Escape from Earth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am very glad you enjoy my pussy. I enjoy your cum as well," Xanxaa declared as if confessing. "Human cum is a unique blend of salty taste and creamy texture that I find very appetizing."

"You're welcome to have as much as you want," he offered with a chuckle. She nuzzled her face into his neck as he insisted, "But only if you let me cram my tongue inside you again."

"Mmm," she purred while hugging him with a firm squeeze, "I will allow it." After a brief kiss on his neck, she continued, "I very much enjoyed what you were doing. It was... well, remarkable."

"Remarkable? I mean, I'm glad you liked it, but... I guess I'm surprised that for someone who has sex all the time would find that remarkable."

"On our world, it is rare for men to spend much time licking the female. You were so... so eager! And insistent! It was wonderful! Except for..." Her voice trailed off as she playfully scratched his chest with one of her fingers.

"Did something happen?"

"Yes. Well, I am not sure. I was really enjoying what you were doing, and I was trying to relax like you told me to. But then I felt this... this strange feeling like a small fire inside my pussy. I was paralyzed and lightheaded. And I felt as if I were about to go into freefall. Thankfully I managed to stop myself before it became too intense. I am sorry, I do not know what is wrong with me. I really did enjoy what you were doing, but I..." Xanxaa's voice tapered off as she noticed the smirk on Adam's face as he tried to stifle a laugh. With a mix of curiosity and annoyance, she asked "What do you find amusing about what I am telling you?"

"I think," Adam couldn't suppress his laughter anymore, which made Xanxaa look at him with a mixture of confusion and irritation, "you almost had your first orgasm."

She lifted her head up with surprise. "THAT was an orgasm? It was... terrifying!"

"But it didn't hurt, right?"

"Yes! It did!" she blurted before she paused and thought about it. "Mmm, perhaps not. It certainly startled me," she exclaimed right away before admitting, "but on reflection, it did not hurt."

"It felt good, right?"

She thought for a while and a grin slowly emerged across her face. "I suppose.... Yes. Yes it did."

He pressed his forehead against hers and asked in a deep voice, "Did it feel REALLY good?" She nodded zealously. "Well, I would love to do that again right now, but I know I'm exhausted and I imagine you are too." She nodded as her eyelids started to close. "But next time you start to feel that way," he paused for dramatic effect before finishing his thought, "Go with it. It is incredible!"

Xanxaa yawned, then asked, "Is that what you feel when you cum?"

"Hell yeah!" he snorted, "That's why I love fucking you!"

She beamed with pride for a second, and then asked, "And it will not hurt?" As she shifted position, the warm skin of her huge, naked breasts rubbed against the soft hairs on his stomach.

"No, it won't hurt. In fact," he put his lips against her ear and whispered, "it feels fantastic." She snatched her head back and her eyes grew wide like she wasn't sure if she should believe his impish smirk or his reassuring nod. "Trust me."

"And women on your planet experience this every time they have sex?"

"For the most part," Adam declared before acknowledging, "Well, I don't know how often. Sometimes women fake it."

"Fake an orgasm? Why would anyone do that?"

"Well, they might fake the sounds and movements to make the guy cum faster." Xanxaa gave him a furtive look, "Y'know," he added, "to get sex over with earlier. If she's bored." He quickly inserted, "I mean, that's never happened to ME, but I hear it does happen."

They laughed together then sat silently for a moment. "Your species," she finally said after a minute of contemplation, "is quite strange."

"Let the orgasm happen next time," he said softly. "Trust me."

She stretched her neck out and gave him a long kiss on his lips before she laid her head back down on his chest, "I do." He tenderly ran his fingers through her burgundy hair for a minute and then felt her naked body become limp. His head felt like a cement block, so he closed his eyes and within seconds, he joined her in sleep.

Adam was the first to wake up, so after a few moments of feeling the soft thumping of her heartbeat against his naked body, he slid out from underneath her and got dressed before she woke. He was just pulling his t-shirt over his head when she sat up and tried to unbuckle his pants. "Take these off! I want to thank you again!"

"Xanxaa!" he exclaimed as he tried to block her hands, "believe me, I want to fuck you over and over! And we'll have plenty of time for that later."

