Escape from Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam roused from his vision with tears in his eyes as his body continued to hammer his cock into her warm, wet cunt. Xanxaa was tenderly holding James's cock as she slowly licked his diminishing shaft. Although she must have seen the memory wrenched from his brain, she showed no indication of it and instead seemed focused on her roaming tongue.

He could feel the jism building in his groin, and he pushed aside the bitter memory in the forefront of his mind. Adam concentrated on her beautiful body, her swinging red hair, and her shaking, gigantic tits that were pressed against James's shins. He moved his hands up and around her lower body until he found just the right curve in her hips where he could clench her tightly. Ramming his pulsating cock into her drenching wet pussy always felt heavenly, but after recalling the ache in his heart he was particularly grateful for the rapturous excitement in his dick.

It only took a dozen more vigorous thrusts until he too unleashed several shots of cum into her receptive body. Orgasmic relief washed over his muscles like a cleansing heat surrounding his body, and the pace of his hammering slowed down as the last few drops of jism trickled out of his cock. She grinded her ass against his hairy groin until she was convinced she had taken all he could give.

"Holy shit," James murmured, "that was.... wow." Xanxaa, pleased that James enjoyed his sexual experience, pushed herself off his legs so that he could squeeze her tits while Adam slid his cock around her vagina a few more times. "Do you..." he asked with amazement and disbelief, "do both of you do this.... like, a lot?"

"Of course," she said dispassionately. "Were you uncomfortable?"

"No," James replied quickly, "it's just.... I've always fantasized about being in a threeway, but I never... wow. That was great!"

"Excellent! Then let us do it again!" Xanxaa asked with excitement.

"Are you serious?" James looked at Adam as though terrified, and Adam shrugged his shoulders in reply.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Remarkable," Xanxaa murmured as she examined her chicken nuggets with astonishment, which made Adam chuckle nervously while popping another nugget into his mouth. James kept trying to steal glances at her giant breasts without anyone noticing, but Adam and Xanxaa exchanged knowing looks and secretly giggled together. The three of them ate and Adam kept asking James questions about his life, mostly so James wouldn't ask too many questions to Xanxaa. Adam didn't want any more people to know she was an alien than necessary, and he was afraid Xanxaa would inadvertently say something to give herself away. The conversation was also a way for Adam to postpone James seeing any news reports about the military destroying a gas station. Adam had listened to the radio while waiting for James to come home, and while no reports mentioned anyone matching Adam and Xanxaa's descriptions, Adam didn't want to take any chances.

After dinner, Xanxaa begged both Adam and James to fuck her together, but Adam was still a little dizzy. He didn't know if he was exhausted, malnourished, or had lost too much fluids from constantly cumming. He told the two of them to go ahead and fuck while he put the dishes away.

Xanxaa led James, who stared incomprehensibly at the two of them, over to the couch. After taking his clothes off, she sat him on the couch with an insistent push and then climbed on top of him with her legs straddling his extra large hips.

Upon shoving her humongous breasts into his face, his hands glided over her chest and squeezed her soft flesh. His cock became rock hard between his wrinkles of flab after she rubbed her tits over his head, and she slowly brought her hips down on top of his erection. Her body bounced up and down, gently at first but soon she began crashing herself down fiercely onto his lap.

Adam was trying to quietly place the dishes into the dishwasher without making too much noise so he wouldn't disturb them. When he saw her throw her head back with her mouth gasping wide open in pleasure, he knew James was most likely gnawing on her nipples. He knew how much she enjoyed that and he had to keep himself from chuckling too loudly. Seeing the giddy smile on her face, and knowing that James was beyond thrilled with what she was doing, he had to laugh.

Adam was doing a final wipe down of the counters when he heard James grunting with a low rumble. Xanxaa was slamming her groin down, with her red hair swaying wildly, while the two of them were panting with increasing volume. Even with his teeth clenched on one of her erect nipples, her massive tits flopped chaotically across her chest beneath his fingers buried deep in the soft flesh of her breasts.

