Escape from Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muscular legs wrapped around him so that she could flex her torso and pull him into her even harder and faster than before. A more few drops of rain were falling down on them as her body shuddered every time he pummeled her. Her hands were still clenched on top of his and she pushed his hands deeper into her warm breasts as he pinched her nipples. He was grunting loudly, but it was nothing compared to the shrieks of pleasure coming from her and echoing amidst the rain. "UNGH!"

His mind was filled with the vivid memory of the first time he had sex in college with this gorgeous blonde from his English class. It was the first time he had ever fucked someone doggie style, and he still remembered how her body rocked underneath him.

He gave himself a mental slap. Why in God's name was he thinking about another woman right now, when he was fucking a green-skinned goddess from another planet. He was thrusting harder now, and her cries of pleasure were so melodious. "UNGH! UNGH!"

There was a time when he was twelve that his dog got lost, and he spent all day on his bicycle riding and calling his name, so that when he did finally find the animal he felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and relief.

Her breasts flapped in every direction as he continued shoving his cock into her wet pussy. "UNGH!"

He remembered a moment when this asshole at a high school party was trying to get a girl drunk, and after some deliberation went over and warned the girl what the fucker was trying to do. That café across the street from a place he worked at a few years ago had the most unexpectedly interesting egg salad sandwich he'd ever eaten, a surprisingly pleasurable experience, and he missed going there.

What the fuck was his brain doing? He forced his eyes open to stare at her naked, green body that was more beautiful than anyone he'd ever seen. Her luscious lips were spread wide open and she was gasping as though she were about to orgasm.

Another image flashed through his brain lingering for less than a second, as a seven year old standing in the transport dock of a city, or rather a series of structures stretching across hundreds of miles in the upper atmosphere of the large planet with an orange sky that was home, crying as the parents who had briefly lost her now had their arms wrapped around him, and feeling the overwhelming sense of relief that everything was going to be ok.

The eyes of the green alien bolted open as she groaned "UNNNGH!" She looked up at him with a momentary look of shock, but there was nothing on her face that said stop so he kept pounding into her.

He was still thrusting into her and seeing her body as she groaned with pleasure was the most arousing scene he had ever experienced. He felt his cock swell with cum and burst inside her. He continued sliding in and out of her as her panting made her entire chest heave and shake while the night continued to pelt their two bodies with rain.

They were both breathing heavy now, ignoring the strands of wet hair sliding down their faces, as a crack of thunder boomed over them. The rain was more intense now, but the two of them stared at each other with a mix of bewilderment and amazement.

She sat up and put her arms around his neck, then pressed her forehead into his and quietly but eagerly said, "My name is Xanxaa." Adam saw a flash of lightning and as he waited for the next crash of thunder, he wondered what on Earth he had gotten himself into.

12