Escape From Chaos

Story Info
Master of seduction steals his Mistress.
910 words
3.3
21.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chaos filled her mind, impeding her ability to focus. She wanted to be released from the madness, rediscover the pleasures that had been eluding her for too long now.

Every muscle she had was tense, craving to be touched, aching to be soothed. But it was mostly her mind that needed to be caressed… whispered words of fantasy to seduce her into the sensual, sexual state she yearned for.

She took a long bath, letting her thoughts drift with the music around her, surrounded by luscious white foam as she leaned back in the tub. She washed thoughtfully, shaving, slipping under the water to shampoo her hair, soft skin glistening in the candlelight. She closed her eyes, stood up, and began swaying gently to the song playing quietly through speakers in the hallway.

She danced naked, reaching for a towel, and dried her hair. Silky strands of red, gold and brown falling around a face beautifully accented with color – blue eyes were lined and framed with black lashes, her lips a delicious shade of dark cherry.

She had started coffee, its rich aroma filling the house, blending with vanilla candles and incense. Not waiting for the brew to complete, she lifted the glass carafe and poured a cup, adding scalded milk to make cappuccino. She drank half of it before reaching for the amber prescription bottle and removed the cap, then swallowed a couple of tiny pink pills. Relax, escape – into his world… that magic place where she was vulnerable and he possessed her.

He sat across the room, a silent observer. She knew he was there – he was in plain view – but she did not acknowledge him.

She turned up the stereo, and as she moved, the sheer green gown flowed around her like liquid emerald… an artful portrayal of seasoned beauty. Soft, milky white breasts hid behind embroidered adornments, large round nipples enticing him… he flexed his hands, resisting the urge to wrap his fingers around those tempting mounds to pull her to him right now.

But he knew she had to be stolen into seduction - to close out the rest of the outside world, become one with the fantasy… no interruptions, to be taken far away from the sounds of reality.

The visions on the television screen entrapped her consciousness, capturing her imagination with scenes of raw desire – vivid displays penetrated all obstacles that prevented him from releasing every inhibition within her. He intended to uncover all her buried treasures… reveal the hidden secrets.

He had watched her earlier as she interacted with words on a screen, crafting an invisible fantasy. She wrote with intensity, enjoying her audience. She was a mistress of story telling, capable of composing an alluring tale that snares the listener, the reader… and excites their own imagination…

And now, he would entertain her. She heard his whisper, felt his breath on her throat – warm fingers wrapping around it. She fell deeper under his spell – her heart racing. He caressed her shoulders, moving his hands down until he felt the pounding within her breasts – she was the storyteller, but he was the only man in her most intimate fantasy, the one who could tantalize her with eroticism. He held her soul captive. He alone could taste her mouth, nibble her breasts, tempt her with his touch – rough, gentle, possessive.

Wordlessly, he stroked her soft hair, towering over her, his body tense with anticipation. She held out her hand, taking his hard cock into skilled fingers, tracing her lips with the hot, angry tip… teasing him with her tongue… his pre-cum like sweet honey in her mouth as she licked the bulging head.

He reached between her thighs, spreading them slightly until he found her swollen clit, playing his fingers across it, her hips pressing up toward his hand invitingly.

She was warm and wet, pleading silently, lapping at his balls, sucking each one gently, swirling her tongue so that a low groan escaped his lips – he pulled her up to him… pushing her down forcefully, his eyes never leaving hers.

She felt his hands on her shoulders and move to her breasts, pressing his knees between hers. A pair of eloquent dancers, entwined… him leading her to ultimate ecstasy. His cock glided inside her tight opening, the wet pink lips engulfing his thick shaft, pushing inside until he could go no deeper, his balls heavy, contracting with eagerness. He continued slowly – but he couldn’t hold back and the rhythm hastened until he was slamming back and forth, her thighs pressed tightly against him.

He wasn’t ready for this yet… he stopped suddenly.

She moaned and reached for him, objecting. He turned her over, a wicked smile on his finely sculpted face – his ands strong and possessive on her hips. He lifted her to knees, and she spread her thighs – a beautiful ivory silhouette against his flesh – and lay down on her forearms, allowing him free access to drive into her again. Now she would be fucked, like never before – he would hold her in a dance of desire that promised an explosive finale.

He was Master, she was his Mistress – under the full moon his seed marked her like a tattoo of passion fulfilled. When the sun rose again, they would disappear in the shadow of day – only to return again at night… forever, never-ending.