As James unleashed a steady growl, she gripped his head firmly until his face was submerged deep into her cleavage. She cried with pleasure and leaned backwards so that her spine was curved at an unnerving angle. Their bodies kept colliding as their breathing gradually returned to normal until their gyrations became slow and leisurely.

She slid to her knees in front of him and wrapped her lips around his spent cock. Adam knew her tongue was twisting around James's shaft in search of every drop of cum left on his throbbing dick. He groaned with satisfaction as her sunken cheeks showed how hard she sucked on him. It wasn't long before she sat up, smiled at him, and licked the tiny streams of jism clinging to her lips.

It was getting late and since James had to get up and go to work in the morning, he showed them where the guest room with the queen size bed was located and said good night. Adam swore he and Xanxaa would leave in the morning, but James insisted they stay as long as they wanted, which Adam was thankful to hear since he had no plan about where they were going to go next.

As Adam inspected the bed in the guestroom, Xanxaa waited until James left before she whispered to him, "Why do you think James has had a very unhappy life?" Adam looked surprised, but Xanxaa gave him a look of helplessness. "I did not intend to explore his mind! His thoughts were screaming at me! He was so... happy to bond with me because he was convinced he would never have a better night of sexual pleasure for the remainder of his life. Then all his feelings of unhappiness just, what is the word.... tumbled out of him. I do not know where from, I did not look at any other memories. So why would he feel that way?"

"I have no idea," Adam answered, "but you probably *will* be the best night of sex in his life."

Her eyes bolted at him with a startled look, "What makes you say that?"

"Because," he said wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards him, "you would be the best night of sex in ANYone's life." She grinned self-consciously. Adam didn't know if her species was capable of blushing, but she was definitely acting as if she could.

"So," he said changing the subject, "tomorrow we can start rebuilding your beacon so you can contact your homeworld."

"No, we cannot," Xanxaa sighed. "Any other signal beacon I attempt to send will simply alert my sister to our location. The original beacon hopefully sent out enough of a signal to reach Hryulla."

"Hopefully?"

"It is impossible to know for sure, but it is too risky to try to send another signal."

"What about your sister? She must have come here on some sort of ship. Let's take that."

Xanxaa shook her head, "Our cloaking technology is quite advanced. I would need technology far greater than these rings to find it." She looked at the ground unenthusiastically. "I suppose you are anxious for me to leave."

"What? Why would you think that?"

"Having me here means putting your life in jeopardy. I would think you would be happy to..."

"What would make me happy," Adam interrupted, "is for you to be safe at home. But honestly," he paused and stared at a dirt clod on his sneakers as he took them off. "I would really like it if you stayed." He looked at her with a meek smile. "But that would be selfish. It's too dangerous for you here. What's important is getting you home."

"Yes, and my sister as well."

"You want to bring your sister home?" Adam couldn't hold back the disbelief in his tone. "You mean the sister out there trying to kill you?"

She looked at him with gentle sadness, "Xora has long been troubled, but clearly her psychosis has worsened since I last saw her."

"So what is her deal?" Xanxaa looked at him curiously for Adam to explain his words. "I mean, why does she want to kill you?"

"Come bond with me," she said sultrily as she slid her hands over his bare chest, "and I will show you all I know."

He caught a whiff in his armpit and decided it had been too long since he had washed himself. "I never get tired of fucking you," he grunted as he slowly crept off the mattress, "but I really stink. I'm going to take a shower. But when I get back..."

"What a wonderful idea," she said as she sprang off the bed after him.

Adam turned and held his hand his hand up to stop her. "Ooooh, you know I love fucking you, but I don't think we should here. I mean, we're guests here and I don't want to disturb James."

She reached down and massaged his tired cock, "Then we'll have to be quiet." Her resolute grin told him this was another dispute he wasn't going to win.

Adam, however, did want to be somewhat respectful. He slipped his shorts on, "Stay here, I'll get us some towels." She nodded with a sly smile like she was ready to embark on a clandestine operation. He walked down the hall, but stopped a few steps away from James's closed door and heard the sounds of muffled snoring. He opened a door along the hall to the linen closet James had shown earlier and grabbed some towels. Back in the room, he took Xanxaa's hand and, holding another finger up to his lips, led her across the hall to the guest bathroom.

