Escape from Earth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a brief second, Adam saw a blur of colors race through his mind. He shook it off but he felt another wave of hazy images rush into him like a drill in his head.

He felt his arms tied behind his back as a wrinkly man in an unbuttoned military suit slammed his body against his. The old man with the white moustache grinned before slapping his palm against his cheek.

Adam's head shuddered as he snapped back to reality. He was still driving his cock into Xanxaa's beautiful, and soaking wet, body, but he pulled himself out of her and quickly put her down in the shower. The vision immediately dissipated, and he muttered "I'm sorry," as Xanxaa stared at him for a second as though stunned.

Her expression changed and with a sly, although cautious, smirk she leaned in and kissed Adam on his neck. She then turned around and pressed her chest against the tile of the shower wall, which compressed her humongous breasts so they bulged out to the side, as she spread her legs apart.

Adam was still slightly disoriented from his intense delirium so he did not resist when she reached behind her and shoved his erection between her buttocks. By the time he realized what was happening, his throbbing cock was buried far into her tiny anal cavity and his hairy scrotum was pressing into the soapy skin underneath her ass.

Even with the soapy water lubricating his shaft, he still found it incredibly difficult to stuff his thick cock into her miniscule hole. Every thump of his pulsating shaft against her tightening walls felt like a thundering drum. He was content to be still and feel every throb of his dick without moving and hurting her, but she grabbed his hands and clutched them around her massive tits as she rocked her hips back and forth. His concern about his relative girth hurting her tiny ass lessened as she repeatedly slammed her ass against his body with a force that shoved his cock further and further inside her with every penetrating thrust.

Adam was incredulous as her quiet panting and quivering body revealed how much she enjoyed being fucked in the ass, which convinced him to plunge into her even faster. Adam had been on the brink of orgasm for a while, but the tight pressure on his shaft was preventing any cum from being released.

The hot water drumming on their bodies made their drenched skin tricky to hold, so he had to dig his fingers into the soft flesh of her slippery tits in order to hold himself steady as he hammered her with all the energy he had. It took so much force to drive himself into her that he could feel his exhausted muscles were on the verge of collapse with every stroke.

Enough pressure had built up within his cock that his jism could no longer be contained. With a satisfied cry, cum erupted out of his cock and shot into her anal cavity like a rocket. He hoped his legs remained steady since his torso and arms immediately became too weak to hold up any more. In one motion, he wrenched his drained cock out of her ass and staggered backwards to lean against the other side of the shower in an effort to keep himself upright. Xanxaa shook her hips for a second and then turned around with a contented and thoroughly pleased look on her face.

Adam was panting and gasping as he leaned against the wall, desperately trying to breathe as much oxygen into his tired body as possible while the hot water continued beating down on their bare flesh like a tender jackhammer. Xanxaa, however, knelt down in front of him and eagerly slid her tongue around his deflating cock as though her mouth was hunting for some residual drops of cum. Adam tried to tell her that he was too exhausted, but his voice was too weak to produce any sounds louder than the soft roar of warm shower water spraying over them both.

Her lips slurped around his cock before she lifted his cock out of the way and sucked on his scrotum. She took turns gently placing each of his balls in her mouth and running her tongue around its hairy, loose skin. Adam had never had any woman voluntarily lick his balls, or involuntarily for that matter, and he was surprised how relaxing it made his entire body feel.

She eventually stood up and Adam turned the water off before grabbing a towel for each of them. Her gaze wandered around the walls of the room looking for something, and she seemed confused with his outstretched hand holding the towel until she saw him running the cloth through his hair and over his chest.

Although she smiled appreciatively as she took the towel, he thought he sensed disappointment from her as she stepped out of the stall, but he assumed he was not interpreting her facial expressions correctly. She was, after all, an alien that he barely knew. He suddenly felt a slight shiver and wasn't sure if it was from that thought or from the steam now vanishing away.

They each dried their body in silence, which to Adam seemed a little strange after the intimate exchange they had just shared. He finally broke the silence, "So how did you get here? To our planet, I mean."

"By accident," she said with sadness.