"But I like bonding first thing in the morning," she pouted half-jokingly.

"I'll owe you a fuck, ok? But right now, the sun is out and the sooner you activate the beacon, the sooner you can go home!"

Disappointment spread over her face, and she dropped her arms dejectedly into her lap. "You are eager for me to leave?"

"I want you to be safe!" he said reassuring as he sat down on the bed beside her. "If it were up to me, you would stay here with me so I could fuck you forever." He stood up and took a few seconds to peer out the window. "But remember that general out there looking for you who wants to hurt you?" Kneeling in front of her, he took her hands and lightly squeezed them. "I don't want you to go, but it doesn't matter what I want. The only way for you to be safe is to get you home. So let's go set up your beacon.... thingamajig, and then we'll come back here and fuck each other until your people come for you, ok?"

She frowned with uncertainty while staring at their entwined fingers, so he promised, "The sooner we do this, the sooner we can come back and fuck." She smiled playfully as he let go of one hand and caressed one of her naked breasts. "And when we get back," he stared intently into her eyes with somber gravity, "I swear to lick your pussy and never stop until you scream with your own orgasm."

She laughed and stood up, "Very well. We will activate the beacon now. But we must go outside."

"Alright, here's your jacket and breakfast," he said tossing the hooded jacket and a couple of leftover protein bars onto the bed next to her while she was putting on her maroon boots.

"Ugh, how I hate your culture's insistence on wearing clothing," she snorted but slipped his jacket on without protest while devouring the protein bar and then followed him out the door.

"So," he asked pausing on the walkway balcony outside their hotel door, "where should we set this thing up?"

Xanxaa grinned and rested against the metal rail on the edge of the second story walkway. "Come here and I'll show you," she said while holding his hand and pulling him towards her.

Although he enjoyed any opportunity to press their bodies together, something about her demeanor made him nervous. As soon as he was within reach, she threw her arms around his waist and then toppled backwards so they both flipped over the railing and dropped towards the pavement below.

His panic lasted less than a second when they both stopped in midair and then floated upwards along the side of the building. They flew to the roof of the two-story hotel and gently landed.

He laughed as he tried to squirm out of her embrace with fake anger, "Don't do that!"

Her hands were locked around him and she pulled him close until her nose pressed against his. "You're not the only one full of surprises," she chuckled.

Looking around, he saw they were on a neglected roof patio with a dozen reclining chairs randomly scattered around. A few yards away was a small pool filled with nothing except thick, green mold on the dry, decaying concrete walls. Adam looked over at the nearby entrance and saw the padlock and chains through the black metal gate and hinges browned with corrosion. "Shit, looks like no one's been up here in years."

Xanxaa removed her jacket as quickly as she could and thrown it as far away from her as she could. She inspected the beacon one last time and began the process of orienting the platforms so they faced upward while the blistering sun beat down on them. "I've activated the core battery, but I had to use most of the energy in my rings to do so. The beacon will need about twenty of your minutes to scan this part of the galaxy in order to map itself accurately." She walked toward him with devious, carnal hunger in her eyes.

Adam looked around at the area and could see some nearby buildings down the street. "Whoa, we can't do this in public! People could see us!"

Xanxaa shrugged her shoulders, "It matters not to me if people watch or not. They would be welcome to observe." She unzipped his pants and stroked his bulging cock with both of her hands "But if you are concerned, then observe that there is no one around us anyway."

He tried to object, but looking at her naked body as she affectionately tugged on his stiff dick made it difficult to protest. Her enormous tits bounced slightly each time her arms moved whenever she twisted her wrists so she could pull her hands up and down his shaft. He tried to express his practical nervousness of exposing themselves, but his words were little more than babbling gasps.

She released her grip so she could lean in and kiss him before walking around him to one of the rusting deck loungers. "Besides," she said as she put one knee on the end of the chair and bent over to grasp each of the handles, "you owe me a fuck, as you say, from this morning." She looked over her shoulder with a smirk as she wiggled her hips and beckoned him to fuck her from behind.

