Escape for the Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She does not have time to find out. She backs-up against the wall out of his reach for an instant. The hitting stops but he climbs in the booth after her.

"Where are your friends?"

"Who?"

"The ones who left you here. Are they out playing in the snow?"

She rises to her feet on the couch attempting to escape away from him. As he reaches for her, she backs up against the wall as far away from his hands as possible.

"Stop hitting me, Please!"

"They thought they would return to open my room and left you behind..."

"Stop..."

"Please, Stop!"

He is not listening to her and continues his reaching motion into the booth. As he bends forward to grab her or slap her, she manages to jump-up on the table and leaps over his back. She runs away, but he follows. He knows that she is walking into a dead end. She is trapped in a hallway with no exit. All the rooms are closed. She backs away, trying to cover her body. She is all too aware of her nudity, of her vulnerability. She backs into a corner and tries to argue with him.

"I did not do anything! I did not steal from you!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! He is now within reach and slaps her again.

"Don't lie!"

"I did not..."

He slaps her again.

"The more you lie, the more I'll hit you! Shut up!"

He grabs her by the hair. Jeannie screams and tries to pull away. They wrestle for a while, his arms grabbing hold of her chest, of her breasts, as she tries to walk away from him. She is much lighter than he is and she does not stand a chance. Her movements just create a friction between them; she is moving and rubbing against an immovable force. The contact with his body is a catalyst. Could she be hotter? She does not give in and still tries to escape. But the more she moves, the more she is aware of her naked flesh brushing against the man. Soon, she gets tired; too tired to fight anymore.

Once the man feels Jeannie give in, he grabs her at the back of her neck, seizing a handful of her hair in the process. It hurts and she rises to her feet. Jeannie lets him push her forward at arm's length completely subdued and exhausted from the fight. As they pass by the hallways, she notices the heavy fur coat that the man was wearing.

He brings her into the kitchen area still holding her by the hair. He throws her on the floor and turns on a hose. She stinks of piss and he hoses her down to wash out the smell.

"You stink! You filth!"

She feels the cold water reenergizing her, but she is motionless at his feet still bunched up in a ball. He grabs her hair again and pulls her to her feet. He is so tall that when he raises his arms she is forced to her toes. He spins her like a doll hosing her down. The spray of the water has an electrifying effect on her. The force of the water pushes on her sensitive skin; under other circumstances she would have thoroughly enjoyed the contrast between the cold water and the burning sensation that the slaps left on her. The jet of water will soon reach her sex or her butt as he spins her. Panic overwhelms her. She is still so aroused that any contact could be embarrassing. Will he notice the dampness?

All of a sudden he drops her and bends her over a kitchen stool. What is this? She is too shocked to move. He pins her to the bench with his knee as he hoses her butt and sex. How long does the stream of water stay there? She does not know but the jet of cold water has parted her lips. Her head spins. She feels like a puppet in his grasp totally under his control. She is too weak and tired to move and she needs to conserve her energy. On another level, even if she could muster the strength, her body is betraying her yet again by succumbing to the tormented pleasure of this humiliating bath. She is completely at his mercy. She closes her eyes, thankful not to be in a position where the man could see her face. She knows that the pleasure running through her at this very moment would be read on her face. Is the man aware of the heat between her legs? She does not know. If this keeps up she'll soon be panting in front him and there won't be any way of hiding her building desire. Mercifully, the gush of water moves down her legs. Soon this very degrading shower will be over.

He relaxes his grip on her for a second to turn off the hose. This is the opening she was waiting for! She uses this lapse in attention to breakaway and runs towards the room where she saw the coat. She needs to get out of here! She grabs the coat and puts it on as she runs towards a door.

As she opens the door, he is right behind her. Jeannie tries to step outside in the snow but he grabs her by the coat. His grip on the fur is strong. Her only way to escape is to wiggle out of the coat and to run for it in the snow. As she leaps away, she notices that he closes the door behind her. The snow is high and she is bare; it reaches up to her hips. The adrenaline keeps her moving despite the cold but she moves very slowly. She keeps on turning back waiting to see him. He does not seem to be following her.

She slows eventually down to a crawl. The lack of food, the fight, and the emotions of the day have all taken a toll on her. The struggle to keep on moving in hip high snow is too much. The cold and the efforts to walk are draining the little energy she has left. She stumbles and gets up several times. She knows that she needs to keep moving; the cold is biting her now and is starting to numb her senses. He is not far now. He had taken the time to put his full gear on. He knew that he would not have any problems tracking her down in the snow. His snowshoes allowed him to quickly catch up to her.

"NO!" she screams. She is delirious with fear and exhaustion. "I did not do it! I did not do it!" she repeats as he gets closer. She eventually collapses and passes-out. He comes up to her, opens a blanket and rolls the girl into it before heading back to the hotel.