"In a space cruiser?"

"Yes, but it was destroyed as I crashed on your planet."

"So how are you going to get home?" he said, aware that he was holding his towel to hide his private parts from her, which under the circumstances seemed rather ridiculous.

"I wish I could build a beacon that could send a distress signal to my people." She shook most of the water off her arms and torso without using the towel. "But your world does not have that kind of technology."

"Can't you just build it? Like you did with my car?"

"I have the capability," she replied as she leaned forward to lightly dab the towel carefully over her gorgeous, curvaceous legs, "but the variety of raw materials I would need are quite extensive and I don't even know if they exist here in sufficient quantities."

"Well," he said meekly, "we'll figure something out." He hoped he sounded soothing and optimistic, but to him he sounded like a naive imbecile. They stood in silence for another minute as he thought of what clothes he had in his small apartment that he could offer her. Then he thought of a question to ask. "So on your world, you fuck each other as payment?" As soon as the words left his lips, he regretted asking such an insulting and condescending question.

She stood naked in front of him as she dropped the towel and vigorously rubbed her fingers through her soaking wet, red hair. "Of course," she replied with no indication of offense, "giving pleasure to others is highly valued."

"Well yeah, we humans like to give pleasure too," he added defensively as he found a couple of plush fleece robes. "But don't you worry about things like sexually transmitted diseases?"

"Our bodies have evolved many different immune responses. Disease is rarely seen anymore." He put his arms through the robe but did not bother tying the waistband. Adam held open the other fleece robe for Xanxaa to wear, but she put her hand up dismissively. "No thank you," she smiled at him. "The feel of clothes is uncomfortable to me." Adam felt a little rejected from her refusal, but he certainly wasn't going to argue if Xanxaa wanted her beautiful body to remain naked.

Her massive breasts swayed as she followed Adam out into the kitchen. "I'm starving," he announced, pulling some food out of the bag from the convenience store before asking "Want something to eat?" She nodded as he spread the assortment of groceries on the table. "Ok, no diseases. But what about getting pregnant?" She began peeling an orange while he opened a Snickers bar.

"What do you mean?" she asked with surprise. "Women do not get pregnant unless they wish it."

They were both staring at each, not understanding what the other was saying. "Wish it?" he echoed.

She looked even more confused, "Your human females control their ability to procreate, is that correct?"

"We control it with condoms and birth control and stuff." Adam gulped down the rest of the candy bar as he opened a bag of potato chips.

Her eyes fluttered for a second. "You are referring to artificial assistance"

"Yeah. Without it, then she might get pregnant."

"Even if the female does not want it?"

"Yeah, women accidentally get pregnant all the time." He knew it was bad manners to talk to someone while chewing, but he was too famished from all his activities to stop cramming more chips into his mouth.

"Accidentally? How strange. I am beginning to see why sexual contact is less common here." Adam offered Xanxaa a potato chip, which she examined curiously before taking a bite and smiled with approval.

He paused the conversation to pour them both a glass of water. When he returned and set her glass on the table, he continued. "But how does all this work? I mean, do your people have, like, boyfriends and girlfriends? Do you get married? Or do you just... you know, have sex with everyone?"

Adam wondered if his continuous questioning was rude, but she answered matter-of-factly, as though she were not bothered one bit. "We have a few select partners who we bond with more frequently. So in your vernacular, I suppose you could think of these as romantic relationships."

"But do you get married?"

"Married? We do not have exclusive pairings or celebratory events for particular relationships, no." Xanxaa gulped some water before adding, "Well, there are some pairings that go beyond just partners. But those are rare."

Adam was trying his best not to incredulously spew out bits of potato chips as he asked, "It's rare to have relationships?"

"I am referring to a particular pairing, what we call a Xymian bond, where they..." Xanxaa talked animatedly as though she would never get tired of discussing her planet and swapping cultural information with someone so curious, but then her expression turned cautious again. "It is an exceptional bond that only a small percentage of my species engage in because it takes many, many years to practice and cultivate."