Adam had already taken off his clothes and was straddling the lounger behind her. He felt a little disappointed that she didn't want him to lick her pussy again since he was anxious to taste her again. If she was in the mood for a vigorous fuck, however, he wasn't going to argue. Besides, he thought to himself, technically he did owe her a morning fuck. He dug his fingers into her firm, soft ass and pulled her buttocks apart so that he could see that her cunt was already dripping wet with anticipation.

He firmly gripped his hardened cock and could feel himself throbbing with desperation. As soon as his tip pressed against her warm, moist cunt, he felt a rush of exhilaration. When he pushed himself deep inside her and felt the drenched, spongy walls of her vagina swelling tight around his shaft, he moaned with gratitude.

Their bodies rocked against each other, slowly at first but quickly became more forceful. Her incredibly massive breasts dangling beneath her chest went from shaking gently to swinging uncontrollably. She threw her head back and smiled as she hummed approvingly.

As he slapped his groin against her shuddering buttocks, he wasn't sure why she was reaching back with one hand and pushing her buttocks apart around her asshole. Since she didn't seem to want to stop fucking, he gently pushed one of his fingers into her hole. He pulled his finger in and out, which made her gasp with pleasure, but her hand remained on her ass shaking frenetically.

Adam's body was already covered with sweat as the heat of the sun beat down on him mercilessly, but her skin was barely damp. He kept driving his cock into her, grunting every time he crammed himself inside her.

He pushed a second finger into her hole, and she groaned, but the hand on her backside kept quivering. When he finally slipped a third finger into her and thrusted his hand into her ass with a satisfying force, she returned both hands to the chair handles.

He alternated his thrusting so that he slid his fingers out of her ass as he slapped his sweaty groin into her hips and plunged his cock into her pussy. When he pulled the shaft of his soaking wet dick out until only his tip remained inside her, he drove his fingers forcefully into her buttocks. Her panting quickened into squeals of delight as her body lunged forward each time his pummeling thrusts swapped between his cock and his fingers.

Their skin was becoming slippery with perspiration, and Adam found it more difficult to keep his grip on her pelvis. Her long, burgundy hair was whipping around, so without thinking he grabbed a wad of her hair and bury his fingers into the strands. He pulled her body toward him so he could pound himself harder into her cunt and ass, but he saw that her head was also being jerked backwards. He was just about to let go of her, but the huge grin on her face as she shrieked with gratification convinced him to keep going.

At first Adam only dated the blonde from his college English class because she had a great body. After a few months, though, he found he loved her deeply and wanted to make long-range plans with her, which is why she said she broke off their relationship since she didn't feel the same way about him, leaving him wounded and empty.

Adam knew when Xanxaa was using sex to delve into his memories. She seemed to be attempting to dig out his previous relationships, which made him a little nervous but he wasn't going to fight her. He focused on shoving his cock and fingers into her groin and relaxed any defenses in his mind as best he could.

The dozen one-night stands he had whirled through his mind rapidly like running a finger across a stack of playing cards. Of the women he dated that qualified as a relationship, most lasted four to ten months depending on how much of each other they could withstand. He cheated on only one woman, whom he dated for seven months. She must have found out since he came home and found a note filled with expletives, all deserved he had to admit, and all of his favorite CDs gone. Adam had regretted being a jerk to Adrienne. Adam could make Meredith laugh more than anyone in her life before. Adam went on two dates with Christy but couldn't stand the way she bit her fingernails. Adam loved Donna and was devasted when she broke with him after only three months.

Xanxaa slapped her groin backwards at a furious pace, which Adam was willing to match. He tightened his grip on her hair and hammered his body into hers so hard that all of muscles throughout his body strained to keep up the exhausting pace. She let go of the chair handles and pinched her own nipples, so that her torso was held up only by the strands of hair in Adam's fist. He leaned back a little in an effort to plunge his cock deeper into her pussy. His fingers were becoming sore from being squeezed into her tight ass, but he continued forcing them further insider her until his knuckles smacked against her ass.

The woman he had loved the most undoubtedly was the one he met at his first job. She was this cute girl he kept intentionally running into at the copier, and he felt like an overly eager puppy desperately trying to get her attention. She eventually relented, and their three year relationship was heading towards marriage until a series of petty squabbles turned into vicious fights of unforgivable insults that they never recovered from.