Chapter 5

As he carries her back on his shoulders she keeps on mumbling. The blanket muffles the words. Once inside, the man heads back into the kitchen. He needs to act fast for her sake! The cold could kill her. He lights all the burners on the stove.

He then goes over to his room and grabs a few things, all the while carrying the rolled-up girl over his shoulder. The girl is light, and he moves about with ease.

Back in the kitchen, he puts the blanket on the commercial kitchen table and opens it.

" I did not... I... did not..." She is delirious from exhaustion and cold. He gags her with some rags to prevent her from biting her own tongue. He then ties her hand to the feet of the kitchen table. She is not conscious now but he does not want to take the chance that she would run again. She is in and out of consciousness rambling incoherently. He puts some vegetable oil on his rough hands and starts to rub her body.

She is lying on her stomach and he rubs her back energetically trying to heat her up. He then flips her over, and rubs her stomach and breast. Her hands, her fingers, her feet, her toes; he tries to warm up every frozen bits of her body.

He flips her over and over again and kneads the oil into her skin some more. He works quickly, and tirelessly. He flips and rubs, flips and rubs; like a chef kneading dough.

She is again on her stomach. He is now covered with sweat because of the workout and the heat and he has slowed down his movements. He is still touching her body, but the rubbing has turned to a massage.

Her body is warm now. Jeannie is fully awake. She had awoken from her delirium to the man handling her. His weight and the amount of the pressure he was putting on her had immobilized her. There she was nude and exposed. This was the first since early childhood that anyone else had touched her and she had never been bare before any man until then. He had touched her where no one had and she did not know how to react.

Distraught and embarrassed she had decided to lie still and motionless with her eyes closed pretending to sill be knocked out. She thought that he would have to stop sooner or later. She would just need to wait for the rubbing to stop.

His hands are now at her feet and are moving up along one of her legs. The shame forces her to discreetly move her head in an attempt hide it underneath her armpit. He does not notice the slight motion of her head. He keeps on working his way up her leg. As his hands moves up her thigh she starts to panic. Should she move away or let him proceed. Is it better for him to think that she is still out cold?

As he proceeds up her thigh, the back of his hand accidentally brushes against her sex. A damp heat surprises him. Is she awake? He is intrigued and stops all movement. She does not move. He gently passes his finger on her wet flesh and stops. He stares at her for a few seconds and detects that she is breathing faster.

Jeannie is lying there anticipating his next touch. The massage has provoked a further humiliating arousal in her body. She has completely succumbed to this new pleasure. The sensation of being touched by another tingles her skin. Her body is now his to do as he wishes and even if she was not tied to the table she is not sure whether she would want to escape.

Intrigued he continues his exploration of her pussy. This time as he does so he notices a slight movement of her head as she sinks her head due to the further embarrassment.

Abruptly, he puts a hand on the small of her back. There is still no obvious reaction from her part. He pushes her down with the hand that is on her back to pin her to the table. With the oil-covered index finger of his free hand he invades her sex quickly, abruptly, and without delicacy. "Mmmmph!" She is startled and shouts in her gag. Her head comes up as she arcs her back. She tries to escape this invasion by trying to kick her legs. He is too strong.

"You are wet and awake!" he exclaims victorious. She is still trying to get free from his finger. Tugging on the ropes she squirms and pulls her body away from the invading digit. He is too strong and she cannot escape from his hold on her sex.

"Oh! You are dripping wet!" The words are like a whip lashing out at her. Shamefully, she tries to hide her head back into her armpit. She is humiliated, but she can also feel the pulse of her heartbeat around his index. He starts to wiggle his fingers and her hips respond immediately. Despite herself, she feels her sex rubbing against the blanket. Her head sinks lower, but there is nowhere to hide. He moves his finger and with each of his moves her hips grind into the wet fabric of the blanket laid out on the kitchen table.

She moans and groans. He overpowers her and quickly dictates her movements. With his lone finger he controls her like a puppet once again. There is nothing she can do. What is going on? "Hhhhh! Hhhhh!" She had lost control of her body when she woke-up to his rubbing, but she is now also losing all her will and reason. She can only think of his index touching her at her core. The moisture, the heat, one of his fingers in her fills her more than two of hers... and it feels so good.

He is hypnotized by her reaction and by her lust, and he keeps on going in and out, in and out, in and out... He feels her move in response to his digit; her body, her pleasure, and her hips grinding into the table seem like a direct extension of his hand. One slight movement from his hand sending ripples of movement to her entire body. "Hhhhh! Hhhhh! Hhhhh! Hhhhh!" The gag gives her the freedom to pant and groan without shyness, she reaches orgasm several times under his touch.