"What about you? Do you have one of these... special bonds with anyone?" Her face turned melancholy, which made Adam immediately regret asking such a personal question. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It is alright, I enjoy talking about my world," she said warmly. "No, I have no special bonding partners currently, I have... other priorities at the moment." Adam didn't know what that meant, but her sudden listlessness made him think it was better to let the matter go.

He decided he needed to change the subject. "So how did you end up on this world?" he blurted without thinking. "And how did you get involved with our military here?"

Xanxaa hesitated, as though she were choosing her words carefully, before she answered, "I... I'm sorry, that is a story best told another time."

Adam kicked himself mentally for jumping into another uncomfortable question. "You know what, never mind," he said as casually as he could. He snickered in an effort to lighten the mood, "I'm sorry for the questions. It's just that I've never met any aliens before." She nodded with a smile but did not say anything in response.

The conversation halted and they ate in silence for several minutes. Her eyes drifted to the side as though she were remembering something upsetting. He tried to think of another question to ask her that wouldn't be too impolite, but nothing immediately came to mind. His mind was too busy chastising himself for letting what was a delightful exchange go wrong.

Xanxaa was the first to break the silence with a question of her own, "So war is common on your planet?"

Adam nodded somberly, "Yeah, I wish it weren't true. But wars happen a lot here. Too much. Way too much."

"It seems misguided and destructive to me," she said indifferently after she took a large bit of an apple. "Your landlord seems angry. Probably affected by his battles."

"Mr. Wiggins? You think he was a veteran?" Adam had spent much of time avoiding the landlord, not asking him about his history or military service. "I never thought about it. I suppose he might have been. What makes you...?"

Xanxaa eyes darted at Adam, "His.... ear, it was unusually shaped, like it had been in a war." Adam had never thought too much about Mr. Wiggin's gnarled ear, but now that she mentioned it, he remembered his landlord mentioned Vietnam when he first arrived at the apartment. "On my world," she continued while munching on more apple, "giving pleasure to each other is used to prevent misunderstandings and battles among principalities."

"Your world sounds like a nice place," Adam said with a smile. She nodded and grinned back at him as she bit off the last portion of apple and placed the core on a napkin.

Xanxaa cheerfully hopped off her barstool. "I am tired, do you have an area where you rest?"

"Sure, the bedroom is right there," Adam said pointing at the door along the wall. He looked at the clock, which told him it was after 2am, and he realized just how exhausted he was as well. "And I'll take the couch here."

"Don't be silly," she said with a tease, "We shall sleep together."

Adam didn't relish the thought of sleeping on his antiquated couch, especially since it was still holding a pile of laundry from two days ago. "Alright, but I really am tired. So don't expect any more action from me tonight." She turned and gave him a wide grin that suggested she had other ideas.

He walked into his bedroom and quickly kicked some loose clothes into the open closet beside his hamper. As they approached the bed, she looked curiously at it and gently pressed down on the mattress as if she wasn't entirely sure if this was in fact the bed. As Adam's sore muscles let his robe fall the floor, however, he knew he would be unable to do anything more strenuous than climb under the sheets.

He collapsed onto the mattress on his back and, pulling the sheets over himself, decided not to move until the sun came back up. Xanxaa nuzzled up next to him under the sheets and began kissing Adam's chest. "I can't," he groaned with a snort. "I'm sorry, but I can't do anything right now. I can't move."

"You don't have to move," she assured him as she kissed him on his stomach and then his pubic hairs. She then took to kissing his limp cock, which made Adam embarrassed at how weak he was.

When her ringed fingers squeezed his flaccid dick and her mouth surrounded his scrotum, he felt his groins become more energized as an erection grew inside her throat. She moaned with excitement and ran her tongue around his shaft a few times before she lifted her head. She smiled at him while she swung a leg over his body and straddled him.

"I'm serious," he said weakly. "I can't move." She didn't say a word as she gently maneuvered her pussy so it lightly touched the tip of his cock. He could feel that she was already moist, and she lowered her hips so that his dick penetrated her outer lips and pushed between the swollen walls of her vagina.