The shower stall was barely big enough for both of them to squeeze in, but they eagerly stepped in and closed the door. Xanxaa worked the faucet and they both yelped quietly as freezing cold water sprayed on their shivering bodies. Xanxaa turned the left knob frantically and the water quickly warmed up.

Adam, standing behind her, put some liquid soap on his hands and slipped them around to her chest so he could rub her tits until slippery bubbles covered her torso. One hand glided up to her neck, and she threw her head back as his fingers lovingly skimmed the surface of her face. His other hand massaged her abdomen and thighs with motions across her pubic hair that teased venturing downward but would wander elsewhere. She spread her legs apart to give him access but then pouted lightheartedly when his fingers did not reach down where she hoped.

She tried to turn around to face him, but he held her tight until she relented He poured shampoo in his hands and threaded his fingers through her hair until every strand was lathered. She raised her arms up and ran her own hands through her hair as he resumed caressing her enormous breasts and tenderly squeezing her nipples. Placing his palms on the underside of soapy mounds, he lifted her hefty bosoms up and buried his fingers deep into her flesh as they slowly slipped out of his hands and dropped down. He could hear her exhale with pleasure every time her nipples slid across his palms.

Enough soap had washed off her body, so Adam slid his hand down and gently stroked her pussy, which made her moan with exasperated relief. The tips of his fingers glided easily along the soft folds around her clit, and despite being immersed with hot water, her body shivered with delight. With her hands reaching behind her and her legs spread apart in anticipation, her fingers clenched around his buttocks in an effort to pull him closer to her.

After several minutes of tantalizing her cunt, he finally relented and firmly pushed two of his fingers into her waiting hole. His thumb rubbed the folds of her pussy while he shoved his fingers in and out of her. The harder he propelled himself into her, the louder and higher her gasps of desire became. He introduced a third finger once his pace had quickened, and she moaned with approval. When he added a fourth finger, she had to press her hands against the walls of the shower to keep herself upright between the forceful thrusting of his hands and the trembling of her body from the overwhelming sensation.

Her panting was becoming louder, which for a moment made Adam concerned about disturbing their host, but he soon forgot to care. He could feel every muscle in her body tense up and her torso shook erratically. She let out a long, high groan as her hips gyrated uncontrollably as if suddenly possessed.

As soon as her lengthy moan ended, she turned around before he could hold her in place. Warm water rained down on both of their faces, almost touching, and she smiled with playful revenge. She squeezed the liquid soap directly on his shoulders and chest, and then she began massaging it into his body. She didn't linger too long on any one part, but she did thoroughly lather every inch of his skin.

When her hand found his rigid cock, she could feel him throbbing with vigor in her grip. She slid up and down his shaft a few times, and it didn't take much time until his own gasping grew in volume. She grinned demonically as she pressed her massive breasts against his chest while her forearm rapidly beat against both their groins. Her fingers were clenched firmly around his erection, and she could feel his quickening pulse while he howled with pleasure.

Adam could no longer hold himself back, and he swatted her arms away so he could grab her hips and lift her up. He didn't intend to slam her so hard against the wall, but she beamed appreciatively and wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders. His hands slid around her wet body until he buried his fingers in the soft muscles under her thighs and spread her legs apart.

They kissed each other passionately while the tip of his cock pushed against the soft folds of her pussy. She shrieked for a second when he shoved himself into her, and then she resumed her breathless panting as his body rocked against hers. He tried to be mindful of how much force he was using and how hard she was slamming into the tile wall, but he found it impossible to maintain his caution. With animalistic carnal ferocity, he pounded his cock into her and bashed her wet body against the shower wall.

She was panting with ecstasy, and she had to stab her fingers like a claw into his slick shoulders to maintain her grip. Adam was standing in Xanxaa's childhood home with her two sisters, Xora and Xerea, as their parents gave Xanxaa a celebratory hug.

Adam and Xanxaa's grunting both grew in intensity as their bodies pummeled into each other.

