words
4.48
18.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 115 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is to thank my Sir for another great year of loving his Domination in 2006. I hope everyone likes it and will enjoy more of Eva's Escapades after the holidays. Happy New Year everyone! ... strayangel

*****

It was New Year's Eve and Strayangel was attending the celebration in the heart of the cold crowded city. The excited onlookers were jostling and shoving and pushing her as she tried to get to the front of the crowd where she could see better. But it seemed that every time she tried to move she was cut off by others who were taller and were standing in front obstructing her view.

After fighting her way through she squeezed through the crowd and fought her way back to the sidewalk. Stray was about 5' 4" tall and she had to jump up to see anything, but it was soon clear that this was not going to work. She tried to move forward through the crowd again, but it seemed that every big strong man near her seemed to poke her in her breasts, or her sides. They buffeted her petite blonde figure around like a rag doll.

Finally, she found a little breathing room at the back of the crowd near the dime store. She brushed off her jeans and pulled her pretty new red turtleneck sweater down across her hips. She looked around to see if there was anywhere that she could settle in relative safety and still see what was going on.

As she looked around she noticed that the library was in the middle of the block where the holiday floats were going to pass by, and there was a flight of about twenty steps leading up to the entrance of the building. There were eight thick concrete columns at the top of the steps that were about 2 feet in diameter and they had a solid stone railing about four feet high along the front and both sides. Between each cement column there were pairs of tall slender potted Christmas trees with lots of holiday decorations.

She saw a spot at one corner of the building that looked large enough for her to squeeze in between the trees where she could lean up against the railing and be relatively alone and have a perfect view of the festivities as well.

She quickly ran up the steps and took her spot. As she settled into her niche she pulled the knit cap she wore down a little further to cover her ears. It was a cool night for December in Georgia but it was not really cold and she was comfortable with her cap and gloves on. While she waited for the procession to begin she thought about her life during the holiday this season.

She had moved to the city six months earlier and even though she had made some nice friends she wished she had been able to meet a nice guy. She knew she was an attractive girl, but she had been so busy getting her new job and apartment together that she had not had a chance to go anywhere to meet anyone. She had been invited to go with her girlfriends earlier that evening and she wished now that she had accepted their offer.

She felt lonely being in a strange place and away from home during the holidays, but most of all she missed the great sex she had with her ex-boyfriend. He was the one who had nicknamed her Strayangel and somehow it had stuck with her friends who now called her Stray. She laughed to herself thinking just how much she felt like a stray right now.

"At the moment I really wish I could just be a stray slut for a while," she thought to herself with a grin. She had always wanted the luxury of being able to just let herself go sexually and be as wild and wanton as she wanted to. The lively music began in the distance and she found herself feeling horny thinking about her ex and how much she wanted to just let go and have a wild abandoned fuck.

She unconsciously started swaying to the beat moving her hips around against the seam of the crotch in her jeans. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself as she sighed slowly undulating her hips. She opened her eyes once and did not see anyone close by so she relaxed and enjoyed how she was getting turned on.

The music of a marching band could be heard coming from a few blocks down the street. Stray pressed her hips up against the stone railing in front of her and leaned on her elbows as she bent over trying to see the beginning of the parade.

For a moment she forgot about her growing lust and tried to concentrate on the dazzling view of lights and beautifully decorated floats, and everyone dancing and frolicking in the street below her.

She watched the spectacle for a while and once again she was aware of the lustful need that had grown in her pussy. She had been dancing around in her little space as she watched the procession passing by and she felt the stiff thick fold of denim in the middle of her jeans rubbing on her pussy again.

She had not worn any panties, something she had done often lately just so she could feel the fabric against her clit when she walked. She was moving slowly, rotating her hips and gyrating against the back of the railing where she stood.

Before she knew it Stray had slipped her hand down between her legs and was pressing her jeans harder against her wet clit. She rubbed herself for a few moments then after looking around to see if anyone was watching she slipped her hands up under her sweater and unzipped her jeans. She slid one slender hand into her crotch and began to rub a finger against her clit.

She had her eyes closed once again and was rubbing her cunt a little faster. Then just as she bent down a little to reach further into her pants and get a better grip on her pussy she felt a hand clamp down on top of hers and another hand grab her around her waist.

She felt a warm face and soft whiskers against her ear and a deep mellow voice saying, "Don't move bitch. Don't move a muscle and whatever you do, do not turn around. Keep your eyes straight ahead." And the man leaned his heavy body against her pinning her against the cold stone railing. Stray held her breath. What was happening?

"I have been back here watching you slut," he growled, " and I am going to use you like the little cunt you are. I am going to fuck you right here. I am going to give you a faceless fuck that you will never forget and you are not going to move. You are not going to look at me. You are just going to take my cock in your nasty little pussy, and you are going to love it. Do you understand me whore?"

Stray had chills over her entire body. She knew there was a lot of people close enough that she could just scream for help. But she also knew she would not do anything to stop him. She was so turned on she could not move. Whoever this stranger was, he had not threatened her or tried to force her any further. She had not seen him come up to her and she realized that she must have been quite a sight and a turn on to anyone who had been watching what she was doing.

She felt a flush creep up her neck and face as embarrassment turned to humiliation. But, instead of turning her off as she expected the feeling of his hands on her and his body pressing up against her, and hearing him call her a whore and a slut was turning her on in ways she couldn't believe. "What the hell," she thought, "A chance like this may not come along again, and if this is what it is like to be a slut I think I like it."