Adam felt his entire life unfolding in front of Xanxaa, every victory, every defeat, every proud moment, every regret. He couldn't understand how anyone could look at who he was and want to keep being with him. But Xanxaa showed no signs of wanting to be anywhere else other than with him. While she whimpered with sexual pleasure, Adam was grunting like a fierce animal and the small part of his brain worried they may be too noisy was overwhelmed by his carnal lust to continue fucking. His cock was covered with the juices of her cunt, and as she rammed her body backwards into his groin, he shoved his well-lubricated dick into her with a punishing force.

Her humongous tits swung crazily in random directions like spherical pendulums that no longer answered to physics. Her gasps of delight shifted from breathless panting to grunting squeals. He saw her green skin glistened with a slight dampness underneath the grueling sun, which he assumed she must be used to on her world, while he was drenched profusely with sweat.

His cock throbbed with an expectation of release, and he slapped his body into the wet skin of her shuddering buttocks, more soaked from his sweat than hers. His arm was weary from tenaciously ramming his three fingers into her tight asshole, and her backside was so slick that he could even drive his knuckles inside her as well.

His vision filled with hundreds of men, perhaps a thousand, standing knee deep in churning purple water all around as far as could be seen. Many of them had green skin, but several hundred were from alien races with shapes undreamt by any human. The air was warm and each breath was pleasurably sedating like being intoxicated by a beautiful vision. The vast majority of men were more of a partial apparition than an actual person, and their skin was like a translucent afterthought undeserving of any vibrancy. Only four or five figures were more solid than the others, but even the colors of their skin were subdued and faded. A single column of light stood nearby and when approached was revealed to be a figure that was smooth and lacking in all detail except for two eyes closed as if in mysterious slumber on a face with features shifting and attempting to become something. The two eyes suddenly flew open and the face instantaneously transformed into a recognizable shape, and Adam stared into his own eyes.

Adam opened his own eyes and found his body continuing to vigorously pound into Xanxaa's cunt as if by sheer momentum. Every time she extracted his memories, he marveled at she was able to do so within mere seconds, although he wasn't sure exactly how long. Maybe it was all accomplished in less than one second, since he had no idea how he could continue to fuck her with no vivid recollection of how long he had lost touch with reality.

The beacon was emitting a continual series of piercing sounds over a low hum, and small lights were now active all over the device. He wasn't sure if he was awakened by the beacon or the disturbing vision of seeing his own face. He only intended to give his thoughts to Xanxaa, so he didn't understand what he saw. He knew he hadn't seen a particular recollection like his; it was more of a conglomeration of feelings, or maybe impressions, gathered together in one bizarre, dream-like collection.

At first when he looked up, he though the tension on Xanxaa's face was because of erotic pleasure, but the way her eyes shifted at him with uncertainty made him think there might be another reason for her nervousness.

He readjusted his fist so he could maintain his grip on her hair. To him it looked as though her head and neck, and especially her back, were all bent back at what to him appeared to be an excruciating angle, but her grinning laughter showed no anguish whatsoever.

The rusty deck lounger she was holding onto began scraping along the concrete roof an inch or two every time he smashed his dick into her cunt, but was now up against the wooden bar. He felt he was ready to cum, but no amount of thrusting could quite get him to achieve climax.

He pulled out and threw her down on her back on top of the lounger. The loud metal clanging sound meant he probably threw her too hard, but he could only focus on his need to orgasm. He grabbed the handles and leaned over her body before resumed hammering her body frenetically.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on to his neck while staring with adoration at the passion in his face. He did not see her affectionate gaze; his eyes were closed, since his face was dripping with perspiration in the thick, humid air. Sweat dripped off his body and onto her humongous tits sloshing and buffeting uncontrollably across her chest from the strength of his pounding.

Jism filled the urethra in his shaft and he could feel the pressure building until he was unable to restrain it. She groaned with pleasure as cum burst out of his cock, and he kept his turbulent pace of colliding into her for almost several minutes before he slowed down and leisurely slipped in and out of her.