Adam learned that in Hryullan culture, people had many sexual encounters but would choose parental partners to have and raise children. Women mentally control when to become impregnated, and the two partners would parent their children. Hryullian children mature exponentially at first, reaching the Earth equivalent of an eighteen-year-old at three years of age. During those early years, children can learn and witness Hryullan culture but cannot participate in any sexual activity. Any child abuse is strictly forbidden and is quite rare but aggressively prosecuted. At puberty when they start developing their telepathic abilities, they can bond with other Hryullans, including their family.

Each time Adam hammered his cock into her warm cunt, the back of Xanxaa's soaking wet body slapped loudly against the tile wall. They were enveloped in steam as warm water poured down on their collisions of fevered passion. Her mouth was wide open, silently gasping for air, as she clenched the back of his head with one hand. Adam barely noticed the fingernails of her other hand digging into his back and carving long scratches across his shoulder blades. The muscles of her pussy clenched tighter around the shaft of his rigid cock thrusting in and out of her.

He saw Xanxaa grow up in a loving home with affectionate parents who encouraged all three sisters, including Xora and Xerea, to work hard, do their best, and show compassion to others. From a young age, Xora was an aggressive child who, despite the parent's best efforts, constantly fought other children and enjoyed intimidating others. Xanxaa and Xerea both succeeded academically and in other areas, and they were a constant source of irritation to Xora.

He was grunting like a rabid beast and forcefully slamming her into the wall rapidly. Streams of water ran down her chest between her massive breasts that were shaking and bouncing erratically. Her head cracked against the tiles and her body shuddered from the brutal punishment as small bits of grout shook loose and fell into the stall, but her wide, adoring smile never left her face. She softly screamed with satisfaction as her body trembled from the gratifying sensations roaring throughout her.

Xanxaa and Xerea spent much of their childhood protecting each other from Xora's tantrums, which made them grow closer and pushed Xora even further away. Xora was almost given mental treatments for individuals with pyschopathic disorders, but her tirades diminished and were therefore considered to be no longer necessary. But though she seemed less belligerent, she remained withdrawn from the family despite their best efforts to embrace her.

He had resisted the overpowering urge to orgasm in order to make this moment last as long as possible, but the throbbing in his cock was too intense for him to be able to hold himself back any more. Squeezing his fingers underneath her slippery thighs, he let out an extended growl as cum exploded out of his cock. He didn't stop pounding himself into her as he spurted more jism into her soft, drenched interior.

One day, Xora left the family before she had completed her schooling, and no one was entirely sure why or where she went. For the past five years, Xanxaa continually tried to contact Xora, but Xanxaa never heard from her again until now.

When he felt her twist her body so she could drop to her knees and lick his cock, he pressed his body against hers so she was unable to move. He leaned in and their lips fastened together while their tongues wove around each other. The hot shower sprayed down on their naked bodies as their rhythm dwindled into a loving embrace.

While fucking, Adam had the strength of passion to hold her body up, but now his exhausted arms lowered her down. She grinned and fell to her knees so that, as warm water flooded over her, she slid her mouth up and down his weary shaft. He moaned as he felt her eagerly suck hard on his cock and draw out all the unreleased cum still in his shaft. Her mouth was so warm and her suction was so strong that he almost became hard again while she gulped down every glob of jism he had to give before it washed away. Tenderly searching for any drop of his delicious cum, she then snaked her tongue over his entire dick several times before finally standing up.

They stared silently at each other with ridiculous smiles on their faces, but it was ultimately Adam who turned the faucet off and opened the door to the shower stall. After drying themselves off, they both wearily stumbled naked into bed and enclosed their arms around the other. After a while, she softly spoke, "You give me such strange and wonderful sensations."

"Did you orgasm?"

"No," she laughed. "I think I almost did, but I made myself stop."

""What?" he barked incredulously. "I told you not do that! You should have let yourself experience it."

"I.... it was too strange. And too intense. I am not sure I can control it." Her voice dropped low in shame from admitting her weakness.

He tried to sound encouraging, "You don't need to control it, you just need to let yourself feel it." He could tell, however, that she did not feel the same as him.