Stray relaxed then and began to move her hips slowly again and she pressed her tight ass back against the stranger, "Yes I understand," she said as she laid her head back against his face.

She moved her hands to the railing as she felt his hand slide down the front of her jeans and felt him slide a finger into her slit. Her cunt was slick and wet with the increased stimulation and she felt close to cumming then and there.

Then as if he sensed her urgency he clamped his hand around her entire pussy mound and squeezed as he growled into her ear, "Don't you dare cum yet you filthy cock sucking bitch. You don't cum until I give you permission. Do you hear me?"

Stray nodded and opened her eyes. She didn't dare turn her head and she watched as the float that was passing by her changed its music to a sexy number that made her move her hips again as she tried to spread her legs further apart. When she did the stranger slid his hand all the way down into her pussy and she felt him shove a finger up into her hard and fast.

She gasped, knowing no one would hear her as the music became louder. She leaned her head back against him again as he pulled his finger out of her a little and then shoved two fingers back into her hard. Then he began to fuck her in and out, in and out, harder and faster. She was moaning.

Her hands gripped the railing as her knees weakened a little. She tried to hold herself still as he pounded her cunt with his hand. Then suddenly he stopped. She gasped again.

Then he reached both hands up to her waist and in one swift movement he stripped her jeans down to her ankles. He pushed her shoulders forward until she was leaning on her elbows and he pulled her naked ass back toward him. As he reached around to squeeze her pussy again she felt a thick hard cock pushing up against her ass.

She was so turned on that she just knew she would cum right then but he pulled back from her a bit and slapped her ass hard. She jumped and he slapped her again. She moaned out loud then and he slapped her harder again and again. It hurt but she loved it and she backed her ass up toward him wanting more.

Just then the stranger reached behind her with both hands and as he hiked her ass up he shoved his fingers down between her pussy lips and spread them apart. She felt him slam his rock hard cock quickly into her cunt from behind.

He set up a steady driving rhythm as he pounded his thick hot meat into her cunt fast and hard. He pummeled her and banged her soft pussy over and over. He shoved into her slow and deep, then he slammed quick and hard over and over. Then again he changed his fucking motion to slow and deep thrusts. He fucked and rammed until she thought she would go crazy with lust.

Her cunt began to tense and tremble as she was about to cum and before she knew it he pulled out of her and slapped her hard again and again. "I told you that you can not cum until I give you permission," and he hit her again.

This time it hurt more than before but to her amazement she liked it and she was getting wetter. Then as she lowered her head and relaxed into the pain he grabbed her ass and once again shoved his hard cock into her cunt.

He fucked and fucked with long deep hard strokes. His cock seemed to have grown harder and thicker than before and he fucked so hard that she had to hold on for dear life, afraid to move for fear that he would stop. He rammed her until she was whimpering and trembling even harder.

Stray started to turn her head toward him and when she did he slapped her face forcing her to look forward once again. Then he shifted his weight and pulled his cock out of her cunt. Just then the music grew louder.

While she was still holding tightly to the railing he grabbed her ass cheeks with his strong hands and as he spread her ass as wide as he could, he slowly and steadily began to enter her asshole with his stiff cock.

The music and the noise slowed down and someone was speaking on the microphone. She stifled the scream she felt with the pain of his hot flesh filling her and stretching her ass until she thought she would pass out.

In fact she had never been fucked in her ass and as she bit her lip against the excruciating pain that seared through her she heard the thundering sound of the huge throng of revelers as they counted down to the New Year.

"Ten," she heard and his cock shoved further into her.

"Nine," and he shoved it all the way into her ass as she felt his balls slam against her cunt. She almost doubled over with the pain. She wasn't sure she could take any more.

"Eight," he pulled back a little then shoved into her again. She screamed then only to go unheard in the noise of the crowd as he set up a quick steady fucking motion.

"Seven," and he started to fuck her faster. In and out, in and out he fucked. She felt that her legs would give out and then to her relief the pain began to change. Suddenly it felt good. It felt really good, and she relaxed and opened herself to his attack on her asshole.

"Six," he shoved his cock in and out of her as he sank his fingers into her soft firm flesh. He fucked and fucked driving harder into her with each thrust. She began to moan and whimper.

"Five," he fucked faster and as he did the lust hit her deep and she lost consciousness of everything except the feeling of this strange man and the rock hard cock that was drilling her ass and like a woman crazed she began to fuck back against him.

"Four," he was fucking her with a fury and as he leaned forward he grabbed her tits hard and pulled on them while he yelled into her ear, "Cum now bitch!" Bam! Bam! Bam! He slammed into her.

"Three," she felt his cock begin to twitch and spasm just as her cunt began to tremble and stiffen with the beginning or her own orgasm.

"Two," he shoved again deep and hard and she felt the jerking of his cock and his warm creamy cum filling her hole as her own hot cunt juices squirted over and over mingling with his and came flowing down the inside of her legs in a warm slick stream.

"One," with one final thrust up her ass he dug his fingernails into her again then in one swift movement he pulled out of her well fucked asshole and slid her jeans up to her waist. Then he leaned over grabbing her tits again and pinching them while he did. As the crowd went wild he yelled into her ear, "Happy New Year Slut."

She grabbed her jeans pulling them together and as the crowd began to sway to the music she felt him lean forward once again as he said, "You're not bad fuck for a Stray angel."

A chill shot through her. Surprised, she quickly turned around to see who it was that knew her name only to discover there was no longer anyone there.

Happy New Year Sir!