As she slowly moved herself up and down, Adam was sure the skin of his cock would feel painfully raw by now, but all he felt as he moved inside her was pleasure. Xanxaa was leaning forward with her hands on his biceps, so Adam was incapable of moving even if his aching muscles had the power to do so. Even though his body was sore, feeling his cock rub inside her warm, soaking wet pussy caused a rush of warm happiness to flood his entire being.

He remembered standing in silent gratitude as he walked by a cemetery where there was a funeral for a fallen soldier. He remembered marching in protest from the ill-advised Middle East war that became a disaster. He remembered being horrified reading a news article about a village in some far away country that had been bombed, killing dozens of villagers but missing the terrorist leader that had been targeted.

Adam opened his eyes and saw Xanxaa stare watching him with her head slightly cocked to one side and an intense stare that hovered between fondness and curiosity. He couldn't help but wonder if she was somehow able to pull out his memories; after all, he had no idea what all her species was capable of doing. He was a little uncomfortable at the thought, but his attention dissolved when she leaned back and bounced her body more rapidly. The skin of her thighs and ass, moist with sweat, slapped against him, as her gigantic breasts jiggled and swung with every impact.

Adam was standing in a street filled with cascading lights that flew down the road under a deep orange sky. He looked up and saw a majestic building in the shape of an upper case "t" towering over him composed of slivers of metal, with the heavy sides of the building jutting out at an impossible distance. The streets were filled with trees and bushes, and every one of them was filled with fruit of all colors and shapes. People were walking down the street, all of them naked with green skin, and every so often someone would pull off a succulent fruit and bite into it as others greeted each other affectionately through sexual touches that seemed perfectly normal. As dozens of small triangular aircraft flew over his head, he saw the entire city was perched on top of a mountain and he could look out for miles and see the twinkling lights of other cities scattered across the deep blue and purple mountains.

Both Adam and Xanxaa were still grunting with passion, but Xanxaa's eyes grew wide with surprise, and Adam's eyes glazed over into a stupor. The vision he saw lasted less than a second, then immediately his head became filled with air and straw, which he knew was impossible but was very much how he felt. He wanted to hold on to the vision he just had, but the sight of Xanxaa's body twisting and gyrating in sexual ecstasy in front of him was too enthralling.

Despite the soreness hurting of his muscles protesting every movement, Adam managed to lean forward so that he could capture one of her bouncing nipples in his teeth. He bit down to get a solid hold on her tit, and she groaned in ecstasy. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his head into her so his face was buried in the soft flesh of her quivering breast.

The rapid pace of her body loudly smacking against his had become frenetic, almost chaotic, as she panted and gasped while he gnawed on her nipple. His cock was throbbing inside her, ready to explode, while the wetness of her drenching wet cunt was pouring out of her.

Xanxaa clenched her fingers and held his head tightly as she felt cum erupt inside her and spread warm, sticky jism all over her pulsing vagina walls. Their two bodies slowed in rhythm and it wasn't long before Adam's body collapsed into a pile of sweaty flesh and aching muscles on the bed.

She fell on top of him and then, kneeling over him, used her dangling, humongous tits to massage his chest. He gave her one last look and smiled before closing his eyes and embracing the sleep he so desperately needed.

Seeing that he was now unconscious, she tumbled to the side and watched him as he drifted off into slumber. She looked at the rings on her hand as her expression morphed into one of sorrow as she whispered, "You are a good person," She took a deep breath as she settled down to sleep. "I am sorry I shall have to hurt you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The night sky above the city was thick with rainclouds as the ship swung around and landed on the mountain. A tall, ancient oak that had been standing there overseeing the landscape for over a hundred years became crushed as it split in two and the massive branches fell towards the ground and flattened several more smaller pines that had, up until that point, enjoyed the protection of the enormous tree.

A door on the side of the ship opened, and a woman stepped out on to the soft, wet earth. Her pitch-black, leathery boots were shiny and rode almost all the way up her muscular thighs, and she could feel the rain splashing against her dark-green skin. Other than her boots and the long, black gloves that rose up to her elbows, she wore nothing else, and the nipples on her bare breasts became erect from the chill of wind.