He is curious now. The power that he seems to have over her is intoxicating. How much manipulation will she take? The man rotates his wrist; he puts his thumb at the wrinkled opening of her anus. A new wave of panic overtakes her. Again, she tries to move away from his grip. She tries to fight this new invasion without success. The vegetable oil that covers her body and his hands eases the intrusion into her ass. His thumb presses into her; he squeezes in to meet the index in her sex; he is pressing on the soft partition between her ass and her pussy. She stops moving prisoner of his fingers. If she moves up the thumb is there to hold her down, if she moves down the index is here holding her up. Yet, she is still as excited and she is startled when she realizes that she is enjoying this new sensation. "Mmmmph, Mmmmph, Mmmmph, Mmmmph!" He rolls his index and thumb together, squeezing and pinching her at her core. She is only aware of the soft tissue between his fingers, nothing else matters. Slowly, he raises the hand that is holding her most intimate flesh. She does not have any choice but to follow his lead, she is at the mercy of the movements that he dictates. He raises his arm and she ends up on her knees. This total control of her body drives her insane with pleasure. "Mmmmph, Mmmmph, Mmmmph, Mmmmph!" she voices into the gag as she orgasms with intensity in response to the movements that he forces on his fingers and to the rolling and rocking that force her to move her hips.

He releases his intimate grip, her knees give way but before she gets a chance to collapse onto the table, he flips her on her back. Her face is now exposed to the cool air, she panics and frantically tries to hide it, turning it away from the man. Her face is red with shame and she does not have the blanket to hide with anymore. He now inserts his index in her ass, and his thumb in her sex. Her hips betray her once more and go up to meet his touch. She is once again a victim of his control. Again he rolls his index and thumb together, squeezing and pinching her, driving her insane with craving. "Mmmmph, Mmmmph, Mmmmph, Mmmmph!" She exhales one last orgasm as tears pour down her face, her hips shaking with this last release. He leaves the room, leaving her tied to the table. She is so exhausted that she falls asleep before he gets back.

Chapter 6

She wakes up on some animal fur laid out at the feet of his bed. Her hands are tied behind her back, her gag still in place. He is standing over her staring at her naked body. She tries to curl up, tries to hide. She cannot look at him; she feels too much shame as she remembers the events of the previous day.

He reaches for her sex, but she moves away. He puts a knee down on her back restraining her again and touches her sex. "Already wet!" He rubs her sex compelling her to swing her hips towards his touch. Jeannie cannot control herself. The heat of arousal is already there, and she pushes back to meet his strokes. She wants more and crushes her labia on his fingers.

He releases her and rises to his feet. Without awareness to her actions, Jeannie raises her butt in the air to meet his hand. Wiggling in the air she holds-up a chick to him. "You want it?" He spanks her once and she moves away. But she wants more, she needs contact, any type of contact, she craves it. She raises her hips again. He now gives her a generous amount of slaps on the ass. He then touches her sex again, and her hips move yet again to meet his touch. He stops and pulls her to her feet. He reaches down and hooks his index into her soaking pussy. She stares at him hypnotized by the feeling in her sex.

"You are something else. I am going to untie you and you are going to listen and obey." He continues. "We are stuck here until the snow melts and you cannot go anywhere. Your friends will probably try to come back for you and for the belongings that they could not get out of my room. The phone lines have been cut. I cannot call for help but I'll be ready for them when they show up. As for you, if you play nice until then, I'll play nice with you too. Node if you agree." She nodes yes. Right then, she would have done anything to keep his digit stimulating the heat in her sex. He knows it too; he can feel the throbbing of her heart on his finger.

Chapter 7

After these events the girl surrenders completely clearly enjoying her captivity. With the passing days the snow slowly melts. He remains convinced that the crew will attempt to come back to get to his belongings behind the door. After all who could have returned to the inn in this snowstorm? He would be waiting for them but nobody shows up. The man eventually collapses from lack of sleep trying to keep watch for the thieves. She lets him sleep for a full night and goes to prepare some breakfast. While she cooks, she does not hear that the thieves are back. They quickly move through the building and find her in the kitchen. They grab her easily and bring her to his closed metal door. Their banging wakes him up. "You like the present we left behind? Did she warm up your cold winter nights?" He is shocked and unprepared. She was telling the truth; she was not part of the crew. "If you don't open up we'll hit her a few times" He opens up right away. They rush in, beat him, tie him up and grab everything including the girl. This time the leader cannot hide the nude girl from the rest of the gang. The police come in after a short while and untie him. They are in full pursuit of the crew that has been robbing the area. They have also been looking for the girl for a few days since she never showed up to claim her prize. Their investigation led them to this small inn off the road. They set up camp at the hotel and apprehend the crew who did not have time to escape. They quickly find the gang, the girl, and all the stolen goods. The girl is brought back to the hotel. For some reason, she remains quiet as to the events that occurred at the hotel after the robbery in her report to the police. The police leaves, and she decides to stay behind saying that she would rather drive home on her own.

Once the last car has left the parking lot, she goes to him. He opens his mouth to apologize for not believing her but she kisses him before any words are spoken. Then she steps away from him and undresses before kneeling down naked on the cold stainless steel of the kitchen table.

12